Best Company Guarantee Frontpoint Logo

Frontpoint

7.4

Kim Porter, OK

I love the WiFi feature. I can set alarms and check cameras from my phone. The cameras are really good and the system itself is very easy to install. For payments, you are locked into a price and they won't change it over time, so that's nice.

Joe Saint John, KS

We talked to a nice salesman who convinced us to go with Frontpoint. They have been very kind, courteous, and respectful. Our pet set off an alarm once, but they called us right away and took care of it. They keypad on the wall is quite large and bulky.

Matt

There were some problems with motion detectors but overall I'm quite satisfied. It was highly recommended online and it has good value for the price points. They were always quite quick to answer questions and they made set up very easy.

Dora Baltimore, MD

It is easy to use and the price is reasonable. Customer service is very responsive, they answer your questions, and if you have any technical questions, they can help you. I don't have anything negative because they've been great. I switched from a major company to go with them and I haven't regretted it since.

Lindsey Bowie, MD

The price point was really good. They do a very good job of walking you through um set. I had called them with one thing but they send it right back out within the next week or two so they still fix it. I haven't had any issue overall.

Jessica Springfield, OH

I have a pet and the pet definitely set off the motion detector every day so I've stopped using it. I thought it was the best deal for the most equipment and customer service at the time. Customer service is extremely responsive. I would mention that the mobile aspect is not complimentary included; that was not mentioned to me, I thought it was a great thing and then it just went away.

Andrew Kennesaw, GA

I would very highly recommend them. There was a very friendly customer service agent when I signed up. They're there for their customers, which is outstanding for ordering and installing. I have a problem with one of my devices but my guess is that its going to be resolved very well so it's not a big knock on them.

Samuel O'Fallon, MO

They offered the best pick and choose. It's good reliable system it's worked for us. Some of the equipment doesn't it hold up quite as good as I would have expected, it is functional, but it could have been made better. Every time I've called they've answered my questions and help me out and it worked first time so everything was good.

Anonymous Frisco, TX

They're very responsive. Available twenty four seven. I know when I call my issue will be resolved within the first call. I've never had to call them back again and I don't have to wait on the call. Hardly any wait time. The equipment is good but some of the newer equipment is better than what I have.

Brenda Tampa, FL

You can get ahold of them twenty four seven and everybody's been very helpful. I've had two things happen. And it's typically with the glass breakers. I was out of town and at one thirty in the morning, one of the glass breakers fell and the police came and woke up all my neighbors. And maybe it's because I don't know how to put them up but they don't afix them to anything. The other equipment has been great, but the glass breakers have not been great for me.

Israel Pasadena, TX

They didn't send me enough sensors to cover my whole house at the beginning so I was kind of disappointed when I called back, they wanted to charge me for extra sensors. The equipment is pretty good because it's easy to operate.

Varintorn Norfolk, VA

The customer service is actually pretty personable and talk to you like you're a person and they care. It was easy to set up and they will take the time to help you set it up over the phone or on the computer. However you need it.

Mary Bear, DE

The people working there seem to work well with us. Every time I called, I had no problems and they helped me out with everything. The equipment is easy to install, I've had no problems with it to this point. Everything has been pretty good. I wish I could just set up any camera to go with their system. I was trying to get another family member with them and they can't seem to give me the same deal as mine and I can't understand why.

Nick Toney, AL

I think they do a pretty good job reaching out to make sure that any time the alarm goes off, they give us a call checking to make sure everything's alright. Anytime I've called in for any kind of tech support or anything they're very informative and very professional which I can't say all companies are like that. The system is easy to use, easy to install.

Hermann Pocono Lake, PA

I had called them a few times and they answer the phone within three rings and never failed to help me. I haven't had any trouble with it and I have two different systems at two different homes. I've been fully satisfied at this point.

