Ambetter Logo

Ambetter

star star_half star_border star_border star_border

5.5

Paul Henderson, NV

Ambetter's website is a mess. I have never been able to login to my account, so every time I need to do something, I have to call their customer service.

Elizabeth Monge Chicago, IL

It is the worse plan I ever had!! I can't get appointments with doctors. If you do; it's about a month wait and nobody accepts this insurance bc the doctors don't get paid.

Daniela Mihali Edmonds, WA

The terrible health insurance ever. Ambetter has only taken our money and is very expensive. No doctor wants to take this insurance. I will never buy this ever again.

Al Boca Raton, FL

Billing and coverage is always problematic. If this were a car brand it would be a Rambler, obsolescent and unreliable. Big mistake going with Ambetter.

Patrick Boynton Beach, FL

The worst insurance in the world. Always takes forevor to get care. Nothing approved. Not real insurance! Do not buy. Run from this company if you want to live!

NATALIE OLDROYD Cave Creek, AZ

keep suspending our insurance by claiming auto pay not set up. They're shut down their call center and are not taking calls. Not even sure if they're still in business.

Luis Atlanta, GA

Tired to call, email, ... etc VERY DISAPPOINTED no one answer the phone or email never. Tired to waist hours and hours on the phone..... These guys are THE WORST

Cap Fort Lauderdale, FL

Terrible, terrible insurance. Have been attempting to get an approval for six months for celebrex....they should change their name to Paybetter or Scambetter instead of Ambetter.

Stephanie Atkinson

In network Ambetter doctors and even after a filed claim, they show they as not being in network. I have screenshots. Bills in excess of 2K. Will keep disputing.

Thomas Gulley

This company ALWAYS finds some red tape for an excuse not to cover clients when making a claim. All they do is take your money and give you the middle finger!

mrealist

I was illegally signed up to AMBetter. That's right, they took information from my current provider, created an account for me and sent me a bill. Can you say LAWSUIT!!!

Henry smith Bothell, WA

Ambetter is a scam company. They will take your money as fast as they can and it does not provide any care at all. This company is a total ac. Stay away from them!

Honey Philadelphia, PA

So many plans. Very confusing! I would like to know the reason for that, They are not fear with agents, they do not allow them to represent the company.

Sunny Hobbs Tucson, AZ

Horrible customer service! Will not answer or return phone calls. Don't cover hardly anything. You are better off being uninsured.

Edone Fleites Dallas, TX

They are very friendly and helpful , i like them.

Miss V Manvel, TX

This is a unorganized company. The agents are not truefull. They will take your money and not give you coverage. DO NOT BELIEVE THEM.!!!!

Kathryn Atlanta, GA

SCAM! Wish I had read reviews before joining. I just called to cancel and I will still have to pay the "required" 3 months additional. RUN!!

Chris Noland Dayton, OH

They fight to not pay any claims.I truly believe this is there business model.I am opening a complaint to the Ohio insurance commission.

Kimberly Bailey Scottsdale, AZ

This company should be called AmNotBetter There first line policy is to deny everything from a bandaid to an emergency surgery

Eric Atlanta, GA

This is catastrophic insurance ONLY !! They pay for virtually nothing until you hit your deductible. They market this as full coverage but it's not.

NutWrench St. Marys, GA

This "insurance" is a scam. Nobody in my area accepts their plans and they don't cover anything, including diagnostic tests.

Rae B Seattle, WA

Terrible! Expensive. Unhelpful and unwilling to work with its members. I really wish I hadn't chosen this company during open enrollment.

Joe

Got Ambetter for my wife in GA. None of her physicians accepted it and one even laughed when she told them who her ins was with. Stay far away.

Lisa Weidendorf Richardson, TX

If I could give it 0 stars I would. There are no doctors in the Dallas, Texas. They won't let me go off it and pick another insurance provider.

Benny Thornton Ball Ground, GA

Worst there is Period. I cannot even get a doctor. I called 20 today and they all stopped taking Ambetter because they don't pay!!! BEWARE

Donna Rutledge Conyers, GA

Ambetter is a joke. They changed my deductible from 600 to 1800 to 7000. How is this legal. All because I changed my marketplace application

richard w butler

no improvement; love the low co-pays and 0 dollars on most prescriptions

Sunil D

Provide immediate answers on claims questions instead of repeating what is on the web site which we can see

Jennifer Glendale Heights, IL

Zero stars . Paying for incsurance that no one accepts . Can't get a straight answer about what my coverage actually covers . Worst insurance ever.

W smallwood Port Richey, FL

No one in area accepts it, where is the government regulations? The government requires insurance, then let's these companies exist.

Daniel Betancourt Miami, FL

Absolutely awful customer service designed to irritate the client into not attempting to contact them. Deplorable service.

Carissa Leesburg, FL

They are horrible! Their list is a lie. Every place they said takes them does NOT. They are liers and their customer service is a joke.

Marie Orelus Delray Beach, FL

Absolutely worst, crappy system. Getting through customer service is a hassle takes a lifetime. Their website is absolutely trash.

Ramiro Loya

I've requested insurance cards 4 times and they say it takes up to 14 business days to receive. I have never gotten any.

Debbie P.

They offer their plan in Fl. , but have not a single in network provider. Useless and waste of money...thanks Obama care!

Brent Austin, TX

Absolutely useless. Wish I could cancel. None of the reputable doctors in my area accept them because they're so cheap/slow to pay.

Michael Sanders

Everything available within their plan is shady. All of their supported hospitals and urgent cares are closed on weekends...

Anna Peterson Atlanta, GA

HORRIBLE COMPANY!!! FRAUDULENT LISTING OF HEALTH CARE PROVIDERS WHO ACCEPT THIS INSURANCE. DO NOT SIGN UP FOR THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fred Walser Austin, TX

They sent us a bill at the same time we signed up with Healthcare.gov. I don't know how they sent us a bill. I think this may be a scam.

Michael Wallace

unasked for insurance and involuntary bills...when they called I asked them to remove me from their list.....seems like a scam....

Toni Irwin, PA

Incompetent. Website sucks, Health Insurance sucks, Customer Service sucks. Made a bad choice, but the good thing is, I got choices.

Tiauna Anderson Salt Lake City, UT

I always have been able to get through to customer service and I have been happy with our service!

Dasha Directo Provo, UT

The prices aren't the best here, so I didn't stick with it. I think other health insurance companies have better prices for the coverage.

Lovin Life Covington, GA

Horrible..just Horrible. Customer service is out the window!

T Whit Miami, FL

I am a broker and this company doesn't care about nobody. They can't even get my direct deposit setup correctly .

Richard Smith Schaumburg, IL

Any company that sends you pop ups you can't get out of, and cold calls you to sell insurance, run from.

Steven J. Shearer Scottsdale, AZ

The website is a joke, looks like a 12 year old designed it, and an 8 year old designed the search engine.

william clinton Liberal, MO

They have changed my medication from what works to what doesn't work over the price they care only about money

Maggy Swyers Devine, TX

Pay my premium but they continue to deny coverage for procedures and medication. Fraud pure and simple!

Beth Goshen, IN

The worst insurance available. The WORST. Any Medicaid plan is 100 X better than this one. Avoid at all costs.