Alarm.com

LAST UPDATED: June 10th, 2022

Alarm.com is an industry leader in home security and automation technology. At its core, Alarm.com is a technology platform. Its diverse product line includes mobile, TV streaming, and smartwatch apps for easy access to its services. The company is passionate about enhancing its customers’ connection with their homes.

report_problem

Attention: Alarm.com is only available through authorized service providers.

You cannot purchase directly from Alarm.com. You must purchase from a third party that will professionally configure and monitor your system. You can find a list of authorized providers in your area on Alarm.com's website. We encourage you to also read the customer reviews of your local providers before making a final purchasing decision.

The Good

• Security and Automation Provider
  • Wireless Technology

Security and Automation Provider

Alarm.com combines its home security and automation services into one mobile app. These services include video monitoring, energy management, and more. The app allows you to set up custom notifications so you can be alerted when doors are opened, the alarm is disabled, or your cameras capture someone on your doorstep. You can choose to get as many or as few alerts as you need to give you peace of mind.

Wireless Technology

Alarm.com was the first alarm system technology company to provide a wireless security system and an interactive iOS and Android app. Instead of just using your security panel, Alarm.com's technology allows you to manage your security system from your smartphone, smartwatch, or a computer. You can also manage any compatible home automation devices as well. This means you can set the thermostat, check motion sensor alerts, lock the front door, view video camera feeds, or turn the lights off using any connected smart device.

Alarm.com runs on a cloud-based platform cellular system. The system could potentially stop working if a signal is lost. If you live in an area with unreliable cellular connections (i.e. rural areas), be sure to discuss your options with the local authorized service provider to ensure Alarm.com is the right choice for you.

The Bad

• Specific Hardware Partners
  • Non-Specific Pricing Model

Specific Hardware Partners

Alarm.com has a broad network of device integrations, but it’s particular about its hardware partners to help ensure security across the platform. You’ll want to make sure to double-check compatibility with any existing security equipment. The list of hardware partners includes the following:

Aeotec Legrand Mercury Qualcomm SkyBell
DSC Lennox Eaton Rachio SolarEdge
Interlogix Leviton Enphase Rain Bird SolarEdge
Jasco LiftMaster Nortek Control Salto Stelpro
Kwikset Lutron Qolsys Schlage Yale

Non-Specific Pricing Model

Alarm.com does not set its own pricing because its equipment is sold, installed, and serviced by licensed service providers. Each service provider is responsible for setting its own pricing and can vary based on area. Your local service provider may or may not list pricing or monthly fees on its website. You’ll likely need to request quotes from local providers to find the Alarm.com service package that best fits your budget.

The Bottom Line

Alarm.com provides a great selection of home security and home automation services. Its state-of-the-art technology allows you to manage your entire home from your smart device or control panel. You can customize notifications to ensure you have full control over your home as well as give you peace of mind. With its nationwide network of authorized partners, the company offers customers the benefits of a large company with the local touch that comes with a regional dealer.

Because Alarm.com does not directly sell or install its technology, customer experience can vary drastically. To help you make the best decision for your home, we encourage you to not only read Alarm.com reviews, but also the customer reviews of the authorized dealers in your area. You can also compare its services to other top-rated home security companies

Message from
Alarm.com

Alarm.com provides total protection for millions of homes and businesses with a new type of security solution that gives you extra protection, better awareness, and all-in-one control from the Alarm.com mobile app.

Professionally designed, installed, and monitored, an Alarm.com-powered security system makes it easy to:

• Protect your home, family and business with professionally monitored security that responds automatically to danger and unusual activity.

• See everything that matters, from every angle, with indoor, outdoor, and front door video.

• Put your home or business to work with automatic locks, lights, temperature controls, and new ways to take care of everyday tasks.

Alarm.com services are only available through licensed service providers who work with you to quickly design the ideal system for your property, needs, and budget. You can start small and build your system over time, or start with it all on day one.

Visit our website to get started and find a service provider near you.

keyboard_arrow_up keyboard_arrow_down

2.4

Dawn Jones Tampa, FL

If I could give Alarm.com and P1P Security LLC. no stars I would!!! The app and the equipment was no match for the criminals in my neighborhood. My house was constantly broken into on a regular basis. The criminals used a signal jammer to freeze up the alarm system and be able break into my house. They hack into your wifi and shut your whole system down. I'm writing this review to warn people and save you the heartache and your money, because this would definitely be a waste a money to you. Word for the wise get a hard wire system or get a gsm system. That way you have a better chance of being safe and your property not being broken into and vandalized.

