2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

7.2

Ahmad Manassas, VA

The way to file a claim is convenient and they are good. The guys take what needs to be taken. It was quick and things work perfect now. I recommend that everyone have a two ten warranty because you don't know what will happens when when you have the warranty. It's perfect especially two ten

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Ahmad, we're glad to hear you feel that way! Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Sally Aliquippa, PA

I had to use it three days after I purchased the house because the heater a motor in the heater didn't work and we were experiencing below zero weather in Pittsburgh and It took for ever to get somebody to get somebody to reply. I went on the website and then I went on the phone because it was in dire straits up here and it took from Sunday to Thursday to get the problem finally fixed. You can't get anybody on the phone. I spent four hours waiting on hold to get somebody to answer the phone. Well after you get somebody on the phone and actually get the thing rolling, but connecting with a human is near impossible though so, once you get somebody moving and getting going it's okay but getting in contact with somebody to help solve the problem. It's horrendous.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Sally, we're sorry to hear about the issues you've experienced. What you described is not the experience we aim to provide. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time. Thanks again for your feedback and thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Bill Virginia Beach, VA

2-10 is very responsive and prompt. The people are very courteous dealing with the customer. They are really good at contacting companies to work with. Within five minutes of putting in a request for the garbage disposal I was assigned a company.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Bill, we're glad to hear you feel that way! Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Pamela Lewisville, TX

They’re really good with communication. I’ve had issues finding contactors and they find someone for me. It is hard to get someone here in Texas. They resolve my issues. I’ve had two requests for service. It was all done in a few days. I think they are very professional and responsive.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Pamela, we're glad to hear you feel that way! Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Phillip Augusta, GA

Every time I’ve called for services, I’ve been taken care of. I have no complaints. It has been a pretty good service so far. I used it recently, it was by far the best contractor they sent out. He did an excellent job. I am satisfied with the service.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Phillip, we're glad to hear you feel that way! Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Thomas New Albany, IN

Every time I call, with any issue, it has been fixed. They are very helpful, friendly, and concerned. I had a tech come out to fix the furnace and he double checked everything and found the thermostat was installed badly and fixed it.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Thomas, we're so glad to hear that! We put a lot of time and effort into our customer experience so hearing how you feel really puts a smile on our faces. Thank you for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Feb. 16th, 2022

Roger Summerville, SC

The technician that they sent out was very, very professional when he came to fix my microwave.

Sybrad Cox_jamed Richmond, VA

Been with them over 20 years always excellent service and satisfaction

Karen Jessee Athens, AL

2-10 was quick to set me up with an appointment and did excellent follow-up.

Lee Gallman Westfield, NJ

No follow up and no supply of parts. Contractors wait for weeks with little communication on the status of parts needed to complete the work.

CW Myrtle Beach, SC

Cost to have someone check garbage disposal was way too high. Service and setting appointment was easy.

Lakesha Hargrove Farmville, NC

Most of the associates do not have the accurate information and they give you the run around when you call and when you put in claims you got to keep calling back.

James Ballenger Lawrenceville, GA

It took too long to fix my air conditioner. I had to sleep in a very hot house.I am considering leaving 2-10 and going with a another home warranty. Worth service.

Joseph Gary Laurel, MD

This company just sucks. They take forever to respond to you on the phone when calling in. 2-10 also has poor contractors that they give their work order too.

Sam Saint Louis, MO

We’re happy with everything. We have a had great experience. We have bene able to get everything back. We’ve had a lot of issues with the house and we are happy with 2-10. Just earlier this month, the washer was giving me a lot of error codes. It wasn’t progressing though the cycles. We put in a claim and they were able to get someone out the next day to diagnose it. It was fixed within the week. It was great. They do a good getting good people who know what they are doing.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hey Sam, we're glad to hear that! Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Kameon Tucson, AZ

Even though it does get more expensive every year, they are trustworthy. I appreciate that is has been positive working with them. I’ve liked everyone they have sent to the house. They’re always prompt. They come out about once a year to fix my heater promptly which is good because it is cold here. They fix my problem and don’t try to get me to buy a bunch of other stuff.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hey Kameon, we're glad to hear that! Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Christopher Lakeland, FL

