GrabAGun.com is a family-owned and operated company founded by gun enthusiasts located in Dallas, Texas. Their mission is to provide customers with a wide variety of the highest quality firearms and accessories at the lowest prices. To see recent GrabAGun reviews, click here

GrabAGun is constantly on the lookout for new firearms to add to their arsenal. They add new inventory to the website daily. According to their website, the company will help track down an item and provide a price point for customers who can't find certain guns on their website.

#1 Bass Pro Shop chevron_right
#3 MidwayUSA chevron_right
2.1

The Good

• Comparison Tool
  • Wide Selection
  • Price Range
  • Customer Service
  • FFL Locator Tool

GrabAGun has one of the largest online selections of firearms and ammunition available online. The range of weapons customers can buy extends from concealed carry guns to rifles and pistols as well as air-powered weapons for all ages.

They provide guns for any and all gun owners, whether it is personal protection, hunting, or target shooting. If they do not have the weapon being searched for, they will find one and give a price to that individual looking for it. GrabAGun excels in the following areas:

Comparison Tool

Since GrabAGun has such a large selection of guns and ammunition online, having a comparison tool makes it easy for customers to look at relating products for comparison purposes.

Wide Selection

If GrabAGun doesn't have a particular gun already listed in their selection, they will find the firearm and get a quote for a price and provide it to the customer for order.

The company provides several categories on its site including an on-sale category, a magazine category, firearms, ammo, scopes, sights, and lights, hunting and fishing, holsters, gun parts, gear and supplies, class 3 NFA, and brands.

Price Range

GrabAGun has firearms listed for as low as $66.49 which is hard to beat. Prices range all the way up to $56,612.72. They have guns for practical purposes as well as collector items.

Shooters can rest assured that whatever gun they are looking for, they will have it at a competitive price. GrabAGun also has a "Deals of the Week" section on their site that allows customers to easily take advantage of recent discount items and other sales.

As mentioned previously, the retailer's customer support team sounds like one you can trust. They will find any gun or product a customer is looking for. They are also available for any questions a customer may have.

FFL Locator Tool

GrabAGun provides a helpful FFL locator tool on its website. Once customers are able to find a local FFL dealer, then they will be able to organize the FFL transfer for their firearm.

To find their local FFL dealer, customers will only need to provide their zip code and the tool finds the dealer to assist customers with their FFL transfer.

The Bad

• Search Function Needs Improvement
  • Returns & Shipping

Instead of solely being a gun and ammunition store, GrabAGun also provides knives and archery equipment; therefore taking away from their focus on firearms and accessories.

When using the search function, most of the time it does not find what is being searched for and pulls up related items instead. On many firearms, there are no images available, which those that do not know much about guns need to compare.

GrabAGun could improve the following aspects of their service:

Search Function Needs Improvement

GrabAGun could improve search functions by providing direct search results.

Returns & Shipping

GrabAGun has a strict return policy, making it difficult for customers to return their purchased and ordered items. And for the few allowable conditions under which firearms can be returned, GrabAGun charges a 10 percent restocking fee.

In regards to shipping, GrabAGun is standard and will charge customers a $40 hazardous shipping fee to all primer and powder orders.

The Bottom Line

GrabAGun overall has several categories including a magazine category, sales, ammo, scopes, sights, and lights, hunting and fishing, and more. The company also has a large selection of guns ranging from concealed carry to rifles and offers ammunition.

GrabAGun has a good comparison tool that enhances the average customer experience. The company also has employees you can trust who will do whatever they can to provide great customer service.

Their pricing on store items rivals what other companies offer, and it varies so any budget would be able to acquire a firearm. GrabAGun makes it easy for customers to find deals and sales as well. Additionally, the company provides various accessories and gun parts such as stock parts, firing pin parts, slide parts and more.

GrabAGun would be a good site to use when looking online to get guns and ammunition - just be sure to check out their terms and conditions before you shop and make your purchase, as returning your order may end up costing you more money than you think.

GrabAGun charges a 10 percent restocking fee for returned items. Shooters worried about ordering items off of GrabAGun.com should consider taking the time to read multiple GrabAGun reviews before making a purchase.

View Best Guns and Ammo Stores

Joe Kirk

May 15th, 2017

This was my first online gun purchase and it went flawlessly. Ordered on Friday, gun shipped on Monday​ and I picked it up from my FFL on Wednesday. The BCM rifle itself is flawless.

