Best Company Guarantee Frontpoint Logo

Frontpoint

7.4

Denise R. Bay City, MI

Customer service is excellent. My only gripe is that the motion detector is a little too sensitive and goes off way too easily at the slightest bit of lint flying through the air.

Babbette Baker Southfield, MI

I called to let them know that the system occasionally will let me know that a door opens, but it doesn't say it has closed for 30-45 minutes later. I called twice. They said it was fixed, but it happened twice after, although now it seems to be working well.

Reply from Frontpoint

Hey Babbette, thank you for bringing this to our attention. At Frontpoint, we take our customer's complaints very seriously and would like to address yours as soon as possible. Would you mind submitting the full details of your situation, as well as the address associated with your Frontpoint account to [email protected]? We look forward to hearing from you and to resolving your circumstances.

Jul. 8th, 2021

Shefa Silver Spring, MD

Love being able to monitor my home remotely using with my phone and being able to stick with door lock. Customer support is very quick to respond and will walk me through my needs.

Kate Carlsbad, CA

Frustration with multiple customer service calls about sensors that don’t fit/stick/work on our windows. Troubleshooting hasn’t worked after multiple calls but I’m told there’s Basically no way to get out of contract unless we want to spend a fortune. Got locked into an extremely long contract just for upgrading a control panel from buttons to digital, which seems unfair/ridiculous. We haven’t used the system in months bc not all sensors work yet are paying anyway.

Reply from Frontpoint

Thank you for your feedback, at Frontpoint we take our customer complaints seriously and if there is anything we can do to resolve your circumstances please let us know at [email protected]

Jun. 1st, 2021

Elmer Marlon Ansaldo Middletown, CT

They have great customer service team. And most of the products are great. Just need to improve on the lag their doorbell products and the indoor camera speaker is terrible too much interference. All of the indoor cameras. But overall I love this company.

Lorene Fairmont, WV

I think they are very good. If ever our alarm went off they are always on top of it. They are courteous, helpful and professional. As far as improvements, If I had to state an improvement, it would be that the wall unit be louder if and when it goes off. That would be my only improvement to request.

Noel Giffin El Paso, TX

Great service and products web site us good and app on phone is very useful. When I had questions about their products they explained well and technicians are very well educated on their products

Doug Briggs Pocatello, ID

Wonderful customer service. Some of the products, doorbell camera and indoor camera have had connectivity issues. I did end up replacing my doorbell camera with an outside company and it has worked well.

Sheena Louisville, KY

I appreciate the features like that it gets increasing louder. It isn’t bulky. It is discreet. The window sensors seem pretty durable. We don’t call customer service often but when we did we were squared away within ten minutes.

John Ottertail, MN

Having the mobile application is great. It is nice to monitor it from my phone. I haven’t been totally happy with the alarm. We have one that trips regularly for no apparent reason. We’ve had a couple of door magnets fall off. People are easy to get a hold of.

Judith Wappingers Falls, NY

There weren’t a lot of directions on how to install it or where was the best place to put something that is the only things that keeps it from being the best. Whenever I need help, they are always willing to take my call and listen.

Eric Washingtonville, NY

Every time I call, they answer the phone and are very attentive. They always help me solve my problems and everything works the way it is supposed to so I have no complaints. The biggest issue is the yearly contract.

Michael Jamestown, NC

At this point I'm really not happy with Frontpoint. I don't even know that I can trust them honestly. I don't hear from anybody, there's no update on equipment or anything so I guess I'm really deciding it's time to change there. When my alarm goes off I don't get phone calls from the company right away and sometimes I have to resolve the problem without knowledge from them. The security little things that go on the door fall off and the key fob doesn't work so overall the equipment is cheap.

Stan Bettsville, OH

It's good being able to check on both outside and inside the house when we're away. The system has held up over the years. The only thing is that I have some other cameras that don't integrate with our Frontpoint system because they provide more than Frontpoint does, but I still believe that it's a very good company.

Joshua Agoura Hills, CA

I like the value that Frontpoint provides. I think it offers a lot of features at a good price point relative to competitors. The equipment overall is pretty good but I have had some issues, some of the sensors had to be replaced and then our original main unit's battery swelled up and broke and so it had to be replaced.

