Vivint

9.3

Dwayne Florissant, MO

Equipment is pretty durable and reliable. They are always there when you call and they have patience with you and are very professional.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Dwayne! We appreciate you letting us know about your experiences with us and with your system. For a chance at some great perks, contact our chat team to get your referral code using this link:

Christopher Baton Rouge, LA

My mom had it and said it was pretty good so I decided to get it too and it is a good system.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Christopher! We are so glad to hear that you're enjoying your system and hope that your mom is as well. When you have a chance, contact our chat support team to get your unique referral code using this link:

Ellen Athens, TX

It seems to work pretty well but the camera sometimes goes off line and I am not sure why and I have not had much luck with the technical support at my home. The service with the office is good though.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Ellen! We appreciate you letting us know about your experiences with us and your system. We would love to look into your concerns with your camera. Please contact our chat support team using this link:

Charles Waco, TX

I've never had a problem with customer service, when I call in to ask questions, they were able to answer it. The equipment is great. I just don't like it when they upgrade call so much, it should be offered at a lower price to renew the contract.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Charles! We are so glad to hear about your experiences with us and your system. When you have a chance, contact our chat support team to get your referral code using this link: It can lead to some really great perks!

Steve Anchorage, AK

The equipment is pretty easy to use and does react when there is a problem. They are pretty response but take some time to resolve the problems, I've had some difficulty with some of the equipment.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Steve! We are so glad to hear about your experience with Vivint Smart Home and how you're loving your system.

Aug. 10th, 2020

Dolores Yakima, WA

They gave us the best security service with the amount of payment. I haven't had to use customer service much, but they have been very cooperative.

Kori Corning, CA

Vivint is excellent. I like their professional security system, it is very good. They are always prompt and come through.

Kimberly Las Vegas, NV

I like their door bell camera inside panel that they have and the mobile app.

Eduardo Salt Lake City, UT

It's an okay company but Vivint doesn't answer a lot of my questions and it has a lot of malfunctions. They should have support that comes to my home and helps with the equipment they provide.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Eduardo. We appreciate you letting us know about your experiences with us, and would love to look into your concerns further. When you can, reach out to our 24/7 chat support using this link:

Robert

They respond to everything and it is pretty good technology. My only problem is that the contract is too long and too expensive.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Robert! We are so glad to hear about your experiences with us. When you have a chance, contact our chat support team to get your referral code using this link:

Dianna

They're good if there are any problems with the alarms going off. There are problems with the batteries dying and having to replace the batteries and they are extremely pricey batteries.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Dianna! We are so glad to hear about your experiences with us and your system. When you have a chance, contact our chat support team to get your referral code using this link:

John Rice Houston, TX

My own fault for not getting everything in writing but went to cancel at what I thought was the end of my contract but apparently what I was told over the phone when I originally signed up was not put in place. There was an email chain that they even had on file showing my request which I was conveniently dropped off when someone internally denied the request even though I was told it would be approved verbally. Again my fault for not getting it in writing, but I wouldn't do business with this company. Cost almost as much to cancel after two years as what I payed over that whole time - complete robbery.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback John. We would love to look into your concerns further. Please contact our chat support team at your convenience using this link:

Katie Valdosta, GA

While we liked the security Vivint provided, we did not appreciate the door to door solicitation in our neighborhood.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Katie. We would love to look into your concerns further. Please contact our chat support team to get your referral code using this link:

Cassandra STURRUP Miami, FL

Vivint is the worst company for installation of a security system. The Atlanta, Georgia office provides horrible customer service. I scheduled installation twice and both times the appointment was cancelled without my authorization. This corporation lacks professionalism and is unreliable.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Cassandra. We appreciate your feedback about your experiences with us and would love to look into them further. Please contact our chat support team using this link:

Debbie Fish Biloxi, MS

Not at all happy with the door to door salesman that knocked on my door then proceeded to get very rude with me when I insisted that I did not need his services as we already are happy with our security company.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you Debbie for your feedback. We appreciate your honesty about your experience with us. We would love to look into your concerns further. Please contact our chat support team at your convenience using this link:

Jan. 15th, 2020

Susanna Collins Long Beach, MS

I really do like my security system! It helps to know that I can use my phone to check on things!

