2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

7.2

Daniel Dayton, OH

When I need services I need them promptly and 2-10 gets them done efficiently and lets us know it happened. One or two times the people that came over didn't didn't fix it or didn't fix it properly where I have to have somebody else come back and do it.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Daniel, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Roberto Gallatin, TN

Very trust worthy. Within hours of filing my claim I got a response back from 2-10 and then within a couple hours from that I got a text from the contractor asking when would be a good time for them to come out.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Roberto, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Georgew Sherwood, AR

We had a refrigerator that came with the house that was covered with the warranty probably six months later it burnt out and they replaced the refrigerator. And it's very very happy with that.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi George, we're glad to hear your experience was such a success. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Rafael National City, CA

I do it online so we got down there very fast. Twice for my refrigerator where the the ice maker wasn't making ice and they got that fixed pretty quickly. They were trustworthy.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Rafael, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Rob Corradetti Hampstead, NC

We've had our policy since we bought the house 4 years ago. We plan to keep our Warrentee for as long as we are here. It's been very useful and has been really easy to use. I highly recommend it to others. Rob

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hey Rob, we're glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Carlos Rollan Jacksonville, FL

It is extremely difficult to reach somebody that can answer questions in a concise accurate way. I have had many problems obtaining satisfactory answers regarding a microwave that is supposedly on order. I spoke to three different people and got conflicting responses. I still don't know who will actually will deliver the microwave or when. Very frustrating.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Carlos, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time. Thanks again for your feedback and thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Steven Taback West Palm Beach, FL

I have been a long time customer, and very satisfied until recently. I found myself rather dissatisfied with my most recent experience, not due to lack of service on the part of the contractor, but rather poor, inefficient and inaccurate communications on the part of 2-10 Home Buyers. So what would have been a 5 star rating is now a 3 star, and I have to consider whether to keep my contract for the upcoming year, which I have already made the payment.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Steven, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time. Thanks again for your feedback and thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Davin Holland

Fast and friendly service. When I called they had someone contact me immediately for my service request. They even reached out me to see if I was satisfied with the work that was done.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Davin, we're glad to hear your experience went well. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Iris

Everything has been moved really well it's probably will most likely I will continue my services with them after the expiration of his contact. Prompt service, courteous service from the people that have come my my only trouble with them is on getting through the website but it seems reluctant to want to help you on the phone.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Iris, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Jonathan

The first time I had to use the warranty was when a condenser fan failed in the refrigerator. I submitted a ticket online that day. I think within two days someone was on site and replaced all the parts it took to work.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hey Jonathan, we're glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Lori

Recently I need to use the warranty because my refrigerator broke down, initially they sent out an electrician feeling it was electrical issue it was not, so a little over a week later an appliance repairman come out replace that part and it was determined that the refrigerator could not be repaired and I needed a new one, so now I'm coming up on two weeks without a refrigerator and the decision has been made to take the replacement. Its too slow, but the process was just to spot in the meantime I'm having to get take out and it's getting very costly.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Lori, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time. Thanks again for your feedback and thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Treasure

I used it just last week. I did it online and there was no place for me to comment the vendor that I wanted to use that was in their vendor list earlier, so they scheduled me with another vendor. I'd like to be able to use the same person if I liked them.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Treasure, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Celia

It was good service. Most of the time they get it right. I needed a garbage disposal repair. They came right through and gave me exactly what I had in my home not a cheaper brand.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hey Celia, we're glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

James

It takes a long time. My heater went out and it took three months for two ten to approve the repair. Then the contractor came out six times to fulfill questions. In the middle of winter.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi James, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Alberta Irmo, SC

They usually get right here after I put my order in.

Phil Aurora, CO

2-10 Home Buyers Warranty is very responsive.

Joshua Chesapeake, VA

It took forever to get an answer on the phone. We just recently tried to use our warranty to get our water heater fixed and it took over a month.

Wesley Alhambra, CA

It's terrible. My washer broke down it took a month to get repaired. Their vendors are non responsive.

Xiaojie Yu Sugar Land, TX

Professional, patient and friendly. Owns my problem

Ande Teeple Duluth, GA

They did a good job of resolving my issues.

