2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

7.2

Valerie

Eighty five dollars to me is not that bad. The technicians that were sent out for two of the particular areas were very friendly, they were knowledgeable and they seem to be very professional as far as completing the assignment. I can't complain. It was easier to do it online than to call in. I will say I've been satisfied.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Valerie, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Willie

High service and the accuracy is pretty great. I've been enjoying it ever since I bought the house and they always listen if I got a complain they've rectified everything. If you got an issue or a complaint they reach out to you and listen to you and try to seek and rectify the problem and I think that was nice enough to really listen.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hey Willie, we're glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Michelle

Other companies provide up to 23 feet from the home provided and they're half price of 2-10. As a costumer at 2-10 warranty it would be nice to if we had choices of the contractor that was coming to our home. I've had contractors in my house that are not knowledgeable enough to fix items that I'm still getting charged for so yeah I would just like better more choices for the consumer. I've have had to use my warranty for my washing machine and the contractor has set out two different issues and it's still leaking water and the third time tried to call back because she has not been fixed the 2-10 cannot get a contractor into my home so I have to go out of network and I'm having difficulty finding an out of network provider. Some of the costumer service representatives were not very pleasant to deal with.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Michelle, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time. Thanks again for your feedback and thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Srinivas

Only problem is it's really hard to get into the call due to wait times but I will say this they have a pretty good porta. Recently my garage door was not working so I used the warranty that was pretty good and quick. I kind of manage everything online. All my experiences were good.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Srinivas, we're glad to hear your garage door got taken care of. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

John

We had some plumbing issues after we purchased our home and we called and they dispatched someone promptly and he came out and took care of the problem. Everything's been very, very good experience. Both times they dispatched somebody very quickly, took care of the problem and there's no fuss.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi John, we're glad to hear your experience has been such a success. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Indre

The process was easy and convenient. Recently our dishwasher was leaking and so we figured out we try the warranty out, it was amazing. It was very easy, I went online filled out the request for repair it was answered like all emails followed up it was very informative and honestly a lot easier than I thought it would be.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Indre, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Kristine

We had a leak and the ceiling and they sent somebody out to fix the leak, the kind of a hole in the ceiling, and we had to go through multiple calls to have someone patch the hole and then they didn't actually paint it so we ended up finding a painter to pay out of pocket something like that was like a three step thing so it was such a pain in the ass. We had a hot water heater that was leaking and we were leaving to go out of town the next day and we needed it addressed immediately and two ten make sure that the contractor you know was given whatever approval they needed to go and replace it immediately instead of waiting it was too great. They've been very responsive and helpful and friendly.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Kristine, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Elisabeth Chesapeake, VA

We just had a piece on our refrigerator break the water dispenser and ice makers wasn't working guy came out pretty quickly. We're still waiting for the part to come in and I did get an email from 2-10 the other day asking that has been resolved or not which it hasn't so I was so happy to see that it might have to be contacting them soon since it's been the most two weeks and I guess the part hasn't come yet. I don't have any trouble getting through them and they seem very helpful.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Elisabeth, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

David Marietta, GA

They are quick to respond and assign the vendor when you submit a service request. I needed a plumber to fix a leak in a water pipe. 2-10 found and scheduled a plumber for us who came out and solved the problem in the first visit.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi David, we're glad to hear your experience was a success. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Scott Ponte Vedra, FL

My dryer wouldn't dry and I couldn't figure out what's wrong with it and I went to the portal to put a request. The guy was in the next day and fixed the dryer. For the money its valuable. I just think they're wonderful company they and I think that it helped me out a lot

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Scott, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Kelli Molalla, OR

Just recently I had my refrigerator leaking water at the bottom and I called and they set me up with an appointment a couple weeks and they came out. When the parts got here they came back here and it was mended. It got taken care of as promptly as you know I guess could be expected.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Kelli, we're glad to hear your experience was a success. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Anonymous San Antonio, TX

It's been excellent. I would highly recommend the service. I am a retired realtor and I've sold over 500 warranties, mostly American Home Shield and 2-10, it 2-10 is shoulders above all. I recently had a dryer repair without arguing or fighting. They immediately found a second company when the first was not able to make the repair.

