Alder

5.2

Lowanda miller Bessemer, AL

Everybody was so very nice and they was fast and professional thank I’m glad I made this decision 👍👍👍

Reply from Alder

Thanks for your review, Lowanda! Glad to hear you enjoyed the install of your system!

Jun. 14th, 2018

Linda wilson Jarratt, VA

Altar rep and tech were very thorough with their service. Everything was explained and shown to me clearly and the experience was very enlightening

Reply from Alder

Hi Linda. Thank you for your review. We're glad you chose Alder, and we appreciate your feedback!

Jun. 14th, 2018

Teresa Ibarra Orange, TX

Alder are thieves & liars!! I have been getting the run around for about a month...no tech can come & fix my system & I'm still getting charged for service I don't have!! Try to cancel & being told that I am in a 60 mos contract so I have to pay!! This company is BS 😤

Reply from Alder

Hi Teresa, thanks for your review. So sorry to hear this has been your experience so far with Alder. Please contact us at so that we can resolve your concerns and help you feel more comfortable about your account. Please let us know your Alder account number or phone number in your email so that we can get in touch with you quickly. Thanks again.

May. 17th, 2018

David Baytown, TX

Very freindly made sure we understood everything said dont hesitate to call for any questions or problems

Reply from Alder

Hi David, thanks for your review. We're glad you enjoyed the services provided by your Alder reps. Thanks for choosing us, and welcome to the Alder family!

May. 14th, 2018

George E. Williams Little Rock, AR

The personnel were very polite and professional. They exhibited great knowledge of their product and very pleasant.

Reply from Alder

Hi George. Thanks for leaving a review regarding your experience with our representatives. We are happy that they served you well. We look forward to protecting your home and family.

Apr. 24th, 2018

Danessa Bolling Houston, TX

Both the salesperson Ryan and the technician Jordan were really nice and personable without being invasive.

Reply from Alder

Hi Danessa. Thanks for your review. We appreciate all your honest feedback, and we're happy that your Alder reps did a great job for you at your home.

Apr. 5th, 2018

Cheryl Howle Florence, SC

Wonderful. Andrew and Dean were polite, professional, and patient. Dean made sure I knew how to use our system, and I appreciate that.

Reply from Alder

Thanks for your review, Cheryl! We're happy to hear that you enjoyed the services provided by your Alder reps. Please let us know if you ever need anything. Thanks for choosing Alder.

Juan G Paris, TX

Agent tells wonderfull things on alarm, but then you find you are trapped for 5 years, if you want to cancel you have to pay contract. If you sell your house you still have to continue contract, even if you die... this is insane... 5 years? Buying a car or what? If you want to avoid headaches never try this

Reply from Alder

Juan, thanks so much for your review. Please reach out to us at with your account number or phone number so that we can resolve any concerns you have. We always provide special cancellations and move options when it comes to events like a death or selling your home.

Gerard Russo

They have been prompt when needed and always available

Moore

Hate it, costumer service is never available to help. I’m always being hung up on so they never answer questions

JACQUELINE WILTZ

6 second its not long enough to look at someone breaking into your home

William

Range of devices to control panel is less than expected

Roberts Wichita Falls, TX

would like 24/7 service and that the camera has limited space

Kim Trout Lewisberry, PA

good experience. A little overpriced. Have had no problems so far.

Johnny Vigil Denver, CO

I txs to have send somebody to fix the setting of were the alarms want off and no response

Edward Cuffley Conway, SC

Not very good customer service . Wait times are ridiculous

Connell Thompson Jacksonville, FL

I don't know why I went with this company, but it was a mistake. The equipment and customer service is poor.

Reply from Alder

Connell, thanks for your review. Sorry to hear this. Please reach out to us at with your phone number or Alder account number so we can resolve your concerns as they relate to equipment and service. Thank you. --Scott

Jul. 11th, 2018

Dolores Marinello Pittsburgh, PA

We bought this system because it's not telephone activated and it's a good price.

Reply from Alder

Hi Dolores, thanks for your review. We're glad to hear your feedback! Let us know if there's anything we can do for you. --Scott

Jul. 11th, 2018

Mark Sullivant

Equipment is 5 out of 5 because it's up to date

Reply from Alder

Hi Mark. Thanks for your review! Glad to hear you enjoy your system.

