Vivint

9.9

Visit Site 1-(855) 866-8028

sell See Special Offer chevron_right

Anthony C Allen

Expert security monitoring with up to date equipment

Reply from Vivint

Hi Anthony, we appreciate the great review. Thank you for choosing Vivint to protect your home and family!

Veronica Montalvo Lansdowne, PA

Ease of use, sense of security is very much heightened with the multiple alert sounds that are easily adjusted.

Reply from Vivint

Hi Veronica, we appreciate the great review. Thank you for choosing Vivint to protect your home and family!

Darren Osgood Reno, NV

Easy to access and use. Reliable. No anoying sales tacktets or additional product pitches like I got from ADT.

Reply from Vivint

Hi Darren, we appreciate the great review. Thank you for choosing Vivint to protect your home and family!

Richard Tate Island Park, ID

Responsive. Everything works. However. I have not received the protection signs for my home yet. Please send

Reply from Vivint

Hi Richard, we appreciate the great review. Thank you for choosing Vivint to protect your home and family! We're sorry to hear you have not received your yard sign yet. Please contact us by calling 1-800-216-5232.

Gary Todd Shelton, WA

Customer service and honest care! Our safety and well-being are at the forefront of their services!

Reply from Vivint

Hi Gary, we appreciate the great review. Thank you for choosing Vivint to protect your home and family!

jane diedrich Billings, MT

Just had a young lady help me with ths camera sytem and she was very patient and worked hard to accomplish problem

Reply from Vivint

That's what we like to hear, Jane! We appreciate you giving us your feedback! Thanks for choosing Vivint to protect your home and family! If you would like to refer a friend or family member, please give us a call at 1-800-216-5232.

Jerita Hairston Hyattsville, MD

I get notifications if a squirrel comes in my yard. It might be a nuisance to some, but I appreciate the alerts!

Reply from Vivint

Hi Jerita, we appreciate the great review. Thank you for choosing Vivint to protect your home and family!

Chris Keese Saint Petersburg, FL

Overall I think this is a good product. We are continuing to have "ghost" reporting of detection from our pool camera, but I am confident you will get it figured out.

Reply from Vivint

Hi Chris, thank you for your feedback! We'd love to look into the issue you're experiencing with your pool camera more. Please contact us by calling 1-800-216-5232.

Denise Rioux East Hartford, CT

System let’s me know when there are issues, when I need to change batteries. When someone is near the door etc.

Reply from Vivint

Hi Denise, we appreciate the great review. Thanks for choosing Vivint to protect your home and family!

Odinessa Reeves Villa Rica, GA

I love the quality of the product. But I only got on complain I referred a friend and I never got back my rewards.

Reply from Vivint

We're sorry to hear you've had a negative experience with Vivint. We would love to investigate this further, please contact our Support team at 1-800-216-5232.

Carmela Sumter, SC

Customer service is very good. They are prompt and you know they answer calls. The equipment is reliable.

Reply from Vivint

That's what we like to hear, Carmela! We appreciate you giving us your feedback! Thanks for choosing Vivint to protect your home and family! If you would like to refer a friend or family member, please give us a call at 1-800-216-5232.

King Augusta, GA

The security is the best part about Vivint. They charge $50 to come out to the house to fix anything thats not functioning.

Reply from Vivint

King, thank you for bringing this to our attention! Please give us a call at 1-800-216-5232. We want to make sure your issue is resolved.

Kenneth Birmingham, AL

Their doorbell camera could be a better quality. Its easy to use. Customer support is very responsive.

Reply from Vivint

That's what we like to hear, Kenneth! We appreciate you giving us your feedback! Thanks for choosing Vivint to protect your home and family! If you would like to refer a friend or family member, please give us a call at 1-800-216-5232.

Robert Spring, TX

Dependable. Consistent. They have outsourced all of their people that don't understand things as well and really changed the customer service.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback! Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you by calling 1-800-216-5232 or by accessing our chat feature at Vivint.com.

Sep. 17th, 2021

Teresa Louisville, KY

I enjoy feeling secure again. I think the quality of the products is very good. Vivint has always been most helpful.

