2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

6.9

Jonathan Birmingham, AL

2-10 was recommended by our realtor. I like the website for putting in claims. They were bale to repair our dishwasher. I enjoy using them.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Jonathan, we're glad to hear your experience was a success. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Erin F Marana, AZ

Won't be renewing. Our a/c died in July and they reimbursed less than half what it cost us. Recently we had a plumbing problem due to normal wear, which is supposed to be covered. It wasn't. Now we get to pay $3500 to dig up a sagging pipe. Nope.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Erin, we're sorry to hear how you feel about your recent experience. If you feel we did not honor our coverage, please give us a call and we will review your claim with you. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time.

Suzanne Nichols Hot Springs Village, AR

Ive been waiting for 6 weeks to get my dishwasher fixed. The second opinion people are due here tomorrow but I don't know when. Anywhere between 8-5. How ridiculous is that. And I'm not sure they will be able to fix it. Most disappointed in this set ice

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Suzanne, we're sorry to hear how you feel about your recent experience. If you experience any further issues please give us a call and we will be happy to help get it resolved. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time.

jones Chester, VA

They use the cheapest contractors that many times do not show up and if they do they come late. 210 themselves do not provide the best customer service at all times. I did not renew because I deserve better service for my money.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Jones, we're sorry to hear how you feel and sorry to see you go. If there is anything we can do to repair our reputation with you, please give us a call.

Vernon Chesapeake, VA

The service they provide is excellent. Our property has been taken care of except once. One of the properties on the portal doe not work right.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Vernon, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty. If your portal is not working properly, please give us a call and we'll be happy to help get it resolved.

Tobiann

Last week my hot water tank was no longer having pressure or hot water and they were very responsive and it was fixed within twenty four hours.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Tobiann, we're glad to hear your hot water tank got taken care of. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Mar. 23rd, 2022

Customer service is very good but it takes a long time for them to answer the phone. That is my only complaint. I once had to wait more than two hours. I was very pleased when they were able to help me with the leak in my shower. It was a very good job.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Tom Armstrong Winnabow, NC

3 1/2 weeks before I got an answer and then no they're not replacing they're only sending the money that would cost to repair it but yet they can't find the parts to repair it

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Tom, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

William Pittsburgh, PA

It came with the house. It is easy to use the portal. I was able to get a new disposal through 210. So far it has been a positive experience.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi William, we're so glad to hear your experience has been a success. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Giselle Korcz Independence, MO

They are very courteous and always helpful on the phone. And follow thru on their service in an efficient manner! Giselle Korcz

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Giselle, we're glad to hear you feel that way! Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Mar. 7th, 2022

Elizabeth Canton, OH

After comparing their warranty with other plans, they had the one that suited my needs best. The quality of the vendor they send was excellent. The job was done well.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Elizabeth, we're glad to hear your experience went well. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Charles Vandalia, OH

Whatever they told me they can do has worked out fine. My experience has been fine. It has covered what I needed to get done in a timely manner.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Charles, we're glad to hear your experiences have gone well. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Samuel Phoenix, AZ

We needed to use it once for hot water and the other time for the dishwasher. They were able to fix the hot water heater but we are still in the process with the dishwasher.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Samuel, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Gerald Oro Valley, AZ

I feel comfortable and protected. It was timely response and they have quality workmanship. Quick response and professionalism.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hey Gerald, we're glad to hear that! Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Ron Aubrey, TX

They’re the best way to go. They take care of their clients. They actually care. They get someone out here and cover everything.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Ron, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Paul Glenn Dale, MD

When I needed to fix the stove they were able to provide the services. The lady that dealt with me was able to process my application quickly.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Paul, we're glad to hear your experience went well. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Kjerstin Orange Park, FL

It is a good service. It is very fast. I was having a common problem and the turn around was about three days. The support was quick and efficient.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Kjerstin, we're glad to hear your experience went well. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Shirley Fredericksburg, VA

I always get a response in a prompt and professional manner. I’ve had to use it twice now and they have come quickly. I really appreciate them.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hey Shirley, we're glad to hear that! Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Amanda Oak Ridge, TN

