Fluent Security

6.5

Barry Campbell

Always responsive to any security problems

Mike Toledo, OH

Courteous and good response in solving problems

Ronald Ignacio

Reliable. Friendly staff. Knowledgable technicians.

Diana Spokane, WA

They have always been professional and courteous

Irene Smith

They have been helpful when I had questions and issues.

Dean Nichols Wenatchee, WA

System works fine and help is just a phone call away!

Kay daines

Pleasant to deal with. Always accessable.

Sherryle Guze

They always respond immediately with any alarms or issues.

Norma Stobbe

They always responded when my alarm went off

Jerry Toledo, OH

Send emails quickly when something is wrong

Judy Blackwood Sandusky, OH

They are very helpful if I have a problem

joyce knipfer Dayton, OH

Every time there has been a issue, they call me right away.

Dewey Colorado Springs, CO

It works great. It is easy. I never have a problem with it.

S Schmold

Excellent response to alarm and maintenance issues

Shahin Akbary-Soofi

Every time we have a problem, they are there!

Robert Siewert Oregon City, OR

Always responsive to requests and assistance.

Bernie L'Hirondelle

It works well serves our needs and the service is good

Kathy

Always contact promptly when the alarm goes off

Howard

If there is a problem it is taken care of quickly.

Elaine Salem, OR

Good service and very nice support people!

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Elaine, Thank you for the 5 star review!!! We enjoy hearing how our customers are happy and find value in are services!! If you need assistance anytime please call us at 855.238.4826. Thank you for being part of the Fluent family!!!!

Oct. 7th, 2021

C B

Quality equipment, excellent customer service

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello C B, Thank you for the 5 star review!!!!! Thank you for sharing what you value in the services we provide. Feel free to call us at 855.238.4826. Thank you for being part of the Fluent family!!!

Pierre D'Amour

No problems over the last years being served by them

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello! Thank you for the review. We strive to create a service that is easy to use and easy to maintain, we are very glad to hear that this has been your experience. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Oct. 7th, 2021

Margerite Mortemore

Service when I phone them and they solve my problem quickly

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Margerite, Thank you for the 5 star review!!!!! We love hearing how we have helped our customers!!! Please feel free to call us at 855.238.4826 if you ever need assistance! Thank you for being part of the Fluent family!!!!

Sep. 28th, 2021

Kelly Collver

Have been prompt to help me regardless of the problem.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Kelly, Thank you for the 5 star review!!! We love hearing that our customers are happy with our customer service! Feel free to call us at 855.238.4826 for any assistance in the future you might need. Thank you for being part of the Fluent family!!!

Sep. 29th, 2021

Joy

Have always been trustworthy and get the service they said

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello! Thank you for the review. We love to hear you have found us to be trustworthy and that we have provided the service that was promised. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Donavon Jenson

The Alarm system is what caught us 3 Thieves

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello! Thank you for the review. We love to hear that the security system is helping to eliminate the security risks for you. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

FB North Las Vegas, NV

Had lost connection to my doorbell camera. The tech walked me through reconnecting it. It took a few different procedures but it is back up and working correctly.

Reply from Fluent Security

Thank you for your review! We love feedback from our customers. Let us know if we can help you out with anything! Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Oct. 9th, 2020

Chrissy Hall Salt Lake City, UT

I just to spoke to Amanda...she was Amazingly Awesome!!! Very professional, thorough and extremely pleasant!!! Thank you so much for having her on your team...🙂

Reply from Fluent Security

Thanks so much for the review, Chrissy! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our agents! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

May. 13th, 2020

Sharon Taylor Chicago, IL

Every one is very professionsl and john my tec.& jasmine l was very informative, had good knowledge on what i wanted and she was able to set up payments to meet my needs.

Reply from Fluent Security

Thanks so much for the review, Sharon! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our technicians and agents! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

May. 8th, 2020

Mike Saskatoon, SK

I was very impressed with the service. On the phone today. Have been very pleased with fluent up until now, and their customer service has been very helpful

Reply from Fluent Security

Thanks so much for the review, Mike! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our agents! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

May. 1st, 2020

David Schonabaum ,

Amanda was AMAZING with us and was able to fix the issues that the sales rep had caused and she was able to fix them and give us a free month of service!!

Reply from Fluent Security

Thanks so much for the review, David! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our agents! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Genevra Shortall St. John's, NL

I don’t have anything bad to say, Fluent is amazing as you are always there when we need you. K wouldn’t go anywhere else. Thank you for being great .

