Best Company Guarantee Frontpoint Logo

Frontpoint

7.4

Ashok Nakra

I looked for the top 10 companies that provided security solutions and they were recommended. I think they are a bit more expensive than other companies out there, but they're a bit better and quicker. It's really nice to talk to them. Its easy to contact them and get all the information that we need.

Connie Stein

The equipment is good, it's unobtrusive and doesn't stand out too much. It does what it says it will do. I like the web app, I usually arm and disarm the system from there. We had a couple of glitches in the system, but they have been able to help us through those. When we call, they are always right there and have the answers we need.

Gary Newell

We got it because it was the cheapest option. They've always been there when we call and give us the support that we need. The equipment is really great. We have had no problems with it. Even when we had power outages, it stayed connected.

Gail Debusk

The system is easy to use and it works well. They will always answer my phone calls within thirty seconds of me calling. They're also very knowledgeable and will always solve my problems. It has made me feel very secure to have it with me at night and when I'm out at work during the day. I'm glad I have it

Jesse Mills

They're very responsive to whatever our needs are as their customers. The equipment is definitely good, but it's not perfect. I had a few technical issues with the device, but once I told them about it they resolved it. I had other security systems before and compared to that, their fees have been pretty good.

John Nelson

Every time I have an issue, they take care of it very quickly and are very professional about it. We had a brief issue with our control panel, but customer service was wonderful and sent us a new one immediately. They resolved the problem right away.

My husband researched and found this service. We did have a problem with the delivery of the system, when we got it one of the things was cracked. It was a Saturday, so we called them and they sent out a new one right away. We received it by Monday or Tuesday I think. It is pretty easy to use it all. I feel much better and safe having it.

They are always quick to answer and give you clear answers. It was relatively easy to set it all up. I haven't had any problems except for when the power went out a couple of times. We got some emails about it, but that was that.

Matt Holtwick

When we were getting our system in place everyone was very helpful. The equipment is very good. I do think it's very sensitive because once my son yelled loud enough that one of the alarms just went off. Though, from that we can tell that it's going to be able to pick up on those types of sounds.

Melinda Jones

They had the best ratings for customer satisfaction when I looked things up. Installing it was a very easy process and they were very helpful during that. When I was having some issues, they were very helpful and resolved that quickly. I think it all works very well, it's easy to use. I have not had any trouble with anything.

Paddy Guidry

I liked the wireless system, that's why I picked it. It works well with my cellphone and I like the alerts that I get. The only thing I don't like is the panel that you control things from, it's kind of bulky and it could probably look better.

Raynell Cody

The person that sold it to me provided me with great details about the service. They definitely knew what they were talking about and basically convinced me to go with them. The sensors for the fire alarm and the door are very good. They catch everything when I'm cooking or when the door is opened.

Robert Roberts

My husband researched and chose them. When we ordered our kit we got a special kind of motion sensor that didn't really work for our situation. We just exchanged that for the window motion sensor and things have been ok with that. They have been very good about keeping in communication with us if anything happens. Like, if our electricity goes out, they'll get back to us and tell us when they think it'll come back and that sort of stuff.

Ronald Till

I go it so I could secure a vocational house remotely. The only problem I had was with one of the sensors. It just wasn't working. That has been my only negative experience with them though. Whenever I have an issue they are able to walk me through it and get it fixed right away.

David Landry

I picked them because they were cheaper than the others and used cellular service rather than Wi-Fi. They have been really quick to respond and helpful over the phone when I needed them. When I called it just took me a few extra minutes to get to the person that I needed to talk to. The equipment is moderately easy to install but I have some pieces that were damaged when I received it. I had to call several times to get the pieces to work and they still haven't sent me the new parts.

Tom Wendorf

They offered a good trade off between the ease of setting things up, the cost, and the flexibility of what is covered. Customer service has been very supportive and responsive so far. You get a person talking to you through the phone rather than a machine.

Rick Worthy

They have answered any question or issue that I've had. They've been very supportive and helpful. I like the fact that they sell the equipment rather than renting it out. That way it's not a waste of money for us. It definitely works well, we've had no issues with it and it was all easy to install. Very user friendly.

Kajal Naperville, IL

The person that helped me with the setup of my system was pretty good, very intimate, and walked me through the whole process. It was actually pretty simple, however, they do need to give more stickers to put on my windows around my house.

William Raleigh, NC

After doing some research on different companies, I called Frontpoint to get information, and the representatives were very helpful. Their great customer service and feedback is what made me decide to go with them of course. I lose my patience very quickly if I don't get good customer service, but they've answered quickly when I call them. They sent over an older version of their system first, but everything seems to be working just fine after receiving the newer version.

Daryle Fayetteville, NC

The reviews online seemed to have favorable ratings, as well as high customer satisfaction, so I decided to go with them directly. I liked the system. It took maybe half an hour to set it up. It was all simple because it was wireless. So far, I've been pleased with it.

Clay Auburn, CA

My mom inadvertently opened the door once, and since she forgot to disarm the system, the monitor detected it. A representative was online with her right away, making sure everything was fine, so I'd say the system works perfectly. I just think it's a very good company.

Erica Tallassee, AL

I like the fact that their sensors are wireless and that their customer service is outstanding. They're always ready and available to assist at any time! Even if you have questions regarding the system, they go out of their way to make sure you understand and get your questions answered. I'm very satisfied with the service.

Anonymous Port Orange, FL

Every time I had an issue, their customer support were always there to help, and they were courteous in the process. There was only one issue during the setup process. One of the fences fell off due to the adhesive they had sent me, so they just sent more and since then, I haven't had a problem with them.

Andre

There's no contract tied to the service so that was a major factor that made me decide for them. Plus, it's a self-installing system, and it's cellular. So far, I've had to use them 4 or 5 times, and the agents I speak to are really good! It's just been a great system. I've even recommended it to other friends that are now using the service.

Gregg Trabuco Canyon, CA

After looking at some internet surveys, Frontpoint seemed like the company with the less amount of complaints, so I decided to go with them. Their customer support has been very polite and efficient, but setting up the system is where everything got complicated. I'm not a real technical person, and the little contacts have been falling off the doors. I have 2 doors that are not protected because right now of that. Putting that aside, they're very good about calling me to see if everything is okay when the alarm goes off. Like I said, my only issue is with the system. I'm not technically savvy, and arming and disarming the system is not easy for me either.

Garry Big Spring, TX

One of the big things I need help in some what is the account I have online, however, they're pretty easy to get a hold on, and have been very helpful as well. What I really liked about them was their pricing and simplicity of the installation, and that's what actually made choose Frontpoint.

Venkatesan Monroe Township, NJ

All the reviews online regarding Frontpoint's service are very positive, and considering their customer service has been good, my experience with them has been positive. They'll call you within 20 or 30 seconds if the alarm goes off, but I think there's cheaper devices out there they could offer. Also, the system is very well explained, and it's just simple to install.

Jim Cole Mount Juliet, TN

I have had two frontpoint systems, the first in 2016 and then after moving a second in 2019. The first system was great. The second system has been deplorable and a complete waste of money. We can't even set the system for fear of false activation. Sensors randomly activate for no reason. The quality of the equipment has gone way down from the first system.

John Frank Cambridge, MA

While the Frontpoint stuff is better than ADT (actively damages trust), the equipment and overall experience of Frontpoint are significantly inferior to Google Nest. I'd be delighted to use Frontpoint as the monitoring service for my Nest equipment.

Reply from Frontpoint

Hey John, thank you for bringing this to our attention. At Frontpoint, we take our customer's complaints very seriously and would like to address yours as soon as possible. Would you mind submitting the full details of your situation, as well as the address associated with your Frontpoint account to [email protected]? We look forward to hearing from you and to resolving your circumstances.

Michael J Gaffney Peoria, IL

Cameras don't always pickup motion. I just came home and indoor camera shows me in the house but never even showed my arrival. Deliveries are placed on porch but never even shows it being delivered or whom it came from. Could be stolen and I would never have even known it was delivered.

Reply from Frontpoint

Hey Michael, thank you for bringing this to our attention. At Frontpoint, we take our customer's complaints very seriously and would like to address yours as soon as possible. Would you mind submitting the full details of your situation, as well as the address associated with your Frontpoint account to [email protected]? We look forward to hearing from you and to resolving your circumstances.

Greg Morse Saint Louis, MO

I have spent collectively, and this is no exaggeration, 12 hours on the phone with their customer service attempting to fix, add, and update their services and products. Currently, I still do not have one of my sensors active. Upon signing up with them, the failed to make a motion sensor active on 'stay' setting in our detached garage, and that conversation was recorded, and we were broken into without any knowledge of the entry. The company gave us 6 months free service; certainly a nice gesture but it cannot replace what was stolen due to their oversight.

Reply from Frontpoint

Hey Greg, thank you for bringing this to our attention. At Frontpoint, we take our customer's complaints very seriously and would like to address yours as soon as possible. Would you mind submitting the full details of your situation, as well as the address associated with your Frontpoint account to [email protected]? We look forward to hearing from you and to resolving your circumstances.

Carol Thomas Shawnee Mission, KS

Because they were supposed to send me two sensors for a door almost 2 years ago and I never got them. I tried many, many times to call. Everytime I call I get put on hold for a long time and finally get discussed or hang up. The few times I got one person they sent me to another and then I was on hold forever, and gave up and hung up. Meanwhile, our house is totally unsecure and we have been paying 35 some dollars a month for no service. I'm looking at other companies and I have two properties with Frontpoint.

Reply from Frontpoint

Hey Carol, thank you for bringing this to our attention. At Frontpoint, we take our customer's complaints very seriously and would like to address yours as soon as possible. Would you mind submitting the full details of your situation, as well as the address associated with your Frontpoint account to [email protected]? We look forward to hearing from you and to resolving your circumstances.

Roger Orlando, FL

Customer support is available twenty four seven. They always respond. We've had a lot of sensors go bad over time. It is easy to set up.

Aida Noblesville, IN

The best thing is the sensors and the doorbell camera. It's been very good. They are helpful in their customer service. We've had it for years and it has worked well for us.

Piero Winchester, MA

It never fails. It is reliable. When I got it was the only wireless company. They respond quickly and have the right answers.

Rachelle Detroit, MI

I liked this company for their prices, services, and subscription; however, customer service has dwindled in quality over the past year to the point where I have attempted to call over 10 times and been on hold for 1-3 hours without getting my issue resolved. I am beginning to think that if you want to cancel a subscription you will get a lengthy run around. The one time I did get someone on the phone in the past month, he said that he needed to send me to another department and again on the phone waiting two hours without a result. It has been one month, and I have just been charged again for a subscription that I do not need because I am renting out my home. UPDATE: I just paid 199.00 to cancel this service because I was told that I could have requested a call back that was automated. The recording on the system clearly stated that they are not offering call backs due to Covid. I do not have a confirmation email of cancellation. I was told that I have to wait until my last month of service. Yes, they charged me an extra month because they said I needed to provide 30 days notice. I tried to contact them for months. Frontpoint is not a trustworthy company. Do not trust them with anything that has to do with securing your home, or you will find a breach in the security of your wallet. Their customer service department is awful. I am suspicious that there is no cancellation and that they will just continue charging me. I will post an update later.

Reply from Frontpoint

Hey Denise, thank you for bringing this to our attention. At Frontpoint, we take our customer's complaints very seriously and would like to address yours as soon as possible. Would you mind submitting the full details of your situation, as well as the address associated with your Frontpoint account to [email protected]? We look forward to hearing from you and to resolving your circumstances.

Jan. 20th, 2022

Sumant Kumar Brampton, ON

I am a frontpointsecurity customer for 7 months now. The automation features are good, it does have hiccups where sensor misses and camera freezes but in general automation is good with z-wave device integration. Frontpoint can do so much better that they are now, hope to have better service and trust with them.

Jim Lynch Chicago, IL

It is an excellent product at a reasonable price, but nearly impossible to get anyone related to customer service on the phone that can actually help you. Lots of passing the ball when you reach out over the phone.

Ghadir Lincroft, NJ

The best thing about frontpoint is you set up you sensors by yourself and move them but at the same time the support if something goes wrong with the sensors hasn’t been great.

Anonymous Skokie, IL

Sometimes the long range sensors do not work long range but the app is good as is customer service. They are always there for me and take the time to answer all my questions even if it takes a while.

Eric Palestine, TX

Initially I got frontpoint because it is easy to install and the price was going. When I have to call for help, I have gotten the help I need but the prices keep going up so I am considering switching to another company.

Matt Dallas Center, IA

In the past they had really good customer service when I reached out but I don’t feel like hear anything proactively. They don’t do much to maintain the relationship. The equipment is somewhat dated today because I got them six or seven years ago.

Anonymous West Harrison, IN

Front Point does a good job but there have been a couple of instances when it didn’t register movement but customer service helps me everytime I call.

Ashley Hoover Mustang, OK

When I signed up I had concerns about the system working with our poor internet service. I was told it would not be an issue, but that has proven to be the case frequently. Also realized they charge you monthly to use their app and a touchscreen screen with similar capabilities cost extra.

Anonymous Naperville, IL

Durable and easy to implement on your own because it is intuitive and straightforward. When I have questions, they help me troubleshoot and are attentive.

Charles Seagrove, NC

The price and ease of use is what drew me to it. Choice is easy to access and work well with you. I like the continual monitoring. It is a great service.

Majid West Bloomfield, MI

Overall the experience using Frontpoint has been good. Customer support is very responsive and professional handling questions. They have the best package.

John Whittier, CA

Very hard to get a hold of someone in customer service. The system seems to be working and it is convenient but I would like for them to make it easier to speak to a tech or put more information on their website.

Warren Searcy, AR

Reasonably prices and easy to install. I wish I didn’t have to pay additional money for the app and there is a weird connectivity signal. It can be hard to get information and speak to a human being.

Mike Jones Lake Forest, CA

Have been with Frontpoint for almost 10 years. I use there security system and home automation. Everything works as designed and their customer service is very good.