Ronald

I’ve had really good luck with the people I’ve dealt. They are always positive. They take care of the problem. There is no grumpiness. I’ve used it four or fives times and each time they were here within a couple of days. The issues were taken care of. Sometimes there is a part to be ordered. The longest we’ve had to wait is two weeks in the middle of August for the air conditioning. That wasn’t a lot of fun in Florida. The people that work with them are top quality.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hey Ronald, we're glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Elaine

I'm not too familiar with technology and I'm not good with technology and its kind of very difficult when you call the number and eventually they help you but that's the only negative thing about it. They're positive. The people that come out to do the work and then they call up to follow up to see if everything was done right. They offer me a good service.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Elaine, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Jessica

I've had good and bad experiences. I had at my washer break and I had a technician come out over five times to try to fix it, and my frustration by what they spent more money trying to fix it and they did brief to just replace the washer. So that was kind of a bad experience. I also had a really good experience where my water heater went out they came and fixed it one time.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Jessica, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Tyrone

They're really speedy. My thermostat went out and I contacted them and they came right out and took care of it. Their prices are very reasonable and I will refer them to all my friends and everything so I already bragging about them.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hey Tyrone, we're glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Angelicque

The last time I went and tried to do it online I was having a hard time for a call and they helped me out. For the most part when I had to use my warranty I was able to use it ,but there was a time when I tried to use it that I was not able to use it and that was just one time.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Angelicque, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Elizabeth

So far I've requested two or three services and they were very responsive to us. They had to come back to fix something a second time. They replaced the thermostat, I thought it was the whole AC, but they had to come back and fix it again. They've been amazing.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hey Elizabeth, we're glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Apr. 8th, 2022

I don't have issues. The air conditioner wouldn't cool and a technician came out and it's working now I I've got someone coming out in the few days here to look at before this morning. Very professional, prompt, knowledgeable and I was kept informed.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

John

The service companies are great. The service provided by their national support organization not so much. I just recently called them about my washing machine I got back up I got back on the email from them saying that I was scheduled for I can't remember the precise date of Friday sometime between 8 of hours, hours of 8 and 5 which I thought a little bit of a stretch but you know I figured well pandemic maybe that's the best I can do so I'll let it ride well I mean you know nobody showed up probably about 3 o'clock after trying to reach the national organization of getting too long hold times finally I noticed that I had so the company that was doing the servicing so I called them and they said we're sorry we don't have you on our schedule for Friday you're on our schedule for Tuesday and we would never issued an 8 to 5 call out time. We will we will call you on Monday and give you either 8 or 5, 10 to 2 or 1 to 5. So you know the national organization was providing answers for the for local service people that has no connection to reality and you know if it wasn't if it wasn't for the fact that I uh white Kelly easily so much I probably would have already canceled my warranty but I like the local reference she she got it handled but you know it's typical of what I have encountered every time I've ever had to call 2-10. The Warranty Repair national people were disconnected from reality and I end up having to make multiple calls and get people involved locally and then I get it straight.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi John, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time. Thanks again for your feedback and thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Susan

They're fast and super efficient, we've always have an excellent experience every time we needed a repair. Well recently we needed to use it I just went online and easily put in my claim and the worker came out and completed the work quickly and thoroughly. It was our stove, repaired our stove within an hour.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Susan, we're glad to hear your stove got taken care of. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Alicia

I had no problems with that. It's worth with money. I was just a little disappointed that it took more than a week to replace the hot water heater that was my only complaint the time frame in between you know actually getting in the request being approved the purchase and installation it took more than a week.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Alicia, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Plezana

I've had three other home warranties and this one is way more efficient than the others yeah this we waited for weeks to have a refrigerator repair so, I appreciate that. I had needed to use it last week in my air conditioning was not running and the guy, I sent in the warranty issue on Saturday and he came out on Monday.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Plezana, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Charles

They offered me valuable service for a valuable price. It was easy to file a claim and prompt service. Needed to use the warranty for my hot water heater and the hot water heater was service within a week and fixed. I would recommend them.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Charles, we're glad to hear your water heater got taken care of. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

D

An appliance was not working, the house call was made the gentleman returned a couple of days later with the replacement component and he repaired the equipment that was failing. Customer service was attentive listened to me answered my questions and provided me with a great service provider.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hey D, we're glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Leya

I just recently had issues with the customer service representative. The cooling unit was leaking water but it was coming from my master bedroom therefore so when I called the warranty company and they came out here to less than two minutes he never turned in a diagnosis so it's two months took them to realize could be to get someone else out here but once they dispatched another company they were very helpful.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Leya, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Michael

The customer service staff that I worked with to purchase the plan was very knowledgeable very helpful and I really appreciate that when you call to schedule service are English speaking. Just recently used it for a replacement of garbage disposal. And that went very well the issue was no issues.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Michael, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Norma

So my water heater which went out after I've been in the house three or four days and the plumber came out pretty quickly, showed me everything that was wrong and made recommendations and I should have any water heater tomorrow. Customer service they were good at their job.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hey Norma, we're glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Archeila

I always have good service and they are just good at what they do. I recently had a plumbing job that had been done by another company under their warranty program and the customer service person that assisted me with it was very well.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hey Archeila, we're glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Kolin

