Best Company Guarantee Eargo Logo

Eargo

Bob 124noble Noblesville, IN

Great hearing aids for a fair price. I have had very good customer service who responds back in a timely fashion and are very knowledgeable.

Maryjoyce omo Kissimmee, FL

Amazing and excellent. What I can say about eargo the people are profesional and so positive keep up the good work guys and the product wow it’s really wow I’m speechless

Reply from Eargo

Thank you so much for taking the time to post about your experience! Please spread the word to friends and family who need to improve their hearing!

Jan. 12th, 2021

Nancy Otsuka Fishers, IN

I never thought it could be so easy to wear hearing aids. They come in the mail with easy to follow directions and it's just that easy. They are simply amazing!

Reply from Eargo

Hi Nancy! Wow! Thanks for taking the time to write about Eargo and thank you for trusting to help you improve your hearing. If there are friends or family we can help, please spread the word. Do you know you can recommend Eargo to someone and receive a gift? The person you refer to us also receives a 15% discount on their Eargo purchase. Check out our referral program at the bottom of our homepage on our website.

Dec. 30th, 2020

SeaWolf55 C. Virginia Beach, VA

I have had multiple issues, the worst thing is that they change channels by themselves if there is a loud noise or when you are eating crunchy food. They are just not powerful enough for my hearing, Good Customer Service thou.

Steven Smith Cape Coral, FL

Bar none the Ergo Hi Def model is the best on the market. I am hearing sounds and soft conversations that I couldn't hear before with my old hearing aids.

Reply from Eargo

Hi Steven. Wow! Thanks for the super post about your Eargo experience. I'm so happy you're hearing better! Do you know you can recommend Eargo to someone and receive a gift? The person you refer to us also receives a 15% discount on their Eargo purchase. Check out our referral program on our website.

Bob Ravenscroft Phoenix, AZ

It’s wonderful to hear so well again! Great design: easy to install and very comfortable..

william j. ebner,jr

easy of use and works very well plus the easy of increasing volume.

Thomas Fariss Lynchburg, VA

Cleared up tinnitus in my left ear. Easy to charge and put in

Reply from Eargo

Thanks for posting, Mr. Fariss! We're so happy you've had a great experience using your Eargo hearing aids and that they've helped your tinnitus subside.

June Windsor, CO

I hear very well with them and they fit nicely in the ear. I don't like them as well on the phone.

Reply from Eargo

Hi June. Thank you for posting. We're very happy to know you're hearing better using your Eargos. Our team of licensed hearing professionals can help you with how your Eargo hearing aids work using your phone. Please give them a call at 800-615-9000 or email [email protected]

Nelson P Romeoville, IL

They are very comfortable to wear, works very nicely, I don’t even know that they are in my ears. I would personally recommend.

Reply from Eargo

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments! I'm happy to hear you've had a wonderful Eargo experience! Please tell your friends and family and spread the word.

Jan. 6th, 2021

Joseph Schlag Alexandria, LA

Was a great experience, Gabe had all the information, well versed in their program and was able to answer all of my questions. Thanks Gabe.

Marjorie Bullock Roberts Valrico, FL

My experience with Eargo was terrible The ONLY representative that I would speak to is LIONORA she helped me and explained to me that all these mistakes that were made were the exception and that Eargo was a fine company She also made an appointment for a hearing aid specialist to call me and lo and behold she did. Wow a first for Eargo. Would I recommend Eargo to someone, at this point I have to say because of the help that I received today, maybe, last week I would have said NO I am looking forward to being able to hear Sincerely Marjorie Bullock

Reply from Eargo

Hi Marjorie. I just reviewed your account and I can assure you that you're in great hands with Alyssa. She is a wonderful audiologist with great experience and will do whatever it takes to make sure you are hearing well and happy with your Eargos.

Phylis Morrow Pacifica, CA

I am excited about receiving my Eargo hearing aids. I will provide feedback after i have a chance to use the hearing aids.

Reply from Eargo

Hi Phylis. Thanks for allowing us the opportunity to improve your hearing. Please let us how you're doing after you've had time to use them more.

Paula Fulmer

so easy to wear.. comfortable.. no back ground noise

Carole Jett

Product works well and fabulous remote customer service.

Doug Schirle

Great product, fantastic customer service!!

Linda

I can hear things I haven’t heard in many years.

Jim Harms

Great value for the price. Excellent customer service.

Lou Ligouri

Easy, affordable, and they work very well.

James Hein

They make me hear things I could not bsfore

Michael Finch

Lack of volume control from Eargo app. My Resound behind the ear aids work better for my hearing.

Reply from Eargo

Hi Michael. Everyone is very different regarding how they want to use hearing aids. Eargo hearing aids are designed to be cutting edge in many ways, yet extremely easy to use with a digital processor that doesn't require constant volume adjustments. However, if you want customization to the sound profiles, the Eargo app does provide customization and our team of hearing professionals can make even more adjustments for you in a remote fashion to easily upload into your Eargo hearing aids. That being said, we understand that everyone has unique needs and that there is no one hearing aid that is perfect for everyone.

Sep. 17th, 2020

Darlene Olson Montello, NV

Polite & great Doctor & answere all questions.

Reply from Eargo

Hi Darlene. Thank you for posting the note! We're thrilled you've had a great experience.

Jeffrey h Beauchamp Fairfield, OH

Your people are excellent! I have only had my devices in for 2 days, neeed to adjust per my conversation with Amber today.

M Turner Holton, KS

I wear them everyday for about 8 hours so far. I so have itching, But I have put sea breeze on a cotton ball and clean my ears and that seems to help.

Jim Pennetti

They help to raise volume, but not clarity.

Morella

Limited range , service so so, other options better for less

William Jackson, TN

Better than hearing aids I have used in the past. Still adjusting to sound and distinguishing voices from background noise.

Reply from Eargo

Hi William. We're happy you've purchased Eargo hearing aids and allowed us the chance to improve your hearing. It's great our hearing aids are performing better than ones you've used in the past, and they will take a bit of adjusting. Please make sure to reach out to our support team if you need programming changes to your hearing aids or you need help of any kind. We can be reached at 800-615-9000 or you can email us at [email protected] with your full contact info. Someone will reach out to help from your email inquiry.

Mar. 23rd, 2021

Victor Odessa, TX

Arrived on time, easy to follow instructions, the videos were a great help. Totally happy with them

Reply from Eargo

Hi Victor. This is great news! Thank you for posting this. We try and make the entire process of purchasing hearing aids easy - from beginning to after the purchase. Thank you for the feedback and please spread the word to friends and family!

Feb. 17th, 2021

Allen Ocala, FL

Fast and easy screening, ordering and timely delivery of product. Excellent CS with Sandra, Au.D.

Reply from Eargo

Hi Allen. We're so happy that you're happy. We also agree with you about Sandra - she's a wonderful team member on our hearing professional staff!

Jan. 12th, 2021

Ted Heilman Sacramento, CA

I can hear people walking behind me Almost went to bed with them Now I know how loud my voice was

Steven K Palm Beach Gardens, FL

Excellent service and efficient and knowledgeable in their product

Reply from Eargo

Thanks, Steven! We appreciate the kind words and the opportunity to help with your hearing!

John Cox Ranchester, WY

All of your staff Brandon Will and Paullette were of great help.

Reply from Eargo

Thanks, John! We're very proud of team and even more thrilled they were helpful to you. Do you know you can recommend Eargo to someone and receive a gift? The person you refer to us also receives a 15% discount on their Eargo purchase. Check out our referral program on our website.

James Phillips West Monroe, LA

At this time my package has not arrive. All my contacts very helpful

Carol McBride Sun City, AZ

I am loving the ease of use and performance!

Helene Michele Craig Chalfont, PA

Terrific customer service. Great, easy to use hearing aids.

Reply from Eargo

Hi Helene. We're so happy our hearing aids and customer experience has met your needs. Thank you for taking the time to post this!

Mar. 22nd, 2021

Anthony Ferrandino Willingboro, NJ

Fast response , knowledgeable,answered all questions

Reply from Eargo

Thank you for the comments! We're so happy we had the opportunity to help you!

Jan. 14th, 2021

Rita Sakamoto ,

almost fell out of my ear. I am unable to adjust the program from 1-5. working on cleaning them!

Reply from Eargo

Hi Rita. We will gladly help you with these concerns. I have placed a request to have a Client Care rep reach out to you. We'll make sure you're taken care of!

sid manley Pendleton, SC

Susan was Informative, kind, and understanding.

Reply from Eargo

Hi Sid. Thank you for the wonderful comment! Susan has been with Eargo over 5 years and she is exactly as you describe her. Thank you for allowing us to help with your hearing!

Eric Lewis Battle Creek, MI

Excellent customer service for an amazing product!

Reply from Eargo

Hi Eric. Thank you for taking the time to post about your experience with Eargo! We sincerely appreciate the opportunity to help with your hearing!

Bruce Shapiro ,

My heraing aids will not adjust or change program by double tapping either ear.

Philip Encinia Scottsbluff, NE

Very easy! Great customer service. From beginning to end!

Glenn Susalla Oak Creek, WI

I was very happy with the knowledge and courtesy thank you

Reply from Eargo

Hi Glenn. Thank you so much for taking the time to post about your experience!

James Beyers Phoenix, AZ

Customer service and a really good product

Albert Wood ,

They work with people to get them the help they need

Tom Columbia, MD

Very nice hearing aids and great customer service!!

Barbara Schatt Seattle, WA

Follow-up, courteous and serious response!

Terry Anderson Smithville, TN

My hearing loss does not work with these aides.

Reply from Eargo

Hi Terry. Thanks for trying. I hope you find something that will work for you!

Dec. 30th, 2020