Anonymous San Jose, CA

They offer a great price for a wonderful service. Their customer service department has great knowledge and responsiveness. They really know their products and have a long lasting system.

Candice Milwaukee, WI

Most of the time that I call with an issue, they get the problem resolved. Lately I've had some false alarms where it'll tell me my doors are open when they're not, so I think there is a lack of quality in their product. The absolute best thing about this company is the ability to access my security system via my cellular device. One thing I wish they would change is creating a doorbell that doesn't have to be hardwired.

Reply from Frontpoint

Hey Candice, thank you for bringing this to our attention. At Frontpoint, we take our customer's complaints very seriously and would like to address yours as soon as possible. Would you mind submitting the full details of your situation, as well as the address associated with your Frontpoint account to [email protected]? We look forward to hearing from you and to resolving your circumstances.

Feb. 4th, 2021

We went with Frontpoint because of their cost and the ease of installation. Their customer service is quick to respond and solve any of my issues quickly. You can monitor your system from multiple mobile devices and it's very easy to use.

It's very difficult to get through to Frontpoint on the phone. They provide you a call back number when you try to reach them and it takes far too long to get assistance. I've had alarms go off and nobody in customer service can tell me why. I can never get help in figuring out how to turn it off. Their system is easy to use, I just wish they would have better customer service.

Veronica Houston, TX

Customer service is very helpful and understands your needs. Sometimes my system runs out of batteries and they call me to make sure everything is okay. I feel very safe using their system.

Vanesa G Dassing Lawrenceburg, TN

Frontpoint's cost drew me to signing up. Anytime I need them, they are there to answer questions. The system always seems to work and it alerts me anytime somebody enters the house.

Randall Head Twentynine Palms, CA

they have been perfect and I don' give out perfects have never ever before, at one time had 4 of there systems even one in my motor and called in all over the country where we were

Catherine

I've had Frontpoint's security system installed in my house for over two years and I've never had any issues with it. I like the peace of mind I have from having their system.

Charles

I like Frontpoint's wireless system. Their customer service is always available to answer questions we may have. Their system is very dependable and always works. Their price is economical!

Amanda

This security system is easy to use, and I was able to set it up myself. I have an app on my phone that allows me to see the cameras. Their customer service is always helpful in every system. They are patient and nice to help me figure things out.

It was easy to set up, and their customer service has always been reliable. Sometimes there is too much interference with connectors at times. The installation was easy. I wish they would improve the technology to make the sensors' signal stronger.

Al

Whenever I've needed to reach out to their customer support, their services are good but there hasn't been any proactive outreach from Frontpoint. I've had no issues with the system and haven't had to replace a single item. I like the variety of products they have, but I wish I could get a regular monthly system updates from Frontpoint regarding the usage of my alarm system and potential security risks I may be exposed to.

Donald

They are very responsive. When you need something they're very nice to you! I'm a little disappointed in the fact that I have two steel doors and the sensors don't work after a year, and I had to replace the sensors. They offer great service with a fairly good price.

Frederick

Customer service always answers the phone right away and they take care of the problem immediately. The system is easy to control. We've had problems with a couple of our doors and windows where it doesn't sense it correctly. It worked in the beginning, but now it tells us it's offline. It would be nice to know what we could do about our broken sensors.

Brett

They're responsive whenever there's an issue, and I love the piece of mind I have using the system. I wish they'd make the emergency buttons a little less likely to go off. If you're cleaning the keypad, it is very easy to set off the alarm.

Jerome

In the beginning when I started with this company, they had real people answering their phones. Now you go to a computer and if you're trying to get answers for something, you get stuck in a computer loop and you're only talking to a machine for hours with no answer. Recently, I've had some issues with false alarms happening, and I was on the phone for over an hour trying to get somebody to explain to me what's going on. I wish they'd get rid of the computer and get real people on the phones in customer service again.

P

I've had great service when I've had issues and called into customer service. Occasionally, there have been parts that needed to be replaced but overall the quality has been good. They have good flexibility and all around value. You can customize the sensors you want and their prices are fairly competitive.