James Dishman

May 15th, 2017

Never ordered a gun online first time it went great got the gun 3days before the magazine got here. Super fast shipping on the gun. GREAT prices on firearms. I will definitely order more from them. Thanks so much hassle free and where you free..

Vlad

May 15th, 2017

Before I started buying ammunition from them I did a big research trying to see who has the best prices and out of the whole country I found Grabagun have the cheapest prices and their shipping rates are not crazy high either and shipping I roughly get it from like 3 to 5 days really great product will keep buying from them happy customer

Arnold

May 15th, 2017

Sweetgrabs at grabagun.com will not buy a gun anywhere else

Julian

May 15th, 2017

I have purchased a few firearms and other items over the last couple years online. Grab a Gun has great prices and a good selection. They also ship items pretty quickly. Delivery of firearms has always been faster than other online stores in my experience. Little tip for online shopping. Know what you are ordering before you order. Do your research first.

James

May 15th, 2017

Excellent product price and service. Delivery varies. I have had a firearm delivered in 2 days or 2 weeks depending on how busy they are

J

May 15th, 2017

Grab a gun has the best prices bar none and super fast order processing and shipping!

JW

May 15th, 2017

Have had great service from GAG. Have made 5 purchases from them. Local pick up is nice in DFW. Can not beat the prices anywhere.

William J Govier

May 13th, 2017

Delivery was slow on one item, normal on the other.

B. Moore

May 13th, 2017 Bloomington, IL

First adventure into buying a gun online. Submitted my order on a Tuesday night , the FFL sent his info on Wednesday afternoon, the gun shipped Thursday morning, and was at my FFL by Friday afternoon. With the M&P Shield having a $75 rebate, I thought they might be backordered. Not so with Grabagun. Great deals, awesome service, flat rate shipping, and not additional costs for ordering with a card. Will order from Grabagun in the future and tell everyone I know that is looking to buy a gun to check out grabagun first.

Jeremy Hays

May 13th, 2017

Really smooth transaction. Kept me updated every step of the process to include an e-mail confirming delivery!! Will be back

Kerry Christofferson

May 12th, 2017 Everett, WA

Scope/Rings arrived on time and as advertised. Thanks! Wade

Faron watchman

May 12th, 2017

I am very pleased with the service I got, My Handgun was shipped in 3 days and I received it in 7 buisness days (processing time included) and me living in Az. Was sure fast. Greatest prices & deals online. My firearm came pristine and beautifully packaged, Thank you Grabagun you just got a permanent customer

Charlie Kasten

May 12th, 2017

Bought my wife an LCR 22 through Grabagun on Thursday. Picked it up at my FFL on Monday. Very happy with service and speed of delivery! Very happy with price, too!

Scott

May 12th, 2017

Delivery way to slow compared to other competitors. 1st and last purchase with slowly grab a gun. It's been over 10 days since my order and still have not received merchandise. The only thing they are fast at is taking your payment.

joe s

May 12th, 2017 Tempe, AZ

The grabagun customer service rep helped me with a problem. He went the extra mile. Their prices are the lowest. Grabagun is the best online gun store. Thank you again

Brent Marshall

May 12th, 2017

I placed my order in the beginning of March 2017, My FFL forwarded his information. For a couple weeks in a row I kept getting emails from Grab a Gun stating they needed confirmation from my FFL. My FFL copied me when he sent his information within 24 hours of the order. As I received ea email asking for my FFL to provide his information I forwarded him the email and my FFL Copied me each time he responded to these emails. I finally called to see what the issue was and the Customer service Rep I spoke with said that it was Friday and he was leaving for the weekend in three minutes so he would need me to call back on Monday. My FFL called the next day and spoke to another customer rep and faxed over his information and was told that my order would be processed and shipped immediately. I felt as if the problem was resolved until the following week when I received the same email asking for my FFL to contact them with his information. I called and spoke with another Customer Rep and he had no information on my FFL and he was not entered into the system. After another call to my FFL and a call back to Customer service they found my FFL's emails in their inbox that never were opened. It took over 30 days for my firearm to ship. Due to the hassle Grab A Gun offered me a $20 credit towards my next purchase. Saving the $19.00 on my original order was not worth the loops my FFL and I had to jump through to get my order processed and shipped. Unless you have a FFL in their system I would not recommend using this website again. You would think that my shipping would have been expedited and waived along with free shipping for my next three purchases or given some credit other then $20.00. Yes, their pricing is competitive on some items but you have to shop around and wait for certain items to go on sale to get the best price. I placed two other orders with them and they processed fine but my first purchase was a nightmare and I was surprised along with my FFL that I made another purchase with them

Mitch

May 11th, 2017

Great bargain priced 556. Excellent in store customer service.

Eric

May 11th, 2017

Best price anywhere, fast shipment, and arrived in great condition!! Thanks, and would recommend highly!!

Adam R. Licko

May 11th, 2017

I have used Grab A Gun several times now for my firearm purchase needs. I'm always well-informed of the current sales and inventory. Purchasing firearms and accessories is a very easy process. Processing and shipping is usually realy fast, sometimes as little as three days. I have yet to be disappointed and definitely recommend using Grab A Gun, if you haven't already.

Dan Perera

May 11th, 2017 Langhorne, PA

The whole transaction was smooth and easy. They ship my rifle when expected and arrived promptly. The prices are good and competitive. Will definitely do business with them again.

steven marez

May 11th, 2017 Santa Ana, CA

my personal experience is with a gentleman employee "Greg" .we had a unusual event where one of those unforeseen incidents happen and a costomer must rely on the support of the company he or she is doing business with . Greg not only immediately answered my request for help and service , Greg showed like a professional , that he has knowledge , experience , and demonstrated that personal care in my investment ,that at no time, did I feel disreguarded. the situation was immediately resolved and I must say , not in a long time have ive been impressed by a company , their policy and their personal support like I just experienced over this past week , as I am with Grabagun inc.........A special nod to Mr Greg . Thank you

Tarrany Boyd II

May 10th, 2017

USPS Mail today is slower than I like even slower than the old Pony Express because USPS finally delivered my threaded replacement barrell to my POB on Wed 05/10/2017 or 13 days = unreal Federal Govt bullcorn. May be UPS from you to my post office would have been better. TBB:

Rbt Wir

May 10th, 2017 Lebanon, PA

Price, quality, selection, and all the features of a much more expensive rifle makes this purchase a no-brainer. American made as well? Outstanding!! Rest assured, I'll be a frequent customer unless something negative occurs after my first visit to the range. I do not anticipate any issues with my purchase. This was my first online purchase and delivery to my FFL was less than a week!!! Grabagun.com rocks!!!

Dave

May 10th, 2017 Dade City, FL

Easy to use website,great pricing and quick delivery. Exactly as advertised!

alex sotomayor

May 10th, 2017

I bought my first AR 15 rugger through grabagun using their buy now pay later program, arch 90 program works but you have to be very patient and keep on top of them, they are very short handed and slow, you can be very easily forgoten , as for grabagun if you want to get a hold of them I suggest sending them a text instead of calling for customer service ,you may be hold a long time.My first order was a tad slow because of paperwork with ARCH 90,MY 2ND Order was ship quickly . As for now i will stick with grabagun for future orders I hope this helps if your thinking of grabagun for firearms.

John Cavey

May 10th, 2017

Refused to accept delivery on a new Colt AR15 A4 because the upper receiver had a red line in the finish, rep told me if I send it back that Grab A Gun requests that I no longer order firearms from them in the future. Never heard of such nonsense from any business, ever.

Jason Pool

May 10th, 2017

Awesome price quick delivery grest customer service

Robert Zdanko

May 10th, 2017 Clermont, FL

Order arrived in a very reasonable amount of time. Total cost was the cheapest on the internet, even when adding in the shipping charges the end cost was less then anywhere else without the shipping charges. Will be ordering from Grab-a-Gun again based on this first experience with them.

George Greene

May 10th, 2017 Morehead, KY

I was disappointed in the price changes on a Colt AR15 20" barrel A4. I ordered it at the advertised sale price of $1,000 and my order was confirmed. Several days later Grab A Gun notified my order was cancelled, due to being "Out of Stock", and my money refunded to my charge card. The next day Grab A Gun's web site advertised the exact same gun for a $44 increase, In Stock. When the prices vary like that it makes me question the motivation. I still, and just recently, buy from Grab A Gun but wished their business was run a little more honorably.

