Fluent Security

6.6

Carrie Ross Edmonton, AB

Great experience overall with this company and I enjoy having the service. The traffic onto my property has decreased by 90% easy. No regrets getting the service. I have no idea what the going rate is with other companies and I do find Fluent a bit high.

Reply from Fluent Security

Thank you for your review! We love feedback from our customers. Let us know if we can help you out with anything! Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Mar. 12th, 2020

cynthia brown Nashville, TN

I like my new system, I love being able arm and disarm with the app, now the sales guy told me one thing and another was done. I called got Bridgette on the line she handled everything for me she was great, her customer service was very good, she didn't let me being upset get her upset. Thanks again Bridgette

Reply from Fluent Security

Hi Cynthia! Thanks so much for the review! Feel free to give us a call if should you need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Michael Indianapolis, IN

I love my system. The equipment has never had issues, and customer service is very easy to get ahold of. Fluent makes my daily life easier with automation features they provide and I only pay $4 more per month than I did with ADT.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hi Michael! Thank you for the review! Fluent recently discovered w so we're working our way through these reviews. Please let us know if we can help in any way!

Daniel Slack Las Vegas, NV

I haven been with Fluent for about a year now and their technology and features are second to none. The one time I had to call in my phone call was answer very fast. I like being able to control my garage door with the same app as my alarm system and doorbell camera. ADT did not have a lot options for what I was paying.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hi Daniel! Thank you for the review! We're sorry we're getting back to you so late - Fluent just recently discovered .

Debra Cal Acton, ON

Sales attendant was amazing A pleasure to deal with Extremely understanding

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Debra, We are so glad you had a great experience. Thank you for being a great customer! Fluent

Aug. 11th, 2021

Eva Miller Cleveland, OH

Dependable and I can trust their security

Penelope Brown Dayton, OH

Great customer service and very economical

Barry Campbell

Always responsive to any security problems

Ronald Ignacio

Reliable. Friendly staff. Knowledgable technicians.

Diana Spokane, WA

They have always been professional and courteous

Mike Toledo, OH

Courteous and good response in solving problems

Why?

They do what they promised in a timely and efficient manner

Sherryle Guze

They always respond immediately with any alarms or issues.

Dean Nichols Wenatchee, WA

System works fine and help is just a phone call away!

Norma Stobbe

They always responded when my alarm went off

Irene Smith

They have been helpful when I had questions and issues.

Kay daines

Pleasant to deal with. Always accessable.

Jerry Toledo, OH

Send emails quickly when something is wrong

Judy Blackwood Sandusky, OH

They are very helpful if I have a problem

joyce knipfer Dayton, OH

Every time there has been a issue, they call me right away.

Dewey Colorado Springs, CO

It works great. It is easy. I never have a problem with it.

Robert Siewert Oregon City, OR

Always responsive to requests and assistance.

Kathy

Always contact promptly when the alarm goes off

S Schmold

Excellent response to alarm and maintenance issues

Shahin Akbary-Soofi

Every time we have a problem, they are there!

Bernie L'Hirondelle

It works well serves our needs and the service is good

Howard

If there is a problem it is taken care of quickly.

Elaine Salem, OR

Good service and very nice support people!

C B

Quality equipment, excellent customer service

Pierre D'Amour

No problems over the last years being served by them

Kelly Collver

Have been prompt to help me regardless of the problem.

Joy

Have always been trustworthy and get the service they said

Margerite Mortemore

Service when I phone them and they solve my problem quickly

Donavon Jenson

The Alarm system is what caught us 3 Thieves

FB North Las Vegas, NV

Had lost connection to my doorbell camera. The tech walked me through reconnecting it. It took a few different procedures but it is back up and working correctly.

Oct. 9th, 2020

Kim Compton Salt Lake City, UT

OMG, I thought I'd wipe of my screen and Oops set off the alarm but couldn't get the panel to reset. Called Fluent...Amanda took care of it and walked me through the "clean mode" THANKS Amanda, you're Awesome!