Reply from Fluent Security

Thank you so much for your review! We love getting feedback from our customers. Let us know if we can help you out with anything! Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Apr. 8th, 2020

Vitaliy Grande Prairie, AB

I had an issues with frozen panel today and call customer service. It was pleasure talking to Christy. Problem was resolved in no time. Very good job

Reply from Fluent Security

Thank you for your review! We love getting feedback from our customers. Let us know if we can help you out with anything! Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Apr. 8th, 2020

Ty Guy Lehi, UT

Fluent does a great job protecting my home, and my rental property. My smoke detector gives me peace of mind when I leave my pets at home, and the doorbell camera is cool.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hi Ty! Thank you for your review! We're happy to hear that you've enjoyed your system and that we can provide peace of mind.

Feb. 21st, 2020

byllierae szwetz Shaunavon, SK

Mandy P was phenomenal to work with to solve my problem

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Byllierae, Thank you for leaving a positive review, and thank you for being a great customer! Fluent

Aug. 11th, 2021

Amanda W Saskatoon, SK

Mandy P handled my request professionally and timely!

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Amanda, Thank you for your feedback, and thank you for being a great customer! Fluent

Aug. 11th, 2021

Bonnie Edwards Saskatoon, SK

Reg was very helpful in his suggestions regarding the video setup I have.

Tanya Schooler Olds, AB

Always helpful when we call in for tech support and it’s not needed that often.

Yvonne Campobello, SC

We love our new system. Michael gave us a new panel with a outdoor camera. Our neighbors switched to fluent as well. Very pleased with our upgrade.

Reply from Fluent Security

Thank you for your review, Yvonne! We love getting feedback from our customers. Let us know if we can help you out with anything! Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Aug. 25th, 2020

Gayle Bailey Topeka, KS

Just called today. Got a different phone. She totally talked me thru it with ease. Gives me peace mind knowing our home is secure with this app.

Reply from Fluent Security

Thank you for your review, Gayle! We love feedback from our customers. Let us know if we can help you out with anything! Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

May. 20th, 2020

Florence Boucher Tangent, AB

Very efficient service. The tech I had was very good, walked me through my issue and verified this with me . Great customer service

Reply from Fluent Security

Thanks so much for the review, Florence! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our technicians! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

May. 8th, 2020

linda mclaughlin Charlottetown, PE

Very efficient and quick service. Very pleasant staff. Michelle looked after me today and am very pleased with her service and kind caring attitude.

Reply from Fluent Security

Thanks so much for the review, Linda! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our agents! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Apr. 29th, 2020

Steven gathercolei Hobbema, AB

Thanks Diya for your courteous service when battery failed in control panel . That beeping continuously was getting annoying

Reply from Fluent Security

Thanks so much for the review, Steven! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our agents! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Dalton Nelson Grande Cache, AB

Customer service is always very friendly, I've used fluent as my home security system for over 5 years. Always been great to deal with.

Reply from Fluent Security

Thank you for your review, Dalton! We always love getting feedback from our customers. Let us know if we can help you out with anything! Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Fabutan 35 Edmonton, AB

Becky was very friendly, personable and helpful when I called in today! Thank you so much for taking such great care of me! I really appreciate it!😊

Reply from Fluent Security

Thanks so much for the review! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our agents! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Sheldon Frocklage Maple Creek, SK

Christy helped us with resetting the username and password for our account. She answered all her questions and was extremely helpful.

Reply from Fluent Security

Thanks so much for the review, Sheldon! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our agents! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Shelia Johnson Shreveport, LA

I like the great customer service. They always help me with any problems I have. Michelle was great with helping me with my bill today.

Reply from Fluent Security

Thanks so much for the review, Shelia! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our agents! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Arron Miller Saskatoon, SK

The features of the system is what I was looking for. Any time I have had to use support they have been very friendly and helpful.

Reply from Fluent Security

Thank you for your review, Arron! We love getting feedback from our customers. Let us know if we can help you out with anything! Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Adam Schafer Calgary, AB

Today I had a matter that was handled by Bridgette and she did a great job. Thanks Bridgette and Fluent for the great work.

Reply from Fluent Security

Thanks so much for the review, Adam! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our agents! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

T M Edmonton, AB

I spoke with Bridgette this morning to sort out an issue. She was polite and solved my problem right away. Fluent has always been great with us.