Best Company Guarantee Frontpoint Logo

Frontpoint

7.4

Jimmy

They always respond in a timely manner if something goes wrong and the alarm goes off even if I don’t need assistance. I think they are outstanding. Everything has been great with the reliability of the equipment. Everything is wireless and easy to install.

William

Quality of the equipment is good. I’ve been a customer for three years and it has been solid. There is never a glitch. The monitoring fee is a little higher than some other companies but they have been responsive whenever we need anything.

Hal Austin, TX

When we bought it, there were not a lot of WiFi enables alarm systems, that was a bug attraction. It is pretty easy to use with the iPhone app. It has worked as expected. Their folks are always knowledgeable and fast at answering when you call.

Anonymous Omaha, NE

I like to be notified when the door is open and I also like that I can turn on the features that show that when I'm at home it has a different functioning than when I leave. My system worked relatively well. There are a couple of things that I don't like - the sensors aren't working exactly correct. They are always responsive and I think it's a good value for my money. I would like to hear from them more often- like to get more updates or information on anything that's new out there because I don't really get any communication from them.

Craig Pasco, WA

Anytime I've had problems they've sent replacements and even went above and beyond what they needed to do. I like just knowing that everything's secure and being checked and looked at. They always get back to me and answer my questions.

J Greenwell Springs, LA

Recently I've had a problems with the battery and I think there should be some type of indicator to let you know that the batteries are going low I like that its wireless. Whenever I have to call them, they call back right away. When the batteries are going low there should be some kind of indication and they should offer more equipment that links to the system.

JC CARREIRA

THEY SYSTEM CAN BE PRIMITIVE AT TIMES I WOULD LOVE A COLORED TOUCH PANEL DISPLAY BUT IT WORKS TO SECURE THE HOUSE. I HAD A FEW ISSUES WHICH WERE RESOLVED AT NO COST TO ME WITH TECH SUPPORT AND NEW SENSORS BEING PROVIDED. AND THE APP NEEDED AN UPDATE ONCE

James

You can do it yourself. Set it and forget it. You don't need a technician. It's more convenient for the everyday household. I haven't had a bad experience with customer service. Some of the sensors do not read 100% everytime a door opens or closes.

5 Toledo, OH

I can access it through my phone and that is very convenient for me. I haven't had any issues or problems. We had to get a few perks straightened out and we had to talk to maybe 2 or 3 people and the last person I talked to got everything straightened out.

Danielle St Louis, MO

It's definitely a great company. I feel like they stand behind their wok and their product, which is awesome. I had a housefire and they were good at reaching out to me and let me know the fire department had to get into my home. The quality of the camera is perfect. I like that they provide wireless equipment.

Aron Rhoads

I really like what Frontpoint has to offer and how you can ala carte add additional things to your security system at any time. The only problems I have had is the alarm is sometimes disarmed in the morning even though I armed it and the adhesive for the door sensors fell off our basement door one night and set the alarm off at 3am. These don't happen very often, but I do wish they could be addressed. Overall I like the service I am provided.

Matthew Park

Customer service and service of product is great. Account management needs help. Both my brother and I were constantly called for 3 months to pay a bill for the hub that was returned after our house caught on fire from a lightning strike. The representatives confirmed they received the hub for 2 months after verifying, however the phone calls and emails kept coming.

Bill C.

Frontpoint team is available any hour of the day and night. The frontpoint technology is the best of anything out there and unlike other similar technologies Frontpoint cant be fooled or gotten around. As an engineer I wouldn't have any other system.

Cynthia Tanyan

Overall I've been satisfied. What I like best is the customer service- speaking to a human is easily accessible whenever you need it, unlike some other less expensive services. The accessible customer service is why I chose them. They seem to have a policy for a representative to repeat back everything you say when calling in for support, gets a bit annoying. But overall I appreciate them being there when needed.

Steven

I did a little research and they look like they offer the best value for money. It's very configurable and it does a lot more than what I needed it to. Any time I have a question, they are able to help me and are very patient and do not give up until we have the right answers.

Ed Hammond, IN

I have not had any issues or problems except for me setting off the alarm a couple of times. One of the features that I really like is with my cell phone. Once I get a certain distance from my house, if I forget to turn the alarm on, it alerts me to activate the alarm.