Reply from Alarm.com

Hello Dawn, We are sorry to hear about the experiences you’ve described with your break-in incidents and with your direct service provider (the company that installed and provides service for your system). We understand how important your home security system is and how devastating a break-in can be. Regarding Alarm.com technology, Alarm.com is one of the pioneers of cellular alarm systems, and systems powered by Alarm.com typically communicate through a cellular network. The loss of Wi-Fi would not affect the ability of an Alarm.com system to transmit alarm signals. To further assist you, please contact us at [email protected] with any account information you have such as the email, phone, name on the account, login name of the account, and your questions/concerns. This will help us locate your provider and help work towards a resolution for the issues you've described.

Jun. 14th, 2022

Bobbie Schuppert Denver, CO

I am a paying customer of Alarm.com and I’m so sorry we signed a contract with them. Customer service SUCKS! If you do get a real person, they have no idea what they re doing. We’ve been trying to get a new panel for a week now … no return calls! I would stay away from this company. The BBB will be getting a complaint from me. Too bad they don’t have a minus 10 stars because that’s what I would give them!

Reply from Alarm.com

Hello Bobbie, We are sorry to hear about the experience you’ve described with your service provider (the company that you have your contract with who installed and provides service for your system). We will be happy to work with you and your service provider to get the help you need. In order for us to further assist you, please contact us at [email protected] with any account information you have such as the email, phone, name on the account, login name of the account, and your questions/concerns. This will help us locate your provider and help work towards a resolution for the issues you've described.

Jun. 14th, 2022

h8dallas420 TX

no customer service what so ever. they require a hand written note to cancel and cost 800 a year for that. their app sucks, the door camera blows and there is no after hours support especially if you live in FL. The app has you call the NY office and of course they have to transfer you and of course its high waiting periods. I have to take a day off work just to be able to work with them to fix my issues. worst security ever.

Reply from Alarm.com

Hello, We are sorry to hear about the experience you’ve described with your service provider (the company that installed and provides service for your system). We want to help in any way we can to resolve these concerns asap. We will be happy to work with you and your service provider to get the help you need. In order for us to further assist you, please contact us at [email protected] with any account information you have such as the email, phone, name on the account, login name of the account, and your questions/concerns. This will help us locate your provider and help work towards a resolution for the issues you've described.

Jun. 13th, 2022

Priti Ellenwood, GA

Horrible Horrible customer service. Here's a question for you - why the **** do you have representatives in the first place when all they tell you is & I quote - " I can't help you right now. I can send a PAID technician to your house for which we charge $105 to take a look at it!!". Mind you that is just for the diagnosis, no guarantee of fixing the issue. Train your representatives on being patient, not be RUDE & how to talk to customers who pay for your services which pays for the job they have in the first place!! If we stop paying for your services, you'd be out of business in a minute. You want people's business, start "RESPECTING" them. This piece of $#!/ told me that I don't know how to talk!! Can you imagine? I did exactly what he asked me to do & when results weren't as he expected- he said he COULDN'T help me any further & can send a PAID technician to my house. Oh & did I mention that all this while he was so frustrated that I could hear him sighing during the entirety of our call. SHAME ON YOU!! YOU DON'T YREAT YOUR CUSTOMERS LIKE CRAP & EXPECT TO BE IN BUSINESS! WILL NEVER RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY OR YOUR PRODUCTS TO ANYONE! EVER!!

Reply from Alarm.com

Hello Priti, We are sorry to hear about the experience you’ve described with your direct service provider (the company that installed your system). We want to help in any way we can to resolve these concerns asap. We will be happy to work with you and your service provider to get the help you need. In order for us to further assist you, please contact us at [email protected] with any account information you have such as the email, phone, name on the account, login name of the account, and your questions/concerns, and we will work as a liaison between you and your provider.