Cesar Ocoee, FL

It covers a bunch of things we have in the house and the price is reasonable. I was thankful the second time we used the warranty and we encountered a problem with the service person, they were flexible and helped by sending somebody else without any problems.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hey Cesar, we're glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Kelley Dacula, GA

Rarely do we make a request and we don't get a phone call back right away. Customer service is friendly and responsive. When we had a problem with the refrigerator the serviceman determined it couldn't be fixed and they replaced it. It was very easy. They fulfilled what they said they would do.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Kelley, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Doug Alexandria, KY

We've used it several times. Our garage door broke as did the dishwasher. The garbage disposal went out and the fridge started leaking. We are happy with the service. When you have an issue they take care of it immediately. It is worth keeping.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Doug, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Araybia Fredericksburg, VA

There was a bit of confusion with the contract and my service fee. I called the rep in customer service. She went above and beyond to make sure the contractor understood that I only had to pay the service fee although it was multiple tickets. She even followed up with the contractor and me to make sure it was taken care of.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hey Araybia, we're glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Kerry Saint Louis, MO

When I needed to use it all I needed to do was just call and they set up an appointment and have someone out in two to three days. They are very friendly and professional. They make sure everything is fine before they leave. I was really pleased when I used them.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Kerry, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Jim Swansboro, NC

People they have sent were really good. They are helpful, clear, and patient. When we had a problem with the dishwasher, I couldn't figure out the website so I called and they walked me through the process of putting a request.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hey Jim, we're glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Steven Holly Springs, NC

So far my experience has been very positive. I've had other home warranties in the past and I've run into challenges with repairs and what was covered and what wasn't. Everything has been transparent and it has met my expectations. I've had follow ups with 2-10 to make sure my expectations were met.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Steven, we're glad to hear your experience was a success. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Samantha Huntsville, AR

I have had some amazing people that have helped me when I had to put in claims and then I have had some that were very rude and rushing and not helpful at all. We had to get our heat and air replaced and It did take about a month and a half two months to get done and we only had to pay the service fee. And we got our whole unit replaced. I felt that was a process that does save us a bunch of the money in the long. But the wait was worth the money saved.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Samantha, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Mar. 31st, 2022

Tammy Blythewood, SC

Whenever I call with anything they've been very comfortable and I have received great customer service. My garbage disposal went out and I called in and they got me connected with a service provider right away and everything was fixed within a day no complaints.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Tammy, we're glad to hear your experience went well. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Mar. 31st, 2022

Tiffany Houston, TX

When I called a couple of weeks ago, the lady told me that it wasn't covered but I guess once we hung up, she looked into it more and called me back and told me it was covered. They got me in contact with an awesome contractor and my dryer was fixed it a few days. They were efficient and fast. I would definitely recommend them.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Tiffany, we're glad to hear your experience went well. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

David Vail, AZ

We've been really happy. We've used it three times. One time we needed to use it when our water heater went out and we didn't do it right the first time to get it approved and they we did it right and it was fixed right away.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hey David, we're glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Laura High Point, NC

Recommended by my realtor who didn't give me the full picture of what was covered. One time everything went well but the second time I don't think the coverage was adequate. It was a disappointing experience. The quality of the service I am pleased with. Customer service has been goof and quick and responsive. I am pleased with the repair companies. They have been timely.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Laura, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Leman

I had an issue with my heating. It was running continuously. Someone came out to the home took care of it and so far it's been good. When I did go on online portal I did get an email back I did get information about was who I needed to talk and who was going to be coming to the house to look at the problem. The only thing I didn't get it was probably a phone call but I did get an email.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Leman, we're glad to hear your furnace got taken care of. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Mar. 23rd, 2022

Noe

The three times I've had to call we were able to get done pretty quick and companies they're aligned with are pretty good. Our heater actually went out in the winter but they were able to get it back up and running within two days. It's pretty nice because it's pretty cold in the house. I haven't had any trouble with them.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hey Noe, we're glad to hear that! Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Mar. 23rd, 2022

