Vivint

9.9

Visit Site 1-(855) 866-8028

sell See Special Offer chevron_right

Matthew Dublin, OH

I would say that it's easy to use. Everytime we had any issue they've been able to correct it and send somebody out to fix it. We like the cameras for safety in our house.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Matthew! We are so glad to hear about your experience with and how you're loving your system.

Tonia Youngstown, OH

Their employees are very personable and patient. That they call me right away when the alarm goes off. The cameras work properly, easy to change batteries when needed.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Tonia! We are so glad to hear about your experience with and how you're loving your system.

George Saint Augustine, FL

It's easy to use. I haven't had any trouble with it. When I call them they are able to answer my questions and I was able to do what they wanted quickly.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback George! We are so glad to hear about your experience with and how you're loving your system.

Lee Ann Steinbrook

We've had them for a few years,and thankfully we have never had an intruder,but they are always helpful if you have questions,or need to change anything.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for the five-star rating! If you have any questions or comments please call us at 1-800-216-5232.

Jim Stockton, CA

My glass break detection device goes off when my cockatoo is upset and screaming. Also my motion detection system goes off when my chihuahua dogs come in to view. Both things need adjusted but I don’t know who to call!!

Reply from Vivint

Hi Jim, thank you for the feedback! This is definitely a unique situation that we'd love to look into. Please contact us by calling 1-800-216-5232.

Sep. 21st, 2021

Charles Matthews Sacramento, CA

While playing with my phone I accidentally pushed a button that sounded my alarm. The great thing is that the monitoring person responded in less then 5 seconds.

Reply from Vivint

Hi Charles, we are glad to hear it was a false alarm! Thanks for sharing your positive experience with the response time. We are happy to protect your home and family!

Sep. 21st, 2021

Laura Lake View, SC

I’ve had them for eighteen years and I really appreciate that is simple to work and it is up to date. The camera is great. They are great at getting information to me.

Reply from Vivint

Thanks for sharing your experience and for choosing Vivint to protect your home and family! If you would like to refer a friend or family member, please give us a call at 1-800-216-5232.

Jeffrey Virginia Beach, VA

I had some issues dealing with an issue recently that took several technicians to resolve the problem over the phone. Vivint brings me peace of mind.

Reply from Vivint

That's what we like to hear, Jeffery! We appreciate you giving us your feedback! Thanks for choosing Vivint to protect your home and family! If you would like to refer a friend or family member, please give us a call at 1-800-216-5232.

Sep. 23rd, 2021

Stephen Des Moines, IA

It was good but it was not perfect. The best thing was the doorbell camera until it's almost set my house on fire. I've been trying to get a hold of somebody to come out and remove the system, but can't seem to get anybody to do that.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your honesty about your experience with Vivint Smart Home and would love to investigate this further. So that we can, please contact our Support team at 1-800-216-5232.

Sep. 16th, 2021

Ron Rio Rancho, NM

I really enjoy the ease of mobile application. I have tons of problems with it. They expect a homeowner business owner to troubleshoot and do the repairs on their security systems that they sell to us instead of getting the techs more involved.

Reply from Vivint

That's what we like to hear, Ron! We appreciate you giving us your feedback! Thanks for choosing Vivint to protect your home and family! If you would like to refer a friend or family member, please give us a call at 1-800-216-5232.

Sep. 23rd, 2021

Michelle Charlotte, NC

A lot of times I need to call them out here because my security system goes off in the back. Customer service alerts me right away when I get an alarm to go off. I like that usually I can see what's going on in my house when I'm not there.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback. Are you still experiencing issues? We appreciate your honesty about your experience with Vivint Smart Home and would love to investigate this further. So that we can, please contact our Support team at 1-800-216-5232

Pascual Brownsville, TX

Haven't any issues with Vivint. They have a quick response time. I'm not sure if it's because they're spread out much, but took a while to get everything set up in my home.

Pat Lakeland, FL

Everything works and I have not had to have anything replaced or have any problems with anything. Knowing that nobody's going to get into my house without my knowing it there is the best thing.

