GrabAGun.com is a family-owned and operated company founded by gun enthusiasts located in Dallas, Texas. Their mission is to provide customers with a wide variety of the highest quality firearms and accessories at the lowest prices. To see recent GrabAGun reviews, click here

GrabAGun is constantly on the lookout for new firearms to add to their arsenal. They add new inventory to the website daily. According to their website, the company will help track down an item and provide a price point for customers who can't find certain guns on their website.

#1 Bass Pro Shop chevron_right
#3 MidwayUSA chevron_right
2.1

The Good

• Comparison Tool
  • Wide Selection
  • Price Range
  • Customer Service
  • FFL Locator Tool

GrabAGun has one of the largest online selections of firearms and ammunition available online. The range of weapons customers can buy extends from concealed carry guns to rifles and pistols as well as air-powered weapons for all ages.

They provide guns for any and all gun owners, whether it is personal protection, hunting, or target shooting. If they do not have the weapon being searched for, they will find one and give a price to that individual looking for it. GrabAGun excels in the following areas:

Comparison Tool

Since GrabAGun has such a large selection of guns and ammunition online, having a comparison tool makes it easy for customers to look at relating products for comparison purposes.

Wide Selection

If GrabAGun doesn't have a particular gun already listed in their selection, they will find the firearm and get a quote for a price and provide it to the customer for order.

The company provides several categories on its site including an on-sale category, a magazine category, firearms, ammo, scopes, sights, and lights, hunting and fishing, holsters, gun parts, gear and supplies, class 3 NFA, and brands.

Price Range

GrabAGun has firearms listed for as low as $66.49 which is hard to beat. Prices range all the way up to $56,612.72. They have guns for practical purposes as well as collector items.

Shooters can rest assured that whatever gun they are looking for, they will have it at a competitive price. GrabAGun also has a "Deals of the Week" section on their site that allows customers to easily take advantage of recent discount items and other sales.

As mentioned previously, the retailer's customer support team sounds like one you can trust. They will find any gun or product a customer is looking for. They are also available for any questions a customer may have.

FFL Locator Tool

GrabAGun provides a helpful FFL locator tool on its website. Once customers are able to find a local FFL dealer, then they will be able to organize the FFL transfer for their firearm.

To find their local FFL dealer, customers will only need to provide their zip code and the tool finds the dealer to assist customers with their FFL transfer.

The Bad

• Search Function Needs Improvement
  • Returns & Shipping

Instead of solely being a gun and ammunition store, GrabAGun also provides knives and archery equipment; therefore taking away from their focus on firearms and accessories.

When using the search function, most of the time it does not find what is being searched for and pulls up related items instead. On many firearms, there are no images available, which those that do not know much about guns need to compare.

GrabAGun could improve the following aspects of their service:

Search Function Needs Improvement

GrabAGun could improve search functions by providing direct search results.

Returns & Shipping

GrabAGun has a strict return policy, making it difficult for customers to return their purchased and ordered items. And for the few allowable conditions under which firearms can be returned, GrabAGun charges a 10 percent restocking fee.

In regards to shipping, GrabAGun is standard and will charge customers a $40 hazardous shipping fee to all primer and powder orders.

The Bottom Line

GrabAGun overall has several categories including a magazine category, sales, ammo, scopes, sights, and lights, hunting and fishing, and more. The company also has a large selection of guns ranging from concealed carry to rifles and offers ammunition.

GrabAGun has a good comparison tool that enhances the average customer experience. The company also has employees you can trust who will do whatever they can to provide great customer service.

Their pricing on store items rivals what other companies offer, and it varies so any budget would be able to acquire a firearm. GrabAGun makes it easy for customers to find deals and sales as well. Additionally, the company provides various accessories and gun parts such as stock parts, firing pin parts, slide parts and more.

GrabAGun would be a good site to use when looking online to get guns and ammunition - just be sure to check out their terms and conditions before you shop and make your purchase, as returning your order may end up costing you more money than you think.

GrabAGun charges a 10 percent restocking fee for returned items. Shooters worried about ordering items off of GrabAGun.com should consider taking the time to read multiple GrabAGun reviews before making a purchase.