Marco Alliston, ON

Terrible service. After being broken into , I decided to try to get a real security system. I did some research and came up with alarm.com. We have ring cameras at out business but decided for some reason that this might be better bc it is monitored. At the time of consultation over the phone, the person told me absolutely everything I wanted to hear. After the stuff was installed there had been nonstop problems, not to mention the alarm was tripped by my son at 5 am one morning. The alarm rang for about 3 minutes waking us all up. We were a bit panicked and forgot how to disarm it and forgot the safety code. We managed to shut it off and waited for the call or email and we received nothing. When I called in to see why, they told me because of Covid they are short staffed so that maybe why there was no call. (Doesn’t really help if this was a real emergency) my cameras are always going offline.( they said this was our problem) The quality is terrible on the cameras. We asked if we can cancel and they said no. We installed RING cameras right beside them to see what would happen and they have been absolutely perfect while the alarm.com cameras continue to have problems with connection. Extremely expensive! Especially for getting nothing. Hope this helps anyone reading this.

Reply from Alarm.com

Hello Marco, We are sorry to hear about the issues you have described, and the experience you’ve described with your service provider (the company that installed your system). We want to help in any way we can to resolve these concerns asap. We will be happy to work with you and your service provider to get the help you need. In order for us to further assist you, please contact us at [email protected] with any account information you have such as the email, phone, name on the account, login name of the account, and your questions/concerns. This will help us locate your provider and help work towards a resolution for the issues you've described.

victor rodriguez Tampa, FL

It worked pretty good the first year. Now is an issue after the other and my house is unprotected most of the time. To fix one camera they sent 3 different "technicians" and they all charge me different prices for coming to my house after hours on the phone with representatives who told me repeatedly my fees were going to be waived. Customer service is pretty bad and tech wise they are super behind. For the $67 I pay monthly I deserved better. But no worries, one more year and I'll be over with them. No more wasted hours on the phone and no more issues. I have started buying Ring products already and boy those are reliable and good. Their customer service is incredible and their prices are unbeatable. So long Alarm.crap!

Reply from Alarm.com

Hello Victor, We are sorry to hear about the experience you’ve described with your direct service provider (the company that installed your system). We want to help in any way we can to resolve these concerns asap. We will be happy to work with you and your service provider to get the help you need. In order for us to further assist you, please contact us at [email protected] with any account information you have such as the email, phone, name on the account, login name of the account, and your questions/concerns. This will help us locate your provider and help work towards a resolution for the issues you've described.

John Cecena

Absolutely the worst experience I have ever had with any company. We moved in our new house on 3-3-22. As of 4-1-22 (today) it has not worked properly not even 1 day, on the 1st day that nothing worked including my thermostat for over a week, finally a week later a tech finally shows up and proceeded to tell me that everything was a few generations behind and wont work properly, after he said everything he could do as he's walking out my door and i asked him about the thermostat and he's says oh I can't fix that you need to call a ac company to look at because the person that disconnected your service shorted out the system wich was Northstar/ Alarm.com (there own company, and it was actually the same tech that had disconnected the system and shorted it out. I called a AC company who I paid to come out same day and connected it. Northstar said they would pay for it but never did i was at my ropes end and told them to cancel the service, where they proceeded to threaten us, that we would be responsible for the 2 year contract $1700 what a bunch of swindlers!! They said that they would replace the old faulty system with new components wich they did but still didn't work (unbelievable) just got off the phone with tech support. My complaints today are, the garage open close feature doesn't work. The tech that was out the last time disconnected my master smoke alarm because it keep going off said he was going to come back but didn't (so no smoke alarm) my door bell is going off with no one there at took along time to bring up the video/audio app. We have never been able to talk to anyone or for that matter see someone standing there because they were already gone. Pretty pathetic right? I called tech support to another frustrating end. It seemed like we were having 2 separate conversations when he said ok thank you if anything else comes up give us a call. He hadn't fixed anything. I'm going to complain to the BBB and maybe 3 on your side news . I want it disconnected, my money back that I paid the AC company and not be charged anything for there horrible alarm system. I can on but wouldn't be able to capture all that has occurred over approximately 10 phone calls that lasted 30 minutes to a hour each with horrible results

Reply from Alarm.com

Hello John, We are sorry to hear about your difficult experience with your service provider. We want to re-connect you with your direct service provider to resolve your concerns. We spoke with your provider, as well as provided some best next steps for you via e-mail, in the hopes you will get to an understanding together and get your concerns resolved. If you are unable to reach your provider, please email us at [email protected] and we'll work with you to help get you in touch with them.

Apr. 11th, 2022

L Turner Avon, IN

Used Alarms.com in the past. The service was easy to use and connected me to my security system while on vacation. I had no issues using the service and connecting to it. Would recommend.

