Molina Healthcare Logo

Molina Healthcare

star star_half star_border star_border star_border

3.9

Gabrielle Tollerson Cincinnati, OH

just out of the blue terminated my coverage..it's like they don't want to cover anyone..they take money from people but don't want to do what they're there to do. It's a scam.

L Mills Houston, TX

I cannot find an endocrinologist or gynecologist who takes Molina. They will only take the Medicare package, not the Marketplace insurance. This provider list is a JOKE. I am just sick of this.

Pisces J Phoenix, AZ

I had to cancel multiple appointments because they are slow with authorizations. Worst insurance I’ve ever had.

sophie do San Antonio, TX

I would do zero star if i could. DO NOT USE THIS INSURANCE !!!! this is the worst insurance company ever. they never pick up the phone and their website is useless.

Brendan Prout

Customer service & phone system is horribly outdated, but the actual medical care is great!

Joseph Presseisen Dallas, TX

If I could give zero stars I would this is a scam they won't cover preexisting conditions even though they say they do . I've been waited over a month

Massie Dodd Charlotte, NC

I've been without an important medication for more than a month waiting for prior approval. Not good at all. If it's not generic there is to much hesitation

James Brighton, MI

If you like not being covered anywhere, and being stuck with the bill through the balance billing loophole, this is the insurance for you!

J Connelly Saratoga Springs, UT

Had Molina for a year. Not a lot of our providers took Molina so that was a little frustrating.

Pete Stephens Brisbane, QLD

Absolute crap. Can’t pay a Bill online or get into my account for the 3rd time. There tech sucks and I hate them.

andy gladko Vancouver, WA

Make us pay more for bill, that was paid off in full almost 8 months ago! Dishonest insurance company! Shame on you !

Greg Howard Ocala, FL

I paid my premium and there are no doctors that take molina insurance so why are they selling insurance for

Gabrielle L Tollerson , PA

They did not cover anything they were supposed then I get left with expensive bills. They are a bullcrap scam company

Tiutimova Palatine, IL

The worst insurance that can be. Covered ZERO!!! Customer service never NOT available!! sorry to waste time!!!

Lukasz Seattle, WA

If there is a hold on your medication, you are in for a battle. Hope you don’t die!

Krishna Parikh

Rate is good but coverage area is very limited

Rod Midland, MI

Mom is dying of cancer. Thank you for denying all the test the Doctors order.

Charles

Nice people but slow to pay when they owe you a appeal refund.