Vivint

9.8

Visit Site 1-(855) 866-8028

sell See Special Offer chevron_right

janet

easyand very helpful in maintaining my health

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Janet! We appreciate you letting us know about your experience with your system. When you have a chance, contact our chat support team to get your referral code using this link:

Dec. 1st, 2019

Michelle

Willingness to help, their patience and professionalism

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Michelle! We are so glad to hear about your experiences with us. When you have a chance, give us a call at 1-800-216-5232 to get your referral code that can lead to great perks.

V B

The service is very good top-of-the-line

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback V! We are so glad to hear about your experiences with us. When you have a chance, give us a call at 1-800-216-5232 to get your referral code that can lead to great perks.

Bill Davis

I can't seem to get my notifications to replay on my phone.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Bill. We appreciate your honesty about your experience with us and would love to look into your concerns further. Please give us a call at 1-800-216-5212.

Maria Pruitt

It hasn't been the best, I was given the wrong equipment & wasn't given the equipment I asked for.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Maria. We appreciate your honesty about your experience with us and would love to look into your concerns further. Please give us a call at 1-800-216-5212.

Emerson F Lane, Jr

Better now than years ago. Better technology now also

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Emerson! We are so glad to hear about your experiences with us. When you have a chance, give us a call at 1-800-216-5232 to get your referral code that can lead to great perks.

Gilberto Vadillo

I usually get a quick response when I call.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Gilberto! We are so glad to hear about your experiences with us. When you have a chance, give us a call at 1-800-216-5232 to get your referral code that can lead to great perks.

Sarah Hindy

Quality service and professional products

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Sarah! We are so glad to hear about your experiences with us. When you have a chance, give us a call at 1-800-216-5232 to get your referral code that can lead to great perks.

Rodney Angleton, TX

..good company but they can't keep their billing straight

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Rodney. We would love to look into your concerns with billing further. When you have a chance, please contact our chat team using this link:

Nov. 27th, 2019

Carrie Schlabs Omaha, NE

I like costumer service. I don't like the delay time versus real time.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Carrie. We appreciate your honesty about your experience with us and would love to look into your concerns further. Please give us a call at 1-800-216-5212.

Marcie

They've been responsive and solved issues.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Marcie! We are so glad to hear about your experiences with us. When you have a chance, give us a call at 1-800-216-5232 to get your referral code that can lead to great perks.

Maynard

The system is accessible. They attend to some of my needs.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Maynard! We are so glad to hear about your experiences with us. When you have a chance, give us a call at 1-800-216-5232 to get your referral code that can lead to great perks.

bryan Cocoa, FL

good alarms ==poor billing department, erratic statements

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Bryan! We appreciate you letting us know about your experiences with us and would love to look into your concerns with billing further. When you have a chance, give us a call at 1-800-216-5232.

James Turman

We like our alarm system, offer upgrades to loyal customers

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback James! We are so glad to hear about your experiences with us and your system. When you have a chance, give us a call at 1-800-216-5232 to get your referral code that can lead to great perks.

Finmann

they seem pricey. service has been fine

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Finman! We appreciate you letting us know about your experiences with us. When you have a chance, give us a call at 1-800-216-5232 to get your referral code that can lead to great perks.

Manlio Pharr, TX

It's easy to contact them through their web page.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Manilo! We are so glad to hear about your experiences with our chat service. When you have a chance, give us a call at 1-800-216-5232 to get your referral code that can lead to great perks.

John Bivings , OK

I have been with Vivint for almost 6 years...not one time during these years could I get a service tech to my home. Constant malfunctions with sensors and the main panel. So glad to be free from this service!

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback, John. We appreciate your honesty about your experience with Vivint and would love to investigate this further. So that we can, please contact our Support team at 1-800-216-5232

Sep. 1st, 2020

Adrian Chappell Converse, TX

Was talking to the initial representative and I informed that I was purchasing a home, meaning I am days from closing on my BRAND NEW HOME and they hung on me stating stating I am not worthy of their service.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Adrian. We appreciate your honesty about your experience with a sales representative and would love to investigate this further. So that we can, please contact our Support team at 1-800-216-5232.

Jun. 7th, 2020

Donald Sorenson Goodyear, AZ

Front doorbell camera failed the first year. Never receive a replacement after several calls. One by one all the Zwave light switches failed. Cost was about 40 bucks each to replace.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Donald. We understand your frustration and would like to see how we can assist you with a new doorbell camera and light switches. Please call us so we can discuss this further, and make sure you are taken care of. Please call us at 18002165232.

Jul. 15th, 2020

Cheryl

Love the product, service has also be exceptional. I feel so much safer at home!

Donald Boyles

I have received a bill that has been already paid.For the past month ,I hope they can straighten it soon.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Donald! We are so glad to hear about your experience with Vivint Smart Home and how you're loving your system.

Kevin

Best equipment, No problems with service, Fair Pricing. "You get what you pay for".

Catherine Newberry

They were supposed to call us to setup an appointment to have our doorbell camera installed. I haven't heard from them.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Catherine! We are so glad to hear about your experience with Vivint Smart Home and how you're loving your system.

Richard Daponte

Awesome product, had some minor issues and it was taken care of right away! I recommend it!

Fred Gronemeier

Well I had another company and Vivint bought them out. Everything has been fine since then.

Skye

Even tho the price was a lil bit higher, I love the system and how easy the app is to use

Parminder singh

So far it's been just ok with Vivint. Only their technician was not able to install the garage opener into my garage.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Parminder! We are so glad to hear about your experience with Vivint Smart Home and how you're loving your system.

Levi A James

I have only had vivint for 3 months but they are great. I left ADT and broke the contract i had with ADT.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Levi! We are so glad to hear about your experience with Vivint Smart Home and how you're loving your system.

