Vivint

9.9

Visit Site 1-(855) 866-8028

sell See Special Offer chevron_right

Dwayne

It's a very good system. We've only called customer service once or twice and they tended to us quickly.

Johanna

I like that I can program it the way I want to and bypass in certain areas. They're always on top of things.

Karen Lange Pendleton, OR

Very helpful employees and I love posting the Vivint signs at my front and back doors. It gives me some peace.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Karen! We are so glad to hear about your experiences with us and how your system helps to give you and your family peace of mind. When you have a chance, give us a call at 800-216-5232 to get your unique referral code that can lead to some great perks.

Tom and Jackie Simmons West Richland, WA

So much better than the “Other” guys! Love being able to use our phones for control at home or away!

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Tom and Jackie! We are so glad to hear how you're enjoying your system. When you have a chance, give us a call at 800-216-5232 to get your unique referral code that can lead to some great perks.

Oscar-Jose Garcia

Excellent Service and good alarm system. Works very well. Sometimes the app lags when araming or disarming.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Oscar-Jose! We are so glad to hear about your experiences with us and how you are enjoying your system. When you have a chance, give us a call at 800-216-5232 to get your unique referral code that can lead to some great perks.

Alexander Lenz Summerville, SC

Good. I have been able to get any questions answered is a reasonable time frame and smart technology

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Alexander! We are so glad to hear about your experiences with us. When you have a chance, give us a call at 800-216-5232 to get your unique referral code that can lead to some great perks.

JaTio Skinner Indianapolis, IN

I don't have any complaints thus far. They come out almost immediately if I experience any Technical trouble.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback JaTio! We are so glad to hear about your experiences with us and with your system. When you have a chance, give us a call at 800-216-5232 to get your unique referral code that can lead to some great perks.

Jeanette Gadlin Killeen, TX

A good one they have been there when I had a problem my alarm went off and they didn't hesitate to call me

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Jeanette! We are so glad to hear about your experiences with us when your alarm has triggered. When you have a chance, give us a call at 800-216-5232 to get your unique referral code that can lead to some great perks.

Mary Billings, MT

The equipment is easy to use. I just love the feeling of security. They showed up at the right time.

Kevin Great Falls, MT

Excellent product and service! I would definitely recommend Vivint for home security and peace of mind.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Kevin! We are so glad to hear about your experiences with us and how you're enjoying your system. When you have a chance, give us a call at 800-216-5232 to get your unique referral code that can lead to some great perks.

Ron Kalispell, MT

Great service. System working flawless. I have already had several other friends install their service.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Ron! We are so glad to hear about your experiences with us and with your system. When you have a chance, give us a call at 800-216-5232 to get your unique referral code that can lead to some great perks.

Teri Brunswick, GA

I've had only one problem with the equipment and it was easily fixed over the phone. Great company!

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Teri! We are so glad to hear about your experiences with your system. When you have a chance, give us a call at 800-216-5232 to get your unique referral code that can lead to some great perks.

Larry Bakersfield, CA

The system is dependable. Every time we've had an issue with it, it's been resolved almost immediately.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you, Larry, for your feedback! It is so good to know that you're enjoying your system. We value the opportunity to protect your home and family. When you have a chance, contact our support team to get your referral code by calling 844-241-3243.

Thomas Union City, GA

We had some connectivity issues at first but they kept coming back out to fix it. I love being able to see what's going on from my phone.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you, Thomas, for your feedback! It is so good to know that you're enjoying your system. We value the opportunity to protect your home and family. When you have a chance, contact our support team to get your referral code by calling 844-241-3243.

Susan Brewster Mineola, TX

to expensive, equipment cost to much. It is ridiculous. People there forge your signature and try to tell you it is your signature when it doesn;t look anything like it

Reply from Vivint

Thank you, Susan, for your feedback. We appreciate your honesty about your experience with us. We would love to look into your concerns further. Please contact our support team at your convenience by calling 844-241-3243

Allen Wolnerman Boca Raton, FL

great, the salesman was honest and up-front, not at all pushy. the installation gentleman was fantastic

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Allen! We are so glad to hear about your experiences with your Smart Home Pros. When you have a chance, give us a call at 800-216-5232 to get your unique referral code that can lead to some great perks.

Bob Rosenberg Tucson, AZ

Very good on questions and once in a while when alarm went off due to forgetting to turn it off taken care of OK

Reply from Vivint

Thank you, Bob, for your feedback! It is so good to know that you're enjoying your system. We value the opportunity to protect your home and family. When you have a chance, contact our support team to get your referral code by calling 844-241-3243.