Tonya Moody Savannah, GA

Overall I am pleased with the service. There are two opportunities for improvement. I think the company should give a list of approved contractors. I live in a home with a child and two disabled elderly individuals. When my hot water went out during the middle of the winter, I was shocked to find out the provider assigned did not have any opening for two weeks. There was no option for me to get another contractor through 2-10. I did have to option of going out of pocket, but that defeats the purpose of having a warranty. Additionally, 2-10 automatically sides with the contractor. I had a contractor come to repair my fridge. The flex drawer was stuck. He pulled it out and the wiring snapped. Then he deemed it as "damaged" but omitted the part where he pulled it out. When I explained this to 2-10 they said I had to take it up with the contractor. Both of these policies should be addressed.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Tonya, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time. Thanks again for your feedback and thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

William Louisville, KY

Generally working with them has been very positive. Things happen pretty quickly. They keep you informed. I do all the work through the website which is easy to use.. Most recently I used my warranty for the leaking fridge. They got someone to fix it. It was great. All the vendors they have sent have been great.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi William, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

R Deltona, FL

I do everything online. I was happy with the plumber they sent. It was extraordinary. I have had nothing but problems with the AC unit since they installed it. I see no reason to change companies. I intend to stay with them. I know the AC thing is not really fault, it is just the company they hired who installed it wrong. They were negligent because they didn’t check to see that their permit was pulled.

Jeffrey DE Graff, OH

The first time I called for my furnace I was told they didn’t have anyone in my area. I had to call around to find someone. I had just moved there and didn’t know anyone. They did end up doing some research and found someone great. He had been to the house with the precious owners so he knew the equipment. It turned out well but it took three weeks before it all got settled. I called them again a couple of years and they told me again they didn’t have anyone in the area and I asked for the people I had the last time and they told I would have to pay out of pocket and send the invoice to them to be reimbursed. I was reimbursed the full amount. They have bought us a new oven because they couldn’t find the part for the old one. There was a lot of back and forth before. There are times I call and it take a couple of hours to get a hold of them which is unacceptable. I think their call center is overseas and English is their second language. I have a difficult time communicating with them.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Jeffrey, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time. Thanks again for your feedback and thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Calvin Jacksonville, FL

When I just put in a claim online they respond within the next day or the next day they have someone out so its a great service and very good Company. Very good customer servic, just put in a claim and they are very quick to respond. They're very good at selecting a company contractor.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hey Calvin, we're glad to hear that! Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Christy Saint Louis, MO

Every time I had an issue It was resolved within the next couple of days, even if it was on a weekend. They let me know that someone will be there as soon as they put in a request. They would let me know who was coming and who they contacted.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Christy, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Clemencia Centerton, AR

It’s done good for us. I have referred a couple of friends. They respond quickly. I’ve used it twice with the AC and only have to pay the service charge. The person was friendly and professional. I also used it on the water heater. They had to reschedule me but they stayed on top of it. Their service is excellent.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Clemencia, we're glad to hear you feel that way! Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Mar. 14th, 2022

Robert Fort Thomas, KY

They understood our issue and were a quick to do something. The ice maker was not functioning properly. The first contractor sent by 2-10 was unable to cure the problem. It took a long time, was about 5 weeks and finally when that contractor could no longer even try to solve the problem 2-10 arranged for a second contractor to address our issues, and the issues was were tended to promptly.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Robert, we're glad to hear your ice maker got taken care of. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Mar. 14th, 2022

Phyllis Southport, NC

We were worried about buying an older house so we got a home warranty. The whole process was explained. They have been very responsive. The vendors they’ve sent are very knowledgeable. It has worked very well for us. We’re happy to have it. There was a pop up on the website about getting a reimbursement for getting the lock changed and it didn’t work so I had to call customer service and she couldn’t find it.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Phyllis, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Anonymous Mount Pleasant, SC

We’ve had to use the warranty a couple of times. They’ve been very helpful. We are very happy with the companies they sent out. They are flexible. The service is quick and easy to follow up on. It is a good price for everything they offer.