Thomas

At the time, three years ago I thought this would be the best option for us. I wanted something with wifi. Customer service is fine during the week but if you call during the weekend, it is terrible. We had a problem where our system was dissembled and no one ever called us. The system is decent but when the contract is up, we’ll probably try something else.

David

I just renewed. The guy was knowledgeable and polite. I appreciate the service he provided. The equipment seems to be good quality. I don’t have any experience with other equipment but when I needed it, it worked.

Lorraine

It works great. I feel safe. When the alarms if you forget, the police are here instantly. When you call, you get right through. You are not on hold for a million hours. They take care of the problem immediately.

Mark

I did a lot of web search and saw on multiple sites that it was the top rated home security system so I picked them. It is incredible easy to install and it seems to work really well. Any time I’ve had to interacted with someone, it has been a pleasure.

Sathish

Customer service is prompt replying. They are really attentive. They are able to help me out when have issues. Most of the equipment is good. I do have a complaint with the control panel. The alarm sound is too low. It is easy to operate though.

Darya

It's great for young people but may not be as easy for someone who is a little older. It is a little complicated installing certain products. I had it a little off and it was not a very good experience. Customer service is pretty responsive and pleasant to deal with. They don’t push as much as other companies.

Roy

FrontPoint could be a lot more customer oriented. A lot of times you can’t get a good answer from customer service. Sometimes their equipment failed and they kind of don’t know what to do other than to say get new equipment. The monitor lasted two years and it went out and when I asked for them to replace it, they told me to go out buy a battery pack and fix it myself.

Reply from Frontpoint

Hey Roy, thank you for bringing this to our attention. At Frontpoint, we take our customer's complaints very seriously and would like to address yours as soon as possible. Would you mind submitting the full details of your situation, as well as the address associated with your Frontpoint account to [email protected]? We look forward to hearing from you and to resolving your circumstances.

Oct. 9th, 2020

Customer service is really good. I think they have a good mixture of home automation and home security. I have some trouble with door contacts, they don’t behave well and they don’t function all the time. The little stickies don’t work will, I wish they were a little bit more solid.

Hashim

I like that I can manage it from wherever I am. Some of the sensors sometimes start acting up so that is a little bit of a pain but I think they are little short staffed as sometime I can not get a hold of them and have to wait for the phone call.

Monitoring is expensive but it does work. The police of responded appropriately when the alarm goes off. It is simple. They are always very responsive and their advice is usually spot on.

Daniel

It makes us feel more secure. It has been easy to use and it was easy to install. It seems to work. The only suggestion I would have for FrontPoint is to offer some sort of referral program.

Ronald

It was really easy to install. Everything is good. Sometimes the kids open the door when the alarm is on and they call right away to make sure nobody is getting into the house.

Christopher

I’ve had other brands and Frontpoint’s technology is superior and the price of all the services is competitive. The people I speak with are confident. Every time I call, I get answers.

Douglas Cameron Bradshaw Riverside, CA

better smart home integration with other sytstems, i'd like to display video feeds on the tv when the bell rings, lights turn on when the camera sees movment. everything currently has to be linked to the alarm.com hub it should be the other way, the hub should conect to my systems

Thomas Shreveport, LA

There were some times where the front door alarm was faulty but I would be able to turn it off from inside the house. This usually happens around the same time in the early in the morning. They are usually very helpful whenever I had to have a discussion with them. Priced better than ADT.

Irene Bay Saint Louis, MS

I think the mobile app and the remote access are my favorite things about Frontpoint. The company is thorough I originally picked them because they are a good price and I could set the system up myself.

Monica Ypsilanti, MI

I like the services that it provided and all the different choices for home security products. They monitor - they are quick to respond if the alarm goes off. However, I had an issue with the center of the monitor and I still haven't gotten it resolved yet. The motion sensor I was having a problem with is still not fixed.

Keith Hackensack, MN

We've had several people who have attempted to break in and so we feel a home security system is necessary and it's been effective. Whenever I have questions I don't have any trouble you know with them answering them.