Reply from Vivint

We are glad to hear we were able to take care of any issues you experienced. Thanks for choosing Vivint to protect your home and family!

Sep. 16th, 2021

Anonymous Nederland, TX

We really have no problems with it. I like controlling my home while I'm away. They have some shortfalls with communications.

Reply from Vivint

We are glad to hear you're enjoying your Vivint system. We are committed to creating amazing experiences for our customers every day. If we’ve fallen short of your expectations in any way, we want to hear about it. Please contact our Support Team at 1-800-216-5232 so that we can provide a solution.

Sep. 16th, 2021

David Leland, MS

Customer service has been pretty good, they come by and check on things. They keep us up to date. Cameras are pretty good.

Reply from Vivint

This is great feedback, (Customer Name)! Please let us know if we can do anything to help you in the future. Thanks for choosing Vivint to protect your home and family! If you would like to refer a friend or family member, please give us a call at 1-800-216-5232.

Sep. 14th, 2021

Donald Ingleside, TX

The equipment seems to run very smooth, haven't had any problems so far. I've never needed to use customer service.

Reply from Vivint

This is great feedback, Donald! Please let us know if we can do anything to help you in the future. Thanks for choosing Vivint to protect your home and family! If you would like to refer a friend or family member, please give us a call at 1-800-216-5232.

Sep. 14th, 2021

Louise Bell-Nash Newton, KS

I just never had a problem with Vivint. They're really good company, they're reliable. I don't have a false alarms.

Reply from Vivint

Thanks so much for the positive feedback and for choosing Vivint to protect your home and family! If you would like to refer a friend or family member, please give us a call at 1-800-216-5232.

Sep. 10th, 2021

keith comans

This is the worst thing that I have ever purchased. The customer service is horrible. I sold my house and they will not cancel my service even after I payed the equipment in full. They still want to charge me. I have called 3 different times to cancel my service and they told me that I have to give them a confirmation number where I payed off the equipment. I had them call citizens bank with me on the phone 3 different times to give them the confirmation number. And still having problems with them. They have the worst customer service ever very rude. I would not recommend anyone getting this service ever.

Reply from Vivint

That doesn’t sound good, Keith! We’re so sorry that you haven’t had a good experience with your system yet. Please give us a call at 1-800-216-5232. We want to make sure your issue is resolved. Thank you for your feedback!

Nov. 5th, 2021

a oye Richmond, TX

Vivint is one of the worst companies in the security business, I pay for the complete system to be installed on a new house that was pre-wired, they charged 680 to install a panel on a preinstalled new house, and never connected my window sensors. After 2 attempts to get a technician to come to fix the issue, they tried to charge me 50 to send a technician to come to program the panel correctly. When I requested to cancel and get my money back they said it was too late. I only had service for 2 weeks. This company is a ripe off please run while you can. Also had their service at a business address, after installation I had credit since I paid 1200 for equipment that I didn't need, so I had credit on the account and they charged my remaining credit and credit card at the same time.

Reply from Vivint

A, thank you for bringing this to our attention! Please give us a call at 1-800-216-5232. We want to make sure your issue is resolved.

Oct. 29th, 2021

Fernando

I used this company at my other residence and it is great. I would take trips and not have to worry about my house being burglarized or anything. They are a dependable security company

Reply from Vivint

This is great feedback, Fernando! Please let us know if we can do anything to help you in the future. Thanks for choosing Vivint to protect your home and family! If you would like to refer a friend or family member, please give us a call at 1-800-216-5232.

Oct. 28th, 2021

Elise Crawl Tulsa, OK

I like the service but I don’t like the prices for the new equipment. I looked online and saw an advertisement for a new customer that didn’t apply for an existing customer. I don’t think it is fair and that has left me not liking Vivint.

Reply from Vivint

This is great feedback, Elise! Please let us know if we can do anything to help you in the future. Thanks for choosing Vivint to protect your home and family! If you would like to refer a friend or family member, please give us a call at 1-800-216-5232.