Anonymous Plano, TX

Even though you don’t talk to a person, it is very easy to deal with them because it is all online. It is really quick. The main issue was the dishwasher went out quickly. They people they sent were amazing. He got the part and came back all by himself to install it. It is really good coverage. Everything has been great.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

We're glad to hear your experience went well. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Carol Tucson, AZ

It is what we needed. They give you options. The replaced the elements that weren’t working on the ice maker and now it is working. It was a pleasant experience. He knew what he doing. It is an excellent company. They get high quality repairmen out here. The price is reasonable.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Carol, we're so glad to hear your experience was such a success. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Rebecca Sahuarita, AZ

Our real estate agent recommended them. It is quick and easy to make a claim. A couple of weeks ago the power went out on the fridge and they were prompt to get me a name of a contactor who called me the next day and came out that day to fix it.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Rebecca, we're glad to hear your fridge got taken care of. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Jameela Hampton, VA

They offer the best coverage. The vendors are reputable. The service has been pretty good. The representatives that assisted me were very patient with me through the learning process. I had to order new parts for my dishwasher and it was taken care of.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Jameela, we're glad to hear your experience went well. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Mary Saint Louis, MO

They stay on top of things when I make a report. Recently I had to used it for the refrigerator. It took a while because he didn’t order the right part. I called 2 10 about it and they assigned me a new contractor who came out within 2 days and it all worked out. I renewed for another year.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Mary, we're glad to hear everything worked out. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Christopher Cayce, SC

The people they sent out to do the work are great and they don't take long at all. They are efficient. First week of having my home my shower was backing up and I called two to ten and and they sent someone out within the hour and helped me fix the issue.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hey Christopher, we're glad to hear that! Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Noel-Marie College Park, MD

They don't pre check the service providers well enough. The person I spoke to from two ten was wonderful and tried her best to help however the, the service people they tried to provide were less useful. The washing machine was not working the week I filed a report through two ten. A service company was provided to us they showed up they said needed a replacement part. They never got back to me in over two weeks when I contacted two ten again the service provider claims that I had not been returning their calls even though they had never reached out to me. They then proceeded to ignore all calls from two ten as well. A second service company was provided they never even tried to set up an appointment again the person from two ten was very helpful for trying to work it through. Eventually she found a third service company that they work with that group did to set up an appointment to show up and fix the problem but it took almost two months.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Noel-Marie, thank you for sharing. We put a lot of time and energy into improving our customer experience and your feedback is a huge help. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time. Thanks again for your feedback and thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Alicia Lake Saint Louis, MO

The first time I ever called the warranty company they sent out a guy who was horrible. He was condescending and rude. They sent someone else and that person worked out really well. Every time I call they willingly sent somebody else.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Alicia, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Ahmad Manassas, VA

The way to file a claim is convenient and they are good. The guys take what needs to be taken. It was quick and things work perfect now. I recommend that everyone have a two ten warranty because you don't know what will happens when when you have the warranty. It's perfect especially two ten

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Ahmad, we're glad to hear you feel that way! Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Sally Aliquippa, PA

I had to use it three days after I purchased the house because the heater a motor in the heater didn't work and we were experiencing below zero weather in Pittsburgh and It took for ever to get somebody to get somebody to reply. I went on the website and then I went on the phone because it was in dire straits up here and it took from Sunday to Thursday to get the problem finally fixed. You can't get anybody on the phone. I spent four hours waiting on hold to get somebody to answer the phone. Well after you get somebody on the phone and actually get the thing rolling, but connecting with a human is near impossible though so, once you get somebody moving and getting going it's okay but getting in contact with somebody to help solve the problem. It's horrendous.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Sally, we're sorry to hear about the issues you've experienced. What you described is not the experience we aim to provide. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time. Thanks again for your feedback and thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Bill Virginia Beach, VA

2-10 is very responsive and prompt. The people are very courteous dealing with the customer. They are really good at contacting companies to work with. Within five minutes of putting in a request for the garbage disposal I was assigned a company.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Bill, we're glad to hear you feel that way! Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Pamela Lewisville, TX

They’re really good with communication. I’ve had issues finding contactors and they find someone for me. It is hard to get someone here in Texas. They resolve my issues. I’ve had two requests for service. It was all done in a few days. I think they are very professional and responsive.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Pamela, we're glad to hear you feel that way! Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Phillip Augusta, GA

Every time I’ve called for services, I’ve been taken care of. I have no complaints. It has been a pretty good service so far. I used it recently, it was by far the best contractor they sent out. He did an excellent job. I am satisfied with the service.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Phillip, we're glad to hear you feel that way! Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Jamaluddin Lawrenceville, GA

I haven't had a good experience with 2-10 Warranty. I don't like it. They don't have good customer service, they don't like to talk on the phone with customers.