Brian Chiorello

May 10th, 2017 Clermont, FL

Great Experience, will definitely buy again from Grab A Gun!

Wayne Byers

May 10th, 2017 Pecos, TX

Fast shipping, reasonably priced items. Lowest Price I could find on the Legacy Sports Remington 700 drop in bottom metal replacement for conversion to magazine feed. This purchase solved my feeding issues with a custom 260AI.

Roger Tanuis

May 10th, 2017 Ellsworth, KS

Ordered the Smith and Wesson 9mm shield. Love the gun with Green Crimson Trace. Was shipped fast, This is my 2nd gun ordered from Grab A Gun. Great to deal with

Martin nish

May 10th, 2017

Just received my CZ evo 3 s1 from these guys. Shipped fast and ordering was easy. They streamlined the process by even having a list of local ffl near me. Will defiantly buy from them again and have been recommending to anyone that is thinking about buying a gun to get it through Grab a Gun. Thanks Guys!

Donald Eder

May 10th, 2017 Dundalk, MD

Loved the site the price was the best I could find on the gun and even though your site said it would take seven days to ship the gun My FFL had the gun in four day thank you for the excellent service and I will be buying more Guns and accessories from you in the future

David Blunt

May 10th, 2017 Ocala, FL

Quick & accurate processing. Ist class product & no delays.

Verne Dye

Like the site. Just waiting for CZ83 in 32 acp

David Snyder

May 9th, 2017 Southwest Brevard Cnty, FL

This was my first online gun purchase and it went very smooth, was even delivered quicker than expected. Grabagun had my ffl info on hand and the whole process was very easy. Will absolutely use them again, prices and customer service are exceptional

Roy Olson

May 9th, 2017 Ruidoso, NM

I purchased (5) 20 round P-Mags for my AR15 to use when I am shooting off the bench. You can't beat the P-Mags for their quality. I already have some 30 round mags from them and I am impressed with their durability. I did an internet search for the P-Mags and got the best deal from Grab A Gun.....:)

william Cooper

May 9th, 2017

Ordered a colt competition battle flag, that showed in stock. Got my rifle and it was what I ordered. Unlike another place......afw. Also fast shipping

Carl Millard

May 9th, 2017

Purchased an Omni Maxx AR-15. Best price I've seen. Love the rifle. Shoots great! No problems at all. Will buy from Grab A Gun again.

GENE K.

May 9th, 2017

GREAT SERVICE FROM GRAB A GUN--ORDERED ON SATURDAY AND RECEIVED ON TUES. CHEAPEST PRICE ON RUGER GP100 I FOUND ANYWHERE.

James Covert

Great service, prompt shipping and I am happy with my Remington R1 Enhanced

Mark O

May 9th, 2017 OH

Grabagun is always a top notch place to buy from. Never a problem, great prices and fast shipping. My latest purchase was a Trijicione MRO. NICE optic!!

Craig L Proulx

May 9th, 2017 Salt Lake City, UT

I called and spoke to one of your representatives and customer service he was very helpful and explained everything I didn't get from your website. Is helpful courteous attitude and his exclamation from that be to buy a rifle once I understood what the website was all about how worked.

Thomas Chrestensen

May 9th, 2017

I have made a couple of purchases through Grabagun.com. I have looked at many online Gun sale sites and by far the best prices and service. I have recommended them to all my friends and look forward to doing business with Grabagun again. If your looking for a Great deal and service, look no further! Thanks Grabagun.com!

Joseph Lipman

May 8th, 2017

Purchased a Shield 9mm with Crimson Trace. The weapon was shipped within 2 days. No issues, not worries. Weapon arrived at my FFL with no drama just like it should be. I am a happy camper and will definitely be a return customer

Jacob C.

May 8th, 2017 Aurora, CO

Outstanding experience, super quick shipping and great firearm! I will make grabagun my go to for all guns from here on.

David

May 8th, 2017

Ordered my 1911 Sunday night and received it early Tuesday morning, couldn't believe how fast shipping was.

Steve Morgan

May 8th, 2017 San Jose, CA

The items were described accurately and priced very reasonable. I ordered a Savage 10 FCP-SR and they said it would ship within 5-7 business days. It shipped 2 days after I ordered. Check out was simple and very easy. I would recommend GrabAGun to anyone.