Reply from Vivint

That's what we like to hear! We appreciate you giving us your feedback! Thanks for choosing Vivint to protect your home and family! If you would like to refer a friend or family member, please give us a call at 1-800-216-5232.

Corrine Bismarck, ND

They've contacted me wondering when things have been going off and when I have contacted them they resolve any issues right away. I just wish the video cameras for the door bell were a little bit better.

Reply from Vivint

Hi Corrine, we appreciate you giving us your feedback! Thanks for choosing Vivint to protect your home and family!

Anonymous Anaheim, CA

It's all in one and we feel safe. The cameras works really well and it's user friendly. Vivint is very professional, very customer oriented, and they did resolve my issue when I called them.

Reply from Vivint

We are glad to hear we were able to take care of any issues you experienced. Thanks for choosing Vivint to protect your home and family!

Sep. 16th, 2021

Leticia Alice, TX

The alerts are on time and consistent with what happens outdoors. We can most of the time can contact with someone rapidly. The best thing is the reliability

Reply from Vivint

This is awesome! Thank you for sharing, Leticia. We are so happy that you had a great experience and look forward to serving you in the future. Thanks for being a part of the Vivint Family! If you would like to refer a friend or family member, please give us a call at 1-800-216-5232.

Jacqueline Country Club Hills, IL

I like that when I call there's a person who answers. They are timely and accurate. It does pick up activity around the home for the alerts that you set.

Reply from Vivint

That's what we like to hear, Jacqueline! We appreciate you giving us your feedback! Thanks for choosing Vivint to protect your home and family! If you would like to refer a friend or family member, please give us a call at 1-800-216-5232.

Don Christiana, TN

Easy, reliable. Customer service has immediate response and follows through. Vivint seems to use more high tech, they're more reliable and just well placed in the home.

Reply from Vivint

This is awesome! Thank you for sharing, Don. We are so happy that you had a great experience and look forward to serving you in the future. Thanks for being a part of the Vivint Family! If you would like to refer a friend or family member, please give us a call at 1-800-216-5232.

Shaynia Mechanicsburg, PA

The products themselves are very useful and help with the security and safety of my home. I have a camera that doesn't work anymore and they won't come fix it. So now I have a useless cameras and I'm still paying for. It would be good to have a list of all of the products and their pricing because I definitely would have gotten more. It would also be good to offer better customer support when I'm with a lifetime warranty.

Reply from Vivint

Shaynia, thank you for bringing this to our attention! Please give us a call at 1-800-216-5232. We want to make sure your issue is resolved.

Shilah Detroit, MI

They're always available when you need them. The best part about Vivint is the simplicity of the use. If I make a mistake and set off the alarm they're right on it.

Reply from Vivint

That's what we like to hear, Shilah! We appreciate you giving us your feedback! Thanks for choosing Vivint to protect your home and family! If you would like to refer a friend or family member, please give us a call at 1-800-216-5232.

Ronald Decatur, IL

My favorite part about Vivint is just the peace of mind. I've never had a problem with them. Any problem I had was pretty much taken care of. AndI've never had a problem with any of their equipment.

Reply from Vivint

That's what we like to hear, Ronald! We appreciate you giving us your feedback! Thanks for choosing Vivint to protect your home and family! If you would like to refer a friend or family member, please give us a call at 1-800-216-5232.

Nancy Oliver Troy, MI

I am feeling much more secure with the added security if vivint. We live in a pretty safe neighborhood, but now I feel my home, package delivery and cars are a bit safer. The customer service department has been very helpful when I had to call on an issue. Wait time was reasonable and they did not transfer me around. They stayed with me until I received final resolution.

Reply from Vivint

This is great feedback, Nancy! Please let us know if we can do anything to help you in the future. Thanks for choosing Vivint to protect your home and family! If you would like to refer a friend or family member, please give us a call at 1-800-216-5232.

Oct. 28th, 2021

Stephanie Anderson, IN

Our 2nd home (mostly a 3 season home) we installed vivint for our security there and it's freaking amazing! The clarity, no interruptions, or down times, no issues (this is in a rural area too)! We were able to get the license plate of someone who stole from our property and because of that they were able to track him down and arrest him! Customer service has always been nothing but stellar overall great company that we HIGHLY recommend!

