Vivint

9.9

Visit Site 1-(855) 866-8028

sell See Special Offer chevron_right

Dorothy Saint Louis, MO

I enjoy knowing my home is safer. The equipment that I have is a little temperamental sometimes, but I do like the clarity of it and the ease to work it. I haven't had any issues and I like the notifications. The alarm went off one morning while I was standing right in front of it during an electrical outage. I feel good that I have Vivint.

Reply from Vivint

That's what we like to hear, Dorothy! We appreciate you giving us your feedback! Thanks for choosing Vivint to protect your home and family! If you would like to refer a friend or family member, please give us a call at 1-800-216-5232.

Joseph Butte, MT

The camera on the doorbell is probably the best. We're very very happy with it. Each time we've had a problem they've been able to solve it very quickly. We have had it installed for six years now and I have no problems at all.

Reply from Vivint

That's what we like to hear, Joseph! We appreciate you giving us your feedback! Thanks for choosing Vivint to protect your home and family! If you would like to refer a friend or family member, please give us a call at 1-800-216-5232.

Mary Sacramento, CA

The best part is that I can see what's going on at my house no matter where I'm at. As long as I have had it, there's been absolutely nothing wrong with it. I'm getting my money's worth. I haven't had any problems so I haven't even had to call them.

Reply from Vivint

That's what we like to hear, Mary! We appreciate you giving us your feedback! Thanks for choosing Vivint to protect your home and family! If you would like to refer a friend or family member, please give us a call at 1-800-216-5232.

Nick Fort Worth, TX

Never sign up with this Terrible company! You will never be able to get out of their contracts! I was happy with them at first, but after my second move and my dealings with a shady or incompetent installation technician I would recommend strongly to everyone to avoid this company! The troubles started when I was told on the phone with the customer loyalty department that I could get 0% APR on new equipment for the new house however when the technician came to install he said it was 9.99% APR and I was not happy with this unexpected change and refused these new terms and did not go forward with the upgraded equipment installation. Soon after I got a loan document from some company I’d never heard of and when I called them they said it was a loan for Vivint equipment. Angry that I had refused the loan but somehow still got a loan, I repeatedly contacted Vivint support to try and get this fixed. They promised they would research it and get back to me, but no one ever did even after escalating the issue to a supervisor. Now I seem to be stuck in a new 5 year contract against my will that I can’t get any resolution from Vivint on. I feel like they trapped me illegally but of course it would cost more to hire a lawyer to sue them than to just pay the contract so I don’t see any way out for me. So I feel I just need to warn others to STAY AWAY FROM THIS SHADY COMPANY!!

1 day ago

Reply from Vivint

Nick thank you for bringing this to our attention! Please give us a call at 1-800-216-5232. We want to make sure your issue is resolved.

Dec. 7th, 2021

Shantel Kimbrough Winston-Salem, NC

Haven't had any major issues but the monthly premiums are pretty pricey . Overall the system is good and works well. I would like to upgrade but starting with new equipment and higher monthly payments are not appealing to me right now. I would recommend Vivint.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for bringing this to our attention! Please give us a call at 1-800-216-5232. We want to make sure your issue is resolved.

Oct. 27th, 2021

Mary W Stafford Hephzibah, GA

Several reasons: Poor customer service. Motion detector was not installed, key fog was included but not replaced and there is an account I was given from some company named Fortiva. The amount borrowed was 600.00 and payment is 15.00 monthly, but they don't tell you a 10.00 service charge is every month!! Therefore I'm only paying 5.00 toward the balance. What a rip off!!!

Oct. 27th, 2021

Elizabeth Denham Amarillo, TX

The only problem I have you not furnishing batteries for devices and installing them. I'm 81 can't climb on foot stool to install. Not always able to go get. Otherwise good service.

Brian Halbersleben Clearwater, FL

Reliable and easy to use/manage. The cost is reasonable. The app allows us to set and check the system wherever we are, and check the door anytime the doorbell rings.

Reply from Vivint

This is great feedback! Please let us know if we can do anything to help you in the future. Thanks for choosing Vivint to protect your home and family!  If you would like to refer a friend or family member, please give us a call at 1-800-216-5232.