They were very responsive and they always work to find a solution to whatever it is or any questions you ask. The equipment is very robust. It's sleek looking and it works well. I think their equipment is good. Their monitoring fees are higher than most companies here in Canada so that is the only drawback.

Frank Chickamauga, GA

Everyone I talked to has always been friendly and knowledgeable and they have always solved my problem in a promptly manner. The security equipment for me was easy to install so that was a real plus. Also every time that I learned it had accidentally been set off, Frontpoint called me immediately. We have been very pleased with everything.

Stacy Linden, MI

They've been helpful every time I called in when I got the system. They've been very helpful. When I move, i can take it with me. It's not hard wired. It goes off of the internet. If you could change the tone when you open the door. It's fine to be loud when I'm at home by myself but when I have to take people in and out all the time if I have a party, I have to call in to get it turned down. It would be really nice if I could just turn it down myself via an app or from the control box or something because then I have to call to get it turned back up.

Danielle La Junta, CO

The self-setup is easy, it's more convenient than having a company come in. Every time I've had a question or some type of a technical issue, customer service has been phenomenal and helped me address the question or issue. I'm pretty impressed with the customer service overall. Everything seems to work very well. Every now and then there seems to be a glitch, but anytime that happens, customer service is very helpful in finding a resolution to the problem. I like a variety of convenient options that help you customer the system the way you want it.

Catherine Birmingham, AL

I like that it gives me the option to let me know if it is armed so I can atm it while I am away. They listed and let me explain everything before the cut me off and when the system is not working, they spend an hour on the phone with me trying to fix it and they got it resolved.

Selena Freeland

I chose Frontpoint because the entry cost was low. However, I have had some issues that I am not happy with. When a sensor became defective (the sensor just, for no reason, fell off the door, and the back broke off), the company wanted to charge me for shipping the replacement sensor. In my opinion, the adhesive was not strong enough to last and as a result, fell. That to me means the company needs to do a better job pick the adhesive strips. If I did not cause the problem, why would you charge me, the customer, a charge for replacement. They waived the charges after I had to got back and forth with them. I really did not appreciate it. Now, my main entry pad has stopped responding after only 6 months. I'm thinking that after my contract is up that I may go with another product.

Frontpoint Logo

Reply from Frontpoint

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. It is important to us that your system works exactly how you need it to so one of our Support Supervisors will be reaching out to address all of your concerns and make sure you are fully taken care of moving forward. Thanks again and we look forward to speaking with you soon.

Sep. 11th, 2019

Carmine

Any time they've called me because there was a problem with the alarm going off, they've been kind. Any time I've called them with a question, they've been responsive. The system works. I get notified if there is a problem and it gets rectified.

Dane Centertown, MO

I've talked customer service several times and they've always been very professional. Everything is working but they had defective monitoring devices they originally sent out and I haven't been able to get my shop covered so the long range wasn't able to reach that far. It's easy to activate and deactivate it.

Winnie Louisville, KY

It's easy to install. They're always responsive. They answer your questions in a timely manner. They help you if you have a problem with your set up. The best thing about Frontpoint is that you are able to monitor your system from your cell phone if you're at home or away.

Kenneth

The combination of the level of encryption, which provides real value, and the ability to integrate with the home automation is why we chose frontpoint. It is easy to use and they always have a live person to answer the phone. It's always been a pleasant experience dealing with them, they get issues resolved in the first call.

Eric

I converted from a hard wired security system. It's been reliable and any issues I've had, they've taken care of them immediately. It is convenient and easy to use. They've been prompt and courteous. I've already recommend them to several people.

Robert Leugers

What they lack in detailed instructions for installation and set up they make up for with an outstanding customer service organization. Friendly and helpful. Should use more non-techies to compose written instructions, however.

Ralph Jacobson

Overall good. Easy set up. Reasonable pricing. Good customization options. Easy app. Was MISLED on pricing of app. After purchase the app functionality disappeared and I was then told I would have to subscribe to the more expensive plan in order to continue the app feature availability. The new price was more than double the cost. I kept my cheap rate and can no longer use the app. Pretty weak trustworthiness.

They are great. The service is good and they're actually keeping track of whatever we ask for and whenever we ask for support. We have implemented some cameras and some other devices to alert when somebody enters or exits the house. I have quite a few devices here and I'm very happy with everything so far.

5 Cleveland, OH

We started out a little wacky but I have to say that they integrity of Frontpoint made good with their recommendation and their ability to keep their word. They do strive to meet the customer's demand. I was not aware that they don't call you and it doesn't directly go to the phone.

