Kaiser Permanente Logo

Kaiser Permanente

6.6

kawonia bernstine San Bernardino, CA

I’ve been a member of and a former employee of Kaiser. I’m very saddened by the treatment that has been provided to my 80 year old mother who suffers from dementia, she’s been denied medical care denied appointments, appointments not booked. She’s retired and has excellent insurance that is payed for, to be treated with less compassion is just horrible. I’ve filed grievances with member services more than once they have been of no help just awful. By far the worse customer service care ever from a very known company. I will be filing a complaint to corporate for patient neglect and for providing my mother with a medication that has worsen her dementia.

Claudette Cooper San Diego, CA

Kaiser is the worst health care I've ever experienced. I can't wait for open enrollment on Nov. 1st. They are so slow at getting to the route cause of a problem it's beyond pathetic, it's life endangerment. I hope I make it to a PPO by Nov. 1st and am able to get the right care and the right testing for my ailments. Heart Disease and Vascular Disease run in my family. I have high cholestoral and high blood pressure, I have pressure and pain in my ears, head, neck, left arm. In the last 12 weeks this has happened and in the last 8 weeks this pain has traveled to my calves and top of my feet where I can't walk more than 2 blocks without excruciating pain. Prior to this I excersized walking 5 miles. I also work out with a personal trainer at Cross Fit.

munchkin7803 Fredericksburg, VA

Kaiser has the worst customer service and the worst health care. My child has not been able to get care for her health issues. She receives text messages from the dr. But is not allowed to actually see the dr. If I was still receiving health care from Blue Cross Blue Shield, my daughter would have been feeling better way before now, now she has to go away to college feeling sick every day because the Dr. would not see her before she left and has prescribed her medication that did not help at all and is making her wait until October so she can come see the dr. If she was able to see the dr. In the first place none of this would have happened

Amanda Lynne CO

If I could give them zero stars I would. I had to fight for years to receive treatment for an adrenal tumor. During that 18 month fight my health severely degraded and still treatment is limited. Online PT, limited follow up, my Dr went on sabbatical, couldn't even get an emergency life saving steroid injection kit that is a standard treatment for AI. Their refusal to diagnose has destroyed me and there is absolutely nothing I can do -no lawyer in the state seems to be willing to fight KP since they only allow arbitration. 2nd incident- my daughter had to go to urgent care. They treated her like a drug addict, did a little blood work and sent her on her way. I picked her up because she was in so much pain she could barely walk. About an hour later she checked her blood test results and had seriously high levels - I rushed her to the ER this time. Within 30 minutes she was admitted - pancreatitis and gall stones. She stayed for 3 days before surgery and 2 after. They should have never sent her out of UC but they just don't care. Now me again- broken foot. No pain meds because all the pill seekers in Oregon. Orthopedics is supposed to call to set an appointment, instead they send a message through KP.org which I don't see because I have a job until it's too late to schedule. Had to wait until Monday. call to schedule and no appointments until January- JANUARY. For a broken bone. For real? I can do a phone appointment which is useless. Whatever you do, I don't care how cheap it is. Stay far far far away from Kaiser. They don't care about people, or their health. You would be better off being treated by the clowns at the circus.

Jec Canby, OR

I like all the professionals that have helped me. I appreciate the convenience of so much in one place, for example: Dr, dentist, labs, pharmacy, so I don't have to drive all over town. How ever the nearest location isn't as close and convenient as I'd like.

Brad Willis ,

I'm been with Kaiser my entire life and I'm in my late 50s. I think that if you are young and healthy, Kaiser can be very good. But as you age and actually start having problems, perhaps there are better options. In my case, I had not had labs in about 3 years. That's partially my fault, but also I think my doctor should have pressed me a bit to get them done. When I finally got them done, I saw that I had type 2 diabetes and kidney damage. I requested a referral to a nephrologist several times and was denied each time, despite having micro albumin of over 700! (below 20 is normal). Now I'm much worse, again largely my own fault, but I do think that a specialist would have helped me to keep things under better control. I will be doing a teleconference with a doctor on Monday and I'll press hard for a specialist. It's my view that they try quite hard to avoid referring you to a specialist in order to save money for the company, and that's not right, in my view. My mother has had chronic heart failure and I think her experience has been a bit better. Years ago, I had a woman throw a wine glass at me, severing an artery in my wrist. The surgeon simply tied off that artery, so now I only have one instead of two. I've been told that was probably not the best way to address that issue and that the artery likely should have been surgically repaired. I did have a different doctor who did a good job on the tendon repair and nerve reattachment. So again, if you are young or quite healthy, they can be a very good option. If you have chronic problems, you should explore all options.

