Fluent Security

6.6

TJ Hooker Calgary, AB

PROMPT, POLITE AND PROFESSIONAL 10/10. Thank you Amanda for your help tonight.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello TJ, Thank you so much for leaving a positive review! We are so glad you had a good experience. Thank you for being such a great customer! Fluent

Aug. 11th, 2021

Phyllis Swayze Kingsport, TN

I'm phyllis Swayze, recently i worked withMichael from Fluent and we love our update. He gave us two medical pendants with an outdoor camera we can use on our smartphones. We are very happy with our switch to fluent. Michael was very helpful and took his time to make sure we understood everything. I would reccomend Fluent to anyone looking g for a good security company.

Reply from Fluent Security

Thanks so much for the review, Phyllis! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our agents! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Aug. 25th, 2020

Nana LeahD

I feel safe having this system. I can also have Alexa or Siri set my system which is awesome. I like that it texts me or husband if there is a problem. I can’t see being with another company. Many have tried to trick me into changing by saying they were with Fluent (going door to door) saying they are having a special and was sent. I know it’s a lie with their old Fluent shirts and another company hat. Like I would let them in. Please. I called the first time. Now I send them on their way.

Tammy Magee Windsor, ON

I like the very good feeling of feeling secure in my home and my home.being safe when I am away .I also like the staff they have been very helpful and understanding and been patient with me. Even though I have been not so nice myself and for that I apologize .I would also like to say ty for being there doing ur job and keeping us all safe .and ty to the young lady I spoke to today for being a very sweet person and easy to talk to

Reply from Fluent Security

Thank you for your review, Tammy! We always love getting feedback from our customers. Let us know if we can help you out with anything! Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

May. 6th, 2020

Justin O'Sullivan McMinnville, OR

I have now engaged Fluent multiple times for various customer service requests including the original installation and it has been a stellar experience every time! I just worked with Becky who was able to find the part I was looking for and make a very simple process for shipping it out to me and I'm incredibly happy with how fast and simple it was.

Reply from Fluent Security

Thanks so much for the review, Justin! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our agents! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Apr. 24th, 2020

Steven Zalcman Bethesda, MD

Your technical support rep Mr. Tylor P is without question the most affable, professional, and knowledgeable tech rep that I have dealt with in more than 35 year of home ownership in seven major US metropolitan areas. He answered each and every one of my questions succinctly and in a fashion that a 73 year-old luddite could readily comprehend. He also effortlessly walked me through resetting our panel's connectivity, including its communication with our WiFi. He is a true gem and your company and its customers are truly fortunate to have such a stellar employee!

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Steven, We are happy to hear you had such a great experience with Tylor! He is an amazing addition to our team and we are happy to have him! If you have any other questions or concerns please reach out to us at 855-238-4826. Thank you for being a part of Fluent, Have a great day!

Mar. 17th, 2020

Karen Vache Spokane, WA

Agent fully disclosed that they were not a part of my prior security company, but rather I would be going with a different company and would need to cancel my prior service. The installer actually worked for Fluent and was locally based. He made sure I fully understood how to use the system. Two days later my sales person showed up to make sure I was comfortable with all the features and that I knew how to use the app. He even brought a little gift as a thank you. No complaints here.

Reply from Fluent Security

Thanks for the great review Karen! Please let us know how we can ever be of assistance!

Feb. 18th, 2020

Terry

I was skeptical after reading the reviews, however I asked a couple of my neighbors who had Fluent for quite some time now and they all seemed to be genuinely happy with the service. The sales representative that came to my door was upfront and honest. Answered all my questions and gave me time to think about it. After doing some research and shopping around Fluent did offer me the best deal for what I was looking for. The equipment has been working great! Overall I am happy with my Fluent system.

Reply from Fluent Security

Glad to hear it Terry! If you ever need assistance, just give us a shout!

Feb. 18th, 2020

Angelina Bennetts Williams Lake, BC

They got my issue solved so quickly, awesome customer service and great results:)

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Angelina, Thank you for writing us a positive review! We are glad you had a great experience. Thank you for choosing Fluent!

Aug. 11th, 2021

Scott Signor Youngstown, OH

Their response time is excellent and they have excellent customer service.

Cynthia Haggarty

Excellent service, great customer service and always there when I mess up.

Jerome Sims Aurora, CO

Good service and very understanding of my communications with them.

Cindi Benson Gresham, OR

The new wireless pad is so easy to use and the app has a great layout.

Gordon and Gayle Lehto

They saved our cabin from freezing savings us a lot of time and money.

Terry Buchko Akron, OH

Never really had any problems, and if I did, they were fixed quickly

Marlene Edwards Cleveland, OH

Friendliness, able to help me whenever I called with a problem

Mervin

They are very friendly and helpful . They respond quickly to any issues.

Pat

They are very helpful when we call or have any other problems

Barbara

In late they have been very helpful and always help me when needed.

Stan Morton

Helpful when we need guidance. No problems with the system.

