2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

6.9

terry wilson Kissimmee, FL

I was especially pleased with the commitment to excellence in customer service! From the time I initiated my claim until the completion of service, my expectations were exceeded. I was pleased with 2-10 Warranty's friendly and courteous approach. Every dispatch team member handled my calls with genuine care and concern. They took the guesswork out of every step of the process. The efficient and reliable service has restored my faith in the service-related industry. Thank you 2-10 Warranty for helping to minimize the stress of an unexpected and overwhelming situation!

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Terry, we're so glad to hear that! We put a lot of time and effort into our customer experience so hearing how you feel really puts a smile on our faces. Thank you for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Will Florissant, MO

The customer service is really good. They get back with you really fast. I have nothing but good things to say about them. I had a problem with my air conditioner in the summer and they sent a specialist to look at it. They determined I needed a new unit and put it and they noticed I had a crack in my furnace and recommended I get a new furnace as well.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Will, we're glad to hear you feel that way! Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Linda Nashville, TN

Had a bad experience with another company and I find 2-10 to be very responsive and they have qualified technicians. We had to wait for a part to be ordered but it was done as quickly as possible and the repair was done in timely manner. It was for the HVAC unit. It was a good experience. We felt the person was knowledgeable and took care of things they were should have been taken care of.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Linda, we're so glad to hear your experience was such a success. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Anonymous Fort Mill, SC

It's all trough website. I never talked to costumer care, they're very good. One time the range microwave got an issue and they try to fix it. It fixed for few days then it broke and they came back and they said they would love to replace it. The only thing is their vendors are not available right away every time, it takes four or five days or a week, so you're not going go get that help right away but once you got the house, you're in a good situation. It's a good value.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Travis Sierra Vista, AZ

Everything's been prompt and easy. I've only used it twice but just It's pretty straight forward and pretty simple to use. My furnace was not working and I submitted back a report saying it wasn't working and I got a phone call within fifteen minutes from a company in the area that was going to come out and fix it. They had it repaired less than twenty four hours. I think it's valuable, I'll probably renew it once it expires.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hey Travis, we're glad to hear that! Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Feb. 23rd, 2022

Diane Fredericksburg, VA

I feel that as a single older woman that they are very quick to help you. I get a good value for my money and they always make sure that I understand what they're talking about. When they came in to fix I've had him come in and fix my garbage disposal trying to think what else was it that they saving fix my leaking toilet they came they fixed it and I've had no problems with it. They're always responsive they quickly set up for someone to come and assist me. And everyone that I've used that he's been a couple of times this year has been very polite , I feel like they've given me a fair value.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Diane, we're glad to hear you feel that way! Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Feb. 23rd, 2022

Anonymous Dayton, OH

I needed the warranty for my air conditioner and the service man came out and took it all apart and cleaned it. It was very professional. He knew exactly what the problem was. He helped us out in a day. I would recommend them to other home owners. We are very comfortable with them because they are reputable. The service workers that have come to the house have been very courteous and prompt. My children have been there and they were respectful and cleaned up after themselves. They have been prompt getting them out here.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

We're so glad to hear your experience was such a success. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Feb. 16th, 2022

Sam Saint Louis, MO

We’re happy with everything. We have a had great experience. We have bene able to get everything back. We’ve had a lot of issues with the house and we are happy with 2-10. Just earlier this month, the washer was giving me a lot of error codes. It wasn’t progressing though the cycles. We put in a claim and they were able to get someone out the next day to diagnose it. It was fixed within the week. It was great. They do a good getting good people who know what they are doing.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hey Sam, we're glad to hear that! Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Kameon Tucson, AZ

Even though it does get more expensive every year, they are trustworthy. I appreciate that is has been positive working with them. I’ve liked everyone they have sent to the house. They’re always prompt. They come out about once a year to fix my heater promptly which is good because it is cold here. They fix my problem and don’t try to get me to buy a bunch of other stuff.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hey Kameon, we're glad to hear that! Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Christopher Lakeland, FL

