Vivint

9.3

Sam Pleasant Grove, AL

At the moment it not working trying to reboot it

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Sam. We appreciate you letting us know about what is going on with your panel. We would love to look into your concerns with your system further. Please contact our chat support team using this link:

Jack Kanab, UT

Always feeling safe at home plus CarGuard has alerted me to major problems on the road which has saved me time and money and provides wellbeing on the road!

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Jack! We are so glad to hear that you're enjoying your system and that your CarGuard has helped you out! When you have a chance, contact our chat support team to get your referral code using this link:

Daniel Weddle Cordova, TN

Works most of the time. Sometimes the equipment is spotty. Install was less than stellar. Not well explained and due to a large house I have a bunch of range extenders and I'm constantly having issues. Once the install is done, good luck getting them back.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Daniel! We appreciate you letting us know about your experiences with your system, and would love to look into your concerns further. When you have a chance, contact our chat support team to get your referral code using this link:

Bonnie Reno, NV

Wonderful install and alarm response is the best.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Bonnie! We are so glad to hear about your experiences with your installation and your system. When you have a chance, contact our chat support team to get your referral code using this link:

Madelyn Dallas, TX

Excellent service, the app for the iPhone was super easy. From the guy that sold it to me to the people we talk to over the phone. Quick installation too. Guys picked up after themselves. Great job all around.

Reply from Vivint

Thanks for the feedback, Madelyn! We love to hear about your Vivint experiences! Thank you for choosing Vivint to protect your home and family.

Mrs.LadyTee Gulfport, MS

We are new customers and thus far, we like this service. We have the ability to secure our home even if we are not physically there. We can also control our thermostat. Having that option has reduced our power bill. I would recommend this to my friends and family

Reply from Vivint

Thanks for the feedback! We love to hear about your Vivint experiences! Thank you for choosing Vivint to protect your home and family.

Earline Mableton, GA

When I've had a problem or something I call and they respond right away. They answer my questions and it works out.

Reply from Vivint

Thanks for the feedback, Earline! We love to hear about your Vivint experiences! Thank you for choosing Vivint to protect your home and family.

Sean

When something happens they respond quick.

Reply from Vivint

Thanks for the feedback, Sean! We love to hear about your Vivint experiences! Thank you for choosing Vivint to protect your home and family.

Shirlee

Compared to the other companies I've had theirs is the best. I like how they answer so quickly through the monitor and they are always so friendly. I am very satisfied.

Reply from Vivint

Thanks for the feedback, Shirlee! We love to hear about your Vivint experiences! Thank you for choosing Vivint to protect your home and family.

William

The thing I like the best is that if something does happen they notify me right away via phone call and email. Anytime I had an issue they were always courteous and knew what they were talking about to rectify any issue I had.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you, William, for your feedback! It is so good to know that you're enjoying your system and services. When you have a chance, contact our chat support team to get your referral code using this link:

Jennifer Perkinston, MS

I can see anything that goes on around the house. When I have had to call someone it was always resolved. We haven't had any trouble with our equipment. It all seems to work very good.

Reply from Vivint

Thanks for the feedback, Jennifer! We love to hear about your Vivint experiences! Thank you for choosing Vivint to protect your home and family.

Kevin Byram, MS

I get alerts on my phone. I can access the cameras and lock the doors from my cell phone. They are easy to reach with no long hold times. When I had an issue they were able to solve it very quickly. I was most concerned about the windows and doors because I have young kids. We have sensors on everything and a doorbell camera which I find is a nice feature knowing whos coming to your door.

Reply from Vivint

Thanks for the feedback, Kevin! We love to hear about your Vivint experiences! Thank you for choosing Vivint to protect your home and family.