View Best Guns and Ammo Stores

Michael Keelen

May 8th, 2017 Albany, NY

Excellent price on a gun that was sold out everywhere I tried. Even purchased one on gunsamerica only to have the seller say sorry out of stock. Would definitely buy again.

Christopher Kaczynski

May 8th, 2017 Stuart, FL

I had a question about a particular item. I was answered by a knowledgeable sales person. When the free shipping code did not work i was given a different code to use. I paid a reasonable price for what i was looking for. I was kept in the loop with were it was in transit to my FFL dealer. I will use them again without hesitation. What more could you ask for ??

Josh

May 8th, 2017

Smooth transaction and nice rifle! But delivery is lacking some. Took almost 2 weeks

Richard Z

May 8th, 2017 Albuquerque, NM

I ordered a new S&W handgun on a Tuesday. Grabagun.com shipped the next day Wednesday, and the delivery was 1 day after. Handgun received at the FFL on Thursday. Incredible service, incredible price, incredible delivery to the FFL dealer. Top notch on-line company to buy from, and I highly recommend Grabagun.com

Jonathan Geider

May 8th, 2017

Service is fantastic, picking up on store is great. The staff is always super helpful. This is the best place to buy a gun. Period. The prices can't be beat either. I will continue to shop here. Thanks guys!

Mark Braun

May 8th, 2017

Awesome delivery time. Multiple shipments but came all on same truck same day. Great packaging!

Sergio Velazquez

May 8th, 2017 Cedar Rapids, IA

This is the third time I get a firearm from Grabagun. Their service is excellent. No problems ordering and since the FFL I use is on their files it is even easier. This time took only 3 days for me to get my firearm from them. Quick service and fast shipping what else can you ask. And when they are delayed shipping they will let you know, they are quick to communicate on any delay or question they might have. Their products have always competitive prices.

Jim

May 6th, 2017 Coffeyville, KS

great prices, great turn around from customer service with a question

BOB V

May 6th, 2017 Ormond Beach, FL

Great prices!! Fast shipping! Great selection of firearms.

Marco

May 5th, 2017 Coral Gables, FL

They've improved, thankfully! So GrabaGun hasn't had the best reputation lately. Like most online stores, things go well 90% of the time, so customer service is irrelevant. As long as the price is right, all stores are fine in those cases. It's how stores deal with things when things don't go great that I care about. And in this case they took care of it. Somehow their store defaulted an inexistant address to my account. That address was a combination of a foreign billing address and the USA. That was a computer issue, which can happen. Since it was ammo it was going to be dropshipped so cancellation wasn't possible. I called them and once they started telling me that it was out of their hands, and that changing the address would cost a fee of 20-30$ (from the dropshipped), I was starting to get mad. However they promptly were able to cancel the order after I hung up, so I could place the order again. No fee was charged nor any amount withheld, and while I was nervous during the first hour, everything went fine. So I'm happy that they've taken note and improved their CS! Hopefully they keep it up.

Mike

May 5th, 2017 Fredericksburg, VA

End-to-end process was easy and fast from order to delivery. I ordered via the web and item was shipped and delivered quickly - all at a great price. What's not to like about this company???

Jimmy Burton

May 5th, 2017

Delivery was insanely fast. Shipped same day I ordered it! Was also not advertised as a +P when buying, obviously a nice added bonus when I realized it was after recieving it.

Mlm

May 5th, 2017

Awesome! Great price and delivered in 2 days. Put over 200 rounds through it right out of box including steel casings with no hiccups.

Jim Hailey

May 5th, 2017 Nebo, NC

I recently visited the Grabagun website, to locate a couple of extra magazines for my Ruger RS 9C pistol, and picked up a pair, and a pair of adapters and some ammo. Response was quick, accurate, and at a great price too. Great way to maintain a great relationship with their buyers. Know that I'll be returning for some of my other gun needs... thanks, truly, thanks a lot... Jim Murphy NC

Robert A. Butterworth Sr.

