2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

7.1

Jazmen Union City, GA

Last month my AC went out and I had to call them to help, and that's what they did. When I bought my house you guys called me about an extended warranty. The guy was really nice and he explained everything. It's taken awhile for them to finally get back to me. You're not able to like talk to a representative and put in your request that way. Sometimes talking to someone can be a better situation, but they just want to do online only. They do contact me back.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Jazmen, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Phyllis North Richland Hills, TX

I've been very happy very satisfied with the service and how they handled the invoice order and everything. I've just recently had to use my warranty on my dryer and they got the order and promptly and the guy come out the next day. They seem to get right on your call when you need to call in order. The price went up on me from sixty nine dollars to ninety something and I wasn't informed.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Phyllis, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Adam Front Royal, VA

I really do feel like they're a good company and they're very professional. I do like them a lot. Overall they're really good at their job, but it seems like they hired a couple people that don't fully understand what's going on with issues for AC and emergencies. It was about 90 degrees in the house and I was trying to convey that this is an emergency situation and that didn't really click on their half until I got a hold of someone to push it. It took a very long time and multpile cnractors and visits to get the AC repaired, but when we had a plumbing issue I had a call from a contractor and an appointent set 10 minutes after submitting the claim. They've been really good except for the AC thing.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Adam, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Colleen Bradenton, FL

Most times it was very easy process. I just went online, put in the request and I always received a call back in a very timely manner from the company that they contracted with. And I would say 8 times out of 10 the the resolved and it was easy. From my understanding the idea is that they wanted to fix things before they really break, yet a couple times I was denied repairs because things weren't really broken yet. There was clearly something wrong, so I called a different company and they did some repairs and fixed the issue. Also hold times are way too long and I can't take the music for too long.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Colleen, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Gina Lakeside, VA

I think they are very good. I've used used them quite a bit. The last time I used them my hot water heater went out. I called them and they sent someone out. He diagnosed that it needed to be replaced so they came back and replaced it and it everything went smoothly. I have never had any issues with the technicians. Two to ten is better than all of the other home warranties that I've used in the past.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Gina, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Gayle Lilburn, GA

They are very attentive to my needs. As soon as I put in a service request they immediately seem to get it fulfilled. I've used the warranty twice, once to get my air conditioning adjusted and the person was very nice very professional. The second time was for plumbing and the first time I used the plumber and it did not resolve the issue, so two to ten rectified it by sending him back out the next week and we found the problem and the leak was fixed.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Gayle, we're glad to hear your experience went well. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Chhavi Chantilly, VA

I enjoy the ease of working with two to ten. My air conditioner had died on me and I needed to open a claim for that and initiate finding a technician or a company that would come out within a couple weeks. I worked with two to ten and they were able to give me some options that allowed me to bring in someone local to diagnose the issue and we were able to then go find another technician who was within network who was able to come quickly and remedy the issue.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Chhavi, we're glad to hear your experience was a success. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Eric Columbus, GA

Even though my policy probably was barely two weeks old I was glad that we had a warranty because they didn't hesitate to make sure someone came out and resolve the issue we had. There was some kind of electrical issues with lights not working and a power socket not working, so the contractors they sent out came out and figured out what the issue was and resolved it. They're just a great company. The kind of work we needed can be expensive, though just having to pay a hundred dollars out of my pocket is saving more than if I didn't have coverage.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Eric, we're glad to hear your experience went well. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Terri Stone Mountain, GA

Customers support is excellent because they do a lot of follow through which is very important. They make sure the products are working and the company is trustworthy and reputable. I would definitely recommend it. When I first moved in my house there was a problem in the garage and I called him and the contractor came immediately and fixed it and I was amazed. I can't say anything negative at all at this point.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Terri, we're glad to hear your experience was a success. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Jun. 30th, 2022

Erhan Arlington, VA

My experience with them has been good. I am very likely to recommend. I just recently needed to use it because the shower handle basically came off. So I merely put in a claim through the online system and then they passed me through a recommended vendor in the area, I ended up just reaching out to them myself. They came within like an hour to fix it.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Erhan, we're excited to hear about your experience. Thank you for sharing and being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Cheryl Chester, VA

Prompt and proficient in the service delivery. The garage door would not open and we contacted them and they immediately referred it to a contractor and then set up the date to come out and it was repaired. I think the warranty was very inclusive for a lot of things that go along with them in the household and I think having a warranty that covers things solved stress.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Cheryl, we're glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Roberta Harris Olathe, KS

