Vivint

9.9

Visit Site 1-(855) 866-8028

sell See Special Offer chevron_right

Patty Z Hudson, FL

Quality products, excellent support, and they respond very quickly if alarm goes off! I feel safe knowing that Vivint is looking out for our safety!

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for the five-star rating! If you have any questions or comments please call us at 1-800-216-5232.

Marc Cerrato Las Vegas, NV

Very good tech support. Made me feel very comfortable walking me through an issue with my front door not being seen by the panel.

William Saint Peters, MO

The system works extremely well. My only concern is the delay to my phone. The seconds to minute it takes means I can’t get to see who is there quickly enough.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback . We appreciate your honesty about your experience with  and would love to investigate this further. Please contact our support team at 1-800-216-5232 so we can assist you as quickly as possible.

Stephanie Fahrenbruch Pueblo, CO

App is horrible. Half the time you can’t review a notification because the app just spins or gets frozen. The cameras have been down 3 times in the last month and this time I’m having an issue getting 2 of them back up.

Stacey Chavez Big Spring, TX

I rate like this because you all do a great job but the price of equipment is kinda high . We would probably get more cameras but they are just too expensive.

Ric Martin Lansing, MI

The service has been excellent. Always friendly and responsive. And I feel more secure with their service. Great peace of mind.

Kristina Coleman Springdale, AR

It is simple to use. I like the deter noise on the front porch and the driveway. My favorite items are the doorbell & driveway cameras.

Sandra Jenkins Columbus, GA

I'm enjoying my service, it's on point..I didn't know if have a false alarm & the police has to cone you're being charge for that.

Reply from Vivint

Hi Sandra, we appreciate the great review. Thank you for choosing Vivint to protect your home and family!

Daphene Fitchpatrick Cordova, TN

The system is working properly ( the camera, doorbell). We feel secure with this system. The price fir monitoring and equipment ie economic for us.

Reply from Vivint

Hi Daphene, we appreciate the great review. Thank you for choosing Vivint to protect your home and family!

Robert Stiegelmeyer Cleveland, OH

any problems are resolved quickly helpful employees quick response when alarm goes off even if it is an error because we did something stupid

Reply from Vivint

Hi Robert, we appreciate the great review. Thank you for choosing Vivint to protect your home and family!

Elissa North Fort Myers, FL

Their service is good. If you need anything, they get you the serviceman or anything you need right away. They’re dependable.

Clarence Oakland, TN

Gives me peace of mind. I feel very secure and I like that I can watch it when I am not home. I can get in contact with them very quickly.

Reply from Vivint

That's what we like to hear! Thanks for sharing your experience and for choosing Vivint to protect your home and family! If you would like to refer a friend or family member, please give us a call at 1-800-216-5232.

Nathy Cypress, TX

They are always knowledgeable and they're always, always respectful. I can count on them. They're on the ball if anything happens. They're awesome.

Carl Homedale, ID

Good stuff. They checked up on us when our alarm went off couple days ago to make sure it wasn't a real thing instead of the cooking setting it off.

Reply from Vivint

We are glad to hear we were able to take care of any issues you experienced. Thanks for choosing Vivint to protect your home and family!

Denise Nanticoke, PA

Customer srevice solves my problems. They are quick to service if I have any trouble. The system is in a good place with easy access.

Reginald Katy, TX

I have positive experiences if I have any questions and I get them resolved. I have had no no problems with the equipment.

Anonymous Turlock, CA

Anytime I've had to call them for anything they've been very open and take care of my problems. I feel very safe with Vivint.

Reply from Vivint

That's what we like to hear! We appreciate you giving us your feedback! Thanks for choosing Vivint to protect your home and family! If you would like to refer a friend or family member, please give us a call at 1-800-216-5232. Or you can use our chat option at https://www.vivint.com/company/contact-us?email-chat=1

Arnold Wichita, KS

I like having the security alert. Customer service is usually prompt and answers my questions. They seem like a good equipment.

Reply from Vivint

That's what we like to hear, Arnold! We appreciate you giving us your feedback! Thanks for choosing Vivint to protect your home and family! If you would like to refer a friend or family member, please give us a call at 1-800-216-5232.

Sep. 14th, 2021

Melissa Tampa, FL

Customer support is easy to contact and very helpful. The equipment works well. I like that it's easy and I can use it through my smartphone.

Reply from Vivint

This is great feedback, Melissa! Please let us know if we can do anything to help you in the future. Thanks for choosing Vivint to protect your home and family! If you would like to refer a friend or family member, please give us a call at 1-800-216-5232.

Sep. 14th, 2021

Michael Maple Heights, OH

They have good customer service. I think they're the best company out there. I like that I can look at my cameras when I'm at work.