They were able to take care of the issue in a timely manner. They are easy to communicate with. They replaced my hot water heater.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Amanda, we're glad to hear your water heater got taken care of. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Josephine Lawrenceville, GA

Used my warranty on the HVAC system. The cooling and heating parts were repaired. I have also used it on leaks. They make an effort to make repairs.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Josephine, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Jeff Goodyear, AZ

They have paid for every claim I’ve had. I had a pump replace on my spa. It was fixed as soon as the part was available.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hey Jeff, we're glad to hear that! Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Aurelia Aguayo Tucson, AZ

When my weather heather didn't work I waited more then 4 weeks to resolve this issue and had no hoy water in my house very inconvenient for my family

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Aurelia, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time. Thanks again for your feedback and thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Anthony Taylor Lexington Park, MD

I've been a customer for a year. In those two years I've used the service twice. Each time they have delivered. Fast response.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hey Anthony, we're glad to hear that! Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Anonymous Augusta, GA

It’s a good service. They’re pretty quick to take care of things. I have used for modest things like electricity and stuff like that.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Charlotte Wright Nolensville, TN

I rate them a five is because they way they handled my claim, got someone out and the issue resolved efficiently, professionally, at minimal cost.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Charlotte, we're so glad to hear your experience was such a success. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Jude Pachr Tucson, AZ

Very expensive. I got it at settlement paid by the seller. Used it several times but had to pay $75 each time even though the seller paid upwards to $600 for the year. What's the point?

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Jude, thank you for sharing. We appreciate your honest feedback.

Mary Dalton Katy, TX

The service was faster than I expected.fixly came out and disnosed the issue and return in a couple of days to fix my washer

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Mary, we're glad to hear your experience went well. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Rebecca Dale Glen Carbon, IL

I would give it a 5 except it only provided $500 for septic line failure which ended up costing $3,700. Other than that, it has paid claims promptly and fully.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Rebecca, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

James Townsend Leland, NC

After having hardly any heat for 1 month, I was told that my problem was a pre-existing condition. I had a contractor out at my house for this exact same problem in December and at no time was a pre-existing condition ever mentioned. I am extremely disappointed and dissatisfied with the result. This is my 3rd warranty with this company and I will not be returning. I was also offered poor customer service when given the explanation for the claim being denied.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi James, we're sorry to hear about the issues you've experienced. What you described is not the experience we aim to provide and we would like to investigate. If you're willing, please send us a private message at facebook .com/210HomeBuyersWarranty

James Taylor Smithfield, VA

I've never had a problem with them not paying for something that needs to be fixed. I've heard some horror stories about other warranty companies

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hey James, we're glad to hear that! Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Richard Delos Santos Elizabethtown, KY

Good company w/ great customer service. Had to go through 2 repair companies. But once it was done we received our money to replace our refrigerator in less than a week!

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Richard, we're glad to hear your experience went well. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Missy Gibsonville, NC

Customer support has always been great. Any time I call, they are pleased to help me resolve everything I have had trouble with. It is horrible that I am only allowed to used one vendor for my plumbing. They are horrible. That vendor isn’t responsive and their customer service is horrible.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Missy, thank you for your honest feedback. We put a lot of time and energy into improving our customer experience and your feedback is a huge help. What you described is not the experience we aim to provide. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time. Thanks again for your feedback and thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers

Stephen Jacksonville, FL

They don’t communicate clearly and they go back on what they say. They said they would cover the standard issue but they wouldn’t. Most of the vendors they send are good but some are not. I would rather pay off my dryer fan then pay for the warranty.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Stephen, we're sorry to hear how you feel about your recent experience. What you described is not the experience we aim to provide as we pay out 97.5% of all claims placed with us. If you feel we did not honor our coverage, please give us a call and we will review your claim with you. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time.