Reply from Vivint

This is great feedback, Stephanie! Please let us know if we can do anything to help you in the future. Thanks for choosing Vivint to protect your home and family!  If you would like to refer a friend or family member, please give us a call at 1-800-216-5232.

Oct. 28th, 2021

Jonathon Calderon Arvada, CO

The night vision does not sense movement at night, failing to sound the denture noise, it is not a failed camera it is a manufacturer malfunction, we have had them replaced, but the problem still proceeds, and because of this I have watched my truck be broken into multiple times, I noticed that bright colored clothing at night is not detected, and it also does not detect a fast walking person, very distressing that the cameras don’t do there job at night time when the majority of the crimes are committed during this time, when I spoke with customer service they told me the service techs do not come out at night time to properly diagnose the system failed, so I am paying full price for a half operational security system... very disappointed...

Reply from Vivint

This is great feedback, Jonathon! Please let us know if we can do anything to help you in the future. Thanks for choosing Vivint to protect your home and family! If you would like to refer a friend or family member, please give us a call at 1-800-216-5232.

May. 22nd, 2021

Jonathan Dawkins Sacramento, CA

The security system has been a godsend. My roomate committed suicide and the police were able to verify that he was not murdered. It helped solve the case and I am very grateful that I had the system installed. I would have so many more questions about what happened if I did not have this system. Thank you for providing this service. I will use vivint in every home I ever own. My only complaint is that I wish the videos were accessible for a longer period of time

Reply from Vivint

This is great feedback, Jonathan! Please let us know if we can do anything to help you in the future. Thanks for choosing Vivint to protect your home and family! If you would like to refer a friend or family member, please give us a call at 1-800-216-5232.

May. 22nd, 2021

Kami Collins Amarillo, TX

I have had a good experience with Vivint. I wish my heater wouldn't kick on in the middle of the night. Smart assist says that it recognizes your patterns, but it still warms my house up too much when it's late at night (2am). I'd go to sleep in sleep mode and wake up to my house being VERY warm this winter and spring. Every night I'd wake up and cool the house off again. Also, I could never figure out how to dismiss notifications when I had someone working in the backyard. For example, mowing the lawn. Just constant notifications when I'm at work. Everything else has been excellent. My mother and next door neighbor has had a terrible time with vivnt. Especially in the first 3-4 months. It took almost a week and 3 different people to get her equipment installed correctly. And it still says she has windows open that are not open.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Kami. We appreciate your honesty about your experience and would love to investigate this further. Please contact our support team at 1-800-216-5232 so we can assist you as quickly as possible.

Apr. 19th, 2021

Doni Fort Worth, TX

They're very quick to follow up. We had a couple of issues when the alarm would go off and they immediately call and actually prevent us from having to pay for a false alarm going into the city and paying for a for a police call so I mean they call within just a couple minutes for anything--we've had two incidents and they've called immediately and they were very nice when they called and it's great. They're very conscientious of of the customer and what's happening with them. We had one of our sensors go out and we weren't sure if it was covered, so we called and they talked to us and told us exactly what we had to do. We just had to go buy a battery and put in it and they told us how to do it and told my husband how to take it off the wall and all that walking through the whole thing so it was just great.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback  Doni! We are so glad to hear about your experience with customer support and how you're loving your system.

Mar. 2nd, 2021

Kenneth Miller Virginia Beach, VA

Cameras work well, opening of doors notification works great and setting and disabling alarm is easy and quick

Reply from Vivint

This is great feedback! Please let us know if we can do anything to help you in the future. Thanks for choosing Vivint to protect your home and family!  If you would like to refer a friend or family member, please give us a call at 1-800-216-5232.

Anhony Heard Memphis, TN

Have not had any problems since i had the alarm system. Technical support has been always available and helpful.