Odao Ogbonmwan Mableton, GA

I really like Kaiser Permanente, the convenience of getting all my prescriptions and paying for all my doctors visits at once in the same place is very helpful for me. I wish we could’ve been able to stay with them but it got too expensive and had to go with another one. If it wasn’t so much to pay each month I’d go back.

John G. Pasadena, CA

As a Kaiser member for a good portion of my life, I'd say it has been, by far, the best health care I've had. The convenience of how its integrated care system works is truly exceptional. Those that give it fewer stars obviously have a bone to pick with KP, so be wary.

Mary Calloway

All services with same facility can be referred to specialist after initial visit with primary doctor. Doctors really listen and schedule appropriat test with no hassle over cost. Can get durable medical supplies at nomimal cost. The list goes on and on.

Barbara Porter CA

I have been with Kaiser for over 37 years. Overall it has been good health insurance for our family of seven. Luckily we have been healthy but have had times when issues have come up when health care has been needed and Kaiser has been pretty easy to navigate. My elderly parents also had Kaiser and they gave permission for me to handle their health concerns. The app was amazing for ease of emailing their drs and reordering their meds.

Nell Damascus, MD

Our experience with Kaiser Permanente in Cleaveland Ohio was incredible. We had young children and felt very well taken care of I felt they were cohesive between disciplines- it didn’t feel like insurance it felt like a medical support company who valued our children’s wellness. When we traveled out of state to MD instead of going to an ER for breathing treatments we went to a Kaiser Community and they handled everything in-house very efficiently. I wish my employer offered Kaiser now.

Brad H Gilbert, AZ

I spent time reviewing many labs and medical personnel who work for Kaiser Permanente. This to me is an outstanding company with a business model which could be mirrored by other medical insurance companies. All of. the doctors and medical personnel are hired by Kaiser Permanente which helps to drive down the cost of. medical care by not having to pay for doctors and other hospital services in separate invoices. When you use the system as a patient all the various medical costs come to you in one bill and not many separate bills from different areas of the hospital. This allows Kaiser Permanente to accurately predict what your bill will be for a procedure vs other most insurance plans which cannot predict what the final price will be or if all the personnel in the hospital accept your private insurance. From a doctors point of view the system allows for easy conveyance of patient information by each doctor being required to submit their office number to the Kaiser Permanent system and any doctor wanting to relay message, such as a new malignant diagnosis, to another doctor can easily use the system.

Morgan Knight Salt Lake City, UT

My family and I are so grateful for Kaiser! Kaiser was fundamental in guiding us through my daughters Autism diagnosis. They helped us every step of the way to make sure early intervention was available and affordable. They were amazing in providing resources and key in helping us get the best possible care for our daughter. Kaiser was also great when we had our second child during the pandemic! We are forever grateful for our experience with Kaiser!

sexyj76 Fontana, CA

I love Kaiser! I have had them since I was a child in Los Angeles to being an adult now in Fontana. This is one place that I can say is worth the money. Between great and knowledgeable doctors and nurses, to their pharmacy and customer service. If I had an issue, it would get resolved quickly. And if I have a question that I ask through their app, I get an answer within 2 days. (Depending on the question and it not being an emergency

Vicki Clearwater, FL

I was with them for years and I really loved them. All your doctors, hospital, tests, specialists and medications are Kaiser and in their facilities. You should check for your nearest Kaiser hospital/medical center first because most of your tests are done there. But being all in one it is incredibly easy to get everything you need done. The web site is also really good. You can check your appointments, test results, re-order prescriptions very easily.

Linda Bonogofski Canby, OR

I really like my doctor at Kaiser. I always receive answers to my questions very quickly. She has a very conscience attitude toward me and I feel very comfortable with her and I value her advice. She is prompt to refer me to a specialist when needed and always refers me to a doctor who can really help me. I am looking forward to seeing her as soon as this COVID19 settles down. I also really appreciate the lab testing sets up for me as well. The lab people really know what they are doing and I have never been hurt when they draw blood.

Adrianne murray Brigham City, UT

What can I say I was born at Kaiser 43 years ago. My oldest son was born there and I loved it. My parents both have Kaiser now when I moved to a state they did not have it I was very sad. It was my favorite to have everything basically together where you’re paying one fee and all the doctors work for one company. I loved the hospital. My parents have complained a little bit over the years as far as price is going up and that a lot of people have them but they still stay with them so that says a lot

Eric San Diego, CA

I have been insured through Kaiser for about two years now. While health insurance in general is over priced in the US, Kaiser certainly makes it worth it. My primary care physician is great about making time to schedule an over the phone appointment and if she is not available to do an in patient appointment I am welcome to work with a different doctor.

Robert Suemori Seattle, WA

Worst insurance company you can have for health. Waiting 3 weeks for ankle surgery and kaiser denied my claim to have the operation at a top 100 orthopedic surgeon. Instead they said I need to see their orthopedic Dr's. 2 days before surgery

Marcos Dosal Mountain View, CA

horrible company, filled with incompetence and complete lack of caring. I have a condition that leaves me in chronic pain, I cant get any help through them, their programs for pain management are a joke, their doctors show no empathy nor do they care what you are going through. You get treated like a piece of meat, if you need to get blood samples, you get taken to a common room with 5-6 other people getting their blood drawn right next to you separated by a divider. Everything about this company sucks.

Mike of Colorado Denver, CO

When Im with a medical person its fine. Had quality care. However their online system ;customer service has gone down hill. I notice wait times increasing. The IT folks who designed online system or voice system need use real people to beta test.

B Johnson Hayward, CA

I just joined Kaiser Union City with the promise that I could keep my brand medication. I gave my prescription bottles to the doctor however she did not honor them and created an order that she felt was best. It's been days without my medication & Ive had to file a grievance but I still haven't been able to resolve this so I am going to start filing grievances everyday until I get help. I am severely ill which makes this so much more difficult. I will leave this plan and get the word out that Kaiser does not care.

Kaiser p member Apple Valley, CA

Because the pandemic Kaiser permanent insurance going down hell . It’s take phone apointment with doctor just 1 week or more if face to face with doctor around 1 or 2 months. The result of my X-ray still waiting for over 2 weeks and no results yet. When I called me membership they said we back up because the pandemic even my monthly payment for them high their services going down hell I advise any new members to looking somewhere else for relabel insurance

R, Gipson Boulder Creek, CA

I had good experiences with Kaiser in Stockton, CA, but horrible with Kaiser in Santa Cruz, CA. I went into urgent care with an excruciating sprained ankle and could not walk without the use of cars, the hand rails, and inside Kaiser I used furniture and walls to get around. The front desk person was rude in her tone and would not look away from her monitor to even look at me when we spoke. She saw that I was having trouble walking and was in pain but not once did she offer me a wheelchair or even a crutch. Besides, she had me come up to the counter twice - then had me walk down a long hallway and back to her desk twice to see the x-ray tech and the onsite pharmacist for my prescription. I had to walk past 5 well chairs just behind her desk area around the corner to do so yet she did offer me one once! I was leaning on the walls and door knobs, limping, and on occasion grunting because my ankle hurt so bad to walk on it. I passed a security guard, multiple medical "professionals", and even the physician's assistant I saw did not offer me anything to assist in walking. Eventually, after I had already walked throughout the urgent care facility and was quite frustrated, the medical assistant assigned to me asked me if I wanted a wheelchair. I say "It's a little late for that now since I've already had to walk the entire facility without help." Before I was done talking, she turned around and said "Ok." as if to just brush me off. *These are the kinds of people we can expect expert medical care from? It gets worse... I was seen by a physician's assistant(PA)- I asked to see a doctor. The PA looked at my xrays and essentially questioned if anything was wrong with me at all. (I had already been limping around for two days and called into work bc I couldn't perform my duties). So now I'm lying...? The only reason I was there is bc my ankle hurt severely and I'm almost 50 so my wife thought it best for me to have it looked at. Now, this woman who is not a doctor is treating me like an idiot, asking me "How have you been walking on your ankle." As if there was something "I" have been doing to exacerbate the problem - if there was one at all in her opinion. She said she could not see anything wrong on the x-ray then turned the screen to show me. I had already asked the x-ray if anything regarding a sprain would show on an x-ray of bone. (The x-ray tech was a really nice guy.) He said the "Dr" would be able to see swollen tendons or ligaments, etc, and see the problem. When this PA showed me the x-ray, it only showed bone! Therefore, she could see nothing of relevance. Which was my thought in the first place and the reason I asked the x-ray tech. I said to the PA, "That x-ray only shows bone - not anything in regard to a sprained ankle." She tried to save face and to explain that sometimes she would see a "bone spur, etc...." I tried to explain again what I had been going through but she was not convinced but then gave me her "recommendation" of time off work and prescription strength Advil. She never brought up that I was also there to get a note to let my employer know why I was calling in and that I had a valid reason. I had to remind this "PA" that I needed a note before she left the room. She returned with the note, explained it, and then left the room and was off to see her next patient - me still limping behind her and her medical assistants, and numerous medical staff - still none offered me a wheelchair or even a crutch. On the way to get my Advil, I took one of the wheelchairs that were collecting dust by the front office and used it to get my meds. During my visit to Kaiser yesterday, 7/19/21, I had walked more on my sprained ankle than I had the entire day and left neglected and with a bottle of Advil. Are these the people we consider "essential"??? To whom? Obviously to their own echo but not to their patients. Needless to say, I won't be going back to any Kaiser of my own accord, and I will be posting this same review wherever possible. This is what happens when you deem some people's employment as "necessary" above everyone else's. You just create ego-maniacs who think they're doing you a favor while doing their job poorly. Now my Kaiser Insurance is entirely useless. *Breakdown: 1. Pharmacist was nice - He and I had some good laughs. Very personable. 2. X-ray tech - He was great also. Also very personable and genuine. 3. Physician assistant - She was not knowledgeable, pompous, nor helpful, and made me feel like I was being dishonest about my condition. (Empathy, compassion?) This woman should not be seeing patients - at least those who want to get well and leave with any dignity. 4. Front office lady - She was rude in her tone and complacent 5. Medical assistant - She was short and complacent and cocky!

WT Vienna, VA

I'm trying to find a Black primary care physician and there don't seem to be any. I have made three visits - one to a podiatrist and another to a new primary care physician and another to an optometrist and all left me feeling like I was just another MRN instead of a patient. I had to state my concerns repeatedly and had to keep probing before anything reasonable was offered. I'm not sure what information a doctor can get from listening to one's heart for less than 2 seconds - I guess hearing one beat is enough. I was given diagnoses that weren't communicated to me - only written in the report. After getting lab results, instead of responding to each result, the lazy doctor copied and pasted the same thing for each report which generic suggestions. I have receive no follow up regarding some of my lab work. Feeling like Kaiser if more like a free clinic. I initially thought I'd like the idea of having most specialties on one place, but this is not IT. I will be switching insurance plans if I am unable to find physicians who care about patient care and not getting people in/out as quickly as possible. #SayingNOtoKaiserPermanente

Kerri Fiero West Linn, OR

Kaiser is the worst there is they delay care tell you you dont need care and provide the worst care for pain or chronic conditions Very long waits to get to see a doctor even longer for specialty care Their Physical therapy is a waste they talk to you and give you a paper with exercises to do at home. dont even see if you are even physically able to do them. I fell a month and a half ago did go in for MRI I have dislocated nerve roots other never roots being squished and many other problems in my back My legs go numb and wont move often Still cant get in to see a doctor PCP is still a moth out specialty care is 3 months out to get care. They refuse to refer me out of network so I can get care as they do have those doctors but you cant access them in timely manner Referral to surgeon got denied and referred to physiatry instead that is 3 months out but i can have a phone appointment 2weeks from now what can they do for you over the phone ? Kaiser is the worst McDonalds of health care give you the least possible care make you wait get the order wrong and get you out as fast as they can. One phone appt doctor lied told me no changes on MRI and yes there were i had it open in front of me and i can read I worked in healthcare there were many bad changes and that I should take the gabapentin she prescribed sorry I am allergic to gabapentin and its on my allergy list. Worthless appointment and that the only doctor i have seen yet a month and a half I have been trying to get care. Kaiser sucks would not refer a pig to go to Kaiser. terrible health plan and health care.

Linda Inglewood, CA

Kaiser Permanente's "care" has deteriorated to the point where I'm scared to go to them for anything! It's impossible to get an appointment with your primary care physician, ESPECIALLY when you're sick, which means you are left with seeing a stranger who doesn't know or even care about you in their urgent "care" department or the emergency room. I have had too many extremely negative experiences with incompetent or totally uncaring Kaiser doctors over the past two or three years to count. I really want to get out of this plan, but I'm trapped until the enrollment period opens up in November. If I could, I would sue them to recover all the premiums that have been paid by my employer for this crappy plan -- more than $1100 per month!!! For nothing! It's a ruthless shakedown! I know that many health plans in the U.S. are pretty unimpressive but, believe me, Kaiser is the absolute worst! Beware.

Marko Vrtikapa Arvada, CO

June 24, 2021 OUR HEALTH CARE SYSTEM SUCKS! Two days ago I had a bad night. I was short of breath, coughing which leads gagging, a slight fever and could not get ANY sleep. The next day, I call my primary provider - with whom I have my insurance through - Kaiser. I am hacking on the phone, my voice in garbled because on sore throat, etc. I CANNOT have another night like that - not two days in a row - I got maybe 2 hours of sleep. I speak with the nurse for my md and I am told that they can get me in on July 12th. I laughed - they are worthless! Kaiser is horrible! Sidenote: I went to Instant Care - paid out of pocket for meds and appointment and saved $50. That's right - Kaiser, my insurance company, would have charged me $50 bucks more for the same service.

Jennie Brennan Loveland, CO

Made an appointment over a month ago at the Loveland, CO office. Over 45 minutes wait after the appointment time. No one came out to acknowledge I was even there and that they were running late. Once I got back to the examination room I sat waiting for the doctor, the assistance came in and was rude and asked me if I wanted to reschedule. After being asked that 3 times, I just walked out. Terrible service for the amount of money I pay every month. Haven't seen a doctor in a year and it will probably be many more before I go back. The Loveland CO office is terrible and I would not recommend it and if I could give it NO STARS I would

Larisa Ashburn, VA

BEWARE OF BEING OVERCHARGED!! I always ask for a cost before doing ANYTHING. They always say this is covered or this is a low price. Every single time I get a big bill in the mail. They will say a video visit with your doctor is at no charge to you. I have done 3 so far and every single bill came out to be $300, $650, and $200. I had to call for all of them to get them to correct the bill which was supposed to be AT NO CHARGE TO ME. This is ridiculous. This constantly happens to other family members too and for small stuff too. Every time I need something from them it needs to be a whole big stressful situation. I can’t imagine the amount of people who just pay these incorrect bills. I now keep documentation of every time they tell me the cost of something because I already know they will try and scam me.

Mike Lichtner Inglewood, CA

1. Kaiser online Kaiser has me on 20 meds, Unless I run out completely on the online apps says it is too early to reorder. Thanks now I have to drive 25 miles to their pharmacy and argue with them. 2. If I try to email my doctor, he never answers. then an LVN (if you are lucky) and quotes from a page of a manual. #. been a member is mid 80' and they just keep getting worse.

Sam Seattle, WA

Terrible insurer. They are provided free through my employer, which is great because they have no record of me even though I have an insurance card and packet they sent me and have used them once already for a virtual consultation with a particularly useless physician. Nearly impossible to get any assistance and they claim to have no record of me, even though I have already set up an online account. To top it all off thier help line is only open during normal business hours (you know, when people work) so it becomes nearly impossible to get a hold of anyone so that they can attempt to do their job.

Javon Denver, CO

The shipping and receiving department really does a great job of getting trucks in and out. Great customer service and I don’t say that very often. Josh really does and good job and value other peoples time.

Rahim Sabadia Yorba Linda, CA

Excellent overall care. Very responsive and their online platform and tools make it very easy to keep track of appointments, lab results and communications with health care providers.

Gonzalez Carmichael, CA

Amazing!! I love the ease of all services provided in under one roof. The doctors are great and professional. Theres is one or two problems but thats everywhere and you have control.

Brendan Krafty Decatur, GA

Everything seemed to make this insurance the best, but it was too good to be true. I started to realize every doctor I was seeing (about 5) had this same grumpy careless attitude. As a result I never felt like I was receiving good care. The system and facilities themselves are great, as are the pharmacists and customer service people. Ultimately went back to a higher premium plan and at least I can now go to Emory and see the best docs in the country.

Angela Colorado Springs, CO

Pharmacy: drug formulary complaint I am not sure who is in charge of my health, my doctor or my insurance? Kaiser recently required all members to use a Kaiser Pharmacy or Mail-Order Pharmacy instead of a local pharmacy. Gee thanks, that was helpful! Now that my prescription is in the mail-order pharmacy there is no one to talk to when my insurance (Kaiser) decided to no longer cover a medication. "It is no longer on our formulary". It has been a month and I still do not have this prescription, or any other that might take care of the condition. My doctor has prescribed a new prescription, has jumped through all of their "authorization hoops" and still nothing. DO NOT USE KAISER IF YOUR HEALTH DEPENDS ON YOUR MEDICATIONS! My medical condition does not just sit on "hold" while Kaiser tries to unscramble a formulary or approve my Dr's prescription. The system is broken. I can only thank God that my condition is not life or death- I have a feeling others are dying- PLEASE FIX THIS PART OF YOUR PROCESS/ SYSTEM!

Mimi Fresno, CA

Kaiser Insurance is great as long as you’re a healthy adult but it is COMPLETE TRASH if you need specialized care that’s not offered in their network or have kids that need urgent pediatric care. If your kids get sick and need to go to a pediatric ER or hospital (WHICH IS HIGHLY LIKELY BECAUSE KIDS GET SICK) even if you first take your kid to Kaiser’s urgent care/ER and get transferred/referred to a pediatric hospital under the advisement of a KAISER doctor, YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY THE OUT OF NETWORK charges for that pediatric hospital. I was under the impression that our ER co-pay was $250 but instead I’m paying 3x as much because Kaiser does not have a pediatric ER department and does not cover out of network care despite their doctor sending us out of network. Thank goodness my baby did not need an overnight stay or further intensive care because even though we have KAISER insurance and pay $600 in monthly premiums, we would go bankrupt. Healthcare in the US is trash overall but while we’re still under this system, I will be switching health insurance for my family ASAP (at open enrollment or if we get find new jobs, whichever comes first.)

xyz999 Santa Maria, CA

Recently, Kaiser Permanente Mental Health Professionals on strike to protest the long wait for patients who need help for mental health care in the Bay Area, because they were under staffs. But Kaiser claimed this is all about pay raise issue. In my personal experience, it took me 6 weeks to a see a mental health care specialist. I believe Kaiser is under staffs and underserved their patients who seek help in this field.

Paul Vancouver, WA

Type 1 diabetics should be cautious of Kaiser. The insulin on the formulary is antiquated (Humulin circa 1978) and only available in vials. Clinicians are well-meaning but ignorant of the prices patients must pay for more modern insulin so they will prescribe better insulin, but a shock comes at the pharmacy when its time to pay. The whole health care industry needs greater transparency around the total cost that patients are asked to pay: premiums + labs + drugs + negative health consequences of using antiquated medications.

Jenna LeStarge

I really like the Kaiser approach to health care. It is great for kids. I had my last baby at Kaiser- Walnut Creek and I was blown away by the experience. The midwives were so professional, and their holistic approach was so refreshing.

Kenneth Okerlund Orem, UT

Really good coverage, especially with the dental insurance. The only thing I don't like is the limited availability depending on location, but they still have decent policy on going to another location if you can't make it to them.

DiDi72 Los Angeles, CA

The worst hospital ever, very uncaring, unconcerned, inconsiderate and treats people as guinea pigs instead of as patients!!!

Frances Harmatuk Baltimore, MD

I have been a Kaiser member since I joined the workforce and had to get my own insurance. Kaiser keeps wonderful records and is super helpful in keeping me informed with upcoming services. I love the 1-stop shopping and not having to worry about provider networks.

Lorraine Johnson Selma, CA

kaiser has been good for me and my family for the most part but i have had a couple of physicians that i would never deal with again. I also have had some of the best doctors and nurses and practitioners care for me at kaiser. the staff in all the departments have been very helpful and kind and show they care about you.

Ray Reyes Fuquay-Varina, NC

Great service I went to one of their office while I was in the ARMY in Maryland and they treat me like a king. their staff are real professional and I have a friend that work with them and he does not have any complain at all. One of the BEST one.

Tanya A Long Beach, CA

I love the convenience of services at Kaiser. But it is so difficult to enroll with them. They only accept a few new patients during enrollment and they are very expensive!! It would be great if more lower income families could benefit from their services.

kayshel Herriman, UT

I had Kaiser insurance for many years all the time I was raising my family in California and they always took good care of us. They took good care of my husband while he was fighting cancer. I also had them in Colorado and was sorry to move to a location where they were not available

Christine Farmer Littleton, CO

I used Kaiser Permanente for health insurance for several years. I was happy with my doctor and felt like I had good care. I only left because the price for the monthly insurance premium became ridiculously high. For our family of 4, we were looking at almost $2100/month! This was on a high deductible plan, so we would pay that amount and still be paying more to reach our deductible. In two years time the premium had raised about $1,000. I blame much of this on Obamacare and the government, but regardless we went another route and are very satisfied to be saving all that money.

Craig Orem, UT

While living out of state we were covered by Kaiser Permanente and we loved it. The insurance was very affordable and we loved the physicians that were in network. In fact we really miss using that insurance because of every aspect associated with it. If you are in a market where Kaiser is an option, look into it!