Kaiser Permanente Logo

Kaiser Permanente

6.6

Richard So Woodland, CA

one stop shop for all your insurance needs. hospital, pharmacy, specialists all under one roof, ability to change doctors is also a plus! free delivery of medications too!

Tony Cole Aurora, CO

I liked Kaiser for a handful of reasons. 1: copays were low. 2: Our plan was really good, so service was often really affordable 3: Allergy injections were crazy inexpensive compared to other providers in the area.

April H Lehi, UT

This insurance company is probably the least favorite of all we have had over the years. We have had several insurance companies and this felt the most like socialistic medicine to me than the others. If I had a choice, this company would be toward the bottom of the list for me. Having said that, I think they have a nicely streamlined system that is ready to handle a LOT of people.

Kim Kunz Fallbrook, CA

Great doctors. A little hard to get specialized treatment. But as long as you follow up, everyone is more than courteous and very knowledgable. I have had great experiences with all the people i've worked with!

Amy Farmer Provo, UT

I was on my family’s insurance when we had Kaiser Permanente and it just seemed really expensive for what it offered. Just did not give me a bang for my buck. Or even give me something worthwhile for my money. But maybe that’s just how all health insurance is in America.

Anthony Sgambati Rocklin, CA

We have had Kaiser from day one. There is not system that is more connected to support all your health care needs. I have a choice, and I choose Kaiser, every time!

Lindsay Fritts San Diego, CA

I have not been a fan of Kaiser Permanente the past 2 years I have had them. You have to jump through multiple hoops just to go to a specialist who can handle your health issue properly. It gets expensive having to have multiple appointments and pay multiple copays (which aren't cheap) when you already know exactly what type of doctor you need. I had an ear problem, but couldn't go to an ENT without a referral, so I ended up going to the general doctor and they ended up popping one of my ear drums and I couldn't hear for a week until I made it to the ENT (which I had to pay for 2 appointments, even though it was their fault). Would not recommend.

Douglas Larson Pleasant Grove, UT

I was completely covered when an infection led to a emergency surgery, although if they had helped me out when I went to the office, the surgery probably wouldn't have been necessary. I think their doctors are over-booked, because it took a while to get in to receive care.

James Nelson Falls Church, VA

The coordination between specialists is second to none. They know my history and can access it quickly. This may produce bias and hinder their treatment, however, at times.

Hannah Cummins Gilbert, AZ

Kaiser is a great provider if you live close to all of their facilities, if you live far away then it is very difficult to deal with. Being a college student and being covered by Kaiser was a huge headache and was very stressful. I also wish they were better at helping their patients with their symptoms rather than assuming a diagnosis and prescribing a bunch of medicine that may or may not work. Their billing and clams department is also AWFUL to deal with, it takes them over 2 months to file a claim from an outside doctor, ridiculous.

Blake Adams Evergreen, CO

What a horrible experience with the HR department. Customer service skills are lacking in all areas. What a shame. Smh.

Yessica Los Angeles, CA

4 hrs waiting and no one to help me.you ask and they say “ oh because you are a just walk in” 4 hour to make an account your in and this is just in the clinic.

Buddy Cash Cumming, GA

Kaiser permanente in Georgia does not even have Basic x-ray abilities in all of the county of Forsyth just north of Atlanta. They refer you to a facility in another surrounding county for this basic care.

Dion R. Bennett Redwood City, CA

Great care and service. Doctors are top notch. Hassle free appointments and the website is easy to navigate

Patrick Fay Olivehurst, CA

I have had kaiser coverage for decades. The only reason I don't switch providers is that I can't afford to. Basically, they suck. Pill pushers. God forbid you have a problem out of network. The bills go to collections before Kaiser pays them. They really suck but looking around, I tried other insurances and couldn't find much better.

Kathleen Morgan

Access to information about me, Summaries of appointments, access to physicians easy access to personal

Charise Brady Salem, OR

I can't wait to change my insurance. Kaiser is not fully non profit. The CEO makes 16 million a year. I have been on a merry go round for 5 yrs. Going no where. Old school test. And cheap meds to many restrictions on doctors. I feel the money I have spent on Kaiser was wasted.

Scott Aurora, CO

The customer service reps are incompetent and give incorrect information. Their own reps don’t know the hours of locations and what services each location provides. Multiple times I have been told one thing and only to show up at the office and find out what I was told isn’t true.

Beth Timms

I like nothing about them they are rude. They have select appointments for certain people they cannot schedule and refuse to schedule. My primary will not schedule a physical instead he sends me to specialty doctors to avoid doing a physical

Nicole Johnson Portland, OR

I have loved the ease of making appointments, and the online interface has been wonderful. I have liked all of my doctors.

Mina Trevis San Fernando, CA

Are not honest and attempt to save money by telling you that nothing can be done. When in fact there is care you can get, but they don't have physicians qualified for the procedure needed. Would not give a referral outside of Kaiser to restore my vision.

Tagg Ogden, UT

They have such a large network of specialists. It has been great with the quality of service we have received from their doctors.

MARIXA GOLDEN Menifee, CA

I love Kaiser insurance company, just that now with the Covid, it's taking a bit longer to get in to see your provider. But otherwise; they are great!!

tanesha jackson Antioch, CA

I have had good experiences with my doctors in person and on line. They get back to me in a timely manner to schedule my appointments

David T Draper, UT

I had Kaiser with my previous job and they were a great company to work with. They have a lot of doctors to choose from.

Noriko Johnson Pleasant Grove, UT

Always able to see a Dr and rarely have to wait good Doctors and convenient. Was great for my family I wish they had it where I live now

Mackenzie Taylor Portland, OR

Decent, but definitely messy processes. Extremely hard to get thru to a real person in your doctor office. Always routed to a call center. Long waits for med fills. Short appointments. I like the app.

Dasha Directo Provo, UT

Kaiser has been my primary health insurance company since I was little. It's the only one I really trust. There are great fitness programs that comes with Kaiser.

jason shoora Los Angeles, CA

This company has hired bunch of thiefs to get you in every way they can... they do unnecessary X-Ray and many tests without explaining that they're out to get your wallet...

Robert K Smith Portland, OR

My care and service has always been excellent and cost effective. I would not consider any other

Edie Daniels

5 I've had Kaiser since I was a child and as long as I can stay with them I will stay with Kaiser.

Trung Tran Anaheim, CA

This is the worse Insurance company I've seen in my life, Rip off, shady, dishonest on billing, bad customer service. Don't go with Kaiser Permanente if you don't want to be ripped off all of your money.

David Padilla Los Angeles, CA

They dont want to diagnose anything, only prescribe drugs. Whent in for allergy tests and got nothing but epipien training and a plethora of prescriptions and no tests were done

Rick Galliher

95% perfect - only problems ever have been administrative, and all from subcontractors

Esterline York & David Williams

Service is top shelf. Like everything in this country, it could be more affordable.

Kyle Johnson Portland, OR

My wife and I have loved having Kaiser insurance. All the care has been great and we love that it is all covered.

Dave Vincent Rocklin, CA

Great provider of quality healthcare. For best results, you be the one to manage your healthcare, working with your go to doctor.

Maximilien Onga Nana Ashburn, VA

Kaiser Permanente is a great provider. Good Doctors, and good pharmacy service Highly recommendable.

Yolanda Ramirez Rohnert Park, CA

Kaiser , is a great very helpful never had a problem. It would Use either Rohnert Park or Santa Rosa locates

Luis Bates Azusa, CA

Great service from the receptionists. Great Doctors. Great Nurses! Great Buildings, clean and well maintain.

Christy Suguturaga Orem, UT

I really don’t like that nothing is personal. It’s too big. You don’t know who will see you and your choices are so limited. I feel like a number. It’s my last choice

Cam McClellan Magna, UT

Kaiser is a great company with lots of good doctors to choose from. I have always received great service from them.

Luna Rockville, MD

The doctors and nurses there are very nice. They have clean and high technology equipment. I think it worth the money.

Kathryn Robinson Riverton, UT

Kaiser Permanente is a great insurance if you are a California resident and don't plan to travel much outside of California.

Cameron Clark Provo, UT

My grandparents have had this insurance for years and love all of the convenient benefits. Would definitely recommend!

Lesa Stewart Saint George, UT

Kaiser is a great health care system. I found the service to be fast and reliable. I wish more Healthcare organizations were like them.

Dale L Farmer Littleton, CO

At one time they were very affordable if you needed individualized insurance. Not so much any more. Good doctors and staff. Good facilities.

Nana Asiata Herriman, UT

Kaiser has great insurance and options. Coverage is awesome. Too bad they don't have more establishments in other states.

Rosie Hansen Salt Lake City, UT

Kaiser has great coverage, I just wish there were more Kaiser facilities around the U.S.. I hate the fact that you can only go to a Kaiser facility because of this insurance.

Alexandra Chavez-Earls Chandler, AZ

Honestly, I would not recommend Kaiser anyone that really cares about being healthy or having good healthcare. There are so many limitations that it’s not worth even trying to get help. Plus, the doctors that I’ve been to had no respect for my situation or the time they made me wait for useless appointment. Don’t go to Kaiser.