MidwayUSA Logo

Ian Hinkle Kansas City, KS

Ordered a 1911 barrel 5 years ago.. 3 weeks after original order date they said it would be found and shipped! My friend ordered for me with my credit card.. 5 years later I'm told I cant get it shipped or refund. Biggest waist of money and time. Horrible business and website. I've spent thousands of dollars and they have lost all of my future business !

Jesse Rice Biloxi, MS

Midway USA has all the reloading and gun cleaning equipment I need. I've always received top quality equipment and service. Thank you Midway USA.

Chris Carlstadt, NJ

Do not use I wish I would have read the reviews before I ordered. I placed an order on December 13 and was given a date of December 19 for delivery. Tracking stopped locating the package after the 16th. It’s now the 24th and I’ve emailed three times and customer service continues to tell me I need to wait until January 1 to file a claim. Are used a company called primary arms to order a replacement and it was delivered three days after I ordered. I would never use midway again

Stewart Parris Flint, TX

This is the worst experience I've had with a company in years Midway is a hick run operation with an outdated customer service department / shipping department. They aren't given the tools are the knowledge to track lost orders. If you complain to a "floor manager" they will tell you that Midway has a million customers and most are happy. Lol Larry P the CEO is a blowhard and an absentee leader.

Phil R Northfield, OH

Great Customer Service, extremely fast Shipping and products I ordered 8 in all were excellent. It doesn’t get much better than that.

Roy L. Oakland, TN

Midwayusa's customer service is close to being rude. When you have a problem, and request actual help, they're of little to no help at all. They ship with UPS, the worst shipping company in the world-avoid UPS at all times. When you try to track a package, and request Midways help, it is denied-the problem with UPS must be your fault, as their shipper just doesn't make mistakes, furthermore; they do not have an account rep for their UPS business! If they do, they do not know the phone number! The amount of trouble I've gone through just to purchase a rifle sling is crazy.

Justin Freeman

A product is only as good as its service,. Buy giving the worst service your product simply become the worst. They sent extra expensive products and billed me for them, that I did not order, when I told midway I was going reverse the charges through the bank they told me that they would ban me from shopping with them. Challenge excepted, they are not worthy of my business. I have to send the items back. When they receive them they will refund me, that can take up to a month depending on them and the bank

JC Sheboygan, WI

I ordered a Kryptek vest and paid for expedited shipping through Amazon Prime. Item was delivered 4 days later. I ended up purchasing the vest locally and returned the vest as it did not show up for the trip it was bought for. When I returned the vest they withheld $17.54. I paid $9.95 for the expedited shipping alone. Shady business practices and after numerous emails t trying for resolution they simply no longer respond. Buyer beware. Worst customer service I have experienced in quite some time. I'll never buy from them again.

Ernie Coventry, RI

Twice within the space of two months I received defective products. Their return policy is good BUT ONE DOES NOT PURCHASE A PRODUCT IN ORDER TO RETURN IT. Their shipping department is not looking at what they are shipping.

Rogelio Abueme San Bruno, CA

I live in California and have never had a hard time ordering ammunition online to be shipped to my gun shop for background check, but with Midway USA, they do not allow shipment of ammunition to California at all, period. They will not ship to your ffl in California. Midway USA does not support 2nd amendment movement

shane somerton Cincinnati, OH

Worst company I've ever ordered from. Seriously longest order processing and shipping times I've ever seen. Spend your money elsewhere, I know I sure will. Had to cancel my order after taking 4 days to process then told it wouldn't ship for another 10 days

Andrew Lawrence Stacy, MN

They send promotional emails with discounts when you add the item to your cart it is the discounted price when you check out it jacks the price up and the discount disappears this is a load of crap from a company that apparent doesn't like repeat business

Mike St Louis, MO

This company is anti-law enforcement! Customer service representatives are not very smart! I have spent a considerable amount of money here in the past, NEVER AGAIN!!!!!

Ronny Brown Addison, TX

Have ordered ammo from them several times but had to stop because there were so many misfires and sqibbs. Ammo isn't a bargain if it doesn't work right. Customer service won't help you with bad ammo. You are stuck with it.

brady bradord North Little Rock, AR

They delivered my order to the wring address and refused to resend the order even at my cost!! Their dishonest and I will never use them again!! Beware!!

Matthew Markworth

I've used Midway USA for years and they aways have good prices and ship products very quickly.

Bobby Bertucci Galena, IL

Good customer service. Had a problem that was resolved.

Nels swenson Cookeville, TN

They sent me the wrong ammo bad info no refund or help will not use midway again beware