Reply from Vivint

That's what we like to hear, Michael! We appreciate you giving us your feedback! Thanks for choosing Vivint to protect your home and family! If you would like to refer a friend or family member, please give us a call at 1-800-216-5232.

Sep. 10th, 2021

Marjorie Corona, CA

If there's any problem you call and get somebody on the phone right away. You don't have to wait an hour or two. I've been happy with them.

Reply from Vivint

Thanks for sharing your positive experience Marjorie! And thanks for choosing Vivint to protect your home and family! If you would like to refer a friend or family member, please give us a call at 1-800-216-5232.

Sep. 10th, 2021

Frank & Myra Jacksonville, FL

Our alarm went off twice and they did not call, text or email us. The entire reason for the security system is the monitoring. They should contact us everytime the alarm goes off. We did not finance our equipment. Maybe that's why service is lacking for us. If the monitoring is not improved we may have decisions to make on Vivint monitoring service or lack of.

Reply from Vivint

Frank thank you for bringing this to our attention! Please give us a call at 1-800-216-5232. We want to make sure your issue is resolved.

Oct. 21st, 2021

Ron Wisdom Glendale, AZ

The most enjoyable aspect of dealing with Vivint is dealing with Customer Service when we started the experience. The Service tech whom came out to install was wonderful and as of yet we have had a need for a return visit, system operates as expected. Just moved and used as a selling bonus

Reply from Vivint

This is great feedback, Ron! Please let us know if we can do anything to help you in the future. Thanks for choosing Vivint to protect your home and family! If you would like to refer a friend or family member, please give us a call at 1-800-216-5232.

Oct. 29th, 2021

J. Garrett Lansing, MI

I was concerned when I had Vivint as it was a new company. However, they surpassed all my expectations and my then husband and myself kept using their program for quite a few years. When I tripped our system, customer service was excellent in assisting me. I was so embarrassed! They assured me I was not the only one who ever did that!

Reply from Vivint

This is great feedback, J. Garrett! Please let us know if we can do anything to help you in the future. Thanks for choosing Vivint to protect your home and family! If you would like to refer a friend or family member, please give us a call at 1-800-216-5232.

Oct. 28th, 2021

K.M. P. Charlotte, NC

Great customer responsiveness, price is decent but more expensive the others. The app with service is great for monitoring all the bells & whistles that go with the alarm system. Very professional installation & demonstration of the system. No contract being locked into is the BEST feature!

Reply from Vivint

This is great feedback, K.M.P.! Please let us know if we can do anything to help you in the future. Thanks for choosing Vivint to protect your home and family! If you would like to refer a friend or family member, please give us a call at 1-800-216-5232.

Oct. 28th, 2021

Happy customer Arley, AL

First of all, I want to tell you about two of your employees. Connor and Kyle are 2 of the nicest people we have had the pleasure of doing business with. Both know what they are doing and were so patient with us and all the questions we had. Kyle installed our system and he knew exactly what he was doing. He was a whiz. Very energetic and knew his business. No mess left and everything was installed with the foresight that the wires were almost undectable. Conner knew his business and explained everything perfectly. By the time they left, we felt like family.

Reply from Vivint

This is awesome! Thank you for sharing. We are so happy that you had a great experience and look forward to serving you in the future. Thanks for being a part of the Vivint Family! If you would like to refer a friend or family member, please give us a call at 1-800-216-5232.

Aug. 31st, 2021

Sandy Fresno, CA

I am so sorry I choose Vivint for my Security system. It has many hoop-la's that I do not need and don't even know exist. The alerts stay on my phone and every since I joined Vivint, the battery on my phone has to be recharged twice a day. The contract is way over my head. $3,500 for equipment when other companies give the equip away and just charge more for monitoring. The big deal about Vivint is that after 6 long years the payment for monitoring will never go up and will stay at a decent amount. Buttt..... after 6 years the equipment will be extremely outdated and I'll have to start over, so I've gained nothing. I kick myself every time I think of how much I spent on the system and how I was charmed into the purchase. I guess I truly am a senior citizen, gullible and quick to make a decision.

Reply from Vivint

Sandy, thank you for bringing this to our attention! Please give us a call at 1-800-216-5232. We want to make sure your issue is resolved.

Belinda George-Peoples Birmingham, AL

I really enjoyed it when I first got my system. I've been trying to reach my retailer, and he hasn't returned ANY of my calls since I had an issue with it. For some reason, my camera very seldom makes the noise it was making at first where the red light on the camera will come on. Sometimes it does and sometimes it does not. I am not so happy right now. It started it about 2 months ago.I don't know what to do..