The garage door opener broke on us wasn't able to be used again and we submitted a claim to 2-10, they had company come out and check it out and then the price was over 250 so I get approved and then you get approved in less than 48 hours and we're able to working garage door again. We didn't get any issues.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Kolin, we're glad to hear your garage door opener got taken care of. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Shaneia

It sometimes seemed like I wasn't getting a direct answer. The time that I had to used my warranty I put in a claim and then my claim was answered so I did contact the company and they let me know that someone has picked up my claim and when would they were coming out.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Shaneia, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Himanshu

Our HVAC unit was not working, a tech rep from 2-10 Home Warranty came in and he was very kind and very informative. He knew in and out he was able to diagnosed the problem very quickly and was able to resolve it. Also the problem needed some more attention to the upcoming week so he was very kind enough to visit us the next week and it is always a hundred percent so that the HVAC works like a charm. So very positive review for that tech representative that 2-10 Warranty people sent out to our home for the visit. The customer rep was very supportive I've got the appointment very quickly.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Himanshu, we're glad to hear your experience was a success. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Malak

I typically gets quick responses, there have been a couple of instances where the vendors that were suggested were undependable or unreliable and getting a different vendor to come out was difficult because of where we live. Just recently I needed my Samsung dryer repaired and that they sent the request out and within 20 minutes the vendor through appliance repair called me within 15 minutes of me submitting the request scheduled on appointment for the next day came out took care of it. It was a very positive experience.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Malak, we're glad to hear your experience went well. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Apr. 11th, 2022

We had an issue actually with our water heater and I ended up opening the service request on their website which resulted in a vendor basically providing different services. They've been pretty responsive with their automated system for getting service requests are pretty easy.\

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Valerie

Eighty five dollars to me is not that bad. The technicians that were sent out for two of the particular areas were very friendly, they were knowledgeable and they seem to be very professional as far as completing the assignment. I can't complain. It was easier to do it online than to call in. I will say I've been satisfied.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Valerie, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Willie

High service and the accuracy is pretty great. I've been enjoying it ever since I bought the house and they always listen if I got a complain they've rectified everything. If you got an issue or a complaint they reach out to you and listen to you and try to seek and rectify the problem and I think that was nice enough to really listen.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hey Willie, we're glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Michelle

Other companies provide up to 23 feet from the home provided and they're half price of 2-10. As a costumer at 2-10 warranty it would be nice to if we had choices of the contractor that was coming to our home. I've had contractors in my house that are not knowledgeable enough to fix items that I'm still getting charged for so yeah I would just like better more choices for the consumer. I've have had to use my warranty for my washing machine and the contractor has set out two different issues and it's still leaking water and the third time tried to call back because she has not been fixed the 2-10 cannot get a contractor into my home so I have to go out of network and I'm having difficulty finding an out of network provider. Some of the costumer service representatives were not very pleasant to deal with.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Michelle, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time. Thanks again for your feedback and thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Srinivas

Only problem is it's really hard to get into the call due to wait times but I will say this they have a pretty good porta. Recently my garage door was not working so I used the warranty that was pretty good and quick. I kind of manage everything online. All my experiences were good.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Srinivas, we're glad to hear your garage door got taken care of. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

John

We had some plumbing issues after we purchased our home and we called and they dispatched someone promptly and he came out and took care of the problem. Everything's been very, very good experience. Both times they dispatched somebody very quickly, took care of the problem and there's no fuss.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi John, we're glad to hear your experience has been such a success. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Indre

The process was easy and convenient. Recently our dishwasher was leaking and so we figured out we try the warranty out, it was amazing. It was very easy, I went online filled out the request for repair it was answered like all emails followed up it was very informative and honestly a lot easier than I thought it would be.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Indre, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Kristine

We had a leak and the ceiling and they sent somebody out to fix the leak, the kind of a hole in the ceiling, and we had to go through multiple calls to have someone patch the hole and then they didn't actually paint it so we ended up finding a painter to pay out of pocket something like that was like a three step thing so it was such a pain in the ass. We had a hot water heater that was leaking and we were leaving to go out of town the next day and we needed it addressed immediately and two ten make sure that the contractor you know was given whatever approval they needed to go and replace it immediately instead of waiting it was too great. They've been very responsive and helpful and friendly.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Kristine, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Elisabeth Chesapeake, VA

We just had a piece on our refrigerator break the water dispenser and ice makers wasn't working guy came out pretty quickly. We're still waiting for the part to come in and I did get an email from 2-10 the other day asking that has been resolved or not which it hasn't so I was so happy to see that it might have to be contacting them soon since it's been the most two weeks and I guess the part hasn't come yet. I don't have any trouble getting through them and they seem very helpful.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Elisabeth, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Apr. 5th, 2022