The 2-10 company gets the job done quickly. My dishwasher was fixed the day the technician came to see what was wrong with it.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Roberta Harris, we're glad to hear your experience was a success. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Roland J Balusek Suwanee, GA

Cost is higher than other companies but their service is pretty good. They have always taken care of all problems reported to them in a timely manner.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Roland J Balusek, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

William Lawson Columbia, SC

No flexibility in assignment of contractors. No sympathy about 2 elderly deaf mute customers whose home has been 90+ degrees almost every day for last 6 weeks. Their approved fix lasted less than a week. I'm currently working with an out-of-network to try to get this situation fixed - permanently.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi William Lawson, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time. Thanks again for your feedback and thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Hilary Downes Denver, CO

In my one experience attempting to claim this warranty, 2-10 did nothing to support or help remedy the bungled experience with their vendor, and took no responsibility for the vendor they engaged on my behalf. They are impossible to reach by phone -- and the person I eventually reached was unhelpful; I spent my own time and money trying to get my money back from the vendor, who did not perform their job. It was a disappointing and time-wasting experience, and a service of questionable value.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Hilary Downes, we're sorry to hear how you feel but we appreciate your feedback. If you feel we have made an error in handling your claims, please give us a call so we can resolve it. Thank you again for your feedback, and thank you for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Donald Magnolia, TX

The overall impression is 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty is very very good at taking the money, but very very bad at servicing the contract. Their customer service sucks. It's almost impossible to get through to them without waiting on hold for hours. Call backs are nonexistent, we suffered through over three weeks with no air conditioning in our home in the middle of the Texas summer. The errors are one hundred percent on the part of 2-10. We now have another claim in 2-10 that was made almost a month ago to repair our microwave. The microwave is still not functional although that early last week I did get an email from 2-10 stating that they had a crew to repair.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Donald, we're sorry to hear how you feel but we appreciate your feedback. If you feel we have made an error in handling your claims, please give us a call so we can resolve it. Thank you again for your feedback, and thank you for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Brandon Tipp City, OH

Scheduling was really prompt and quick and each time I've gone use my warranty its been a really smooth process and the people that they sent out to me has been great.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Brandon, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Mike Odenton, MD

I'm not impressed with the service, I'm not happy with it. I had a problem with the microwave at my home and I called and scheduled an appointment and we had a technician from a nearby service provider come out to see the microwave and had to order the part. So we had to wait a few days and when the part came they came and fixed it and as soon as he fixed that he broke something else and then he told me that he was sorry for what happened and they would come back and replace it. It's been over three months and we haven't received a call back from them. When I called 2-10 Warranty they told me they were gonna follow up on that and since then I didn't get any feedback anymore.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Mike, we're sorry to hear about the issues you've experienced. What you've described is not the experience we aim to provide. If you are still in need of assistance, please send us a private message at facebook.com/210HomeBuyersWarranty and we'll be happy to help in any way we can.

Anonymous Battle Ground, WA

Some of the people that they have sent out to me were a bad joke. Very few times have I gotten any invoices for what work was done so I can have it on record, so if somebody has to come out again and it's not the same company they know what's done.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time. Thanks again for your feedback and thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Enrique Tampa, FL

I use my warranty every year for the air conditioning and 2-10 denied the permanent repair. They only approved the patches so I need to go through the same problem every year. It would be cheaper for them to secure it for good from the first time than to do all these patches every year. They are good at taking calls but they are not good at solving problems.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Enrique, we're sorry to hear how you feel but we appreciate your feedback. If you feel we have made an error in handling your claims, please give us a call so we can resolve it. Thank you again for your feedback, and thank you for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Charles Conroe, TX

I need to use my warranty last week and they had a man at my house within forty five minutes. Whenever I call they jump right on it and don't wait me anytime for it.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Charles, we're glad to hear your experience was a success. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Douglas Kraus Hampstead, NC

Customer service is non existent and every year the price rises. I've had a pipe break under my home- they took days to get someone dispatched. In those waiting days the entire insulation to my home was destroyed. This is 9k worth of underbelly and insulation that MUST be replaced and we cannot afford it. This is why we have this warranty- to protect our home. Not let it sit failing for 4 days growing mold. Our crawl space is now openly exposed with our floors, plumbing and heating (all our full systems) open and sweating making our home wet and destroying its integrity. $120 per month for this.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Douglas Kraus, we're sorry to hear how you feel but we appreciate your feedback. If you feel we have made an error in handling your claims, please give us a call so we can resolve it. Thank you again for your feedback, and thank you for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