Reply from Vivint

This is great feedback, Belinda! Please let us know if we can do anything to help you in the future. Thanks for choosing Vivint to protect your home and family! If you would like to refer a friend or family member, please give us a call at 1-800-216-5232.

Carolyn Tyree Benton, AR

I was very pleased until i found out I have to pay a service fee and $50 for any new sensors. I have installed all new windows and cannot figure if the sensors I have will fit or how to install them again. I cld Customer Service and he said I wld have a service fee and each new sensor wld be $50. I paid a lot for this alarm system and I think it is rediculous to have to pay so much for these additional sensors. If the old ones do not work, then I will have an additional $200. I'm just not happy about this.

Reply from Vivint

This is great feedback, Carolyn! Please let us know if we can do anything to help you in the future. Thanks for choosing Vivint to protect your home and family! If you would like to refer a friend or family member, please give us a call at 1-800-216-5232.

Jordan Stewart Nicholasville, KY

I really like the systen EXCEPT the technicians are not super knowlegdeable. For example the one hooking up my system when i moved didnt know how far away one of the cameras could be from my house or router. Wanted it on my detached garage but decided against it because tech was “unsure”. I really question the price point also Sometimes i wish i had not signed the contract (because of the price) but nothing i can do now. The cameras are a tad “laggy” when viewing away from home but other than that i like everything else vivint has to offer

Reply from Vivint

This is great feedback, Jordan! Please let us know if we can do anything to help you in the future. Thanks for choosing Vivint to protect your home and family! If you would like to refer a friend or family member, please give us a call at 1-800-216-5232.

Karen Garverich Mobile, AL

I love the system. Only problem for me is that I am not very savvy with the computer. When I needed help I needed someone to come to my home. Had to wait over a week. But the technician was great! He was very professional and very nice.

Reply from Vivint

This is great feedback, Karen! Please let us know if we can do anything to help you in the future. Thanks for choosing Vivint to protect your home and family! If you would like to refer a friend or family member, please give us a call at 1-800-216-5232.

Christine Halford Columbia, MD

I love everything about vivint. I love the security system, how it works directly with the door lock. The door bell camera is clear. The cameras in the house are clear. I wish all the cameras were me clear at night. I was the 24 recording was included. I love that you can talk through the cameras

Reply from Vivint

This is great feedback, Christine! Please let us know if we can do anything to help you in the future. Thanks for choosing Vivint to protect your home and family! If you would like to refer a friend or family member, please give us a call at 1-800-216-5232.

Robert Bintner Lees Summit, MO

I had an issue with front door and garage door sensors recognizing the doors were closed. Vivint had me get two (one for each door) new sensors for the doors. It took three weeks to receive them and from the day I ordered them I had not a problem with either door since the day I ordered them. Right now, I have two sensors that I spent money for that I don't need. What do I do to return them and get a refund? The system is working great right now.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Robert. We appreciate your honesty about your experience with  your sensors and would love to investigate this further. Please contact our support team at 1-800-216-5232 so we can assist you as quickly as possible.

May. 3rd, 2021

Cynda Eichhorn Aurora, CO

I am pleased with Vivint for the most part. When we've had alarm go off (all of which has been by accident), I have been contacted immediately and everyone has been extremely understanding and responsive. My only complaint was that our saleman promised us a life alert system at no extra charge and we never received it. I talked with a customer service rep (Ana M) on July 31,2020 at 5:49pm about this and was assured we would receive one and we never did. We have had 2 occasions that having one would have been optimal (my husband had 2 strokes).

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Cynda. We appreciate your honesty about your experience with your panic pendant and would love to investigate this further. Please contact our support team at 1-800-216-5232 so we can assist you as quickly as possible.

May. 3rd, 2021

Richard Erwin Perry, GA

The customer service reps have always been helpful, knowledgeable, and friendly. I had a unpleasant experience trying to make an appointment. I could not understand her, so we never could settle on a date and time so I told her I would call back. I called the Utah number and got an appointment.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback, Richard! We are so glad to hear about your experience and how you're loving your system.

Mar. 22nd, 2021

Rebeca Marquez Hugoton, KS

I am very happy with vivint. I feel like it makes my life easier without having to constantly worry about what is going on at home when I am not there. It is a security measure that I do not regret taking. It ensure the safety of my home, kids, and property so I do not have to worry too much!!

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback, Rebeca! We are so glad to hear about your experience and how you're loving your system.

Mar. 22nd, 2021

Danny

I really like that it is wireless and that I can basically do everything on my phone remotely. Everything is fantastic, just a couple times customer service has had to get the techs out on site, and they never showed up or they're like a day late when I took the day off work, but other than that, it's great.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback , Danny! We are so glad to hear about your experience with your services and how you're loving your system.