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Susanna! We are so glad to hear that you're enjoying your system! When you have a chance, contact our chat support team to get your referral code using this link:

Jane Collins Long Beach, MS

We have used Vivint for about three years. The connection of the doorbell cam to the cell phone is so slow that it's impossible to see who is at the door in a timely manner. I would not recommend this home security system.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Jane! We appreciate you letting us know about your experiences with your doorbell camera and would love to look into this further. When you have a chance, contact our chat support team using this link:

Robert Collins Long Beach, MS

Good security company. Security hardware is good and modern. We like the ability to see our front doorbell camera and driveway camera over the Internet no matter where we are. It's also good to have video clips from both cameras to go back and check activity. Installation didn't take too long. They are quick and responsive when you have an alarm situation.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Robert! We are glad to hear that you're enjoying your system and the app in particular. When you have a chance, contact our chat team to get your unique referral code using this link:

DAVID HADAWAY Long Beach, MS

I wish I could give a better review but I cant. While the plans are reasonanly priced, their reliability and customer service could be a lot better. The system requires constant rebooting and when we call customer service, they have not been very helpful. Looking for a new service.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback David. We appreciate your honesty about your experience with us. We would love to look into your concerns further. Please contact our chat support team at your convenience using this link:

Jan. 11th, 2020

Bennie Spartanburg, SC

I bought a house that had this sytem installed. The seller canceled their account but did not move the equipment. ANd it kept beeping and tlaking! No one at Vivint would give me any help at all without a passcode, or even look to confirm that the previous account was canceled. After repeated contacts, they finally hinted that removal instructions might be hidden somewhere on their support site. Took 15 minutes to find. When I had service form them previouslt it kept sending in false alarms becasue a tech mis-installed a sensor. I did not know until the police showed up. Do not deal with these people they will not help you at all.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate you letting us know about your experience with us. As the security of our customers is our priority we are unable to discuss an account or equipment installed connected to account without the verbal passcode for that account.

Jan. 11th, 2020

Ibrahim Ali

My experience with your company is the worst I have ever had in my life. Tried to cancel the service and they told me that rep didn't remember giving me 2 moths trial before I cancel without a penality. we would never signed up without the two months warranty to try it out because their product and customer service sucks!!! rude!! . After going to tens of phone calls and threating to sue them they decided to cancel for me but its been over 6 months and they still haven't refunded us the fees they have charged. We keep calling and they say the check in on the way and we never received it.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Ibrahim. We appreciate your honesty about your experience with us. We would love to look into your concerns further. Please contact our chat support team at your convenience using this link:

Jan. 8th, 2020

Mary Terry

Great service I would recommend vivint to other.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you, Mary, for your feedback! It is so good to know that you're enjoying your system. When you can, reach out to our chat team to get your referral code using this link:

denise longman

Customer service is great, but I'm not sure how it is communicated to police when alarm goes off.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you, Denise, for your feedback! It is so good to know that you're enjoying your system and service. When you can, reach out to our chat team they can help with any question and to get your referral code using this link:

Earnestine

Customer service friendly associates easy to talk you

Reply from Vivint

Thank you, Earnestine, for your feedback! It is so good to know that you're enjoying your system and services. When you can, reach out to our chat team to get your referral code using this link:

Jann

since joining in 2012, I have had no major issues. Any problems that arose where effectively taken care of with product and technical support

Reply from Vivint

Thank you, Jann, for your feedback! It is so good to know that you're enjoying your system. When you can, reach out to our chat team to get your referral code using this link:

Donna

The only problem I have is with the sensor on our patio door isn''t working.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you, Donna, for your feedback! If you find that you have any questions about your system check out our support site using this link:

Craig

Convenient, vigilant, available customer service.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you, Craig, for your feedback! We appreciate you letting us know about your enjoying the system and services. We value the opportunity to protect your home and family. When you have a chance, contact our chat support team to get your referral code using this link:

Irene Sterling

Very polite and understanding helpful with suggestiona

Reply from Vivint

Thank you, Irene, for your feedback! It is so good to know that you're enjoying your system and services. When you can, reach out to our chat team to get your referral code using this link:

Kristie Moore

Professional and friendly every time I have had to call or had a false alarm.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you, Kristie, for your feedback! We appreciate you letting us know that your enjoying the system and services. We value the opportunity to protect your home and family. When you have a chance, contact our chat support team to get your referral code using this link:

Samuel SeDoris

My experience with your company is the worst I have ever had in my life. The workers have consistently been horrible toward my wife and I. The only time I have had any type of good experience is with the techs that come out to the house. I have never had a good encounter on the phone with the customer service. I have been hung up on and told that it was my fault the glass break and the fire alarm go off without any cause. That my dogs within the past 3 months [though I have had them both the entire time I have had the system] trigger the alarms. I have had to leave my job for the sensors going off. My wife set the alarm off one night because someone was outside out house lurking in the bushes when we weren't home. The company called her and she explained what was going on. INSTEAD of just calling police, they call her, THEN call me. Then I was asked since I am a police officer if I even want them to send someone. I will NEVER reccommend this company to anyone looking for home security. Why on earth would I ever send a reference for a company that makes me and my wife feel unsafe in our own home?