Shannon Auburn Hills, MI

When I had my initial set up, I probably had five phone calls into them and they were responsive and able to take care of my issues. I've had the system for not quite a year, but I've not had one issue. The mobile app is easy to use, extremely easy.

Noelle St. Petersburg, FL

I did have an issue on one of my sensors that went bad and they took care of it. Except the other one isn't working. The system is all wireless. Anybody can hook it up. The only thing that I didn't like was the sensor unit, it has to be plugged in, you can't hard wire it in.

Robert De Goff Berkeley, CA

When my system detected an unauthorized entry and I was not home, the alarm was sent and I received a phone call asking if I wanted to alert the police. I accepted and the police arrived before I returned. The alarm was due to an unlocked door blown open by the wind, but the service I received was exactly what I expected.

Jerica Lawrenceville, GA

The guy that I spoke with was very willing to help. I wasn't able to get everything done at that moement so he told me he would call me when I got home from work and he did. It's very easy to install. I like that you can set up everything from your phone.

Vickie

Every time I've had a problem, they've been really good in solving the problem and working with us. I like the fact that we could install it ourselves and we don't have to have a technician come out because it was so easy to install. I think their monthly monitoring is a little high, but I think the overall process system is really good.

Connie

Every time I have called, I've always had people to help me that were very professional. Very helfpul and follow through on everything. At the end of the session, they make sure what I was asking had been cleared up. I really think the company is wonderful.

Thomas

The customer service has been receptive to all my calls or set up. And some installation problems I've had, they've been very receptive and called me back to make sure it was fixed. The equipment is good, it works for what I wanted it for.

Henry

It's easy to reach someone in customer service and get questions answered. The window thing you put on the wall fell off and I can't get it to stick again so we just leave it on the table, but it should be on the wall. We love the system. It is easy to use and it's working for us so far.

Brandon

They were very helpful when I was starting up. They're very helpful and answer all the questions I have about the security system. It was very easy to install. I installed it myself and haven't had any problems since I installed it.

Paul Louisville, KY

They're always available and helpful. I've never had a bad experience they're really good over the phone and they know what they're doing. We had one sensor that broke, and they reset it. The installation was really easy, and the app tells you exactly what to do.

Unity

My motion sensor kept picking up my cat, and now I haven't been able to use my motion sensor. One downside to the company is that because it's a self install you might feel like I don't know personally I feel a little intimidated or just not really ready to handle the actual systems unless I was equipped to work with the devices when there's a problem.

Troy North Royalton, OH

I haven't had any problems with the equipment, the cameras have been great, the panels are great, the way it talks to us when the door is open and the window and everything it's been great. Every time I've called them they've been most helpful.

anonymous Fairfield, CA

There were people that were breaking into homes in my neighborhood and doing ransacking and stealing cars, stealing jewelry that type of thing. When we screwed up you guys got right on top of it. The alarm is easily set off is the one downside.

Gina Amarillo, TX

They helped me with my camera when I was having technical difficulties. They've been very helpful, there's been times that we've accidentally set off the alarm and they immediately call me. I just haven't had any problems. It's very user friendly

Kadeen Loma Linda, CA

They've always been extremely responsive and very helpful and there've been times where I've tripped the alarm and they've always been really understanding and helpful. The equipment is responsive and durable. They're not always the cheapest option out there but they're very good.

Robert Reno, NV

When I called to troubleshoot the camera, they were very detailed, helpful, and friendly. The app is easy to use anywhere I am, I love it. I also appreciate that they have dedicated representatives for you to reach out to directly.

Anonymous Taylorsville, KY

The service has good product knowledge and good customer service skills. The equipment is easy to use and there hasn't been any false alarms. The phone app is very easy to use, the equipment was very easy to set up, and I've had several encounters with customer service and they've all been very positive.

Anonymous Gastonia, NC

Customer service is not available 24 hours, only in emergency situations but I really appreciate the customer service people. They are always supportive and they are very patient with you. They can spend a lot of time explaining things if you don't understand anything and that's means a lot for me and all of them have been nice to work with.