Clayton Kirbyville, TX

Great service. Although we got disconnected twice, which was on my end of the, they texted me with the instructions.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Clayton! We are so glad to hear about your experiences with us and with your system. When you have a chance, give us a call at 800-216-5232 to get your unique referral code that can lead to some great perks.

Donna Campbell Decatur, AL

Just Wonderful!!! I know I am safe and they even put up my setting the alarm off with a laugh. Always friendly!!

Reply from Vivint

Thank you, Donna , for your feedback! It is so good to know that you're enjoying your system. We value the opportunity to protect your home and family. When you have a chance, contact our support team to get your referral code by calling 844-241-3243.

Genia Humphrey

The price is good. The system never fails. We’ve had a great experience. They are always there to help.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you, Genia, for your feedback! It is so good to know that you're enjoying your system. We value the opportunity to protect your home and family. When you have a chance, contact our support team to get your referral code by calling 844-241-3243.

K. Mathewson Pittsburgh, PA

Very satisfied. Easy to operate and change parameters. Works well through app. Smart lock and door bell cam are great.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you, K, for your feedback! It is so good to know that you're enjoying your system. We value the opportunity to protect your home and family. When you have a chance, contact our support team to get your referral code by calling 844-241-3243.

Karen Hamilton Hyattsville, MD

My experience with Vivint has been very nice. They're professional, knowledgeable and very efficient.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you, Karen, for your feedback! It is so good to know that you're enjoying your system. We value the opportunity to protect your home and family. When you have a chance, contact our support team to get your referral code by calling 844-241-3243.

Mark Westlake Malverne, NY

Excellent. Installers were knowledgable, courteous and thorough. System works as advertised too. Recommend Vivint highly.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you, Mark, for your feedback! It is so good to know that you're enjoying your system. We value the opportunity to protect your home and family. When you have a chance, contact our support team to get your referral code by calling 844-241-3243.

None your business Suisun City, CA

They make us feel safe and valued. If we make a mistake and set off and alarm by accident, they are forgiving.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback! It is so good to know that you're enjoying your system. We value the opportunity to protect your home and family. When you have a chance, contact our support team to get your referral code by calling 844-241-3243.

Ronald M GUILLORY JR Ocala, FL

OUTSTANDING I COULDNT HAVE A BETTER SECURITY COMPANY PROTECTING MY HOME AND KNOW THAT I TRUST THEM 100%

Reply from Vivint

Thank you, Ronald, for your feedback! It is so good to know that you're enjoying your system. We value the opportunity to protect your home and family. When you have a chance, contact our support team to get your referral code by calling 844-241-3243.

Kelly Ardmore, TN

Quick responses. They system is easy to activate and we have no problems controlling it. The cameras are good.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Kelly! We are so glad to hear how you're enjoying your system. When you have a chance, give us a call at 800-216-5232 to get your unique referral code using that can lead to some really great perks.

Mildred Kinston, NC

They're very clear when they give out information. Vivint's equipment functions and operates well. I feel a lot more protected now.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Mildred! We are so glad to hear about your experiences with us and how your system helps to give you peace of mind. When you have a chance, give us a call at 800-216-5232 to get your unique referral code using that can lead to some really great perks.

Mark Akron, OH

The technology is superior to most security company and the automation is easy to use. I think they're a bit pricy.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Mark! We are so glad to hear how you're enjoying your system.

Mark Borger, TX

They are handy, knowledgable, and resouceful when I need help. I like the security it gives me when I leave the house.

Arthur Clovis, CA

I enjoy the equipment. The company always answers my questions and gave a good presentation before I signed up.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Arthur! We are so glad to hear how you're enjoying your system and about your experiences with us. When you have a chance, give us a call at 800-216-5232 to get your unique referral code using that can lead to some really great perks.

Kenneth

They call center or customer service is the best. They're easy to get ahold of and they've got a quick response.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you, Kenneth, for your feedback! It is so good to know that you're enjoying your system and our support services. We value the opportunity to protect your home and family. When you have a chance, contact our support team to get your referral code by calling 844-241-3243.

Sabrina

The quality of their equipmentis great. It functions great. It's never gone out on me and it loads easier on my phone.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you, Sabrina, for your feedback! It is so good to know that you're enjoying your system. We value the opportunity to protect your home and family. When you have a chance, contact our support team to get your referral code by calling 844-241-3243.

Alicia

Customer service is excellent. They always answer my questions when I need it. Everything is super easy.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you, Alicia, for your feedback! It is so good to know that you're enjoying your system and our support services. We value the opportunity to protect your home and family. When you have a chance, contact our support team to get your referral code by calling 844-241-3243.