William F Swansboro, NC

As soon as we moved in we lost power to the lights and the ceiling fan in my breezeway and while I was on the phone with the customer representatives, the actual electricians called to schedule an appointment.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi William F, we're glad to hear your experience was a success. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Jimmy Burke, VA

The websute is so easy and they can handle my problems. Our toilet was leaking recently so we went to the web page and got a call from the technician the next day and had arranged the time he came and fixed the issue.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Jimmy, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Anonymous Orange Park, FL

I've had to use my warranty for plumbing issues and unfortunately one of the situations that was outside my house I had to pay for out of pocket. I just had a situation with my sink where I had a plumber sent out and he fixed the problem so when it has been a problem with the inside the house the problem has been solved.

Rita Mesa, AZ

We had problems with our refrigerator and the ice maker and they sent someone out and he got the problem taken care of the same day. We were very satisfied with their service and fast response to everything.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Rita, we're glad to hear your experience was a success. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Jose Gonzalez Alamo, TX

The effort exerted to fix my issue is unmatched. Despite my issue with an electric appliance being persistent and ongoing, they continued helping until it was finally fixed. Appreciate the patience and the help!

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Jose Gonzalez, we're glad to hear your experience was a success. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Alexander Tucson, AZ

My washer was leaking and the gentleman came out to tell us what we needed to be fix. They later called me and said that the warranty company rejected that fix as part of the warranty and we would have to take care of it ourselves. It doesn't seem like there's a lot of way in choosing who you have or moving to different companies to help with issues at the house.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Alexander, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Anonymous Aurora, CO

There are a couple inconsistencies with trying to get service and navigating the website. There were some issues in the type of service we chose and the process was a little confusing. Our system went out and a couple of days later somebody came out and replaced the whole problem and that was it pretty quick.

Charles Alpharetta, GA

They need to get back on top of whatever they were doing before because what they're doing now doesn't work. Our ice maker stopped working and a tech came out. He was here the first time for ten minutes and then he came back and was here for twenty minutes the second time and the ice maker works fine. It took two weeks between the visits. I got excellent service from them.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Charles, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time. Thanks again for your feedback and thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Clinton Sterling, VA

I've used 2-10 several times. When our air conditioner stopped working they were able to within a couple of weeks get the situation resolved with a new AC. There have been some very positive interactions where things happen very quickly and and it was good. Then sometimes we have some people come out to do the work that are not very good, but when we've told them about it they resolved it.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Clinton, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Diana Wilmington, NC

I think it's a little expensive. I had to use them two times and both times the customer service that I received was was prompt. The company that actually did the work got in touch with me very quickly.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Diana, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Margaret Tucson, AZ

You do everything online. When I finally can talk to somebody it's a lot easier to report what I need done. It's very hard to get stuff done online sometimes because it doesn't let you describe everything you need. I had a water leak my water heater and I had water damage and they sent w=someone to fix it.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Margaret, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Mary Cary, NC

They've been extremely responsive. We have used the warranty three times and immediately they arranged for the contractors to come out in a very timely manner. A couple of the contractors left before the problem was resolved and I'm having trouble getting that fixed, but that's not the warranty company that's the contractors.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Mary, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Anonymous Houston, TX

They are very responsive and called us when we need to be called and just very helpful. We recommend them. They are very useful to have, we recently had our AC go out in middle of Texas summer and they helped us out a lot.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

We're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Ferell Dripping Springs, TX

The several times that I have used it I have put in a claim for the warranty and they immediately got back with me I met some incredible contractors, so I continue to use it. Very responsive.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Ferell, we're glad to hear your experience has been a success. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Edna Baehre-Kolovani