Jul. 3rd, 2018

Peggy Daspit

I think that the rate for the service is much higher than other security systems.

Reply from Alder

Hi Peggy. Thanks for your review. If you have concerns with the pricing, feel free to contact us at . We always make sure to keep your rate locked in and keep an extended warranty throughout the entire term of your agreement. Thanks again.

Jul. 2nd, 2018

Desiree Wallace Tempe, AZ

Alder is about trapping people into long term contracts and NOT about customer service. They fly under the thin line of legality, but ethically they are black hearted and fly over the line with a smirk.

Jcts Florence, SC

Liars, they don’t get you what they promise. They tell you that you’re in a 3 year contract but it turns to 5 when you decide you want to cancel. They do not care about their customers and their salesman are LIARS!

J Elledge Dallas, TX

I am not a customer. I did not ask to be on any communication list. However ALDER SECURITY has called my cell phone 30 times today. 20 times yesterday. Highly INAPPROPRIATE , UNETHICAL, and constituted HARASSMENT.

Reply from Alder

Thanks for reaching out, and for bringing this to our attention. If you have not had this resolved yet, please contact us at .

Sep. 30th, 2019

Keyshia Columbia, SC

I got everything hooked but when it was time to hook up the panel it did not connect to service and my house is not protected because it have no service what kind of alarm system is this

Reply from Alder

Thanks for your review. We're not happy that you've had this experience. Please feel free to contact us at , or call our tech support team directly at 844-442-5337 Ext 731. --Scott

Aug. 13th, 2019

Dave Farris Lakin, KS

Slow response time, plus very poor customer service (on hold for 10 to 20 minutes) difficult to cancel when contract ends . Just a bad experience that left me feeling cheated.

Reply from Alder

Thanks for your review, Dave. I apologize that you had this experience at the end of your time with Alder. We've cancelled your account since you've reached the end of your agreement. Let us know if you have any other questions or concerns. Thanks again. --Scott

Aug. 12th, 2019

Debra Parker Palestine, TX

My husband lost his job. And now we are stuck 8n this 5 yr contract at 69.00 monthly. And this company could care less about your misfortune. Not willing to do anything to help us out. Not a good company.

Reply from Alder

Thanks for your review, Debra. I apologize for your experience so far, but we are happy to rectify this concern for you. Please let us know if there's anything more we can do (looks like we were able to credit some free months for you) --Scott

May. 7th, 2019

Patrice Taylor Dallas, TX

Alder is a scam, Do not feed into their lies. They never told us about a 3 day cancellation or the 5 year contract. They will not let you cancel the service with them. If i could give them 0 stars i would.

Reply from Alder

Hi Patrice, thanks for your review. Sorry you've had this experience with Alder so far. We want to make sure we rectify your concerns. Please contact us at so that we can have a more detailed discussion about resolving your main concerns. Thanks again! -Scott

Jul. 10th, 2018

CHRISTINA OLLERBIDS Houston, TX

They had great customer service. I was very pleased with their professionalism.

Reply from Alder

Hi Christina. Thanks for your review. Glad to welcome you to the Alder family!

Dolores Williams Birmingham, AL

Very great experience, salesman (Garret) was very nice and professional. Quick installation

Reply from Alder

Hi Dolores. Thanks for your review! We're glad that Garret did a great job in getting you set up with your new Alder system. Welcome to the Alder family!

Apr. 25th, 2018

Felicia Turner Jackson, MS

The installer James was great. He explained in detail the overall operation of the system.

Reply from Alder

Felicia, thanks for your review and feedback! We're glad that James did a great job to serve you. Thanks for choosing Alder!

Apr. 18th, 2018

Carol Elliott Kennewick, WA

Very professional!! Sales person and technician were very polite and friendly!!

Reply from Alder

Thanks for your feedback, Carol! We hope to continue providing you friendly and professional services going forward.

Hal Idaho Falls, ID

It you like sale people giving you false statements, customer service promising you one thing then not following through. Canceling the service a still getting charged, then this is a company for you.

Reply from Alder

Hi Hal. Thanks for your review and for your feedback. We're sorry that you've had this type of experience with Alder so far. We would like nothing more than to resolve your concerns and honor your decision to set up your alarm system in the first place. Please contact us at so we can help!