May 5th, 2017 Bossier City, LA

I've found great prices on Performance Center Shields that are very well made pistols with Rebates and I've been able to find all 3 Crimson Trace laser products that I wanted to buy before the rebates ended for the C.T. laser Sale. I did have to contact Customer service for a cancellation via e-mail that was handled with ease. I will always check GrabaGun before buying a firearm anywhere else.

Larry

May 4th, 2017 Lincolnville, KS

added more to my collection received in a very timely manner

Ken Czerwinski

May 4th, 2017 Oxford, MI

Fantastic selection, pricing and super-fast delivery. It does not get any better!

John Gannon

May 4th, 2017

Have purchased from GAG before. Very satisfied. This time I received revolver in a torn container. Does not come in plastic case. Did not catch that rear notch sight missing. This is on a 1872 open top reproduction. Told to contact importer since I did the transfer. Learned a lesson.

Brian

May 4th, 2017

The new SNPL Partner is absolutely HORRIBLE. I will not purchase another Item from them till a new partner is established. Poor organization with no accountability for errors and their timeliness is very bad. This ARC 90 company that Grabagun has chosen is so so bad. In fact its no longer Shoot Now Pay Later, it's Deduct twice apologize maybe and paperwork is on the way crap of a nightmare! Still no shipment after 9 days ago order placed, payment deduction already occurred 6 days ago.

Dean Bennett

May 4th, 2017

The Ruger LCR 9mm is a great 'gun. Don't know why someone would complain about the recoil, my 120 lb. wife who has trouble racking the slide on most autos had no problem shooting the gun. All her hits were center mass at seven yards on standard law enforcement training target. At rate of fire of five rounds in four seconds. The star clips are some of the best I ever used. No hassle at all loading and on loading, You should try any rounds you use in the gun since one cheaper brand of ammo did jump the crimp. But much to my surprise the cheap aluminum cased Federal and Perfecta worked fine. Trigger was smoother and more comfortable grip angle than the J frame Smiths. Gun handled 124 grain and 147 grain hollow point ammo without jumping the crimp, including plus p. Service from Grab a Gun was first rate, on like the palm tree company.

S J Sequim

May 4th, 2017 Seattle, WA

I recently ordered from Grab A Gun and everything was awesome. They had the best prices I could find anywhere and they shipped them out immediately. Look forward to doing business with them again in the near future.

David

May 4th, 2017

I have purchased several firearms from Grabagun with no issues. All transactions have been online, notifications was quick and delivery on time.

Renzy B

May 4th, 2017

Fast delivery and an awesome addition. Quality product no hassles and great pricing

Robert

May 4th, 2017 Columbus, OH

Great deal and quick delivery nothing more i could ask for.

K.O.

May 3rd, 2017 Spring Grove, IL

Great price, this was my first time buying a firearm on line.It couldn't have gone more smoothly I received in just 2 days after it shipped Awesome !!

Glen Dake

May 3rd, 2017 West Palm Beach, FL

I have ordered many guns from Grabagun and have never been disappointed. They are usually the lowest price, have very fast shipping and I always get a great gun in super condition with no issues. I plan on buying many more from them and highly recommend them.

Jerry Lang

May 3rd, 2017

Best price on the firearm I wanted. Even though the one I wanted was out of stock they emailed me when it was back in stock. More than fair shipping cost for 2 day shipping. Will definitely deal with them again in the future!

Jack Patton

May 3rd, 2017

Order was delivered a day before original date. I have ordered from Grab A Gun before. They always have great prices!

Jerry

May 3rd, 2017 Tampa, FL

I can always find what I need. Because of Spcials and Sales the norm is I buy thing that I don't really need, or just did not realize I needed it until I seen it.

Thyrone Harris

May 3rd, 2017 Brownfield, TX

The service at Grab A Gun was exceptional. The employees are very courteous and helpful when trying to purchase a firearm. I would definitely recommend purchasing a firearm from them.

Steve Lafary

May 3rd, 2017 Cincinnati, OH

I like the gun but when ordering it was not asked where to ship it so I didn't receive it for at least two weeks

Vincent Venezia

May 3rd, 2017 Hudson, NH

Great service and price. I spoke to customer service looking for a firearm that was not in stock yet, but a great time talking to the person on the phone. A shooter like me. Vinny

AL

May 2nd, 2017

YOUR ENTIRE SYSTEM IS TO BE APPLAUDED. DELIVERY TIME IS OUTSTANDING AND I SIMPLY LOVE THE E-MAIL ADDS. NOW IF I COULD JUST WIN ONE OF THOSE MONTHLY GIVE-A-AWAYS.