Tirzah

Every time I need something from them, they're there and they get it done really fast. Equipment is easy to use.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you, Tirzah, for your feedback! It is so good to know that you're enjoying your system. We value the opportunity to protect your home and family. When you have a chance, contact our support team to get your referral code by calling 844-241-3243.

Holly

The quality is great. If anything goes wrong or if I have a question all I have to do is call and someone will answer.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you, Holly, for your feedback! It is so good to know that you're enjoying your system. We value the opportunity to protect your home and family. When you have a chance, contact our support team to get your referral code by calling 844-241-3243.

Robert

Every time I've called in with an issue they answer right away. I can use it from a phone if needed.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you, Robert, for your feedback! It is so good to know that you're enjoying your system and our support services. We value the opportunity to protect your home and family. When you have a chance, contact our support team to get your referral code by calling 844-241-3243.

Coda Albuquerque, NM

They are very kind to me whenever I trip my alarm accidentally. They respond quickly, professionally, and courteously.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you, Coda, for your feedback! It is so good to know that you're enjoying your system. We value the opportunity to protect your home and family. When you have a chance, contact our support team to get your referral code by calling 844-241-3243.

Chester North Chicago, IL

Whenever you have a problem they're quick to solve it. The equipment is very high quality. It's simple and easy to use.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you, Chester, for your feedback! It is so good to know that you're enjoying your system. We value the opportunity to protect your home and family. When you have a chance, contact our support team to get your referral code by calling 844-241-3243.

Carl Lancaster, CA

The quality is good. Every time I call, they seem to try to help me the best they can and I've gotten great results.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you, Carl, for your feedback! It is so good to know that you're enjoying your system. We value the opportunity to protect your home and family. When you have a chance, contact our support team to get your referral code by calling 844-241-3243.

Gregory

Their customer service are very polite, helpful, and easy to get ahold of. The system is easy to use and no issues with it after five years.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback! We are so glad to hear about your experiences with us through the years. When you have a chance, give us a call at 800-216-5232 to get your referral code that can lead to some great perks.

James

I like my monitoring system and doorbell camera. If I have any question, they always know how to answer me.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback James! We are so glad to hear how you're enjoying your system. When you have a chance, give us a call at 800-216-5232 to get your referral code that can lead to some great perks.

Janeelle

The equipment works properly and I can access it from my mobile device. They are always here to help when needed.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Janeelle! We are so glad to hear how you're enjoying accessing your home through the app. When you have a chance, give us a call at 800-216-5232 to get your unique referral code that can lead to some great perks.

Timothy Ocean Springs, MS

I can access my system from anywhere on my phone. I have had promises of being contacted back but haven't been called back yet.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you, Timothy, for your feedback! It is so good to know that you're enjoying your system. We value the opportunity to protect your home and family. When you have a chance, contact our support team to get your referral code by calling 844-241-3243.

Dicky Jasper, TX

They respond quickly. Are helpful with anything. If you have a problem, you call them and they take care of it.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you, Dicky, for your feedback! It is so good to know that you're enjoying your system. We value the opportunity to protect your home and family. When you have a chance, contact our support team to get your referral code by calling 844-241-3243.

James

It has left a sour taste in my wallet over charged me over 800.00 dollars they are very good at deducting money out of your bank accounts but hbe tried 3 times to get them to refund the overcharge with no result

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback, James. We'd like to see how we can assist you with your Car Guard. Please call us at 18002165232.

Zane Kiehne

They sold us a system with cameras, the whole nine yards. There installers could not install several of the cameras. The one they did install makes noise all the time and only works a portion of the time. Customer service is hours on the phone and not helpful.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you, Zane, for your feedback. We appreciate your honesty about your experience with us. We would love to look into your concerns about the installation further. Please contact our chat support team at your convenience by calling 844-241-3243.

Johnnie Thomas

Good , have not had any issues except for the water detection device. It goes off from time to time.

Reply from Vivint

Thanks for the feedback, Johnnie! We love to hear about your Vivint experiences! Thank you for choosing Vivint to protect your home and family.

Marion

We're very happy with Vivint. Every time I call they tried to walk me through it or send someone out.

Reply from Vivint

Thanks for the feedback, Marion! We love to hear about your Vivint experiences! Thank you for choosing Vivint to protect your home and family.

Donna

They've been very helpful. They just came around to my door that's how I was introduced to them. I like the doorbell and seeing who is on my porch.

Reply from Vivint

Thanks for the feedback, Donna! We love to hear about your Vivint experiences! Thank you for choosing Vivint to protect your home and family.

Daniel

The are pretty quick. I caught something on fire in the house and they were on the speaker right away asking if we were ok.

Reply from Vivint

Thanks for the feedback, Daniel! We love to hear about your Vivint experiences! Thank you for choosing Vivint to protect your home and family.