Fort Knox Security

6.5

Gordon San Antonio, TX

The system isn’t communicating with the main frame and I get messages each month to manually test the system. I didn’t sign up for this.

Reply from Fort Knox Security

Sorry to hear about your issue, Gordon. Please reach out to customer service (469)907-1550 and we will have this issue fixed for you promptly.

Aaron Mesquite, TX

Outstanding. Like the quality of the system and services that I am receiving from them

Reply from Fort Knox Security

Glad you are pleased with the system and service, Aaron. Love hearing from our great customers.

Ebony Little Elm, TX

Decent experience, sometimes the doorbell camera lags and I hate that it can’t be viewed while on an active call.

Reply from Fort Knox Security

Thank you, Ebony. We are constantly innovating our equipment technologies and are diligently working to fix this issue.

Larry Fulenwider Mesquite, TX

We are having camera issues and we have been told twice someone would come and check the issue, but no call and no one has shown up.

Reply from Fort Knox Security

Sorry to hear about your camera issues, Larry. Please reach out to customer service at (469)907-1550 and we would be happy to resolve this issue for you.

anh tri nguyen Houston, TX

Lack of paper work. No phones. Paid for onsite service but when Tẽxas Freeze cause power loss contact 360 security they charge $25 for coming over.

Reply from Fort Knox Security

Sorry to hear about your experience, Anh. We make our paperwork as detailed as possible. If you ever have any questions our phone number for customer service is (469)907-1550.

Sheila Branham Katy, TX

Exceptional, very professional and courteous. Very helpful any time I have questions.

Reply from Fort Knox Security

Sheila, thank you for the amazing review. We love helping our customers with their security needs. Please don't hesitate to reach out in the future.

Jeanine LeBleu Brookshire, TX

There are constant problems with the system and they do nothing about it when I lose service without me calling them. Aren’t they supposed to be monitoring it?

Reply from Fort Knox Security

Sorry to hear of your issue, Jeanine. Yes, we are monitoring. We offer 24/7 home alarm monitoring at a low monthly rate. Please reach out if we can assist you in any way.

Diệt Cộng Fort Worth, TX

The technician did a wonderful job. This is the first time I am with Fort Knox, but I think nobody out there can beat that.

Reply from Fort Knox Security

Thank you, Mr. Cong. Glad you are with a home security company you can trust!

Jul. 29th, 2021

Kishore V Pflugerville, TX

When I called Fort Knox promised me that all safety precautions will be followed and Technician will come accordingly but , though the installation was good, the technician did not follow the safety precautions like wearing a glove or wearing a mask. We were scared because of COVID

Valerie Connors Keller, TX

The installer was great, right on time, got everything set up, and showed me how to use my new system. I would definitely recommend Fort Knox to friends!

Angie McKinney, TX

Ryan showed up on time, did what was promised, gave excellent instructions and left a clean work space! System up and running and everything looks good.

Jack Houston, TX

Fort Knox was very responsive and able to meet all of our security needs. Their service reps were easy to talk to and kind throughout the whole process. Highly recommend.

Reply from Fort Knox Security

Jack, Thank you for leaving us a 5 star review! We hope you are enjoying your new security system!

Sylvia McAdams Garland, TX

Do not do business with FORT KNOX SECURITY SERVICES. They advertise $15.95. My bill is $65.00 month. Going through divorce . Needed to reduce bills. Call to see if they could help. They could not because of my contract. I paid a portion of my bill on Friday. On Tuesday the app was blocked. Today, I received a letter today saying they were going to do two thing....Take action to deactivated with no possibility of reactivation and they are going to have a lien put against my property. Really, I will never reactivate with you. I will make it a point to let people know not to do business with FORT KNOT SECUIRITY IN MCKINNEY TX...…. I GOING TO POST THE LETTER ON FACEBOOK. Just so they will know how FORT KNOT does business.

Reply from Fort Knox Security

Hey Sylvia, Thanks for the message. We think this review is for the wrong company. It looks like your contract is with Alert 360, not Fort Knox Security. After speaking with them, the logs showed they tried to contact you over 30 times regarding your past-due payments, but never heard back from you. If you could please reach out to them they would be able to help you out. If you could also move this review over to their page instead of ours it would be much appreciated. If there is anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

Jan. 24th, 2019

Rosy Dallas, TX

I called & Spoke to Sam regarding some concerns I had as a new Potential customer. He answered me in confirming that if we choose their services and later have issues with the equipment, we will need to pay them $89.00 to come out plus(+) any & all additional charges to fix the issues, every time (additional expensive charges, a common complaint in the bad reviews). He also confirmed that they do run an inquiry on your credit, and that they do automatically renew your contract for 1 year after your initial contract (also in the bad reviews). He wanted to send someone that very day to sign me up. I nicely mentioned I didn't like the idea of having to pay everytime for them to reassure the equipment is in proper working condition, IF Needed. He instantly got Loud & very Rude. I couldn't believe how quickly & without reason his attitude changed & ended the call. Makes me wonder how they treat their customers that are already binded into contracts (Oh wait, bad rude customer service is stressed in the bad reviews).