William Waxahachie, TX

The best thing about using Vivint is probably the convenience of being able to see things on our mobile devices when everything is working properly. There seems to be a loss of connection between the panel and wifi system and I've had to reset the camera at times, and currently our doorbell camera doesn't work. I've received instructions on how to correct it, just haven't had the time in the past few weeks but yeah, that's kind of where some of the challenges are at the moment.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback , William. We appreciate your honesty about your experience with your equipment and would love to investigate this further. Please contact our support team at 1-800-216-5232 so we can assist you as quickly as possible.

Gladstone Chicago, IL

I decided to go with Vivint for security because it was reasonable and very dedicated. If there is anything wrong, they always send somebody down who never stops until they get it going right. I'm really satisfied with them.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback, Gladstone! We are so glad to hear about your experience with your services and how you're loving your system.

Mark Elizabethtown, KY

I had some friends that have had it in the past and they were pleased with it so I went on the recommendations and i am happy that i did. The people I dealt with at Vivint were very professional. The equipment is very reliable.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback, Mark! We are so glad to hear about your experience with your services and how you're loving your system.

Kimberley Mableton, GA

You get a lot of bang for your buck. Everything seems to work like it should and when you need to get a replacement, they have a lifetime guarantee so you don't pay for it. A suggestion I have is that they should give their long-time customers free yard signs when the other ones are bad or get stolen or beat up rather than having them pay for another one.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback, Kimberly . We appreciate your honesty about your experience with the yard signs and would love to investigate this further. Please contact our support team at 1-800-216-5232 so we can assist you as quickly as possible.

Joe Lawrenceburg, KY

I have had Vivint since about 2013 and its been pretty good. I've got everything I need the control box and the app so I can control everything with it. It's just convenient. I had to use it the other day and they responded right away.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback , Joe! We are so glad to hear about your experience with your app and how you're loving your system.

Deborah Randallstown, MD

I like having Vivint because the reliability of the video camera, the technology is always up to date. They have the most up-to-date monitoring as well, not just the home security but for carbon monoxide. The issue I have is in terms of how they have stuff divided. They have one place that has a charge for monitoring and you have another place that receives payment for the equipment.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback , Deborah. We appreciate your honesty about your experience with your payments  and would love to investigate this further. Please contact our support team at 1-800-216-5232 so we can assist you as quickly as possible.

Emil Arlington, TN

I enjoy having that security to know that if something goes wrong, the appropriate responders will be called. When the battery went out, it wasn't batteries that we have, and so therefore they had to send it to us. We had no help in trying to rectify it or fix it over the phone while they talked to us. There was no support and it was just a very frustrating time.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback, Emil . We appreciate your honesty about your experience with your equipment  and would love to investigate this further. Please contact our support team at 1-800-216-5232 so we can assist you as quickly as possible.

Anthony R Tarboro, NC

I like having using Vivint because they have immediate response time. Not only is their customer service's response prompt, but also they are courteous and professional. They have excellent cameras and their alarms are loud.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback , Anthony! We are so glad to hear about your experience with your services and how you're loving your system.

Debbie The Villages, FL

I like how easy it is to use. It does everything they said it would do when they sold it to me. I had a problem with my alarm so just calling and trying to explain it to people seemed to be quite difficult and I don't know why.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback, Debbie! We are so glad to hear about your experience with your services and how you're loving your system.

Matthew

It’s the best thing I can monitor my home when I'm down here in beautiful Arizona all winter when my house is up frozen burst. I'm quite happy with the service and the top-notch equipment, it's working good for me. If I have any issues, all I do is call a serviceman and they're here within the same day most of the time to fix any problems.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback, Matthew! We are so glad to hear about your experience with your services and how you're loving your system.

Don Rancho Cucamonga, CA

I went with Vivint because I did some research and it was a top the list so I thought I'd give it a shot. The best thing is that it's local. If I have an issue or a question, I know I'm talking to someone who I can understand and can respond in kind.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback, Don! We are so glad to hear about your experience with your services and how you're loving your system.

Sol Saint Joseph, MO

Vivint is so reliable. You guys are awesome. I'm very happy with the service--it gives me alert signs. If I need something, you guys are there. If one person cannot help me, you let me speak with a supervisor, so it's been a good experience.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback , Sol! We are so glad to hear about your experience with your services and how you're loving your system.

Linda North Las Vegas, NV

I do see a clear picture very quickly of the person at the door. I am very happy with the way it does work and it doesn't constantly need to be charged. Everyone has been very kind and very helpful when we needed assistance recently. We had an issue in our home and we had a person out here right away to take care of it.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback , Linda! We are so glad to hear about your experience with your services and how you're loving your system.