Reply from Alarm.com

Hi L Turner, We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your services and found the platform easy to use. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience!

May. 20th, 2022

Becca Jones Bel Air, MD

After an attempted break in, we were left feeling uneasy in our own home. We were recommended by a friend to check out alarm.com for our service. The app is very user friendly and allows you the ease of turning the alarm on/off from anywhere at any time. There are settings to customize to your own wants/needs. So far it’s been almost a year after installation and I’m so happy with this service. We are feeling much safer knowing we can access our alarm system and be alerted anytime!

CYoung Edmonton, AB

Nice to have all the access in one place. Not nice to have a single company essentially monopolizing the security system market. Not able to complain about App issues directly to Alarm.com - only through your local service provider/partner who doesn't typically have backend programming access to a third-party app.. Recording rules and sensitivity are often useless (weather like rain or snow = always recording/setting off alerts unless turned off - that's great for security...), other things maybe reflective will continuously set it off and use up all your data uploads, even if you have settings to prevent this. Quality of partners is entirely random. Quality of hardware is not great. Doorbell camera is terrible (we have been through two and they still don't work properly).

Jean

We have upgrade with alarm com and are quite impress. State of the art equipment. We have all bells and whistles, camera, doors window, water sensors,garage doors on z wave, electrical switches on z wave all,interconected into our alarm panel. Service was great. The company spokeman was well verse into his equipments. He has spent a long time explainint equipment. Service was flawless. Needless to say we are quite happy with the apps. Camera are powerfull as they are wifi we are seing great at night solely on the night vision for once it work as Advertised. We have a state of the art system for a reasonable price. They are much cheaper than other company who,have quoted us for a similar system at a much higher price.

Barbara repko Land O' Lakes, FL

We had a salesman come to our door several years ago offering a new product from a fledgling company called alarm.com. there was no up front cost and the price was $60 a month. We had been with ADT for years and after the problems with them we decided it was time to change. They installed the equipment within a week and on time. The tech was very nice and knowledgeable. He showed us every aspect of the system and stayed until we understood it. We pay a $10 monthly warranty/service fees which cover any equipment breakage and the cost of the tech visit. Anytime I need them to come out they have been there within 48 hrs. The tech always runs a test on the equipment. I have complete control over my system with an online app which I didn't have with ADT. I get regular updates from my system, ADT never sent me updates he k half the time they never even knew I was a customer!! I pay my bill via epay so I never worry about it. The only problem we have ever had with the system is the doorbell cam. That is a WiFi issue with my house not the equipment!! WiFi doesn't go through brick very well!! I love this company and would recommend them to anyone!!

Barbara repko Land O' Lakes, FL

we had a rep come to our door and sell us the product they were very respectful covered everything with us there were no hidden costs they were great. They said a date for installation and they were there on time. We have been with alarm.com for several years now and have never had a problem with them. Anytime we need service we just call and we have a tech out here within 24 to 48 hours. He fixes our equipment he runs a test on all of our equipment for us He's awesome. I can pick up the phone and call them if I have a problem during the week and they'll walk me through how to fix whatever I need. On the weekends or after hours there's an emergency number that we can call if there's a problem with the system. But in all the years that we've had this the only problem I've ever had was a broken doorbell and we have the protection plan so they replaced it no questions asked. We pay $70 a month for the services which includes the protection plan. Payments are all made online so I don't have to send out a check every month. The protection plan is a warranty for your products and have somebody come out and repair anything that is broken or damaged. So it basically covers your repair services so that it's not an extra fee. And honestly it didn't cost us anything to have our equipment put in so I'm not sure what the pricing is now but for us didn't cost us anything equipment was perfectly free. If I ever choose to cancel with them once my contract is done all I have to do is send them a letter just like any other company. I would choose them over ADT any day of the week. The first year we were ADT they didn't even know we were with them!!

Brenda Thompson Port Saint Lucie, FL

Available 24 hours for monitoring but this was the worst “ upgrade “ from digital life. I spoke with name Cindy to set up my upgrade and was told I could make installment payment monthly to pay off the camera in which I don’t like along with my monthly payment. Well I started getting harassment calls to make a payment. So I called spoke to a lady who hung up on me. I made a payment of $100 on 1/27/22 and another on payment of $50 on 1/1/22 but Continue to get the harassment calls so I call spoke with Terik very nice guy who stated I will continue to get calls and my service will not be restored until I pay in full. Please be aware.