Elizabeth Carroll Germantown, TN

I don’t like how I was lied to about pricing on the phone just so that someone could get a sale. By the time I had set it all up is when I realized I was completely lied to. I like the services I get but the outdoor cameras and doorbell cam are not very good and don’t always work like they are supposed to. I have yet to have a real emergency so I’m not sure it works like it’s supposed to. The equipment is extremely overpriced compared to other company’s. I do however feel safer knowing that I have it. Don’t let them try and upsell you on a glass breaker. It’s completely worthless.

Reply from Vivint

Elizabeth thank you for bringing this to our attention! Please give us a call at 1-800-216-5232. We want to make sure your issue is resolved.

jason williams Valdosta, GA

I love Vivint but disappointed bc I had a door sensor they put on my door and it came off and won't stick to anthing. So I called to ask someone to come out and fix it or bring another one. The response I got was put some tape on it and it should work!!! SMH

Reply from Vivint

Jason, thank you for bringing this to our attention! Please give us a call at 1-800-216-5232. We want to make sure your issue is resolved.

Andrew Moragne Chesapeake, VA

Most of the time door bell pro does not allow me to talk through it to persons at my front door. Doorbell pro does not ring my existing door chimes and the promise for "doorbell extensions" has not materialized. Finally, the thermostat does not accurately maintain heating. I wonder whether the thermostats are suitable to a two-way system. When the tech came out he said I had to account for 2° that it was off. That did not work! The doorbell sounds through my iPhone several minutes after the person rings the bell. The person was already in the house going about their business when the doorbell rings in my iPhone. As for my iPad and tablet the doorbell rings randomly. Whoever heard of a doorbell that doesn't ring existing doorbell chimes!!

Reply from Vivint

Andrew, thank you for bringing this to our attention! Please give us a call at 1-800-216-5232. We want to make sure your issue is resolved.

Charlotte Smith Tulia, TX

The sales man said they take care of you if something breaks and they do not . Talked my daughter (Caitlin Macias) Tulia in to getting it the tech did not install properly. The door alarm fell inside the door and she told them before it was not set up correctly. So know it is in the wall and they ask her to pay another $50 to get another one then the door bell had not been working so they sent her another one to replace it . No tech came out to fix anything. Service is not good at all.

Reply from Vivint

Charlotte, thank you for bringing this to our attention! Please give us a call at 1-800-216-5232. We want to make sure your issue is resolved.

Jeremy Geer Prosper, TX

The front door lock did not come in a matching color to our current door handle. The front door lock gives constant errors. The camera out front has a significant delay and doesn’t always capture things in the front yard. The crew that installed the services messed up the intranet by adding additional, unneeded, equipment and I had to hire an IT tech to come fix it.

Reply from Vivint

Jeremy, thank you for bringing this to our attention! Please give us a call at 1-800-216-5232. We want to make sure your issue is resolved.

Bethany Manning Canal Winchester, OH

We are happy with the service overall, as our smart home is user friendly and has great features. However we have had an issue with our doorbell not working 3 times now. We have gone months without having a working doorbell/camera.

Reply from Vivint

This is great feedback, Bethany! Please let us know if we can do anything to help you in the future. Thanks for choosing Vivint to protect your home and family! If you would like to refer a friend or family member, please give us a call at 1-800-216-5232.

Peter Stevenson Ranch, CA

Basic as far as technology and innovation. Superior work and customer service by technicians when on site. I severely dislike that for any account questions or issues I need to supply my passcode. This should ONLY be requested for emergencies and not as common as a phone number. Please have a different way to verify the account like any other company out there like last 4 of social or address etc. save the passcode for actual alarms. ABSURD!

Reply from Vivint

Peter, thank you for bringing this to our attention! Please give us a call at 1-800-216-5232. We want to make sure your issue is resolved.

Jan Schiro Walker, LA

I like how simple it is to use. I like the doorbell camera and being able to communicate from my phone. I don't like how difficult it has been to get a simple question answered. I've been trying to find out how much I have left to pay on the equipment charge.

Reply from Vivint

This is great feedback, Jan! Please let us know if we can do anything to help you in the future. Thanks for choosing Vivint to protect your home and family! If you would like to refer a friend or family member, please give us a call at 1-800-216-5232.