1. It took two visits for the technician to write the correct diagnosis for a washer (beyond repair). 2. The second technician waited 2 hours! in my driveway to give the phone report. He finally gave up and send me snapshots of the assessment which I then uploaded to a 2-10 warranty representative. At first, she did not want to accept the snapshots and, instead, wanted to schedule a THIRD visit until I protested. She finally agreed to accept the snapshots and to calculate the estimated repair costs as per the report from the technician, and finally recommended a replacement. 3. I waited 2 plus hours on the phone each time to get a person on the line. The company's answering system for technicians to make their report and for customers is absolutely atrocious, and it is just as bad for customers. The company does not appear to honor its commitment of its contracts. Any consumer who needs to file a claim has to be persistent and be willing to spend hours waiting to get a response. The on-line system does not allow for accurate reporting of the issues encountered trying to satisfy a claim. They should make the technician reporting easy for on-line submission instead of wasting their time on the phone line in order to give a report. I doubt that I will renew the warranty next year.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Edna, we're sorry to hear about the issues you've experienced. What you've described is not the experience we aim to provide. If you are still in need of assistance, please send us a private message at facebook.com/210HomeBuyersWarranty and we'll be happy to help in any way we can.

T. Cain Birmingham, AL

My AC needed repair. 2-10 promptly responded to my service request. The technician sent to do the work was on time, professional, and thorough. The work was done quickly and as promised. I am very pleased with 2-10 and the technician sent to do this critical repair.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi T. Cain, we're glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Jacqueline Dallas, TX

After you call, they put in whatever needs to be done and then send dispatch with people who can solve the problem. One time I had to use it and it wasn't covered and I didn't understand because they never explained what was covered and they made me think that everything was under the warranty.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Jacqueline, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Peter Loganville, GA

Filing a claim was easy with the customer support. Our oven was broken so I filed a claim which was pretty easy and within the next forty eight hours I got a call from a contractor and he showed up the next day. He asked for whatever was needed from the insurance and then within a week I had my oven fixed.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Peter, we're excited to hear about your experience. Thank you for sharing and being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Matt Bella Vista, AR

Always very quick. They work with us really well and they always answer questions. We had 2-10 given to us from our first home purchased and we had a really good experience with it so we stuck with it. Memorial Day weekend 2018 our AC went out on the Friday night and we called service and then they had somebody out Saturday morning to fix it.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Matt, we're excited to hear about your experience. Thank you for sharing and being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Gayla Elgin, SC

Very prompt. The technicians were on time and they did a good job. The value for your money is reasonable. 2-10 is the best home warranty company out there. I needed to use it recently because my AC went out. They've always done a good job, the technicians were very professional and I'm satisfied overall.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Gayla, we're glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Michael Humble, TX

My dishwasher was not draining and I called two ten homeowners. And the next day I had someone out to repair my dishwasher. I like the price and the service. When I called about my dishwasher they were prompt in responding and in sending someone out.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Michael, we're glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Anonymous Wilmington, NC

The process with 2-10 is a little cumbersome and there's a little bit of a delay, but over all its okay. We had a water heater go out, so I called up and went through the procedure and they sent a good contractor out to check our system. Overall we're satisfied with it and will continue to renew. They got back to us pretty quickly when we left voice messages and they followed up.

Katie Texarkana, AR

Overall I feel very confident with two to ten. When I was having a recurring issue with an appliance in my house, no questions asked they had somebody out quickly to see the problem. When my air conditioner was not working they had someone out within 24 hours and they fixed it for me.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Katie, we're glad to hear your experience went well. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Anonymous Saint Louis, MO

It's a little bit tricky to get through to customer service, but once they've gotten through it has been wonderful. Air conditioner went out once and we had it repaired and then two weeks later it did the same thing and they sent the same person and he fixed it again.

Thomas Marana, AZ

When something breaks down I've never had any problems with two to ten making it right. And I've done it many times and almost twenty five years we've been here. The cost depends on what they are working on and whether it needs a new part or a replacement.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Thomas, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Joyce Elgin, SC

We were completely satisfied. When I called they were very respondent and the customer service is excellent. My air conditioning went out and the service provider was very professional and very knowledgeable about fixing the air conditioning.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Joyce, we're excited to hear about your experience. Thank you for sharing and being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Anonymous Bentonville, AR

They usually get me help within twenty four hours. They've always been able to answer my questions. I've been very happy with it. I had a lot of issues with my air conditioner and they actually replaced it with another unit that is working good so far and not having any issues. I think that option is important. They've always been trustworthy.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

We're glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Martha Atlanta, GA

Two to ten is very convenient. The light on the stove weren't working properly, so the repairman came and ordered the parts came back within a week and made the service a wonderful experience which ensured the safety of my family. The follow up and follow through was very good.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Martha, we're excited to hear about your experience. Thank you for sharing and being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.