Russell

They are doing a great job. Whenever I call, they are very pleasant and helpful. The security equipment is very responsive, we accidentally triggered it and it was there within a minute. The best thing is it tells you when the door is open.

Amri Lithonia, GA

Would definitely recommend them. It seems to be operating properly without any problems. The self installation is the best part. Customer support is responsive and every time I call, they have a solution. I am very satisfied with the service.

Jeff

I recommend them to a lot of my friends. Based on the pricing, they seem to be the best value. They are helpful with everything. When I had an issue is was resolved immediately. Everything seems to work fine. I like the front doorbell camera because I travel a lot so I can keep track of the activity in front of my house. I am very satisfied.

Randall

I will recommend them to my friends and family any time. The have the best customer service ratings on the internet because they are always responsive and helpful. I have never had any failures and all the recordings on any incident are always accurate.

Lorna

Any time I have had a problem, no matter what time of day, they are very helpful and walk me through everything. Set up and installation was really good and the quality is good too. The best thing about is the mobile app, so you can control everything from your phone. It's very accessible and easy to use.

Edward

Customer support is very responsive to my questions and installation was very easy to do. The equipment is reliable. I know if something happens that they would call me because one time I accidentally set off the alarm and they got a hold of me.

Mark

I choose them based off the pricing and what they offered. It seems to be very good quality, I haven't had any problems with it. I like having the security and knowing that I am protected when I am there and when I am not there. I would suggest that they let you have more than one option for a password because it can be confusing sometimes. They are very responsive.

Steven

The ability to control everything and the option to change the setting is the best part of using frontpoint. I think it works well and I haven't had any real issues. The features are pretty good. The two times I've had to call customer service, they took of it quickly.

Anonymous Hampton, VA

There is very good customer service every time I've had an issue. If you have any problems, they're always there to help you and make it easy to get help. They always go out of their way to make things right. It doesn't matter if I have power, the system will always work. I have already recommended them a lot of times.

Frontpoint was recommended to me by my sister who has been with them for several years now and is very satisfied. It comes with a cool app that you can control it from your phone. All my questions have been answered and it is pretty simple and easy to use.

My son recommended frontpoint to me because he has it on his house. I am very happy with it. It works the way it is supposed to, and it is very sensitive and the company responds quickly. They are competent when I call and knowledgeable with answer my questions and resolving my problems.

They were very helpful every time I contacted them and I didn't have wait long. I have had too many problems over time. I understand it might be because my system. I was probably one of the first customers to switch to the new hardware and equipment they were providing. I would say that they do trials before deploying something new to customers, especially when they introduce new firmware upgrades.

Raymond Philadelphia, PA

Provide great service and are professional. It was easy to install and access. You get the product quickly in the mail and there is easy installation. I think the web access and wifi access is outstanding and it's very user friendly.

Zachery Bladenboro, NC

Every time I call, everything gets situated right there and I don't ever have to wait. I have two homes and I don't have to worry about my home being secure. It alerts me if something's not right. I like the way that you can use the mobile app and it contacts you every time a door is closed that way I can tell when my kids are home from school.

Brendan Philadelphia, PA

I did have a couple problems when I first got it. But they were real helpful when I got my camera set up and got my security system up and running. I had it running within a matter of minutes so it was just a simple fix. I like that the system is durable and it's easy to access even when you're not home. You can do it from your phone or tablet.

Charles Medford, OR

The customer service was very helpful and anytime I've communicated with them, they've been very helpful and friendly. A couple of times something happened and they called within minutes so they are monitoring it very well. It announces when we open a door and I'd like to turn that off when we are right there but I haven't called them yet.

Lynda Saucier, MS

They've been prompt in trying to handle any problems and they've just followed through with each thing requested or what I wasn't sure about. The sensors don't stick really well and that would be my only real complaint with Frontpoint.

Michelle Lansdowne, PA

I have a home that I'm working on to rent out. Frontpoint lets me alarm it remotely. Equipment is nice and clean. It's a top notch security system. They have good customer service - they get right back to you when someone forgets to put their password in. The

Jacob Alexandria, VA

Every time I've had an issue it been able to be corrected almost immediately. Every time my alarm went off I've got an appropriate response from my personnel. The best thing about Frontpoint is the ability for mobile remote access to my alarms when I'm not home.