PaulBarnes

May 2nd, 2017 Chandler, AZ

Great price with quick delivery. Definitely my first stop for gun shopping.

Ahmet Donmez

May 2nd, 2017

They have great price and fast shipping I'm happy with my new Ruger SR1911 thanks Graba Gun

dale carter

May 2nd, 2017 Tampa, FL

My purchase though Grab A Gun was super easy and arrived quickly! I received my order in only 4 days!! The rifle was exactly as advertised and functions as it should. Also, I had a couple of questions about the shipping and a gentleman named Brandon responded to me within a couple of hours. I will definitely buy from Grab A Gun in the future!!

John Mix

May 2nd, 2017 Irving, TX

Grab a Gun has come through again for me, best prices and fast delivery provided by a friendly knowledgeable staff! What a winning combination! I'll definitely continue to shop them FIRST for all my firearm needs!

Michael Kelly

May 2nd, 2017

GAG shipped my firearm on 4/25 and it arrived 4/26 in perfect condition...to KENTUCKY! Why can't everyone be this efficient? I had a small address problem on my end that needed to be corrected, and it took about five minutes with a customer service rep over the phone. I can't get my local water bill taken care of that fast! Truly a great experience, and it won't be my last with GAG!

John Beveridge

May 2nd, 2017

I ordered a Taurus 709 Slim and a Ruger LCP II from GrabAGun. The guns are excellent and delivery was fast. I will purchase more items from them n the future.

William French

May 2nd, 2017

Best price I could find on Ruger SR 9 mags + $5 delivery. Order immediately processed and at my door in 3 days. Pro mag (always a hit and miss proposition) loader does not work with Ruger mags so this add on will have to be returned

mickeyd mickeydusaor

May 2nd, 2017 Salem, OR

Excellent company ,great products, great prices

Ramon Huber

May 2nd, 2017 Lincoln, NE

I have ordered ammo and weapons from Grab a gun and never been disappointed. The transactions have always been smooth. The delivery has also been outstanding, quick and packaging was excellent. I highly recommend Grab A Gun.

Mike

May 1st, 2017 Saltillo, MS

GAG has always been quick to deliver. The rifle was at my dealer in 2 business days. That is fast. The del-ton ar-15 fit and finish is very good. I have not gotten to the range yet but soon. Then I can comment on function and accuracy.

Joey Cline

May 1st, 2017 Wewoka, OK

The order and delivery speed of Grab A Gun is absolutely incredible. Next Day service on Handguns sometimes. Always 2nd day and never a wait.

Ryan Notte

Easy transaction, fast shipping! Great seller! Thanks

Jesus

May 1st, 2017

Good response with shipping details. Product description accurate. Will buy again in future.

Don L

May 1st, 2017 Shawnee, KS

As always top notch. Recieved on time and great price.

Kenneth Holt

May 1st, 2017

Very good overall experience. A little bit of technical issues with accepting my local FFL information for shipment (selected from their options of ones they have on record). Took an extra phone call to clear up but overall, good prices, quick delivery and very good communication throughout the process. Will definitely do business again.

Steven Ready

May 1st, 2017

Ordered the Ruger American full size in 9mm. Fantastic pistol. Delivery time was unbelievably fast: ordered Sunday night and received it Tuesday afternoon. Grab a Gun is awesome!!!

Ben White

April 24th, 2017

This is the second order that they have shipped me that had a scratch/blemish on it. The first order I just used gun bluing on the area and thought it was a fluke. Well I'm a slow learner evidently. This time not only was there a scratch on the barrel, there were missing parts, and an incorrect magazine which is useless to me. the response to my email was an automated response to contact the manufacturer. No humans will answer phone, only voicemail. Nonexistent customer service. Yes they are the cheapest price out there for a good reason. Pay an extra $20 for a reputable dealer. Caveat emptor.