Reply from Alarm.com

Hello Brenda, We are sorry to hear about your difficult experience with your direct service provider (the company that installed your system). We understand how frustrating that can be. We want to help you get in touch with your provider so they can resolve these concerns asap. In order for us to assist, can you please provide us with more information so we can locate your provider and get in touch with both of you? Please contact us at [email protected] with any account information you have such as the email, phone, or name on the account and we will be happy to work as a liaison between you and your provider.

Feb. 11th, 2022

Peggy Minneapolis, MN

I had a landline connection for 17 years with them. I just switched to wireless after my husband passed. This last month I upgraded to mobile access on my smartphone. I have always had good response if I had any issues. They use a local company to do installs or repairs, however if you are tech savvy they will walk you through issues on the phone if possible. They are up front with what costs will be incurred for anything needing to be done. I am extremely well pleased with this company.

K P Edmonton, AB

Alarm.com notifications can take 10-15 minutes to happen after a trigger . Providers blame it on alarm.com's network which they describe as poor at times . Do not buy the latest doorbell camera, its terrible . If I try to speak to someone the voice is garbled and they have no idea what I'm saying and sometimes it doesn't even notify a trigger . I'm getting rid f the doorbell camera and installing a separate ring.com camera which I've had in the past and a much better product I'm now moving and looking for a new provider and more than likely will not use alarm.com equipment . You can buy alarm.com equipment online through a few different sites and its over 50% less to buy as the local providers add huge mark up on the equipment ...check it out for yourself

Reply from Alarm.com

Hello KP, We would like to get more information about your equipment and learn more about the experience with your video doorbell camera. We want to help in any way we can to resolve these concerns asap. We will be happy to work with you and your service provider to get the help you need. Regarding the purchase of Alarm.com equipment, we do recommend obtaining Alarm.com service and hardware from an Alarm.com authorized service provider directly. The advantage being that our service providers can offer new equipment, and typically, a full warranty. Alarm.com does not have an official refurbish program, therefore Alarm.com devices purchased online could be damaged/outdated. In order for us to further assist you, please contact us at [email protected] with any account information you have such as the email, phone, name on the account, login name of the account, and your questions/concerns. This will help us locate your provider and help work towards a resolution for the issues you've experienced.

May. 4th, 2022

Barry Gulden Cape Canaveral, FL

Love that the cameras are interacted with the security . When an alarm happens cameras film and lights go on . The Poe cameras are great . I do not trust wireless cameras. On any security system . Bad points are when zwave lights go on there is no indication on phone . I have a IMac computer . The cameras will not work on standard app using Google . You have to use Firefox .

Dr/ :Lou Tuirchi Palos Verdes Peninsula, CA

I installed Alarm.Com in my new home and it is very good. Reasonable installation and monthly fee is fair. I had another company in my other home and paid four times the monthly fee. Would recommend them highly.

Greg J Carter TX

Nine years I've paid for this service and just had my first alarm while out of town. Found out that I had to register with local police if any action was to happen. Reaction from alarm.com was, dang really sorry we didn't tell you that. What good is this?

Mark Valentine Colleyville, TX

I hate paying $60 a month for crap service, the alarm .com website takes forever to load video if something was going on at my house it would be over before i could look. The phone app is not any better if i get an alert on something half the time it wont load it says retry. Video doorbell is not worth it , buy a ring at least you can use the video chat before they leave. Last time i had work done they said i could get a discount if i renewed my contract for 24 months. When i called to see how long i had left so i could cancel the rep said i signed a 5 year contract. Bunch of crooks and rip off artists. I never agreed to a 5 year contract. Save yourself a headache go somewhere else. And they do not call you back if you leave a voicemail.

Ed Surpin Mead, CO

I would give 0 stars if I could. My system never worked properly. I reached out to them and it's near impossible to speak with someone. When I did speak with a person, I was told that they couldnt help and they will have someone call me back. It took 3 weeks to hear from someone and still my issues persist. I live in a new home community and will do everything in my power to make sure my neighbors done get suckered like I did. I will also be speaking with DR Horton (my builder) and inform them of the horrific service. It shoudl be illegal to take peoples money and offer 0 in return. Horrible!!!

