Wayfair Logo

5.0

Hannah Coyle Marietta, GA

I ordered 2 counter stools from wayfair. One came in the correct color, the other came in a color we did not order. The company sent back the wrong colored stool for free. THEN we order 2 more counter stools since now we only had one. The order contains one correct color and one wrong collar AGAIN. Now we have to wait for after Christmas to receive hopefully the correct counter stool.

Jerry Smith Hagerstown, MD

In 2015 I purchased the "Good Directions Lazy Hill Bristol Farm Post Mounted mailbox and post. After the first year, the powder-coated finish began to peel away from the sides and door of the mailbox. Good Directions was kind enough to understand and they replaced the mailbox for free. Now, the door will not close on the replacement mailbox just 9 months after receiving it. This is an expensive mailbox and should be expected to last more than 1 or 2 years. I learned my lesson here - I will go to Lowe's and get a $25 mailbox.

Shari Evers Lehi, UT

Shipping with Wayfair is amazing. Our love seat came in a cute little box, and I had no idea how it all even fit in there! Extremely innovative!

Chris New York, NY

I ordered an LP Horizontal Record Multimedia Cabinet on June 20th and after a long wait I received a delivery date of August 28 from 3-7pm. Well, it’s August 28 at 10:51 and still no delivery. I’m not very happy with this company and it’s clear their delivery isn’t very organized or respect their customers time. I don’t think I’ll be ordering and furniture from them again time soon.

ERVIN Bollinger Phoenix, AZ

I purchased a wool rug from Wayfair it started fraying right away called customer service and was told there's nothing they could do for me but that's just the way wool rugs do I don't know about you but ordering online something like this I would not recommend unless it comes with a guaranteed return policy I mean come on two months after I own it it starts doing this was very disappointed in their customer service buyer beware

Steve

Good returns at a great value. Huge assortment of furniture. Decorated our entire new home for a fraction of big box places.

Theresa Donnelly Catonsville, MD

I have gotten several couches, lots of lamps, sheets, towels etc. All of it was great value for the price and held up well. Fantastic stuff!

Blake Wilcox Salt Lake City, UT

Wayfair has a big selection of different furniture and decor. Their prices are great as well. However, they charge a lot for shipping and their deliveries are late most of the time.

Constance Falatea Kirkland, WA

Purchased tables, lamps, a rug and chaise lounge and have been completely satisfied with the quality of the pieces. The prices were reasonable and delivery was timely.

Brenda Thomas Ferron, UT

Wayfair is the best place to buy online furniture. I have purchased a couple kitchen benches and some farmhouse style barstools. All purchases have been top quality.

Lori Fletcher Saratoga Springs, UT

A bit overpriced, but I found the cutest plant that I'd been looking for a long time. Good thing you can always find a discount. Their descriptions and products are great. They keep sending coupons in the mail but they're good for new customers only. Seems like a waste of money for them to keep sending those that won't be used.

Kaitlyn Rios Ogden, UT

Wayfair is great online giving great furniture selection at low prices. They have a variety of furniture styles that allowed us to furnish several rooms on a budget. Great delivery options too!

LoertscherL Riverton, UT

We have blight several things from Wayfair and have never been disappointed. Even with damage item, the replacement product was sent out and received very quickly.

Tiffany I Elkridge, MD

Quick shipping and easy assembly. Step by step instructions. I like both IKEA and Wayfair; however, I shop with Wayfair more due to the free shipping.

Jon Robinson Riverton, UT

We had a really hard time finding barstools that matched our kitchen and would be kid approved. We finally found some at Wayfair and they've held up great against our 5 kids.

Violet Acosta Stewart Marietta, GA

My wife likes to buy furniture and decorations from this site. And I put all of the items together and hang them up. So far it all seems to be quality products. We will be purchasing more things in the future.

Asia Bui Gulfport, MS

We bought this really cool and chic bedframe from here and it came so quickly for my sister's new room! It is such nice quality and came here so fast!

Yanesezah Fenelon Delray Beach, FL

I use wayfair to purchase a majority of my housing furniture. The furniture is reasonably priced and always designer. I also appreciate the fast shipping.

Nathan D. Warrendale, PA

I ordered my dining room table from Wayfair, I live in an apartment and needed a nice modern table on the smaller side to fit. The package delivered in good shape and the assembly wasn't overly complicated.

abby becht Pleasant Grove, UT

Wayfair is a good online store that is very easy to use. My friend always gets her decor from here and she absolutely loves it. She says that the products are always a perfect addition to her house.

Shauna Smith Austin, TX

Have used Wayfair regularly. Good search tools with other similar items also highlighted. Good price range and quality options. Great customer service and follow up.

Alyssa Boren American Fork, UT

I love how it ships free. Everything is already so much better since I don't have to pay the extra money to ship it. Everything I have gotten has been in good condition after it's been delivered.

Cassandra Sunnyvale, CA

Wayfair can be a bit overwhelming if you don't know what you are looking for. They have SO many options of items, which can be a good thing or a bad thing. You can get great prices though, so it's worth the search!

Marissa Redwood Falls, MN

I bought my baby's crib through Wayfair, and the price was significantly cheaper through them than other companies that carried the exact same crib. And they offered free shipping. I was very pleased.