Reply from Fort Knox Security

Hey Rosy, thank you for the review. We always strive to provide superior customer service, which is why we are Texas rated #1 in Customer Satisfaction. Like when you sign up with any utility, or cable provider where equipment is used in the home, a utility/soft credit check is always required. Sam is one of our brightest and most kind Sales Representatives we have. But we are always looking to improve and appreciate your feedback. If there is anything else we can do to earn your business please let us know.

May. 3rd, 2019

lu zheng Houston, TX

We signed the contract with the company, and Enrique came here the next day, he is a nice guy, professional, good mannered, got it done quickly. Good job, five Star!!!

Reply from Fort Knox Security

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5-star review! We hope you are enjoying your new security system!

Robert Pearcy Fort Worth, TX

Evan was an awesome technician and he was very thorough on how to use the system correctly. He was on time and very efficient in installing and getting me up and running.

Reply from Fort Knox Security

Robert, We are so glad that you're technician was helpful and knowledgeable. We hope you are enjoying your new home security system!

Scott Wright Katy, TX

Marquis was early, timely in his work, and very explanatory. He made us feel very comfortable. The salesmen were great and the system is up and running and very thorough.

Reply from Fort Knox Security

Scott, We love hearing that our customer service was top notch. We are glad that Marquis was early and helpful! Enjoy your new home security system and stay safe!

Barbara San Antonio, TX

Made it easy to get a home security system

Reply from Fort Knox Security

We're so glad you feel this way, Barbara! That is exactly what we are going for. Getting home security should be a great experience!

Clara Whitfield Mesquite, TX

Had issues with Installation Tech but they were resolved amicably.

Reply from Fort Knox Security

Sorry you experienced issues with the installation tech, but I am relieved to see we could resolve the problem quickly. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, Clara.

Linda Mansfield, TX

Little confusing to learn how to use the system at first. Still learning. 😁

Reply from Fort Knox Security

We would love to answer any questions you have regarding your security system and how to use it, Linda. Please reach out to customer service at (469)907-1550.

Ravi Ranjan Sugar Land, TX

Good balance of cost, features and service.

Reply from Fort Knox Security

Thank you for the 5 stars, Ravi! We strive for security services that can be utilized by everyone!

David Plano, TX

Very responsive to our questions and needs

Reply from Fort Knox Security

We are here for you, David! Thank you for the 5-star review!

McGregor McKinney, TX

Customer servie, technical knowledge and equipment

Reply from Fort Knox Security

Thank you for the great rating! We strive for the best service and equipment when it comes to taking care of you!

JoAnna Sanchez San Antonio, TX

Great security thus far & always available when I call.

Reply from Fort Knox Security

We are always here for you, JoAnna! Your safety is our priority!

Curtis Liverpool, TX

Great service and outstanding monitoring

Reply from Fort Knox Security

We love serving our clients to the best of our ability, Curtis! Thank you for the 5 stars!

Richard Sanchez Boerne, TX

Good service and pricing just good practice in Customer

Reply from Fort Knox Security

Thank you for the 5 stars, Richard! Our customer service is something we are proud of!

May. 20th, 2021

Pat Salazar San Antonio, TX

Very attentive and quick to call on events.

Reply from Fort Knox Security

Thank you, Pat! We try our best to be available when you need us!

May. 20th, 2021

Pritam Mulay Katy, TX

Their equipment is poor quality failed within a year. Have been using ADT for several years never had any equipment failure.

Reply from Fort Knox Security

Sorry about your experience with our equipment, Pritam. ADT is an authorized dealer of alarm. com products, which is the same equipment we use for our security systems.

May. 21st, 2021

Robert Mueller Houston, TX

Great system. Need to know how to turn off cameras when not desired.

Reply from Fort Knox Security

Thank you, Robert. Please call customer service at (469)907-1550 and we will walk you through the proper steps to fix this.

Enrique Rodriguez San Antonio, TX

Camera go offline alot have to constantly go out a reconnect my self. There WiFi network for the cameras themselves. I’m just tired of it.

Reply from Fort Knox Security

Sorry you are having this issue with your camera, Enrique. If you call (469)907-1550 we will have customer service help you fix this issue.

Anthony Trevino Helotes, TX

Quality and Dependable customer service rendered at reasonable price

Reply from Fort Knox Security

Thank you, Anthony. We pride ourselves on top-notch customer service.

Cathy Harris Marble Falls, TX

WE HAD AN EQUIPMENT PROBLEM ABD FORT KNOX IMMEDIATELY TOOK CARE OF IT

Reply from Fort Knox Security

Thank you, Cathy. We have the best technicians in the biz.

Laketha Floyd Plano, TX

Horrible from the start, I was lied to about my rate, the installer showed up, and charged me a different rate than I was given by phone. If I could cancel I would.

Reply from Fort Knox Security

Sorry to hear about your experience, Laketha. Please call customer service at (469)907-1550 so we can discuss getting you the proper rate for your security system.

Eloísa Becerra Highlands, NJ

Have used them for 3 separate locations. Always fast and professional service.

Reply from Fort Knox Security

Thank you for trusting Fort Knox with all of your security needs! We look forward to continuing our partnership with you, Eloisa.

Selver Newman Fort Worth, TX

Thank you for keep me informed about my Security it is great

Reply from Fort Knox Security

Hey, thank you for informing us how much great your security is working for you. Fort Knox loves hearing from our wonderful customers.

Ritesh singh Irving, TX

Its good for the price. Contract is too long to maintain. All other services are good and worth the money

Reply from Fort Knox Security

Thank you, Ritesh. We have different contract options available. Glad to hear you are enjoying our services.

Shalini Jindal Plano, TX

Excellent. No problem so far. We had the system for only a month so far.

Reply from Fort Knox Security

We are happy to hear your first month has been excellent, Shalini. We look forward to securing your home!

Anthony Wadley Ennis, TX

My experience has been pleasant and what hoped for with Fort Knox

Reply from Fort Knox Security

We are happy to hear of your pleasant experience, Anthony. We aim for perfection with every security installation, glad to hear we hit the mark!

Anna Morin Dallas, TX

Jesse was on-time and very professional. He explained my service and equipment in detail. Thank you for great customer service.

Reply from Fort Knox Security

We appreciate your kind review, Anna! We value our highly-trained technicians and staff!

Apr. 15th, 2021

Lou Ellen King ,

Listened to my wants on my system. Quoted me a fair price. Installation was very professional. I am very happy with Fort Knox

Reply from Fort Knox Security

We're so glad we were able to get you set up, Lou Ellen! Call us with any further needs!

Mar. 10th, 2021

Hdt Fort Worth, TX

Jesse was super knowledgeable and extremely helpful throughout process. Would highly recommend him and Fort Knox security!

Reply from Fort Knox Security

Thank you for the great review.

Jan. 15th, 2021

Christopher Slone Mesquite, TX

The process was simple and easy. Systen was installed the same day I called. Tech was early and had me up and running in a few hours.

Thank you Christopher!

Jan. 15th, 2021

C Hayes Ottawa, ON

DO NOT FALL FOR THE RATING ADVERTISED! The monthly monitoring rate was better than others in the area and the service seemed to work. However, look out for the fine print on the contract. COVID caused us to close our business and we were late making payments. They closed our account and billed us for the remaining contract amount of 778.10. Even sent it to collections. They would not budge on reinstating us even after the past due amount had been paid in full.

Reply from Fort Knox Security

We are sorry that you've had a bad experience. It looks like however, this is an issue with the monitoring company, Alert360, which is who you signed a contract with. We are Fort Knox, which looks like we did install the equipment for you but the complaint you have is with the monitoring station. If you could please move this review to the appropriate company we would greatly appreciate it.

Sep. 14th, 2020

J.R. Houston, TX

It was very unfriendly. Always question what I said . Alway thought I was lying.. Totally unprofessional and even my daughter said he was rued. He didn’t even wait to complete the job and is wasting my time to come back to complete the job. If it was up to me he would pay me 350.00 for putting up with his. He had attitude from jump when I asked him did he have shoe covers. When I asked him a question it was like pulling teeth out. Like I was bothering him.

Reply from Fort Knox Security

Im sorry to hear our service was unsatisfactory J.R. Our business model is based on customer service and we hold ourselves to the highest standard. We will pull your account and review your comments with the team. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to grow and get better.

Aug. 18th, 2020

Kathy B Grapevine, TX

I couldn't even get to the point of being a user. I asked for a sales advisor to come to my home to assess my current system and make recommendations for upgrading or replacing the system. The phone sales person said they do not provide in person consultation an only sell by phone. Sorry, but I want someone that knows there stuff and can help me understand what I need. What's the best way to drive yourself out of business .... never offer the upfront salesmanship it takes to win the account.

Reply from Fort Knox Security

Thank you for your feedback Kathy. In light of Covid, we try to have as minimum in person contact as possible with our customers. This is why we are currently only doing over the phone consultations.

Frederick Booker ,

Everything went good Charles showed me everything I needed to know bout the security system. The installation went smooth.

Steve DeVine Conroe, TX

Fast installation and hookup. Everyone I talked to were friendly and gave straight forward answers. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

Shannon S Tomball, TX

Everyone from the first phone call to the follow up calls are absolutely fantastic! Customer service is always a priority.

Dorothy Godfrey Fresno, TX

Tech gave excellent service , very informative he took his time and walked me thru every step . Patient and very good role model .

Aadam Morgan Dallas, TX

Fast, helpful, and informative. They came the same day I called and installed the system. They beat the rate I got from ADT.