Clarence Bourgeois Houston, TX

Jack rep was awesome matt tech was awsome to. I feelnthay while i am gone my family be safe

Reply from Alder

Clarence, thanks for your review. We appreciate your feedback, and we're glad that you will now have a safer home with your Alder system there. Please let us know if you ever need anything!

Sara Smith Riverton, UT

We got a quote but decided not to move forward with the services yet but the salesman was friendly and courteous.

Angela

Could be better with customer service need to work on it

Matt Queen Creek, AZ

Not user friendly at all. No way to manage via computer. App hard to navigate.

Brittany Mack Columbus, OH

They had me sign a five year contract without telling me it was a five year contract.

Dee FItzgerald Pittsburgh, PA

horrible communication, third party issues, Not helpful at all

BH

Horrible support no follow up not actually providing service

Reply from Alder

Thank you for your review. We apologize this has been your experience so far! Please reach out to us at with your phone number or Alder account number so that we can identify all your concerns and come to a resolution for you. Thanks again.

Jul. 21st, 2018

Wayne Hannah Anderson, IN

They tell you one thing and do something else. My experience with them was a bunch of lies

Reply from Alder

Thank you for your review, Wayne. Sorry to hear this has been your experience with Alder so far! Please reach out to us at so that we can make sure your concerns get fully resolved. Thanks again! -Scott

Jul. 9th, 2018

Llw Zebulon, NC

Terrible and horrible service the sensors went off without even being hooked up, they keep charging me but want send anyone out to device the equipment!! Horrible

Carol Spokane, WA

Wish I could break the contract Equipment not working big joke only paying so they won't stick me in the credit bureau Can't wait to be free of this pack of thieves

Reply from Alder

Hi Carol. Thanks for your review. Sorry for things having gone this way! Please reach out to us at or call 844-442-5337 Ext 731 to reach our tech support team and we can make sure your system works properly again!

May. 3rd, 2019

Maricel Zuniga Las Vegas, NV

So far we’re satisfied with Alder and Jeffery R is so kind n very informative.

Reply from Alder

Thanks for your review! We appreciate hearing from you, and we're glad you like the system! Please reach out to us if you need anything. --Scott

Mar. 14th, 2019

Ernest Garcia Victoria, TX

I would give a minus star if possible. I’m a long time customer stuck in a 5 year contract. I absolutely hate them. Go elsewhere, they don’t care.

Reply from Alder

Thanks for your review, Ernest. Sorry you feel this way. Please feel free to reach out to us at so that we can come to a resolution about what's happened and make things go more smoothly for you. Thanks again. --Scott

Feb. 1st, 2019

Lillian Columbus, GA

Sunday morning my alarm starts beeping every two minutes low battery..made a call only to find out they are closed. This time last year same thing and no one has came out.

Reply from Alder

Hi Lillian. Thanks for your review. Sorry to hear this! We'd like to improve your experience going forward. Please feel free to contact us at with your Alder account number or phone number. I can facilitate getting our tech support team to help out as best I can. Thanks again! --Scott

Dec. 7th, 2018

Sarah glick Tarpon Springs, FL

Called about some motion sensors on June 6,2018 stayed they have been mailed out today is August 10th still have not received anything this Company is a joke. Do not sign up.

Reply from Alder

Hi Sarah. Thanks for your review. Sorry for your concerns! I'd like to make sure we're taking care of you. Please email us at so that we can have a more detailed dialogue and expedite those sensors to you. Thanks again. --Scott

Aug. 13th, 2018

James McAlester, OK

So far so good. Didn’t get the outside cameras. Said they were on back order

Reply from Alder

James, thanks for your review. We hope you enjoy using your system. Please let us know if you need anything or have any questions about the cameras!

lizzie m. mcphearson Little Rock, AR

Representative had to return to home and explain to my understanding the system I wanted and what I was getting.

Reply from Alder

Hi Lizzie. Thanks for your review. We appreciate hearing your feedback. Please reach out to us if you need anything!

EURADELL ROCK Shreveport, LA

Just got the service. Andre did a very good job with the service. The cost is good

Reply from Alder

Thank you for your review! Glad to hear Andre served you well. Welcome to Alder!

Amelia Sainz Safford, AZ

They were thorough and explained the product to me in a satisfactory manner

Reply from Alder

Thanks for your review, Amelia! We're happy that you chose Alder, and we look forward to keeping your home and family protected. We always appreciate your feedback.

Apr. 19th, 2018