Gail Hallett

Easy to use - when alarm goes off - they phone right away awesome

Harvey

Always contacted me with promptness and have been helpful with trouble issues

John W Frame Akron, OH

So far service is good. Always called to hear if every one is ok.

Roger Belyk

Never a problem when needing customer support, very professional

David Toledo, OH

Simple and easy to use equipment. Customer service never has any issues.

Gerry Greschner

System works well and I appreciate the calls to check on service

Kevin Nicholasville, KY

Best price and the best customer service and I like the features.

Kevin MacGillivray

Their workers are always very helpful. The billing is seamless.

Pieter

Very quick response time and knowledgeable technical support

Geraldine McLellan

Had an alarm at shortly after 3 AM telling us that our water was getting high

Dixie

Easy to use app. Everything is remote which is great and so handy

Allem Scherlie

Always respond quickly to alarms even when cased by our error

Brian Rabin

Never had any issues in the 10 or so years I've been a customer

Tasha Davis

When I've had to call them they have always helped to their best

A T Pitcher

Well, they are on top of all alarms and help when you need help

Kim Salem, OR

They have always been nice and helpful when I've called for tech support

Duncan

Fast response, awesome knowledgable, helpful, polite and respectful staff

Gail Vaughan

The company always answers any questions we have when we call them

Dorothy

Always there and ready to help and answer any questions you may have

Lorraine

Fast phone calls when alarm goes off due to not turning off alarm.

Diane Imler Westland, MI

Ashripa done a great job.She explain everything to me and I like that.Glad I had a chance to have she helping me out.

Keith Hubbard Dallas, TX

Very professional And understanding Have very good patience

Diane Kingsport, TN

I recently updated my previous alarm system to Fluent Home and love it. I added two outdoor cameras with their Fluent Home phone app so I can access my system anytime anywhere. Very happy with my decision to switch. Michael was very helpful and informative.

Reply from Fluent Security

Thank you for your review, Diane! We always love getting feedback from our customers. Let us know if we can help you out with anything! Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Aug. 25th, 2020

Kathy Akron, OH

They have a quick response time. Polite people to work the calls. The customer service is wonderful. They take their time to answer all your questions. Today Michelle was amazing in all aspect, answering questions, getting papers I needed and setting up a repair call.

Reply from Fluent Security

Thank you for your review, Kathy! We love getting feedback from our customers. Let us know if we can help you out with anything! Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

May. 15th, 2020

CURTIS NIELSEN Los Angeles, CA

Awesome product and product support. Trevor was an educated and helpful sales rep without being pushy. I needed technical help to solve some issues and Amanda was super helpful and friendly. If all technical support people were as awesome as she, companies would lose very few customers.

Reply from Fluent Security

Thanks so much for the review, Curtis! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our agents! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

May. 8th, 2020

Ron Ashmore Meridian, ID

The sales rep and Installers were amazingly pleasant, clean, and efficient. I needed help and was able to chat with a representative named Bridgette. She was very knowledgeable and took care of my online account issues. Her patience and kindness are appreciated!

Reply from Fluent Security

Thanks so much for the review, Ron! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our agents! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

May. 1st, 2020

Michelle Tate Edmonton, AB

I love calling Fluent because they are always happy to help and there is never a long wait time when I call. Bridgette was very helpful in guiding me through the process of accessing my online account and also helped guide me through making the necessary adjustments.

Reply from Fluent Security

Thanks so much for the review, Michelle! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our agents! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Apr. 24th, 2020

Barbara Peters Alder Point, NS

I like this company because it keeps my home and family safe. I get messages when I know the alarm is set and disarm. I can now sleep because if anything happens the alarm will let us know. I have nothing bad to say about this company . Kasandra and the rest of their team are very understanding and a lot of help.

Reply from Fluent Security

Thank you for your review, Barbara! We love feedback from our customers. Let us know if we can help you out with anything! Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Apr. 22nd, 2020

Abe A-Q Maple Ridge, BC

Sam was extremely friendly never gave me an issue I like when I can call in and feel like you guys understand me much better then talking to a voice message I had a great experience keep up the good work fluent Def will be sticking with you guys.

Reply from Fluent Security

Thank you for your review, Abe! We love getting feedback from our customers. Let us know if we can help you out with anything! Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Apr. 8th, 2020

Alicia Bergman Sarnia, ON

We like the customer service! They pick up the phone quickly and the person on the other end is always more then helpful! one thing I don’t like is that a lot of the times our camera does not pick up things. “Husband gets home and it doesn’t pick up him in the driveway, but the next time he leaves it does” as an example!

Reply from Fluent Security

Thank you so much for your review, Alicia! That is so great to hear about our agents! The camera sensitivity can be adjusted if it doesn't pick everything up that you would like it to. If you give us a call at 855-238-4826 when you have a few minutes we would be more than happy to help you with that. Thank you for choosing Fluent!

Mar. 24th, 2020