Rick Faulkner Hemet, CA

Have always been notified in a timely manner of issues and techs have always helpful, caring and take care problems

Scott Anthony Broussard, LA

Good company. Bad service calls. They are more worried about upgrading equipment instead of doing what they can to fix the existing equipment.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for bringing this to our attention! Please give us a call at 1-800-216-5232. We want to make sure your issue is resolved.

Richard Gearheard Fort Collins, CO

Vivint has been very easy to do business with. There have been some repeated problems with certain devices being offline.

Reply from Vivint

Richard thank you for bringing this to our attention! Please give us a call at 1-800-216-5232. We want to make sure your issue is resolved.

Deborah Turner Flint, MI

I've never had any problems. I like the idea of being able to talk to whoever is at my door without opening the door.

Reply from Vivint

This is great feedback, Deborah! Please let us know if we can do anything to help you in the future. Thanks for choosing Vivint to protect your home and family!  If you would like to refer a friend or family member, please give us a call at 1-800-216-5232.

Peggy Christensen Saint George, UT

Our manager touch screen system wont stay connected, both our sensors will not stay connected even after maintenance was made, and batteries were changed. We have contacted Customer service multiple times, and we get the run around, and no one willl come and physically look at what is wrong. Over all, not impressed.

Reply from Vivint

Peggy thank you for bringing this to our attention! Please give us a call at 1-800-216-5232. We want to make sure your issue is resolved.

Doug martin North Charleston, SC

Easy to use and excellent service I've only called twice to ask questions and the informed me what to look for.

Oct. 12th, 2021

Steve Love Fort Mohave, AZ

They walked me the how to. When she saw the problem realized unit had to be replaced which she has done.

Oct. 12th, 2021

Ida North Las Vegas, NV

The doorbell is the best part. The doorbell it rings and when I call people out they come out fix it and its better so this whole security system has been very, very good for me.

Reply from Vivint

That's what we like to hear! We appreciate you giving us your feedback! Thanks for choosing Vivint to protect your home and family!  If you would like to refer a friend or family member, please give us a call at 1-800-216-5232.

Edwin Jacksonville, FL

Customer service has been pretty responsive to my concerns and needs. I think their equipment is equivalent to the industry standard. I just like the alarm service.

Charles Surprise, AZ

We requested something several times and never received them. A lot of times the cameras weren't working. For the last while they've been pretty good but we've had troubles with that. The cameras are great when they're working.

Reply from Vivint

Charles thank you for bringing this to our attention! Please give us a call at 1-800-216-5232. We want to make sure your issue is resolved.

Travis Victorville, CA

Customer service reps are very familiar with the company. The equipment is easy to maintain. They are good at emergency response.

Tom Pittsburgh, PA

I believe it provides me with a peace of mind and a sense of protection. I think they need to improve their customer service when it comes to billing issues.

Major Walls, MS

Good service and quality that work well and I appreciate. I like the camera and the manual box so you can see who's at the doors.

Sarah Cary, NC

My equipment meets my needs. It is easy to use. They are very responsive. I never have a problem that they didn't respond to right away.

Thomas Fayetteville, GA

Vivint is the best. It gives me peace of mind. It is easy to use and understand. The staff is fast, friendly, and knowledgeable.

Don Colorado Springs, CO

It seems to be state of art for the time. It is priced a little high but it is a good product. They respond quickly if the alarm goes off and resolve issues quickly.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback . We appreciate your honesty about your experience with  and would love to investigate this further. Please contact our support team at 1-800-216-5232 so we can assist you as quickly as possible.

Angel Fayetteville, AR

The best part is being able to monitor my home while I am away. It is very reliable. They are very courteous and care about my needs.

Rita Saint Louis, MO

Love the app on my phone. I can arm and disarm the system from my phone. I like the price. I have no problems with the equipment.

Elena Detroit, MI

Support team is good with communication, I get prompt response. It is easy to get a human on the phone. The system is excellent quality.

Chrissi Parrish Dallas, TX

I love them great experience. I love when something happens they make sure to have all the info just a great experience overall.

Davlyn Evans Paris, TX

It’s worked well. I like the cameras abs ability to review the last recordings and the sound. The app is nice to access via the phone.