FELICIA HEAD Helena, MT

I have had trouble with my main doorlock being recognized as locked when it is. I usually have to lock and unlock the door several times before it resets. Otherwise it is a good system.

Anonymous South Bend, IN

The cameras periodically screw up and they have to fix them, but anytime I have a problem there props to fix it and they do a good job. The cameras are the best part of Vivint.

Reply from Vivint

That's what we like to hear! We appreciate you giving us your feedback! Thanks for choosing Vivint to protect your home and family!  If you would like to refer a friend or family member, please give us a call at 1-800-216-5232.

Jason Kathleen, GA

I like the ease of use of it and the secure feeling. I don't really use customer service that much, but when I did I would, any type of problem I had would be resolved almost immediately.

Shaina Jamestown, ND

They've been super helpful whenever I've reached out with issues. I haven't had anything break down when we've had it for two years and we get kind of crazy weather here, so it is durable especially the outside cameras.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Shaina! We are so glad to hear about your experience with and how you're loving your system.

Don Savannah, GA

I've had it for about 5 to 6 years, I've had no problems up until now. They get to the problem and solved it as quickly as possible. Their reaction time and customer service is wonderful

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Don! We are so glad to hear about your experience with and how you're loving your system.

Carol Phoenix, AZ

Never have a problem with Vivint. They have always bee really good to help me. They don't hurry me. They take their time and explain things to this old person. It is easy to use.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for the five-star rating! If you have any questions or comments please call us at 1-800-216-5232.

Patricia Shorterville, AL

The quality is good. I love the doorbell camera. It alerts me so it is a good security system. If I need customer service, I can always call and they walk me though it and help me solve my problems.

Robert Streator, IL

It makes me feel that the whole family is safe. It is a very reliable service. They monitor when the tornados are coming. It is a good overall service. It is easy to use. I am satisfied with the service.

Kathy Kaysville, UT

My wife and I consider is to be the best of all the security systems. It has the ability to keep an eye on all the access routes into the house. The equipment is simplistic and accurate for what it does.

Pedro San Antonio, TX

Every time I all customer service with questions, they have been very helpful and replace whatever I need. It is excellent. I don't have any issues and it is a lifetime warranty so I am very happy.

Arthur Hesperia, CA

When I call I usually get someone really fast to answer my question. I like that it gives me a sense of security. The images are clear on the camera. I can see if someone is at my door. It is a good product.

Jacquelyn Williams Houston, TX

We very much like Vivint; however, Vivint is more expensive than other home security services. Vivint charges for All equipment in N upgrade and extends your contract. We stay with Vivint because we are older and are hesitate about learning a new system.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback . We appreciate your honesty about your experience with  and would love to investigate this further. Please contact our support team at 1-800-216-5232 so we can assist you as quickly as possible.

Larry Springfield Modesto, CA

Always ready when there is something that triggers an alarm. Which has always been forgetting to turn alarm off or burning food. Always the friendly voice to ask if everything is good.

Nicole Springfield Waldorf, MD

Whenever I have a question, I can go to their website where there is practically everything you need but if I want to speak to a person, you have the option to call their customer service to get your answer.

Delores White Revis Raleigh, NC

The company is very responsive in most instances. I could not give a 5 because of the following: Missing screw in panel and company for some reason cannot seem to put a simple screw in to stop the panel message of "loose panel cover" and, second, the alarm goes off

Diana Moreno Kyle, TX

The last time I had an issue, I was on the phone with the technician for over an hour plugging/unplugging and everything else they wanted me to do to them get disconnected and have to start over again. I don’t have time to walk through steps and be told it would cost me to have a technician show up. Extremely frustrating having to TEXT back and forth to get an issue resolved.

Shirley L. Erman Antioch, CA

The security system has never failed us. If we messed up our code they came right on and talked to us and sometimes they called all to mke sure it was us and not an intrude !

Reply from Vivint

That's what we like to hear, Shirley! We appreciate you giving us your feedback! Thanks for choosing Vivint to protect your home and family! If you would like to refer a friend or family member, please give us a call at 1-800-216-5232.