Everyone I’ve talked to at the company has been nice and happy and helpful. You name it and they would bend over backwards to make sure things are taken care of properly. Every issue is taken care of quickly. We had a problem with one of the service providers and they were right on it to take care of us and get us another provider. It covers what came with the house and other things like the washer and dryer.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Christopher, we're so glad to hear that! We put a lot of time and effort into our customer experience so hearing how you feel really puts a smile on our faces. Thank you for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Jeffrey Newport, NC

I’ve never had better customer service is my life. They are outstanding. They are always ahead of schedule. I never have to wait. One of the plumbers we got wasn’t that great. We had a plumber we used for years that wasn’t a part of the network. We called 2-10 and they got them approved. It was a very easy process. I’ve had friends use other warranties and it is like pulling teeth to get something done. I highly recommend 2-10. They have the best process.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Jeffrey, we're so glad to hear that! We put a lot of time and effort into our customer experience so hearing how you feel really puts a smile on our faces. Thank you for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Hayley Greensboro, NC

The team was recommended to me by a friend of mine. It is a good price and it gives me peace of mind. They have great customer service. They pay attention to details. When my furnace wasn’t working and seemed like it couldn’t be fixed, they gave me a brand new one with a minimal payment on the electrical work that had to be done. They get back to you quickly and don’t hesitate to help you out. It is full of great people to work with.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Hayley, we're glad to hear you feel that way! Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Klito Woodbridge, VA

Customer support has been very prompt and courteous. They are helpful and know what they are going. They got a plumber out to me within a day. They set it up with the plumber. Everything got done. It was no hassle. I know I can trust to get people to show up. Their people are on time and courteous. It is high quality. I appreciate their thoroughness and conscientiousness. It is very much worth the money.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Klito, we're so glad to hear your experience was such a success. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Adam Kennesaw, GA

We had a little bit of a rough start because we weren't really informed about what warranty we had but once we for started, their customer service is far better than any other warranty I've had in my years of home ownership. I've used the a couple of times for HVAC issues and they have been straight forward. I've gotten the repairs done in short time with little cost to me. All my tickets have been addressed.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hey Adam, we're glad to hear that! Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Feb. 1st, 2022

Robert Marana, AZ

Each and every time I do not go online and I file a complaint I do it by phone call because I want to personally talk to the individual who takes my information, and each and every time I've done that those people go out of their way to help me accomplish my goal. The people we interacted with both at the booking appointments and then the people that come here and do the work. They were they were more interested in solving the customer's problem than just trying to complete the task job and get the heck out the door.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Robert, we're glad to hear you feel that way! Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Martin

There are problems with their phone system, it's usually very, very hard to get someone on the phone there are times when you have to wait for quite a while. I found it much easier to go on to my computer and to put in the claim that way, other than that the service has been very good. It's a little hard to get a technician who has thorough knowlege, but for the most part they resolve the issue and I find the service would be more than satisfactory. They have been responsive to my needs.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Martin, we're so glad to hear that! We put a lot of time and effort into our customer experience so hearing how you feel really puts a smile on our faces. Thank you for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Clyde Pinson, AL

We've used the warranty over the years several times and the company that they sent to us last time was here the day after we called and they corrected the problem, so hopefully we can use them again. It's hard to get in touch with anybody now. We've had good service at 2-10, some have not been too good, but we have over the years learned who is the better ones to use and we can ask for for those people. We just always appreciate them handling our problems and getting handled quickly.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Clyde, we appreciate the great review! Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Frederick Brandon, FL

They are accurate and a good turn around time. Recently I had to use it for my delta faucet shower that needed to be repaired and of course the the parts were on back order and it took about six months. Regardless of the back order they still took care of me and my showers were repaired and I got used products from delta faucet and it all worked out. They choose the best people to come out, very professional people that come out. I would definitely recommend them to new home buyers.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Frederick, we're glad to hear you feel that way! Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Claude Washburn Trinidad, CO

We had a problem with our furnace at the beginning of cold weather coming in. The furnace would not come on at all. Called 2-10 and set up an appointment to have a service company come out to find the problem. They showed up and found the inductor motor fan was not working. Was froze up. Tech told me the problem and order a new inducator motor with the fan. Came back in about a week and replaced the motor. No more problems. We were pleased with the service and how quick the turn around was to fix the problem. Thanks to our warranty we only had to pay for the service charge when the tech came out the first time.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hey Claude, we're so glad to hear that! Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Nov. 18th, 2021

Sharon B.