Andrea Smith Idaho Falls, ID

I have ordered light fixtures and faucets from Wayfair and the quality has been excellent. They arrive quickly, are well-packaged, and I've been very happy with their customer service.

Toni Purdy Bullhead City, AZ

Great selection of products. Easy to shop online and the prices are within reason. Nice to shop from home.

jimena Gomez Dallas, TX

BEYOND DISGUSTING everything is overpriced their quality of their items are the same as DOLLAR TREE ITEMS !! Insane. I will never buy from wayfair again especially not with the kid trafficking allegations they have been accused of in 2020. NO THANK YOU !

Waste of Money Baltimore, MD

I absolutely love Wayfair. The quality of products I have gotten is unmatched to any other online store.

DONNA S DAWE Locust Dale, VA

Like the items purchased except last table purchased arrived without an internal shelf. After multiple requests, they agreed to send the shelf but it never arrived and only response was to offer a discount on next purchase ! No thanks!

Hector Dominguez

VERY GOOD, SPECIALLY WITH THE SPANISH SPEAKING PERSONNEL - KIND, COURTEUOS AND VERY HELPFUL ALL THE TIME

Frustrated Customer Gambrills, MD

Terrible experience with this company. My first order was lost and no one could tell me where it was. My second order came with a defective part and when I called they told me it would take two weeks to get a replacement part in. Will never ever order from here again and would advise everyone to stay away.

Annie Monaghan

Bought the dollhouse book shelves. Very poor quality, made from MDF not wood, shoddy paint work and scuffs. The assembly instructions are poor. The door holes as seen on the pictures aren't on the furniture..unsure why not?

Jon Waynesboro, VA

It was an awful experience and I will never purchase or recommend Wayfair. I purchased a swing set for my grandkids on May 3,2019, your website says ships from warehouse on 5-7 days, It shipped on May 9, 2019, I received it June 11,2019 Pretty sad that a company as big as Wayfair can’t track packages, you need to take lessons from UPS or FedEx

Diana Akron, OH

I paid over $400 for a couch and it broke. It is beyond repair. Also the cushions get warped if you sit on them and one of the cushions tore on the bottom. Also the the weaved straps under the cushions tore. I live by myself and this couch didn't even last a year and a half. Worst money I ever spent.

Eric Czosnyka Hamburg, NY

Bought a coffee table from Wayfair thru Ebay. Receive the table 6 weeks later damaged. They wouldn't send a new one in its place and then take the old one. Customer service is poor. I had to fix the table at own expense. Beware!

elizabeth seltzer Langhorne, PA

If I could give them a no star I would, Their customer service is non existent. I spoke with 5 different people and received 5 different answers. One being a manager, Shelbi R. Case Manager. I called her, left messages; sent emails.......no reply. I will never order anything from them again.

Christopher sheridan Northampton, MA

Placed an order and decided to cancel order only 5 minutes later...been on the phone with several " service reps" for the past hour not only trying to resolve this issue, but ultimately to place another order.The process explained to me to resolve all this is so involved that I seriously doubt I could ever do business with Wayfair in the future

Tom Pleasant Grove, UT

They have great deals. I like to just browse the site and check on the new deals. Like how quick they can get it to me and it is easy ordering.

Laura Herriman, UT

Always have good choices and shipping is really good. The return policy is great. There is a warehouse close by.

Stevie American Fork, UT

I love online shopping for home decor! I have purchased chairs, a mirror and table. Table came damaged and they paid for me to repair it.

Magda Fullerton, CA

It's been a month since I placed an order a month ago and still no right order TWO TIMES THEY SEND WRONG ORDER I PAID FOR DINNER SET THEY SENT TWO SMALL BOWLS TWO TIMES NOW THEY WILL NOT ISSUE A REFUND STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY

Ashley Roberts Dallas, TX

I love the free shipping. It makes getting the high quality furniture easy. Also the prices are very nice and comparable

Rocio Diaz Tallahassee, FL

They have an extremely large variety of furniture and home items, however, the prices are very high for the quality and the products. Not worth the exorbitant prices and shipping prices.

Cyndee Seare Midvale, UT

I just remodeled my home. We were able to buy so many awesome affordable items from wayfair. The delivery was very fast

Janessa Whatcott Los Angeles, CA

I have bought tons of furniture from here and it always is great! I have only had a couple issues and they were great to accommodate.

Jami Lucas Eagle Mountain, UT

I love the huge selection and the ease of returns. I bought a light but it was too small for the space, but it was so simple to return.

Christy Suguturaga Orem, UT

I love the fun stuff i find on wayfair. I got the cutest chair and rug. I like that the stuff I find on there is unique and stylish

Michelle Schow Saratoga Springs, UT

We bought some chairs from Wayfair. They have a large selection, so if you are looking for something specific it is a good place to shop.

Bryndie Managua, MN

I love using wayfair for furniture. Super easy to shop all the categories and I’ve found some super awesome deals. Customer service is very easy to work with

PessoaJ Herriman, UT

I have only shopped here a few times but every time has been a good experience. Items were good quality and shipping was fast.