Ricardo Vacaville, CA

They have been very responsive to anything that I need. I've had a few issues with the box. The first one that arrived was cracked so I had to send it back and they sent me a new one and then about a month ago, the box I had stopped working so they have to send me another one but I'm pretty pleased with the way it works and with the customer service.

Cassie cromer

I love. No complaints. This is my third company. The customer service is top notch. They make you feel comfortable and at ease. Any question we have had no matter how small they have answered and make us feel like a priority. They are affordable. There are fantastic add ons. I would not go with another company.

Andrey Irvine, CA

Their responsiveness and professionalism any time we run into an issue, they resolve it super fast. We haven't any problems with the system. It was super easy to install and easy to troubleshoot at times when troubleshooting is necessary.

Linda Baker, LA

The equipment was a self-install and I haven't had any issues with anything other than the motion detector which fell and it was just a matter of me putting it back on. Everything they said that they were going to do, they did. They're a little costly. I wanted something that was a little cheaper monthly.

Sekeeta Olive Branch, MS

Customer service was very efficient. I don't have to wait long to talk with them and they were knowledgeable. I generally get the same answers unlike some companies when I call and every representative I talk to tells me something different. I don't like the portable system. I would rather have it attached. The motion detectors are not as sensitive as I would like them to be.

Christin Jackson, MS

The equipment provided works pretty good but sometimes the sticky adhesive can be weak and so it falls off the wall. I would also prefer a further range of motion detection. Other than that, I like the timeliness of customer service, and the fact that the technology is web based.

Tyler

Frontpoint was recommended to me by a friend and is relatively affordable. The equipment functions well. When I did have a problem with the sensors falling off, customer service worked with me and I was able to get it replaced free of charge.

James D

Frontpoints equipment has been very reliable. It was also very easy to set up and install. Customer service was also very professional and quick to respond. I also like how they use their own data so I don't have to use mine.

Eugene

I am pleased with the value that Frontpoint offers. As soon as my alarm goes off, I receive a call from them within seconds. They also walked through everything making sure I understood how to install the equipment. I like the keychain clicker remote which turns off the alarm before you even get to the door.

James

I am very pleased with the service so far. I have become adjusted to the equipment and so it is family user friendly. I was lost in the beginning trying to set it up, but customer service was very helpful and walked through it with me. Customer service was also quick to respond.

Yvonne

I like the fact that Frontpoint is cellular. Every time I have left a message via phone or email, I typically get a rapid response. I did have an issue that was location based, but customer support helped solve the problem with speed.

Charles

Frontpoint is very honest about what their technology does and doesn't do. Customer service was very cooperative on the phone, and they made sure it worked to my satisfaction. They are very cooperative, and very supportive. The equipment has worked great.

Sandy

I was impressed of how great the customer service is. Every time I call in, they are always so helpful, and so happy to answer all my questions. The equipment was also an answer to my needs. I am grateful for the many options and settings it had.

Michael Newberry, FL

Each time I've spoken to anybody from Frontpoint they were professional and knowledgeable. They answered all my questions. I like the equipment and think it's top notch, but I want a touch screen unit but it's not available. The price is a little expensive, but other than that everything is good.

Ian San Antonio, TX

They follow up a few times and were able to walk me through the set up and answer questions I had. It's pretty user friendly, I haven't had any issues with it. They have a good return policy if anything is not functioning or was broken in the box.

John Atlanta, GA

Every problem we've had has been dealt within 24 hours. I had my car broken into and the camera effectively captured the incident and the person who did it. We haven't had any equipment issues at all, everything has worked well.

Mackenzie Cleveland, OH

Every time I have called, I'm always greeted with a friendly person who makes sure to figure out what I need. I have sensors on all my doors that I can lock and unlock on my phone from practically anywhere. I've been with them for about 2 months and there's been no negatives to it.