I had an air conditioning problem and and they had someone come out fairly quickly and I was pleased with the service that I got. My air conditioner was not working, it was making a horrible noise through my walls from the outside where the the compressor was and I turned it off. The person that 2-10 sent came and found out what the problem was and he took care of it that day and I had air conditioning so I was very pleased. He was very pleasant and courteous he, he cleaned up after himself and he said if I had any more problems to be sure to to let him know. So far I'm very pleased, I've only been in the house short while and and I hope I don't have anymore problems, but it's good to know that I have that security. So if I do have a problem I have someone that I can call that I trust. I'm very satisfied.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Sharon, we're so glad to hear that! We put a lot of time and effort into our customer experience so hearing how you feel really puts a smile on our faces. Thank you for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Oct. 21st, 2021

Richard

The repayment for new appliances and stuff is limited, in other words I end up paying about fifty percent of the bill for new appliances. They do do a good service once you get them out here or once you get him on the phone. It's a little hard to get them on the phone right now but I understand it's because some of them are working from home. Recently a dryer went out and I called them and the same day I got a response and it was just a part that needed to be replaced, shouldn't have had to replace the whole thing and that was done. People took care of it and they double checked to make sure that it was done and that was it.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Richard, thank you for taking your time to leave your review. We appreciate your feedback. Thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Oct. 21st, 2021

Maria Owens Birmingham, AL

So far my experience with 2-10 has been great. Reputable technicians who are polite and professional.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Maria Owens, we're glad to hear your experience was a success. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Aug. 26th, 2022

Kim G Baltimore, MD

I had 2 contractors assigned to me I cancelled that plumber because he never called me for an appointment, so I called 2-10 home warranty to let them know. So I got another plumber assigned and nobody called me back either but before it took a day or two never pass that. So I will be cancelling this warranty soon anyway

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Kim G, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time. Thanks again for your feedback and thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Aug. 26th, 2022

April Strickland Tucson, AZ

Poor communication. Won't respond to emails calls, or communication through the app. They have been putting bandsids on my ac fro a couple of years now. They don't respond when we request more details.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi April Strickland, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time. Thanks again for your feedback and thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Matt Parker, CO

2-10 HBW is a Scam. Nothing more to be said. 2-10 couldn't care less about its customers. Agents treat us horribly and technicians are absoutely rude. If I could give ratings in the negatice numbers, I would. I absolutely will share our terrible experience with everyone I know and write accurate and factual reviews everywhere I can.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Matt, we're sorry to hear how you feel but we appreciate your feedback. If you feel we have made an error in handling your claims, please give us a call so we can resolve it. Thank you again for your feedback, and thank you for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Elizabeth Nicole Wilmington, NC

I've escalated a claim from my HVAC unit and I still haven't heard anything from anybody. They've approved the part purchase and now I've been without AC all summer. I am sure there's another way to fix it and they don't even communicate with me. It's impossible to get a hold of somebody. I've been on hold for hours trying to get somebody and I use their portal online, but that won't really tell you anything.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Elizabeth Nicole, we're sorry to hear about the issues you've experienced. What you've described is not the experience we aim to provide. If you are still in need of assistance, please send us a private message at facebook.com/210HomeBuyersWarranty and we'll be happy to help in any way we can.

Roy Norristown, PA

There was a refrigerator that needed to be repaired and it's been a month and it's still not repaired. It's very difficult to reach people. And it takes so much time to make them get things done.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Roy, we're sorry to hear about the issues you've experienced. What you've described is not the experience we aim to provide. If you are still in need of assistance, please send us a private message at facebook.com/210HomeBuyersWarranty and we'll be happy to help in any way we can.

Paul Birmingham, AL

It took four hours of being on hold to get in touch with somebody. I had some problems with 2-10 approving work without a diagnosis, so I had to pay and I am working on getting reimbursed.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Paul, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time. Thanks again for your feedback and thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Cymthia Sunset Beach, NC

They took care of the issue right away, they were very courteous. The service was just overall very good. It was just easy.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Cymthia, we're glad to hear your experience was a success. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Bryan Lexington, KY

They have road blocks set up throughout the claim process to prevent their customers from getting a positive and quick solution. I had an air conditioner go out approximately six weeks ago and it took me twenty one days to come to some type of resolution, which was very negative, and I finally had to take a buyout that cost me five thousand dollars. They are almost impossible to get a hold of.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Bryan, we're sorry to hear how you feel but we appreciate your feedback. If you feel we have made an error in handling your claims, please give us a call so we can resolve it. Thank you again for your feedback, and thank you for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Cherie Hendersonville, TN

Pretty much everything we've needed to get done was done and we had a lot of a lot of things got replaced which was great.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Cherie, we're glad to hear your experience was a success. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Virginia Smithfield, NC

If you have to call in you just you have to be prepared to wait a little bit, but once you get there the representatives are more than helpful.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Virginia, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Joel MYo Leland, NC

They respond reasonably quickly. More contractors needed to be more timely. Repair is choice, not replacement, even when product is old and not worth extra money.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Joel MYo, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Eddie Summerville, SC

My AC unit went out in my house and it them them 2days to get to me living in SC with the heat that just didn't work. So I got another AC unit guy to come out and fixed the issue. They didn't give me the full reimbursement for the service that I had to pay for out of pocket.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Eddie , we're sorry to hear how you feel but we appreciate your feedback. If you feel we have made an error in handling your claims, please give us a call so we can resolve it. Thank you again for your feedback, and thank you for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Anonymous Charleston, SC

A plumber we got through 2-10 was very helpful. Our toilet was broken and he fixed it and had replaced the part already.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

We're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Kina Williamson Gibsonville, NC

Not good follow through. One of my requests got cancelled and never knew why. One request was sent to a vendor who did not complete the job. I feel like I paid $100 for nothing.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Kina Williamson, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time. Thanks again for your feedback and thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Chris Trainor Knoxville, TN

The $100 service fee where you have no control over which contractor is sent or what they'll charge. The company that was dispatched tried to rip me off, our the $100 service fee as the vendor "no longer works with 2-10".

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Chris Trainor, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time. Thanks again for your feedback and thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Heather Clayton Youngstown, OH

I would rate lower but it's not an option. We are currently in the middle of a huge homeowners claim because our dishwasher pump quit working and was actually leaking underneath our floors and both of the appliance repair contractors that 210 sent failed to disconnect it and allowed it to continue leaking underneath the dishwasher. In addition to having a dishwasher that still does not work at all, we now are in a situation where our floors, walls, and cabinets have to be ripped out

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Heather Clayton, we're sorry to hear how you feel but we appreciate your feedback. If you feel we have made an error in handling your claims, please give us a call so we can resolve it. Thank you again for your feedback, and thank you for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Grant Weldon Birmingham, AL

I needed a replacement disposal so I scheduled a technician through 2-10 that came out and told me that it needed to be replaced, which I already knew and stated. He then told me that 2-10 would not cover the disposal because a pre-existing crack is not "normal wear and tear." 2-10 said they would at least refund the service fee but it has been 2 months now with no sign.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Grant Weldon, we're sorry to hear how you feel but we appreciate your feedback. If you feel we have made an error in handling your claims, please give us a call so we can resolve it. Thank you again for your feedback, and thank you for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Dianne Evers Moyock, NC

I am a Real Estate Broker in NC and recently purchased Supreme Coverage for a client. Within a couple of months after closing their HVAC stopped working. The contractor came out and said it needed to be replaced. The claim was denied being told it was preexisting. I am extremely upset and have contacted our rep. This needs to be resolved and I am expecting to hear back today. Please follow up with who I need to speak with. Thank you.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Dianne Evers, we're sorry to hear how you feel but we appreciate your feedback. If you feel we have made an error in handling your claims, please give us a call so we can resolve it. Thank you again for your feedback, and thank you for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Teshia McSwain Columbia, SC

1. I was told something would be covered. Then someone else came and told me different. Supervisor got involved told me it would be covered. In the end you all reneged on your word. 2. Horrible hold times, on average 2 hours. 3. No one gets back to your 4. Coverage is horrible. 5. You send subpar contractors out. And this is just a few of the reasons I will be taking my properties back to the other vendor.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Teshia McSwain , we're sorry to hear how you feel but we appreciate your feedback. If you feel we have made an error in handling your claims, please give us a call so we can resolve it. Thank you again for your feedback, and thank you for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Daniel Atlanta, GA

Horrible experience trying to get vital repairs done. Customer service was unhelpful, sometimes rude, and even accused me of lying when I told them I had called and spoken to a representative multiple times already because "they didn't have any records of it". Poor quality contractors overall; multiple times they have not fixed the issue they were sent to fix, requiring another appointment and often another fee. I regret ever working with this company.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Daniel, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time. Thanks again for your feedback and thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Racquel Hope Mills, NC

I'm not getting anything fixed. I needed to use my warranty to get my toilet fixed and they're still not fixed. They sent somebody out here and they were very rude and then he couldn't come at the time that they were supposed to and when I try to have them reschedule they tried to tell me that I would have to wait another week and here I am still waiting. Several people were not knowledgeable at all and one argued with me about their policy. They're not professional at all.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Racquel, we're sorry to hear about the issues you've experienced. What you've described is not the experience we aim to provide. If you are still in need of assistance, please send us a private message at facebook.com/210HomeBuyersWarranty and we'll be happy to help in any way we can.

Aug. 1st, 2022

Raymond Shelby, NC

They never answer the phone and it takes an hour and thirty minutes on hold. I used my warranty for a washer and then they only gave me six hundred and eighteen dollars to replace it which was not even enough.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Raymond, we're sorry to hear how you feel but we appreciate your feedback. If you feel we have made an error in handling your claims, please give us a call so we can resolve it. Thank you again for your feedback, and thank you for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Aug. 1st, 2022

Pablo Mooresville, NC

I always receive a prompt response. The last time I needed to get my washer fixed and they sent me a guy that came out three weeks later.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Pablo, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Robert Papillion, NE

Great program. My air conditioner went out and they had it looked at. They have easy access on the website and responsiveness was immediate.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Robert, we're glad to hear your experience went well. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Debra Holly Springs, NC

I was having difficulty with my air conditioning unit recently and had to place a call with the warranty company. They are just pretty efficient.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Debra, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Kenya Omaha, NE

I called and put in the order and they dispatched someone and they came out and fixed it very professionally. I'm very satisfied.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Kenya, we're excited to hear about your experience. Thank you for sharing and being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Christopher Muzio

The service would be perfect were it not for the fact that at least two if not three of my claims basically told me "hey, we can't find a contractor, go get it done yourself and we'll reimburse." No thanks.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Christopher, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time. Thanks again for your feedback and thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

B Belton, TX

1. Hold times are absolutely intolerable. I've spent 3 hours getting to the person I need, but 90 minutes is average. The online portal is useless for most things. 2. The contractors hired seem to be the worst of the worst. They have "F" rankings with Better Business Bureau and average one star reviews online. 3. Timeliness is dreadful. An issue from 7 months ago is still outstanding. 2-10 has caused me more stress and more damage to my home than anything.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi B, we're sorry to hear about the issues you've experienced. What you've described is not the experience we aim to provide. If you are still in need of assistance, please send us a private message at facebook.com/210HomeBuyersWarranty and we'll be happy to help in any way we can.

Jul. 21st, 2022