Reply from Vivint

Thank you, Samuel, for your feedback. We appreciate your honesty about your experience with us. We would love to look into your concerns further. Please contact our chat support team at your convenience using this link:

Elizabeth Armstrong

They are very prompt if a problem is detected. My husband has a bad habit of putting skillets on the stove and walking away. We have had several smoke problems but vivint is right there. They have been a good company for us.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you, Elizabeth, for your feedback! We appreciate you letting us know The system has helped a lot. We value the opportunity to protect your home and family. When you have a chance, contact our chat support team to get your referral code using this link:

jerry leslie

very good service and very helpful if you call they can help you most of the in very short order

Reply from Vivint

Thank you, Jerry, for your feedback! It is so good to know that you're enjoying your system and services. When you can, reach out to our chat team to get your referral code using this link:

Minda Sanvictores

With my last call, I found the weekend crew not knowledgeable and not very considerate.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you, Minda, for your feedback. We appreciate your honesty about your experience with us. We would love to look into your concerns further. Please contact our chat support team at your convenience using this link:

Patricia Rodriguez

So far so good,when there''s an event or something''s wrong with the control panel some one is in contact with me

Reply from Vivint

Thank you, Patricia, for your feedback! It is so good to know that you're enjoying your services and system. When you can, reach out to our chat team to get your referral code using this link:

Michael

Incredible customer service and tech support.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you, Michael, for your feedback! We appreciate you letting us know about your great experiences. We value the opportunity to protect your home and family. When you have a chance, contact our chat support team to get your referral code using this link:

Imelda

They will make sure that you are getting the best customer service from them

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Imelda! We appreciate you letting us know about your experiences with us. When you have a chance, contact our chat support team to get your referral code using this link:

Gail Adams

They seem to be behind some of the companies my closest associates deal with

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Gail. We would love to look into any concerns that you have further. Please contact our chat team at your convenience using this link:

Julie

Very satisfied with the service. Anytime I've needed customer service they were able to help me quickly and to my satisfaction.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Julie! We are so glad to hear about your experiences with us. When you have the chance, reach out to our chat team to get your referral code that can lead to great perks, using this link:

Kent Howard

Feel very secure with Vivint watching our place. So far everything works as advertised.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Kent! We are so glad to hear that your system is giving you and your family peace of mind. When you have the chance, contact our chat team to get your referral code that can lead to great perks using this link:

Debra

Very helpful, wonderful security service.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Debra! We are so glad to hear that you're enjoying your system and about your experiences with us. When you can, contact our chat team for your referral code that can lead to great perks using this link:

Barbara

Works great!! Love the customer service, never had problems with our service!

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Barbara! We are so glad to hear that you're enjoying the service we provide. When you have a chance, contact our chat team to get your referral code using this link:

Walt

We''ve been a Vivint customer for many years and if you''re looking for a customer oriented company, Try Vivint!

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Walt! We appreciate you letting us know about your experiences through the years. When you have a chance, contact our chat support team to get your referral code using this link:

Arlene Perry

Fasted response to alarms. Professional, caring and helpful.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Arlene! We appreciate you letting us know about your experiences with us. When you have a chance, contact our chat support team to get your referral code with this link:

Evonne

When I call, representatives are usually helpful, knowledgeable and easy to understand but I''m disappointed that cameras go offline often

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Evonne. We appreciate you letting us know about your experiences with us and we would love to look into your concerns with your cameras further. When you have a chance, contact our chat support team using this link:

Blain

Good but no benefit to being a long term client. What you get is what you get with the occasional rate increase. Haven''t been with other companies so I can''t compare.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Blain! We appreciate you letting us know about your experiences with us and would love to look into your concerns further. Please contact our chat support team using this link:

Paula Carter

Wonderful system and I really feel safe with it.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Paula! We are so glad to hear that you're enjoying the peace of mind that your system brings. When you have a chance, contact our chat support team to get your unique referral code that can lead to great perks. You can reach them at this link:

Theresa Hnidy

Until I had I recent false alarm due to system error I would have given a 5 that being said this false alarm and the service related to it has been awful. I will very like move to another supplier if this incident is not addressed satisfactorily.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Theresa. We would love to look into your concerns with your false alarm event further. Please contact our chat support team using this link:

Elmer Shamwell

Excellent service and a user friendly system to use. Support for system is also excellent.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Elmer! We are so glad to hear that you're enjoying your system and the support we provide. When you have a chance, contact our chat team to get your referral code using this link:

Judy Ward

Not overly impressed but really like the doorbell cam, digit door lock system and mobile app.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Judy! We are glad to hear about the parts of your system you're enjoying and would love to look into the other parts as well. Please contact our chat support team at your convenience with this link:

Stewart Paterson

Excellent, always helpful, customer service staff and technicians are professional and knowledgeable

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Stewart! We are so glad to hear about your experiences with us. When you have a chance, contact our chat support team to get your unique referral code using this link: