Fluent Security

6.5

George Wesley Stettler, AB

Called to take care of a problem. Representative was very helpful and was able to solve the problem. Great service and happy with company.

Reply from Fluent Security

Thank you for your review, George! We love getting feedback from our customers. Let us know if we can help you out with anything! Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

BoswellHome Decatur, GA

The representatives are always so responsive. It’s noticeably different from any other customer service reps I speak with.

Reply from Fluent Security

Thank you so much for your review! We always love getting feedback from our customers. Let us know if we can help you out with anything! Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Sheron Spencer Denver, CO

I love Fluent, they take care of my home, n friendly service, always answering my questions friendly. Bridgette is friendly.

Reply from Fluent Security

Thank you for your review, Sheron! We love feedback from our customers. Let us know if we can help you out with anything! Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Honeida Funes Las Vegas, NV

Your fluent personnel, she was wonderful. She helped me with all my questions, was very nice and we go my issue resolved as best as possible.

Reply from Fluent Security

Thanks so much for the review, Honeida! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Peter Lewis Red Deer, AB

Bridgette was extremely helpful. Walked me through all my issues with ease. Her knowledge of the system was exceptional.

Reply from Fluent Security

Thanks so much for the review, Peter! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our agents! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

SPC Tucson, AZ

Chatted with the service rep Jasmine, and she was very helpful. Was able to AZ answer my questions and got me the help I needed very quickly.

Reply from Fluent Security

Thank you for your review! We love getting feedback from our customers. Let us know if we can help you out with anything! Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

duan boheng Edmonton, AB

just had conversation with Kasandra. She is very kind and friendly. Fixed all my problems in 5 mins. the best experience I had ever

Reply from Fluent Security

Thank you for your review, Duan! We love feedback from our customers. Let us know if we can help you out with anything! Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Flossie Crowe Noblesville, IN

Very little wait time. Sarah was courteous, efficient and friendly. Responded quickly with assistance. Appreciated her help.

Reply from Fluent Security

Thanks so much for the review, Flossie! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our agents! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Steven Janik Lake Havasu City, AZ

Amazing Experience From Start To Finish of My Security System.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Steven, Thank you for the 5 star review!! Appreciate you taking the time to reach out and let other know how you enjoyed our services. Thank you for being part of the Fluent family!!

Sep. 24th, 2021

Jenna Bennett Fort St. John, BC

I have been having problems with my panel for sometime now and Liz and Jasmine has helped me out with enthusiasm.

Reply from Fluent Security

Thanks so much for the review, Jenna! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our agents! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

May. 20th, 2020

Tracy Spruce Grove, AB

Amanda was able to help me out even how stupid my question was, and totally helped me out. Thank you

Reply from Fluent Security

Thanks so much for the review, Tracy! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our agents. Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything at all, we're always happy to help! Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

May. 15th, 2020

Dan Gartner Macklin, SK

Every experience that I've had with fluent has been great... from changing accounts to false alarms that were answered.

Reply from Fluent Security

Thank you for your review, Dan! We always love getting feedback from our customers. Let us know if we can help you out with anything! Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

May. 15th, 2020

ashley lough Winnipeg, MB

Very good explained everything in detail and showed us everything we needed to know and was very fast

Reply from Fluent Security

Thank you for your review, Ashley! We love feedback from our customers. Let us know if we can help you out with anything! Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Norma Knight Airdrie, AB

Michelle was very helpful in helping me to reset my doorbell camera. Very patient and understanding! Thank you 😊😊

Reply from Fluent Security

Thanks so much for the review, Norma! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our agents! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Patsy Hartman Vancouver, BC

Talked to Bridgette today and she helped me to get the items I needed replaced and set up tech support appointment.

Reply from Fluent Security

Thanks so much for the review, Patsy! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our agents! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Martha. Butler Topeka, KS

I was lucky to have Isabella visit with me. She was very pleasant and knowledgeable. Thank you again

Reply from Fluent Security

Thanks so much for the review, Martha! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our agents! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

ronaldo olivares Regina, SK

Customer service representative that i spoke to was very helpful and she sounds like she’s enjoying what she doing.

Reply from Fluent Security

Thanks so much for the review, Ronaldo! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our agents! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Chris Sawchuk Nipawin, SK

Quick and reliable costumer service! Also the security app makes monitoring my house while I'm away effortless

Reply from Fluent Security

Thank you for your review, Chris! We love feedback from our customers. Let us know if we can help you out with anything! Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Ross Fort McMurray, AB

Bridgette was very patient with me, and worked through the problem until we reached a satisfactory conclusion. Kudos!!!

Reply from Fluent Security

Thanks so much for the review, Ross! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our agents! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Damian Fort McMurray, AB

Wyleen was great very friendly and helpful. The call was quick and painless. Much easier than Vivant.

Reply from Fluent Security

Thanks so much for the review, Damian! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our agents! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Kyle Britton Montreal, QC

Excellent customer service from Becky. She listened and responded with solutions to our company’s problems! A+

Reply from Fluent Security

Thanks so much for the review, Kyle! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our agents! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Susan Penske Norcross, GA

I needed to ask a question concerning a SMS message from Fluent. She helped me quickly. Her name was Bridgette

Reply from Fluent Security

Thanks so much for the review, Susan! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our agents! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Apr. 17th, 2020

Rw19 Grande Prairie, AB

Kasandra was super nice and really quick to resolve my issue. Have had no issues with fluent in my tenure.

Reply from Fluent Security

Thanks so much for the review! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our agents! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

CMDOAKES Dayton, OH

The customer service representative I talked too today was extremely, nice and helpful I appreciated her time

Connie Whitecourt, AB

I called in and Mitchell was very patient and kind. Very easy to talk to and corrected my problems! I thank her .

Reply from Fluent Security

Thanks so much for the review, Connie! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our agents! Always feel free to give us a call should you need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Apr. 1st, 2020

Taylor Amerongen Fort Saskatchewan, AB

Helpful, quick to answer my questions, troubleshooting took no time at all. Great experience with customer service!

Reply from Fluent Security

Thanks so much for the review! Feel free to give us a call if should you need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Mar. 13th, 2020

Jackie Pitman Saskatoon, SK

The lady who helped me was very courteous and helpful. She pinpointed the problem and I was able to fix it myself.

Feb. 27th, 2020

fluent_system Lehi, UT

Great system and service! Love that I can control everything from anywhere and really helps me manage my home!

Reply from Fluent Security

Thank you for the review! Fluent recently discovered w so we're working our way through these reviews. Please let us know if we can help in any way!

Feb. 21st, 2020

Christina Larsen Vancouver, WA

The young lady, Mohsima, who helped me was patient and very helpful

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Christina, Thank you for the 5 star review! We love hearing our staff was helpful and patient. We will make sure Mohsima receives kudos! Thank you for being part of the Fluent family!

Sep. 24th, 2021

Barbara Robertson Cedar Hill, TX

I love fluent. The representative "Riley" that I spoke with today was courteous and very helpful.

Reply from Fluent Security

Thanks so much for the review, Barbara! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our agents! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

May. 20th, 2020

Linda B Smoky Lake, AB

They’ve been excellent all around. Our service tech Riley was here yesterday, great service

Reply from Fluent Security

Thanks so much for the review, Linda! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our technicians! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Derrek Zadko Regina, SK

Bridgette answered all my questions in a very quick and professional manner I’m very satisfied

Reply from Fluent Security

Thanks so much for the review, Derrek! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our agents! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Cathy tomko Carson City, NV

Excellent job. Christy did an excellent job helping me pay my bill. Very pleasant and professional.

Reply from Fluent Security

Thanks so much for the review, Cathy! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our agents! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

May. 1st, 2020

Dalain Regina, SK

Never on hold and they were to the point didn’t push any sales, didn’t push anything.

Reply from Fluent Security

Thank you for your review, Dalain! We love feedback from our customers. Let us know if we can help you out with anything! Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Stella Goll Bonner Springs, KS

I called to set up my new phone as a push device, and it was done quickly and efficiently.

Reply from Fluent Security

Thank you for your review, Stella! We love feedback from our customers. Let us know if we can help you out with anything! Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Martinus Vennings Edmonton, AB

I like how easy the system is to use and how I can control it remotely off my phone

Reply from Fluent Security

Thank you for your review, Martinus! We love feedback from our customers. Let us know if we can help you out with anything! Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Samuel Rucker Fairburn, GA

I can't remember her name but the rep was very informative and helped me to resolve my concerns

Reply from Fluent Security

Thank you for your review, Samuel! We love feedback from our customers. Let us know if we can help you out with anything! Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Val Sigmon Las Vegas, NV

My call with Briidgett was perfect. She answered all of my question s. She is very professional .

Reply from Fluent Security

Thanks so much for the review, Val! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our agents! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Shane Thompson Carstairs, AB

The support is always fantastic, spoke with Bridgette today and problem is fixed in mere minutes

Reply from Fluent Security

Thanks so much for the review, Shane! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our agents! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Craig Lawrence St Louis, MO

Michelle was very patient with me. She was very knowledgeable and helpful in solving my problems

Reply from Fluent Security

Thanks so much for the review, Craig! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our agents! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Lori Spruce Grove, AB

Great Customer Service. Bridgette handled my questions and request without any problems at all.

Reply from Fluent Security

Thanks so much for the review, Lori! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our agents! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Apr. 17th, 2020

Cindy Noreau Salt Lake City, UT

Christy was so awesome in finding and answering questions I had. Thank you so very much!

Reply from Fluent Security

Thanks so much for the review, Cindy! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our agents! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

V Rios Los Angeles, CA

No matter the issue they are always helpful. And they take the time to figure out the issue .

Reply from Fluent Security

Thank you for your review! We always love getting feedback from our customers. Let us know if we can help you out with anything! Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Terri Red Deer, AB

Response was fast and knew what to do right away with my panel. Bridgette was very helpful

Reply from Fluent Security

Thanks so much for the review, Terri! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything, and thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Jessica Shelton Minneapolis, MN

The lady charity was fantastic and made sure I understood everything before ending the call

Reply from Fluent Security

Thanks so much for the review, Jessica! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our agents! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

RCHJ JONES Decatur, GA

Great customer service from Cherish, she was great in setting me up with online app

Danielle Gale Red Deer, AB

Bridgette was very helpful today and quickly and efficiently answered all of my questions.

Reply from Fluent Security

Thanks so much for the review, Danielle! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our agents! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Natalie Lawson , ON

Very friendly people working. Shorter wait times than expected. Would reccommend.

Reply from Fluent Security

Thank you for your review, Natalie! We truly love getting feedback from our customers. Let us know if we can help you out with anything! Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Blair Buchholtz Innisfail, AB

Kasandra was extremely helpful and very professional, she was a pleasure to work with!

Reply from Fluent Security

Thanks so much for the review, Blair! That is so great to hear about Kasandra! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything, and thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Kathryn Holmes Saskatoon, SK

Kasandra was very helpful and made sure all of my needs were resolved before she hung up.

Reply from Fluent Security

Thanks so much for the review, Kathryn! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!