Joel M Leckie Clinton, SC

Vivint keeps my system up to date. The system provides timely weather warnings. The response time when an alarm sounds is very quick. The customer service agents are always polite and helpful.

Reply from Vivint

That's what we like to hear, Joel! We appreciate you giving us your feedback! Thanks for choosing Vivint to protect your home and family! If you would like to refer a friend or family member, please give us a call at 1-800-216-5232.

Steve Ocoee, FL

It would be nice if they reached out to me every now and again to see how things are going because I have a nagging problem. Other than that the service has been professional and they are courteous. They are rapid to respond.

Reply from Vivint

Hi Steve, we appreciate you giving us your feedback! Thanks for choosing Vivint to protect your home and family! If you would like to refer a friend or family member, please give us a call at 1-800-216-5232.

William Pueblo, CO

Vivint is easy to use. It makes it easier because of the wifi set up. I like that you can open the garage door and unlock the front door. When I need support, they always solve the problem.

Reply from Vivint

Hi William, we appreciate you giving us your feedback! Thanks for choosing Vivint to protect your home and family! If you would like to refer a friend or family member, please give us a call at 1-800-216-5232.

Patrick Springfield, MO

We like that we can use the telephone to turn it on and off but there have been some little technical glitches and we have called customer service numerous times and it still hasn’t been taken care of. We keep having a problem with the glass sensor in the master bedroom. I think they should fix it for free.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback. If you're still experiencing issues, we would love to investigate further. Please contact our Support team at 1-800-216-5232

Sheila Durham, NC

I like that I don't have to go to my door if I don't I don't want to, I can talk directly to the visitor without having to go to the door. We also like being able to disconnect and disarm the alarm system anywhere we are.

Reply from Vivint

That's what we like to hear, Sheila! We appreciate you giving us your feedback! Thanks for choosing Vivint to protect your home and family! If you would like to refer a friend or family member, please give us a call at 1-800-216-5232.

Thelma Reynoldsburg, OH

Customer service is very knowledgeable and helpful when I needed them. Equipment is very user friendly. When I'm away from home, the security is comforting. Everything's good.

Reply from Vivint

That's what we like to hear, Thelma! We appreciate you giving us your feedback! Thanks for choosing Vivint to protect your home and family! If you would like to refer a friend or family member, please give us a call at 1-800-216-5232.

Marsha Detroit, MI

I enjoy that I can control it while away from home. Customer support reps are knowledgeable and they reply and I don't talk to machines. IOnce when we had a power outage I had no security and there was no way of me getting it hooked up. I didn't get a response because everything was closed down so I could not message them or anything and I didn't like that I was told in a case where we may not have power on the backup battery will kick in and the house will still be secure but that was not the case.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your honesty about your experience with Vivint Smart Home and would love to investigate this further. So that we can, please contact our Support team at 1-800-216-5232.

C Saint Louis, MO

When I have problems all I gotta do is call in and we'll troubleshoot and see what's going on with. They're monitoring is the best part. They only troubleshoot it on the phone, so it might be more difficult for seniors to work with. I've been dealing with Vivint the last 10 years and I am really satisfied with what they've done.

Reply from Vivint

Hi C, we appreciate you giving us your feedback. Thanks for choosing Vivint to protect your home and family!

Kenneth Seymour, TN

We've had the current system for around ten years now and it's still working great. Vivint is very prompt on helping you with all the problems. The remote access is the best part for me.

Reply from Vivint

We are glad to hear we were able to take care of any issues you experienced. Thanks for choosing Vivint to protect your home and family!

Janice New Bedford, MA

Well they always answer the phone, they answer your questions. It's easy to use, it's wireless, if the electricity goes out it still works. They call right away if there's an alarm.

Gary Louisville, KY

It was very affordable. We've not had any problems out of the equipment. I've not really had to deal with customer service except for the initial set up and that's been pretty nice. I like the cameras.

Anonymous El Paso, TX

I like that everything is right there in the app. I've only had the initial interaction with Vivint and we had initial trouble solving the problem but then eventually were able to get it done.

Reply from Vivint

We are so glad to hear you've had a positive experience with our products and services!