Ryan Newman

Super happy. Love how it's wireless and I don't need a landline. Cameras are amazing

Ryan

Greg Rockey

I gave them a 9 because there is always room for improvement. But my experience as a Vivint customer has been good.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Greg! We are so glad to hear about your experience with Vivint Smart Home and how you're loving your system.

Ming Su

They have all been perfectly professional. I would give them all ten out of ten.

Steve

This company has been very responsive and the equipment is cutting edge. Love this system.

Wes Ashton, MD

Excellent installation service, great phone service. Love the automation. No complaints here!

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Wes! We are so glad to hear about your experiences with us and how you're enjoying your system. When you have a chance, give us a call at 800-216-5232 to get your unique referral code using that can lead to some really great perks.

Apr. 24th, 2020

Cindy Winter Issaquah, WA

I have been very happy with the options provided and the folks I have worked with are all knowledgeable

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Cindy. We are so glad to hear about your experiences with us and with your system. We appreciate you being a part of the Vivint family!

Mar. 19th, 2020

Princesstoys channel San Antonio, TX

Was Lied to from the beginning, Was not to told, that Vivint panel didn't work if the system was paid off and you chose not continue Vivint monitoring service . was not told camera only work with Vivint system.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your honesty about your experiences with us and would love to look into your concerns further. Please give us a call at 844-241-3243.

Mar. 1st, 2020

Erika Antioch, CA

My grandmother has this system and it is absolutely the worst. The cameras are constantly going off line, customer service has no clue as to what they are doing!! I'm trying to get her to cancel the contract!!

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Erika. We would love to look into your concerns further. Please contact our chat team using this link:

Feb. 18th, 2020

Jeff Johnson

Very clever crooks. Iron clad long term contracts that are not explained. Terrible customer service and passed around when confronted. Continued to bill after transferring the contract.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Jeff. We would love to look into your concerns further. Please contact our chat team using this link:

Nov. 20th, 2019

Jacob Redlands, CA

Don't buy Vivint they use cheap equipment. Nothing ever works properly and then you have to call them and waste 30 + minutes or more on the phone with them and nothing gets fixed

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Jacobk. We appreciate your honesty about your experience with us. We would love to look into your concerns further. Please contact our chat support team at your convenience using this link:

Jan. 1st, 2020

Gary Stonebarger Claremore, OK

Terrible customer Service. Installation took almost 4 months before they got it even close to right. No it still is not right. I would tell anyone who asked me to go elsewhere.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Gary. We would love to look into this situation further and see how we can assist. When you have a chance, contact our chat support using this link:

Nov. 6th, 2019

Jordan Odessa, TX

Horrible!!!!! Nothing but problems and you have to fix it your self! Yep wow I need a paycheck! Customer service sucks, equipment sucks, run away dont get sucked in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Jordan. We appreciate your honesty about your experience with us and would love to look into your concerns further. Please give us a call at 1-800-216-5212.

Sean St. Petersburg, FL

Vivant told me when I signed up the equipment upgrades for so much and come to find out there's a third party vendor that doesn't get paid by vivant. You have to pay the third party.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Sean. We appreciate your honesty about your experience with us and would love to look into your concerns further. Please give us a call at 1-800-216-5212.

Eric M San Antonio, TX

Don’t do it! Waisted 1600.00 on crappy cameras, crappy service. They promised there was no monthly bill if didn’t want monitoring. Guess what? They sent me a monthly bill, and their system is not even worth it.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Eric. We appreciate your honesty about your experience with us and would love to look into your concerns further. Please give us a call at 1-800-216-5212.

Philip G Nussear Hagerstown, MD

Good company, they lock you into a long term expensive contract and then offer more at a lower price and you're screwed. After your long term is up, it's nearly impossible to cancel.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Philip. We appreciate your honesty about your experience with us and would love to look into your concerns further. Please give us a call at 1-800-216-5212.

Alicia Chin South Amboy, NJ

I meant negative (-) one star. This company is totally underhanded and deceiving. Make sure you read all the fine print unless you want to be stuck in a contract for yearssss...

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Alicia. We appreciate your honesty about your experience with us and would love to look into your concerns further. Please give us a call at 1-800-216-5212.

Jerry Martin Springfield, OH

I should not have even given Vivint 1 star. All the negative reviews I agree with. Sad day that I was snickered into a contract that I CAN'T GET OUT OF ! Never sign up with this contract.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Jerry. We appreciate your honesty about your experience with us and would love to look into your concerns further. Please give us a call at 1-800-216-5212.

Grant Miller Elk City, OK

The never ending contracts and even when you fi the guidelines to cancel your contract. They continue to call and act like your still under contract. Worst experience with any company we have ever had.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Grant. We appreciate your honesty about your experience with us and would love to look into your concerns further. Please give us a call at 1-800-216-5212.

Brian Rhodes Duncan, OK

I would give Vivint zero stars if I was able. Customer service is terrible and cancelling service is close to impossible. DO NOT SIGN A CONTRACT WITH VIVINT!!!!!!! You will regret it!!!

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Brian. We appreciate your honesty about your experience with us and would love to look into your concerns further. Please give us a call at 1-800-216-5212.

Larry Sacramento, CA

Horrible horrible horrible support. They can’t keep a system online for more than a few days and then if you need support, they throw parts at it and “hope” No security, no confidence. Run- you’ll thank me later

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Larry. We appreciate your honesty about your experience with us and would love to look into your concerns further. Please give us a call at 1-800-216-5212.

Paula Jesup, GA

Equipment does not work correctly and very poor customer service. They also charge a 49 dollar tech fee when they send someone to check their equipment due to equipment failure.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Paula. We appreciate your honesty about your experience with us and would love to look into your concerns further. Please give us a call at 1-800-216-5212.