Clarewen Boerne, TX

Needed the warranty for the microwave and they came out and replaced it. It was good business. They always get someone out as soon as I call.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Clarewen, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Sheldon Midlothian, VA

Always prompt. Always courteous. I’ve used it several times. I get a very quick response. Their contractors do very good job and get it done.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Sheldon, we're glad to hear you feel that way! Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Randall Monroe, NC

I’ve used it several times and they don’t really follow up with you and the people they send out are substandard. It is a headache. Recently they couldn’t get the part for my microwave and instead of paying to have it fixed or getting the part for me, they sent me 60 dollars.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Randall, thank you for your honest feedback. We put a lot of time and energy into improving our customer experience and your feedback is a huge help. What you described is not the experience we aim to provide. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time. Thanks again for your feedback and thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

John Beebe, AR

I’m happy with the service. I get good service. They are very quick. They told me they would be here Monday and that is what happened.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hey John, we're glad to hear that! Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Lon Gold Canyon, AZ

They've done a great job so I renewed it. Customer service is very calm and get us the providers. Everything is great. We're very happy.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Lon, we're glad to hear your happy! Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Mary E. Kook Suffolk, VA

The obtaining of a replacement appliance is not easy and not easy to track online. This requires many phone calls and takes months. My microwave replacement took 5 months.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Mary, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

TERESA M ROBERTS Fairborn, OH

easy to submit a claim. everyone I have talked to and met are extremely helpful. They have saved me alot of money and have helped out in my time of need

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hey Teresa, we're glad to hear that! Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

George Harmon Lancaster, CA

most of the time they are fast at getting it done... and some times like now it takes to long... been waiting more then 20 days to get our lights fixed ... for now we have no lights...

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi George, we're sorry to hear your lights are unresolved. If you are still in need of assistance, please send us a private message at facebook .com/210HomeBuyersWarranty and we'll be happy to help.

Steve S. Tucson, AZ

They've been great. With them for 3+ years. Easy to get things fixed, like my hvac system, washer and dryer, microwave oven.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hey Steve, we're glad to hear that! Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Dewayne Cumming, GA

The initial contact had gone very well. But the final result is certainly less than what I expected. The service man came out properly and seemed to know what he was doing but the end result is extremely disappointing. I needed replacement parts and 2-10 told me to replace my appliances and then only reimburse a couple hundred dollars instead of getting the parts to fix. I pay more to get new appliances than the parts that could have fixed my stuff.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Dewayne, we're sorry to hear how you feel about your recent experience. If you feel we did not honor our coverage, please give us a call and we will review your claim with you. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time.

Susan Wilmington, NC

They're very dependable and they come quickly. They answer our calls immediately and we have had nothing but satisfaction.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Susan , we're glad to hear that! Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Carol Villa Rica, GA

I tried to call in and it was such a long wait, so they told me to go to the internet so that's what I've been trying to do to file a claim online. Sometimes it's difficult to get them by phone.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Carol, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Dorothy Homestead, PA

They came out as soon as possible and they were friendly and explained everything to me. They don't cover maintenance issues, just repair issues.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Dorothy, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Bhavya Shawnee Mission, KS

I wouldn't say it's easy to get connected to home buyers warranty, but once I get in contact with an agent it makes my work easier. They are good at following up.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Bhavya, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

John Vail, AZ

Their guys take care of things right away, we don't have to wait around for a call back and that's a good way to do this.

Riki Sadosky Chandler, AZ

Ease of scheduling appointments and great customer service! They have the best vendors that if needed I always ask for again!

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Riki, we're glad to hear you feel that way! Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Jan. 24th, 2022

Deborah Taylor Ellenwood, GA

I have been without a refrigerator since Nov 1st. Repairs done not until Dec 10th. refrigerator out again with same issue before New Years day. Now I have to wait for another repair. I have thrown away food twice and no refrigerator still! I am not in the position to wait for repairs that I don't think will work. I am going to cancel my service and use the money to go purchase me a new refrigerator. I am pass frustrated because I have been patient for over 2 months.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Deborah, we're sorry to hear about the issues you've experienced. If your goal is to purchase a new refrigerator, please know that you can always request a cash offer in lieu of getting the repair performed to help reduce your out of pocket expense. Additionally, don't forget about the Appliance Discount Program you receive as a member of 2-10. Discounts can range from 10% to 65% off retail prices for GE and Whirlpool brand appliances. Many of the appliances purchased through our Appliance Discount Program also come with free delivery and installation. If you have any questions, please send us a private message at facebook .com/210HomeBuyersWarranty and we'll be happy to assist in any way we can.

Jan. 24th, 2022