Lins Franklin, TN

This system does a great job. It's really simple to use and if you do have a problem you can call someone and they'll help you or you can go online and find help. I've had a couple situations where I've had to call in and they keep talking to me until we figure out what went wrong. They're really helpful.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Lins! We are so glad to hear that you're enjoying your system and about your experiences with our customer support. When you have a chance, contact our chat support team to get your referral code using this link:

Latina Selma, AL

If anything goes on in the house they let you know immediately. Maybe about a month ago I had left something on the stove. They called and got the fire department here and everything worked out. Everything works. When the weather is bad they let you know.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Latina! We are so glad to hear about your experiences with your system, and are glad to hear that everything worked out with that fire event. We would love to hear more about that incident with your fire alarm. When you can, send us an email about it to .

Jody Tallahassee, FL

It's easy and it can be done wherever you are. We have some battery issues with the central system with the hurricanes that happened. They've always been very responsive.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Jody! We are so glad to hear that you're enjoying your system., When you have a chance, contact our chat support team to get your referral code using this link:

Christine Kerrville, TX

I bought it through Best Buy and I've always had good luck with Best Buy products. Vivint is always cooperative, helpful, and responsive. The one time we had a slight problem with the equipment a man came right out within 24 to 48 hours. I had ADT and they kept going up and up and Vivint has stayed within three dollars of our original price.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Christine! We are so glad to hear about your experiences with us and your system. If you find that you have any questions about your system, check out our support site at this link:

Gerald Newcastle, OK

We like the cameras. It's just real handy to be able to look outside and see who's coming to the door or what's going by. Anytime I've ever had a problem I can call and I don't have to wait very long or at all. They always help me resolve my problems so I'm really satisfied with their service. We have never had any real problems with the system.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Gerald! It is so good to hear that you're enjoying your cameras. When you have a chance, contact our chat support team to get your referral code using this link:

M Houma, LA

It's a good rate and they respond fast. We've never had problems with it.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you, M, for your feedback! It is so good to know that you're enjoying your system. We value the opportunity to protect your home and family. When you have a chance, contact our chat support team to get your referral code using this link:

Jane Dodge City, KS

I like being notified when somebody is ringing the doorbell and I'm not home. Anytime I've called they've taken care of my problem.

Chris Springfield, MO

The response is a lot quicker than systems we've had in the past. It's basically immediate. They get back to you pretty quick. Bad thing about it is they are not locally based so they have to call a service rep to show up.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you, Chris, for your feedback! It is so good to know that you're enjoying your system. We value the opportunity to protect your home and family. When you have a chance, contact our chat support team to get your referral code using this link:

Robert Florissant, MO

The security equipment seems to be ok other than the cameras.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback, Robert. We'd like to see how we can assist you with your issues. Please Chat in with us 24/7 so we can discuss this further, and make sure you are taken care of. 18002165232

Jul. 15th, 2020

Jillene Silvis, IL

I had ADT and another company before Vivint and I was still getting broken into. I feel safe they are really on top of it, but when you call to report that you've accidentally tripped it, by the time you finally get somebody on the line the cops are at the front door. I don't like that.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Jillene! We are so glad to hear about your experience with Vivint Smart Home and how you're loving your system.

Aug. 10th, 2020

anonymous Portage, MI

We haven't had any problems with the equipment at all. I can check it on my iPhone.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback! It is so good to know that you're enjoying your system and our app. We value the opportunity to protect your home and family. When you have a chance, contact our chat support team to get your referral code using this link:

Sherwood Salt Lake City, UT

They've always been very very helpful when I've called them or if the alarm is going off and they've called the house.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Sherwood! It is so good to know that you're enjoying your system. When you can, reach out to our chat team to get your referral code using this link:

Jan. 17th, 2020

Bob La Junta, CO

We're satisfied with what we got. We've always had great service.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you, Bob, for your feedback! It is so good to know that you're enjoying your system and our services. We value the opportunity to protect your home and family. When you have a chance, contact our chat support team to get your referral code using this link:

Lauren Aurora, CO

I like their prices and their customer service and the quality of their products. They are very good at communicating through email, phone, and the app. They are very good with getting back to you in a timely manner and figuring out your issue if you have one. The cameras are very clear and easy to see through the app. I can check in anytime through the app on any of my cameras and see what's going on. I can talk through them if I need to talk to someone right away through the camera. The sensors are very sensitive so sometimes the go off without being provoked.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you, Lauren, for your feedback! It is so good to know that you're enjoying your system and cameras. We value the opportunity to protect your home and family. When you have a chance, contact our chat support team to get your referral code using this link:

Dean Corpus Christi, TX

They need better products. I've had one camera go out and the doorbell camera fall off. I've had to have the repair man come out three or four times. I'm just really not happy with it.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you, Dean, for your feedback. We appreciate your honesty about your experience with us. We would love to look into your concerns about the cameras further. Please contact our chat support team at your convenience using this link:

David Alice, TX

I could use Vivint with my existing internet. They are very attentive to my needs.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you, David, for your feedback! It is so good to know that you're enjoying your system. When you can, reach out to our chat team to get your referral code using this link:

Jorge Antioch, CA

I like that they provide everything. I even have solar with them. They always help us whenever we have any issues. They have high tech equipment that's very easy to install.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you, Jorge, for your feedback! It is so good to know that you're enjoying your system. We value the opportunity to protect your home and family. When you have a chance, contact our chat support team to get your referral code using this link:

Adrian Porterville, CA

They are quick to respond and they get back to you with great customer service skills.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you, Adrian, for your feedback! It is so good to know that you're enjoying your system. We value the opportunity to protect your home and family. When you have a chance, contact our chat support team to get your referral code using this link:

Kyle Apple Valley, CA

The equipment is pretty user friendly. They are pretty helpful when you call and they call periodically to check in and make sure everything is going good. I'm having issues with my thermostat but most everything works as it should. When I was having issues with their cameras they were able to take care of the issue.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you, Kyle, for your feedback! It is so good to know that you're enjoying your system. We value the opportunity to protect your home and family. When you have a chance, contact our chat support team to get your referral code, and support with your thermostat, using this link:

anonymous San Diego, CA

When I have a problem they come right away and fix it.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback! We are so glad to hear about your experience with Vivint Smart Home and how you're loving your system.

Aug. 10th, 2020

Bonnie Carson City, NV

I've had it a few years and never had a problem with it. It's easy and I feel safe. One time when the device I put on the doggy door fell off and they called immediately. So they are on top of things. They are pleasant to talk to and knowledgeable.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you, Bonnie, for your feedback! It is so good to know that you're enjoying your system. We value the opportunity to protect your home and family. When you have a chance, contact our chat support team to get your referral code using this link:

Joseph North Las Vegas, NV

Whenever you give them a call they get right back to you. It's the best of the security systems I've had so far and I've had a few.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you, Joseph, for your feedback! It is so good to know that you're enjoying your system. We value the opportunity to protect your home and family. When you have a chance, contact our chat support team to get your referral code using this link:

Doug Richland, WA

It always works well. They always help me when I call them.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you, Doug, for your feedback! It is so good to know that you're enjoying your system and our services. We value the opportunity to protect your home and family. When you have a chance, contact our chat support team to get your referral code using this link:

Carol Redding, CA

I like having the panel so I can see who's at the front door. I've just been really disappointed with their customer service. I've had a lot of trouble when I've called in and tried to get help. Now I'm being told our equipment is obsolete after this year and I have to upgrade. I was quoted a thousand dollars that I'm going to have to spend. I'm not real happy and looking for another company now.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you, Carol, for your feedback. We appreciate your honesty about your experience with us. We would love to look into your concerns about the system further. Please contact our chat support team at your convenience using this link:

Alwin Tracy, CA

The best thing is the doorbell camera feature and the fact that they are very responsive even with false alarms. The doorbell feature is what I utilize the most. It would be nice to see an upgraded version of the camera with better megapixel quality. Vivint's customer service is able to address all my issues promptly. So far all equipment has been functioning correctly.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you, Alwin, for your feedback! It is so good to know that you're enjoying your system. We value the opportunity to protect your home and family. When you have a chance, contact our chat support team to get your referral code using this link:

Donte Fairfield, CA

It's easy to use and durable. Anytime I've had interactions with them they are always very helpful.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Donte! We are so glad to hear that you're enjoying the ease of your system. When you have a chance, contact our chat support team to get your referral code using this link:

Barry

Everything they say they are going to deliver they do. Never had one issue with them and we've been a client for about 10 years. Everything has been up to date. It's quality product and value service. You can get ahold of them no problem. They know what customer service is. They're not just selling a product they see you as a partner. They don't just sell you the equipment and walk away. I've recommended the company to many people.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Barry! We are so glad to hear about your experiences with us through the years. When you have a chance, contact our chat support team to get your referral code using this link:

Zhu

I can arm my door even if I'm not home with the app. The couple times I've called they've been great.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Zhu! We are so glad to hear how you're enjoying accessing your system through the app, and about your experiences with us. When you have a chance, contact our chat support team to get your referral code using this link:

Russ

I like the control from my phone. It is difficult to get through to the person you want to talk to when you get service. I have had some difficulties with the equipment that needed to be updated.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Russ. We are so glad to hear that you're enjoying using your app, and appreciate you letting us know about your experiences with us. When you have a chance, contact our chat support team to get your referral code using this link:

Allan

The equipment was good enough. Their service did pretty good but there was some things they couldn't do so I ended up canceling. Their accounting people are next to impossible to deal with. They are arrogant, they dont answer, they're horrible. That's why I canceled them. I won't get Vivent again.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Allan. We appreciate your honesty about your experience with Vivint Smart Home and would love to investigate this further. So that we can, please contact our Support team at 1-800-216-5232

Jul. 15th, 2020

Luke

They seem to look after us properly. The service is prompt. Any problems with the equipment they look after it and replace it if it's faulty.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Luke! We appreciate you letting us know about your experiences with us and your system. We value the opportunity that we have to protect your home and family. When you have a chance, contact our chat support team to get your unique referral code using this link:

Jan. 16th, 2020

I find everything excellent' if I have any problem, they answer the telephone immediately. I like the voice so that speaks to you and tells you that you know enter now or exit now and whatever gives you instructions or early.

Colin Ruston, LA

Vivint is affordable and available. I can get new products that are my last home security company didn't offer. I know they use wave technology - I have a thermostat and a door locking system that talk to each other and you don't even need internet today that so I think their equipment is great.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Colin! It is so good to know that you're enjoying your system and being able to access your devices remotely. When you can, reach out to our chat team to get your referral code using this link:

Andre

Very trustworthy. It is a great service and the people are very pure and the personalities are great. It is the best I have seen on the market and that I have personally experienced.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Andre! We are so glad to hear about your experiences with us. When you have a chance, contact our chat support team to get your referral code using this link:

Kenneth

I heard good thing about them and since I've been using them, everything is fine.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Kenneth! We are so glad to hear that you've been having a great experience with us. When you have a chance, contact our chat team to get your unique referral code with this link:

Chad

The best thing about Vivint is the convenience of the app and the price. Everything seems to be working the way it is supposed to and every time I've called with a problem, it has been taken care of.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Chad! We are so glad to hear about your experiences with us and your system. When you have a chance, contact our chat support team to get your referral code using this link:

Ronald

Peace of mind because they are always right there and they do a good job. I wish they would lower their prices a bit on the monthly charges.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Ronald! We are so glad to hear that your system is giving you peace of mind. When you have a chance, contact our chat support team to get your referral code using this link:

Summer

The customer service was great. Everyone was friendly and there wasn't a long wait time, they were quick to respond. We had a few issues with a few of our cameras and I had to call several times but I liked being able to look at the cameras on my mobile devices.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Summer! We appreciate you letting us know about your experiences with us.