Everyone I’ve talked to at the company has been nice and happy and helpful. You name it and they would bend over backwards to make sure things are taken care of properly. Every issue is taken care of quickly. We had a problem with one of the service providers and they were right on it to take care of us and get us another provider. It covers what came with the house and other things like the washer and dryer.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Christopher, we're so glad to hear that! We put a lot of time and effort into our customer experience so hearing how you feel really puts a smile on our faces. Thank you for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Jeffrey Newport, NC

I’ve never had better customer service is my life. They are outstanding. They are always ahead of schedule. I never have to wait. One of the plumbers we got wasn’t that great. We had a plumber we used for years that wasn’t a part of the network. We called 2-10 and they got them approved. It was a very easy process. I’ve had friends use other warranties and it is like pulling teeth to get something done. I highly recommend 2-10. They have the best process.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Jeffrey, we're so glad to hear that! We put a lot of time and effort into our customer experience so hearing how you feel really puts a smile on our faces. Thank you for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Hayley Greensboro, NC

The team was recommended to me by a friend of mine. It is a good price and it gives me peace of mind. They have great customer service. They pay attention to details. When my furnace wasn’t working and seemed like it couldn’t be fixed, they gave me a brand new one with a minimal payment on the electrical work that had to be done. They get back to you quickly and don’t hesitate to help you out. It is full of great people to work with.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Hayley, we're glad to hear you feel that way! Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Klito Woodbridge, VA

Customer support has been very prompt and courteous. They are helpful and know what they are going. They got a plumber out to me within a day. They set it up with the plumber. Everything got done. It was no hassle. I know I can trust to get people to show up. Their people are on time and courteous. It is high quality. I appreciate their thoroughness and conscientiousness. It is very much worth the money.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Klito, we're so glad to hear your experience was such a success. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Adam Kennesaw, GA

We had a little bit of a rough start because we weren't really informed about what warranty we had but once we for started, their customer service is far better than any other warranty I've had in my years of home ownership. I've used the a couple of times for HVAC issues and they have been straight forward. I've gotten the repairs done in short time with little cost to me. All my tickets have been addressed.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hey Adam, we're glad to hear that! Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Feb. 1st, 2022

Robert Marana, AZ

Each and every time I do not go online and I file a complaint I do it by phone call because I want to personally talk to the individual who takes my information, and each and every time I've done that those people go out of their way to help me accomplish my goal. The people we interacted with both at the booking appointments and then the people that come here and do the work. They were they were more interested in solving the customer's problem than just trying to complete the task job and get the heck out the door.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Robert, we're glad to hear you feel that way! Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Martin

There are problems with their phone system, it's usually very, very hard to get someone on the phone there are times when you have to wait for quite a while. I found it much easier to go on to my computer and to put in the claim that way, other than that the service has been very good. It's a little hard to get a technician who has thorough knowlege, but for the most part they resolve the issue and I find the service would be more than satisfactory. They have been responsive to my needs.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Martin, we're so glad to hear that! We put a lot of time and effort into our customer experience so hearing how you feel really puts a smile on our faces. Thank you for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Clyde Pinson, AL

We've used the warranty over the years several times and the company that they sent to us last time was here the day after we called and they corrected the problem, so hopefully we can use them again. It's hard to get in touch with anybody now. We've had good service at 2-10, some have not been too good, but we have over the years learned who is the better ones to use and we can ask for for those people. We just always appreciate them handling our problems and getting handled quickly.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Clyde, we appreciate the great review! Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Frederick Brandon, FL

They are accurate and a good turn around time. Recently I had to use it for my delta faucet shower that needed to be repaired and of course the the parts were on back order and it took about six months. Regardless of the back order they still took care of me and my showers were repaired and I got used products from delta faucet and it all worked out. They choose the best people to come out, very professional people that come out. I would definitely recommend them to new home buyers.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Frederick, we're glad to hear you feel that way! Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Joseph

Excellent company, I had warranties in my house for the last five and a half years and this is been the best. Very positive. My washer and dryer both went out at the same time, I called them and within a few hours we had a contact that called us back to set up the appointment, and they came out and fixed it. The service of representative really good. They contact you back right away, they get the item that you requested to be look at within initially within 24 hours, they're trying to set up an appointment. The customer service that called me explained everything well.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Joseph, we're so glad to hear that! We put a lot of time and effort into our customer experience so hearing how you feel really puts a smile on our faces. Thank you for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Jan. 10th, 2022

They just changed the module to be more user friendly, but previously it was always down or something you have to call in to to make service request but the other thing about the service request is that towards the end of the period they'll tell you that you run out they can only do one system at time and they don't tell you that. I have supreme services and they'll say you've exceeded your dollar amount and you can't even put in the service request, that's ridiculous and and you've got to know the name or what it is you want once you tell did you call and tell me the name is and then those oh oh you're covered with that but why even bother to put it in online there in years and it's gonna be tonight then you got a call and explain it to me what's going on all units making all you need this you know I would be calling for a new what I needed if you know in terms of the problem.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Thank you for your response and your honest feedback. We put a lot of time and energy into improving our customer experience and your feedback is a huge help. Thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Jan. 10th, 2022

Kimedra Pooler, GA

It's easy to use. I haven’t had any issues at all. Every time I call, they answer my question. I’ve used it three times. Two times for the air and the last time for the dryer. With the air someone got back to me the same day and the person came the next day to fix it. The same thing with the dryer. The price is reasonable. They did what they were supposed to do. The online site it quick and easy to use.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Kimedra, we're glad to hear you feel that way! Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Anonymous Saint Louis, MO

I have no problem with 2-10 warranty but I had an issue with the subcontractor that they sent was not able to solve the problem and they charged me like 4 times higher than it should have been. I had a plumbing leaked and unfortunately the initial plumber that was contacted was 2-10 came by was unable to fix the issue the first time but it came back a second time and they charged me another hundred dollars even though they said they charge a hundred dollars for visit because it was a recurring issue and then they gave me a super high quote like over two thousand dollars to fix the issue which I ended up using a third party plumber to fixed the issue for like five hundred bucks. 2-10 did provide me with fund to be able to hire a third party plumber to fixed my issue. Customer support really got back with me and gave me service options.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

We're sorry to hear about the issue's you experienced but we're glad we were able to help get them resolved. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Bradley Silver Spring, MD

Very helpful. They're all confident and skilled. Just the customer support is very helpful and friendly when you do get them and the portal works really well. We just started with 2-10 and we had our first call not too long ago and the electrician came out and in all honesty he was confident but not going the extra mile in terms of things he was detecting that was wrong. We followed up with 2-10 and they wanted to make a right that they are currently working to alleviate the situation.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Bradley, we're so glad to hear that! We put a lot of time and effort into our customer experience so hearing how you feel really puts a smile on our faces. Thank you for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Dollie Peoria, AZ

They were very helpful it was an easy process. I just needed to have my pull pump resolved.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Dollie, we're glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Michael Magnolia, TX

No one has called me back. It was two and a half weeks from the time I called until the time they finally called me back to schedule and by that point we already had it taken care of and paid.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Michael, we're sorry to hear about the issues you've experienced. What you've described is not the experience we aim to provide. If you are still in need of assistance, please send us a private message at facebook.com/210HomeBuyersWarranty and we'll be happy to help in any way we can.

Sandra B Auburn, GA

They are timely with getting contractors out and returning emails or phone calls.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Sandra, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Anonymous Holly Ridge, NC

I had an AC issue and scheduled somebody to come out and they took care of the issue.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Mark Fernandina Beach, FL

They came out when my AC was not working properly and they put more Freon in and its working as it should be.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Mark, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Carolyn Lakeside, VA

They answered my questions and my concerns and I was pleased with the company that I used.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Carolyn, we're glad to hear your experience went well. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Maurice Baker Guyton, GA

It's going on 2years in my new home and my work order request has not yet been taking care of. I've scheduled an appointment on several occasions where 2 10 warranty had to reschedule but still never followed up me

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Maurice, we're sorry to hear about the issues you've experienced. What you've described is not the experience we aim to provide. If you are still in need of assistance, please send us a private message at facebook.com/210HomeBuyersWarranty and we'll be happy to help in any way we can.

Ken Thomas

You pay your annual premium, $100 for a visit by a technician and then you have to pay for the part that has to be installed. Instead of the technician using the part from his stock, he has to order it it from 210. I had to wait three weeks even after escalating the case and it was 90 in my home for that whole period of time.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Ken, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time. Thanks again for your feedback and thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Hector M. Andrades Columbus, GA

Their Service Is Awesome, Their Motto Should Be , " Taking Care Of The Home Owner"

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Hector, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Claude Washburn Trinidad, CO

We had a problem with our furnace at the beginning of cold weather coming in. The furnace would not come on at all. Called 2-10 and set up an appointment to have a service company come out to find the problem. They showed up and found the inductor motor fan was not working. Was froze up. Tech told me the problem and order a new inducator motor with the fan. Came back in about a week and replaced the motor. No more problems. We were pleased with the service and how quick the turn around was to fix the problem. Thanks to our warranty we only had to pay for the service charge when the tech came out the first time.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hey Claude, we're so glad to hear that! Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Nov. 18th, 2021

Sharon B.

I had an air conditioning problem and and they had someone come out fairly quickly and I was pleased with the service that I got. My air conditioner was not working, it was making a horrible noise through my walls from the outside where the the compressor was and I turned it off. The person that 2-10 sent came and found out what the problem was and he took care of it that day and I had air conditioning so I was very pleased. He was very pleasant and courteous he, he cleaned up after himself and he said if I had any more problems to be sure to to let him know. So far I'm very pleased, I've only been in the house short while and and I hope I don't have anymore problems, but it's good to know that I have that security. So if I do have a problem I have someone that I can call that I trust. I'm very satisfied.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Sharon, we're so glad to hear that! We put a lot of time and effort into our customer experience so hearing how you feel really puts a smile on our faces. Thank you for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Oct. 21st, 2021

Richard

The repayment for new appliances and stuff is limited, in other words I end up paying about fifty percent of the bill for new appliances. They do do a good service once you get them out here or once you get him on the phone. It's a little hard to get them on the phone right now but I understand it's because some of them are working from home. Recently a dryer went out and I called them and the same day I got a response and it was just a part that needed to be replaced, shouldn't have had to replace the whole thing and that was done. People took care of it and they double checked to make sure that it was done and that was it.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Richard, thank you for taking your time to leave your review. We appreciate your feedback. Thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Oct. 21st, 2021

T. Las Vegas, NV

I don't even trust them. I'm going to cancel at the end of my contract. The subcontraactor they sent here was mean. We could not even talk to him or ask a question. Also they scheduled me so far out when it was an easy fix. I refuse to call customer support because it just takes too long to get them.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi T, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time. Thanks again for your feedback and thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Kamryn Atlanta, GA

Purely reliable and convenient. A few times I went into the portal online and requested service and they scheduled me a contractor pretty soon after.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Kamryn, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Cheyenne Dayton, OH

It's been nothing but a headache every time I've had to get a hold of somebody. My HVAC system overheated and shut off and then they told me that's a pre-existing condition, sorry can't help you. Then I had to pay thirteen thousand dollars out of my own pocket to get it repaired. I can't wait till the years up and I don't hear from them anymore.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Cheyenne, we're sorry to hear how you feel but we appreciate your feedback. If you feel we have made an error in handling your claims, please give us a call so we can resolve it. Thank you again for your feedback, and thank you for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

John Lakeside, CA

I spoke with approximately six different people and everybody kept telling me something and nothing never got done and I'm just not very happy with the service I got. From the time I called in about our dryer going out it has been a month, but the part finally came.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi John, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time. Thanks again for your feedback and thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Tamakia Indianapolis, IN

The water heater in my home needs to be replaced and they were only able to pay partial as opposed to paying for the whole replacement of the water heater.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Tamakia, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

shari sims Charlotte, NC

Representatives don't know what they're doing, not enough contractors, contractors don't respond & don't show up, portal dispatched a pool contractor from West Palm Beach, FL for dishwasher repair & a plumber for a stove repair. After, 7 years with you, We will not be renewing our policy again.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Shari, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time. Thanks again for your feedback and thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Larry Holly Ridge, NC

The air conditioner failed in my house and I called the 2-10 Home Warranty and they set me up with a local technician.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Larry, we're glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

David Fayetteville, NC

We first moved in last year in August and the heat went out around December so we called in and they fixed it. But they choose the cheapest people and it takes them the longest time to get to you.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi David, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.