Reply from Alarm.com

Hi Ed, we are sorry for the experience you have had with your service provider. We reached out to your provider with the details you wrote, and their customer support manager is reaching out to you. We have also offered added support to them if they were to need it. If you need additional assistance, please let us know through the Contact Us page on our website and we will be happy to work as a liaison. We hope the installation issues you’ve experienced with your service provider will be resolved quickly. Best, The Alarm. com Team

Apr. 21st, 2021

Andy Tulsa, OK

This service pissed me off I had they tech guy come out like 7 times and possibly more. I been having so many issues with the cameras recording I bought more clips but there are times when someone rings my doorbell I get the notification on my phone if you want to view video but the video never shows up. I really want a refund and only had them a month but now I am stuck in the stupid contract. I had a issue with my alarm going off and no one ever responded on the panel and I had to call them to see why never called and it was hard to get a hold of anyone on phone are chat. They told me they were ADT but they are contracted under Alarm.com. I try to respond to the tech are sales person and hardly dont get any response back. Also they lied to me about having a dvr reciever to record longer videos then clips because once you reach your limit of clips you are pretty much screwed and still pay monthly fee and hope no one breaks in are still anything. Dont waste your money they are crooks.

Reinhard Queen Creek, AZ

I would give them 0 stars if I could. I sold my house and move out of Country and contacted them. They said I have to fill out a form with the new address where I'm moving to what I did. Now they told me that there is no way to let me get out from my contract. The guy on the phone told me I should lie to him and say that I will rent out the house so he would give me a discount on the last 9 month of the contract. I told him no! I sold the house. What the heck is that for a SECURITY COMPANY who want you to lie??? I will tell the new owner from my house that he should stay away from this company. They will rip you off. I can not recommend them to any one. Now I have to pay for a security system what I don't use anymore and I not even live here.

Bill Cuba, NY

I have used Alarm.com for five years and I am very satisfied with their equipment and service. Take time to talk to Adam. He is very knowledgeable and helpful.

David Fulkerson Oil City, PA

I have had this for two years now and the it is a home security alarm simple as that, priced compared to others, very long contracts (will never do that again). For what they do, I would never recommend them to anyone, go with a more reputable company.

Jim Green

Does everything I want -security, home automation, etc, Alarm (false so far) response has been very quick AND professional. Cost is only slightly higher than lesser systems and service and upgrades have been very good.

Miles

I rate them less than a star!! I have had the system installed for two years and have had equipment problems since. Replaced doorbell camera at least twice. Bad service, initial install problems to include a camera installed incorrectly on my rain gutter,, had to relocate and now I have holes in my gutter. the video footage is horrible, cant make out anything. The cost to get out of the contract with a year remaining is over $1000. This has been the worst experience! Stay away!!!

Rod Jacobs Aurora, IL

Loooong contract!!! Just cost us $1850 to adhere to to fine print of contract because we sold our house after 10 months into 5 YEAR contract! Of course this part of the contrat was NOT highlighted! Didn’t plan on moving but we are. Company wouldn’t send technician to allow us to take equipment so had to fownload manual and gigure out myself. This includes: push button/remote ffont door lock, doorbell camera/communication, water sensors, remote garage opener, wall control unit, window/slider/door sensors. NEVER AGAIN!!

Max Rothgeb North Chicago, IL

I don't have much good to say about Alarm .com when they contacted me to setup installation after they promised to get me a camera for inside monitoring . They came out to install and the installer could not get the camera to work . Then I agreed to change from the camera to a remote acess Thermostat again they came to install it the installer didn't know how ti wire it to my home heating/cooling units . Since then everytime I call them the person I talk to says they will have THEIR BOSS CALL ME BACK , that never happens . But they darn sure get their money every month.

Started with alarm.com over 3 years ago. Paid for the camera services originally but for some reason the quality was extremely poor. Later the program was switched three times and now I am with another vendor who no longer uses alarm.com platform.

Rodderick Graves Colorado Springs, CO

I like that the price is reasonable. The bad is the cameras stop recording after a certain number of videos and it’s a pain to free up space for cameras to resume recording then when you complain to monitoring service they tell you a dumb number to get out of contract so if u get this be prepared to do 2 years hard time

Kenneth Okerlund

Site is not very easy to use and can be quite confusing as well as slow. It is nice that it makes it so you can control everything from the same place, but you can often run into a lot of issues with their site.

michelle coleman robinson Somers Point, NJ