Cheryl Morse Liberty, TX

There is nothing to dislike. Love the video/audio doorbell, the camera surveillance, the notifications when someone approaches. I love it all. I have complete peace of mind now when I'm home and when I'm not.

Reply from Vivint

This is great feedback, Cheryl! Please let us know if we can do anything to help you in the future. Thanks for choosing Vivint to protect your home and family! If you would like to refer a friend or family member, please give us a call at 1-800-216-5232.

Maria Bertucci Mooresville, NC

Great company, I called customer service for assistance because , the glass censor battery was low and it had a buzzing sound , customer service was very knowledgeable and helpful

Reply from Vivint

This is great feedback, Maria! Please let us know if we can do anything to help you in the future. Thanks for choosing Vivint to protect your home and family! If you would like to refer a friend or family member, please give us a call at 1-800-216-5232.

Jacqueline Kleppe Iowa City, IA

within the first week of getting it installed, I had a message come up on my main panel that a sensor battery was low; I went to change it and had trouble; called Vivent, only to have them say it wasn't their monitor and they had just activated the current sensor in the home and couldn't help me. Frustrating, as can't get it off the wall, don't know what it night cost to have it replaced with a Vivent one and now I wait for the battery to die and I have no motion sensor available.

Reply from Vivint

Jacqueline, thank you for bringing this to our attention! Please give us a call at 1-800-216-5232. We want to make sure your issue is resolved.

Shón Owens Rosamond, CA

The main issue I have is with Vivint Solar. I been given the runaround for month regarding my solar inspection. If you don't have the ability to schedule an inspection at the time, just say so. Even worse, I wasn't told that the original inspection failed & the power was left connected. That's a safety hazard in my eyes. Regarding the security system, the software throughout is buggy. The main culprit is the app. Thankfully, it gets updates.

Reply from Vivint

Shon, thank you for bringing this to our attention! Please give us a call at 1-800-216-5232. We want to make sure your issue is resolved.

Martha Lugo El Paso, TX

Installation good but started having issues with falsely going off in middle of night. Couldn't identify issue until I insisted someone come out and check sensors. Found all bedroom sensors tied together so could not identify which had issue. Had to escalate until I could get Vivint to replace with individual sensors. I could just see myself or my husband running around all bedrooms if there really had been a break-in.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Martha. We appreciate your honesty about your experience with your false alarms  and would love to investigate this further. Please contact our support team at 1-800-216-5232 so we can assist you as quickly as possible.

May. 3rd, 2021

Robert Graves Clarksville, TN

I do not like when I have a problem, I have to talk to someone foreign to resolve my problem. And if I'm wanting a service tech it seems to me that the representative will do everything in their power not to send you a tech to come out. I think if a service expects to provide exceptional service with a monthly price higher then others, they shouldn't have any issues to fix an issue you have with your system.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Robert. We appreciate your honesty about your experience and would love to investigate this further. Please contact our support team at 1-800-216-5232 so we can assist you as quickly as possible.

Joellen Megan Iowa City, IA

I like the company. I wish they had 24 hr service number to access 25/7 365 days of year. I like the up dates the have on their equipment. I wish there was some automatic way to check battery percentages.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Joellen! We are so glad to hear about your experience with your equipment and how you're loving your system. We do have 24/7 service if you call 1-800-216-5232, we are always here to assist you!

Danielle M Harms Bentonville, AR

I like it a lot, I'm a little irritated that my my garage door opener will no longer open with the app since the Vivint system was installed, I'm sure there's a way to fix it but haven't had time to deal with it.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Danielle! We are so glad to hear about your experience with your equipment and how you're loving your system.

Ryan Fazio Fort Wayne, IN

My wife wanted it because of fears for whatever reason. We’ve armed the house 2-3 times since we’ve purchased it. I mentioned this to her when the salesman was going door to door. Needless to say, I don’t use it, arm it, replace batteries for motion detectors etc. Basically $4500 to see who is at the front door or see who is in the backyard. Even the whistle that’s suppose to scare people away just seems to annoy the people who come into my yard while I’m at work.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Ryan. We appreciate your honesty about your experience and would love to investigate this further. Please contact our support team at 1-800-216-5232 so we can assist you as quickly as possible.