Reply from Fluent Security

Thanks so much for the review, Kim! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our agents! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

May. 20th, 2020

Camille Cleveland, OH

All my needs were met .I was able to change my payment method also make payment arrangements and get a discount this is a great day thanks to my representative she is amazing👏

Reply from Fluent Security

Thank you for your review, Camille! We love feedback from our customers. Let us know if we can help you out with anything! Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

May. 13th, 2020

Wendy Carstairs, AB

We had another power surge which disrupted the sensor monitor. Michelle guided me through opening and resetting the panel. She was super patient and got the job done. Thank you Michelle 😊

Reply from Fluent Security

Thanks so much for the review, Wendy! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our agents! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

May. 6th, 2020

Jerry Ellis Seattle, WA

Fluent has been johny on the spot when it comes to questions or alarm problems. Like the voice communication on my alarm pad to talk with someone when there is an alarm activation

Reply from Fluent Security

Thank you for your review, Jerry! We love feedback from our customers. Let us know if we can help you out with anything! Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

May. 6th, 2020

Margaret Shope Springfield, OH

I just got Fluent And I needed to ask a question. So I called and got a lady her name is Kasandra and she answered my question ... She was very nice and explained everything to me in an amazing professional manner ..

Reply from Fluent Security

Thanks so much for the review, Margaret! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our agents! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Apr. 29th, 2020

Joe murphy St. John's, NL

Customer service is great. Was speaking to Mykel h today with support, and he was a big help. Customer service seems to be a thing of the past, but this guy was great to deal with

Reply from Fluent Security

Thanks so much for the review, Joe! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our agents! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Apr. 29th, 2020

Ross Red Deer, AB

I was having issues logging on to fix a payment issue. Bridgette was so awesome on the online chat! She took care of everything. It was very convenient. Really happy with the service she provided. Thank you!

Reply from Fluent Security

Thank you for your review, Ross! We always love getting feedback from our customers. Let us know if we can help you out with anything! Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Nancy Sparling Twinsburg, OH

I needed an insurance certificate for my homeowner insurance company and Sarah was able to complete my request within minutes. She was so very pleasant and thorough. I was very pleased with your customer service.

Reply from Fluent Security

Thanks so much for the review, Nancy! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our agents! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Amanda Dow Chatham, ON

They are very easy to talk and are not the type to feel pressured to buy a new product from them. They try to relate to their clients as much as possible and are very easy going people.

Reply from Fluent Security

Thanks so much for the review, Amanda! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our agents! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

pat olchowski Englefeld, SK

She was very helpful and knowledgeable.. I switched from landline to cell phone so system probably not connected for a month. Is it possible to send out a system test say once a month

Reply from Fluent Security

Thanks so much for the review, Pat! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our agents! Regarding a monthly test, if you are set up with a cell phone system now, you may already have that monthly test set up. If you are unsure or just want to double-check, please don't hesitate to give us a call! Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Apr. 17th, 2020

Elizabeth W Nampa, ID

When I had Fluent install my home security system it was such an important step. They were responsive, efficient and professional. We got exactly what we wanted and more from a security company.

Reply from Fluent Security

Thank you for your review, Elizabeth! We always love getting feedback from our customers. Let us know if we can help you out with anything! Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Apr. 10th, 2020

Larry Heon Cut Knife, SK

The agent I got was very professional and polite and was well knowledgeable out the product and able to help me out I wish all agents were as polite and helpful and delightfully to deal with

Reply from Fluent Security

Thanks so much for the review, Larry! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our agents! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Bianca Asselin Windsor, ON

The service I received today were excellent! Kasandra was able to address the problem. She did so in a polite, courteous and timely manner. She was also patient with my explanations. She provided me with clear directions.

Reply from Fluent Security

Thanks so much for the review, Bianca! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our agents! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

TRACY TENNYSON Pittsburgh, PA

I'm satisfied with my security system . The customer service always takes Care of any questions I have and today Ms. C was very professional and polite. Thank you for your service be safe and have a great weekend

Reply from Fluent Security

Thank you for your review! We love feedback from our customers. Let us know if we can help you out with anything! Stay safe and thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Heather N. Eugene, OR

Michelle was incredibly helpful assisting me in getting additional camera installation set up. She also helped me trouble shoot my door lock. Fluent has always been pleasant to work with!

Reply from Fluent Security

Thanks so much for the review, Heather! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our agents! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!