William Converse, TX

When we did the initial set up they provided the options and made suggestions. As we worked through it, it all just seems to be the best way. I've only needed assistance once, and I was able to find everything else online.

Reply from Vivint

That's what we like to hear, William! We appreciate you giving us your feedback! Thanks for choosing Vivint to protect your home and family! If you would like to refer a friend or family member, please give us a call at 1-800-216-5232.

Ross Longmont, CO

Everytime I've called I've been able to get someone help me with my situation and they have been very helpful in every situation. I think they're one of the best in the industry.

Reply from Vivint

That's what we like to hear, Ross! We appreciate you giving us your feedback! Thanks for choosing Vivint to protect your home and family! If you would like to refer a friend or family member, please give us a call at 1-800-216-5232.

Vickie Lebanon, TN

We have no problems with the equipment. They're always helpful and they always seem to know what they're talking about and they get my problems resolved. I always can talk to someone when I need to.

Reply from Vivint

That's what we like to hear, Vickie! We appreciate you giving us your feedback! Thanks for choosing Vivint to protect your home and family! If you would like to refer a friend or family member, please give us a call at 1-800-216-5232.

Gerald Orlando, FL

I'm satisfied, but I'd like to see the price a little lower. I've had very little problems with Vivint. The remote monitoring is what I like best. Everytime I've had a problem they quickly returned my call and took care of it. It's good

Reply from Vivint

That's what we like to hear, Gerald! We appreciate you giving us your feedback! Thanks for choosing Vivint to protect your home and family! If you would like to refer a friend or family member, please give us a call at 1-800-216-5232.

Daniel San Antonio, TX

I did my research and I saw your your outstanding record and I also like the package deal you had with the cameras. It helps me and my family feel more secure. It's technologically up-to-speed and up-to-date. I love that I'm able to use your mobile app and it's pretty fast real-time. Your customer service is excellent--when I had the system installed, the gentleman stayed extra to explain all the details of the alarm system and give my wife and I examples. Also, he was able to instruct my children on how to use the emergency buttons just in case something were to happen to myself or my wife.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback , Daniel! We are so glad to hear about your experience with your services and how you're loving your system.

Mar. 16th, 2021

Jeroo Irani Hollywood, FL

I feel very secure and safe when my alarm is on. If for any reason my alarm goes off , I am alerted immediately, mostly it's a false alarm.

Reply from Vivint

This is great feedback, Jeroo! Please let us know if we can do anything to help you in the future. Thanks for choosing Vivint to protect your home and family!  If you would like to refer a friend or family member, please give us a call at 1-800-216-5232.

Oct. 21st, 2021

Mark & Ramona Russell Odessa, TX

They are patient and kind when I get caught up with my dogs as I enter the house. They call quickly and resolve our issues every time with a smile.

Reply from Vivint

This is great feedback, Mark! Please let us know if we can do anything to help you in the future. Thanks for choosing Vivint to protect your home and family!  If you would like to refer a friend or family member, please give us a call at 1-800-216-5232.

Oct. 21st, 2021

Denise Midland, TX

No followup on service, we need some fine tuning and maybe an upgrade but to oldto do it all online. Need service call and can't figure our hours to get one.

Judith Rio Rancho, NM

They're very easy to get a hold of and answer your questions. It's very easy to use and this takes care of all that interests us. We haven't had any problems with it. We do have their security system and we're very happy with that.

James Carmichael, CA

I like that I am able to check my camera's every time I want. Every time I've called them they've solved my problems as fast as possible. I haven't had any problems with it.

Angela Hattiesburg, MS

I like the monitoring and I've never had any problems with them. They were well informed in regards to their product. It is proven to be true, it does just what they told me it would.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback! We are so glad to hear about your experience and how you're loving your system.

Stephen Williston, ND

Everytime I've had an issue we just got help over the telephone technical service or somebody to clean up and address the problem. This kind of equipment the cameras have a tendency to turn off line quite often. Being able to check cameras (when they work) is my favorite part.

John Hawley, TX

The best thing is just the security. They get right with you if they get an alarm or something like that, they're very attentive. It actually works. Doing great with them.