Gerrard Williams Michigan City, IN

Vivint was really good at first. Enjoyed the doorbell camera the most. Months later the doorbell went offline and started to be buggy, turning itself on and off. Eventually it stopped working completely. Vivint waited several months before they could send a technician out to fix it, which was horrible to say the least. On the bright side they post-poned my monthly fee for the service during this time, but not the monthly fee for the product. Note, I say postponed and not cancelled. After it was fixed, it seem like it never worked the same. App notifications come in slower, camera doesn't notice packages are left at the door, and camera deter feature doesn't work until someone is halfway in the door.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Gerrard. We appreciate your honesty about your experience and would love to investigate this further. Please contact our support team at 1-800-216-5232 so we can assist you as quickly as possible.

Mark Yakima, WA

I like there is always someone there incase of anything. Cons are always having to reset equipment like the doorbell don't always give you notifications that someone is there. Also we looked into adding extra cameras and it's crazy high priced. I can go to Costco and put 5 cameras up connected to my phone for half the price of 1 added camera from Vivint. Vivnt is ok IMO

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback , Mark. We appreciate your honesty about your experience and would love to investigate this further. Please contact our support team at 1-800-216-5232 so we can assist you as quickly as possible.

Mar. 22nd, 2021

Clemente Aquino Cleveland, TN

Vivint has been great to work with. I have always had 100% awesome customer service. When having any technical issues, they are very responsive and address all of my concerns.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback, Clemente! We are so glad to hear about your experience and how you're loving your system.

Mar. 22nd, 2021

Jessie Nacogdoches, TX

Ease of operation. Feel safer with system system at my home. I love the doorbell camera with capability to talk to who ever is a the door or not. Very pleased with the events feature.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback! We are so glad to hear about your experience and how you're loving your system.

Mar. 23rd, 2021

Jeff Jay Midland, GA

Monitoring service and equipment are OK., competitive pricing, Sales pitch at sign up was very high pressure and some info given was inaccurate (i. e. switching service from our old company, where the monitoring center is located, how monthly billing worked))

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback , Jeff! We are so glad to hear about your experience and how you're loving your system.

Mar. 23rd, 2021

Larry Springfield, TN

I've never had any malfunctions or anything. It's worked when I needed it. If I've had any problems with the pricing, I just called the office to talk to someone who worked with me and offered some specials occasionally.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback , Larry! We are so glad to hear about your experience with your services and how you're loving your system.

Edward

The quality of their security equipment is state-of-the-art and reliable. At the present time, their customer service is not good, and the primary reason is they've recently moved to an off-shore model and the agents dealing with us are obviously not as well-trained. It took me months to get something straightened out with my contract, and that was very painful getting the right answers.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback, Edward . We appreciate your honesty about your experience with  your services and would love to investigate this further. Please contact our support team at 1-800-216-5232 so we can assist you as quickly as possible.

Lamonte

I like the easy access. Customer support answered the little problems that we had on the main screen pretty quickly. The response time for the doorbell cam should be quicker.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback, Lamonte! We are so glad to hear about your experience with your doorbell camera and how you're loving your system.

Angie Florissant, MO

I like that I can monitor it from anywhere, but sometimes the equipment lags. Their customer support answers all my questions--they solved the problems that I had--if I'm having an issue with the internet, the service connected, or anything, they handle it very well without getting off the phone with me until they stop.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback, Angie ! We are so glad to hear about your experience with your services and how you're loving your system.

Anonymous Winfield, KS

I like the home automation and the ability to use the system on my cell phone. Customer service has always been pretty exceptional on the rare occasion I need to call them. The cameras are overpriced and battery life is sometimes not optimal. I just with they had lower costs to be more in line with the rest of the other alarm companies.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback . We appreciate your honesty about your experience with your pricing  and would love to investigate this further. Please contact our support team at 1-800-216-5232 so we can assist you as quickly as possible.