GrabAGun.com is a family-owned and operated company founded by gun enthusiasts located in Dallas, Texas. Their mission is to provide customers with a wide variety of the highest quality firearms and accessories at the lowest prices. To see recent GrabAGun reviews, click here

GrabAGun is constantly on the lookout for new firearms to add to their arsenal. They add new inventory to the website daily. According to their website, the company will help track down an item and provide a price point for customers who can't find certain guns on their website.

#1 Bass Pro Shop chevron_right
#3 MidwayUSA chevron_right
2.1

The Good

• Comparison Tool
  • Wide Selection
  • Price Range
  • Customer Service
  • FFL Locator Tool

GrabAGun has one of the largest online selections of firearms and ammunition available online. The range of weapons customers can buy extends from concealed carry guns to rifles and pistols as well as air-powered weapons for all ages.

They provide guns for any and all gun owners, whether it is personal protection, hunting, or target shooting. If they do not have the weapon being searched for, they will find one and give a price to that individual looking for it. GrabAGun excels in the following areas:

Comparison Tool

Since GrabAGun has such a large selection of guns and ammunition online, having a comparison tool makes it easy for customers to look at relating products for comparison purposes.

Wide Selection

If GrabAGun doesn't have a particular gun already listed in their selection, they will find the firearm and get a quote for a price and provide it to the customer for order.

The company provides several categories on its site including an on-sale category, a magazine category, firearms, ammo, scopes, sights, and lights, hunting and fishing, holsters, gun parts, gear and supplies, class 3 NFA, and brands.

Price Range

GrabAGun has firearms listed for as low as $66.49 which is hard to beat. Prices range all the way up to $56,612.72. They have guns for practical purposes as well as collector items.

Shooters can rest assured that whatever gun they are looking for, they will have it at a competitive price. GrabAGun also has a "Deals of the Week" section on their site that allows customers to easily take advantage of recent discount items and other sales.

As mentioned previously, the retailer's customer support team sounds like one you can trust. They will find any gun or product a customer is looking for. They are also available for any questions a customer may have.

FFL Locator Tool

GrabAGun provides a helpful FFL locator tool on its website. Once customers are able to find a local FFL dealer, then they will be able to organize the FFL transfer for their firearm.

To find their local FFL dealer, customers will only need to provide their zip code and the tool finds the dealer to assist customers with their FFL transfer.

The Bad

• Search Function Needs Improvement
  • Returns & Shipping

Instead of solely being a gun and ammunition store, GrabAGun also provides knives and archery equipment; therefore taking away from their focus on firearms and accessories.

When using the search function, most of the time it does not find what is being searched for and pulls up related items instead. On many firearms, there are no images available, which those that do not know much about guns need to compare.

GrabAGun could improve the following aspects of their service:

Search Function Needs Improvement

GrabAGun could improve search functions by providing direct search results.

Returns & Shipping

GrabAGun has a strict return policy, making it difficult for customers to return their purchased and ordered items. And for the few allowable conditions under which firearms can be returned, GrabAGun charges a 10 percent restocking fee.

In regards to shipping, GrabAGun is standard and will charge customers a $40 hazardous shipping fee to all primer and powder orders.

The Bottom Line

GrabAGun overall has several categories including a magazine category, sales, ammo, scopes, sights, and lights, hunting and fishing, and more. The company also has a large selection of guns ranging from concealed carry to rifles and offers ammunition.

GrabAGun has a good comparison tool that enhances the average customer experience. The company also has employees you can trust who will do whatever they can to provide great customer service.

Their pricing on store items rivals what other companies offer, and it varies so any budget would be able to acquire a firearm. GrabAGun makes it easy for customers to find deals and sales as well. Additionally, the company provides various accessories and gun parts such as stock parts, firing pin parts, slide parts and more.

GrabAGun would be a good site to use when looking online to get guns and ammunition - just be sure to check out their terms and conditions before you shop and make your purchase, as returning your order may end up costing you more money than you think.

GrabAGun charges a 10 percent restocking fee for returned items. Shooters worried about ordering items off of GrabAGun.com should consider taking the time to read multiple GrabAGun reviews before making a purchase.

View Best Guns and Ammo Stores

Kevin Bainbridge

May 23rd, 2017 Palm Coast, FL

Got it when they said I would. Unlike some Prime Clubs. They had what I wanted at the best price.

Steve

May 23rd, 2017

GAG is the best. Placed my order on Monday evening and my new Walther PPQ was delivered by noon on Wednesday. I'll be purchasing more in the future from GAG.

[email protected] Nordmeyer

May 23rd, 2017 Chicago, IL

Good prices easy transaction fast delivery

S. Yousif

May 23rd, 2017

My second time buying. this company is the best I will buy again from grab a gun and I recommend it strongly

david heacock

May 23rd, 2017

Great prices, great service, quick shipping. Ordered the gun online and received it in less than 48 hours.

jose

May 23rd, 2017

Good prices and fast delivery for sure I will recommend others

Richard

May 23rd, 2017 Tampa, FL

A great purchasing experience for item I was interested in. Item arrived in 4 days (sooner than expected) in pristine condition. All expectations were met and exceeded. Well done Grab A Gunn!!

Chris Michael

May 22nd, 2017

What can I say other than excellent price and had rifle less than a week from when I ordered it.

Travis

May 22nd, 2017

A+++.. Found what I wanted in an email ad. Ordered and shipped to my FFL.. Ordered on Monday and got a call from FFL on Wednesday that it was there... Excellent service and shipping was lightning fast. G.A.G IS AWESOME..

Jerry Boyce

May 22nd, 2017 Clearwater, FL

Excellant! Ordered my gun on Sunday and received it on Tuesday. Best price i could find in store or on the internet. Highly recommend this compant.

Don Lape

May 22nd, 2017

This online store is the best. Flawless transactions and super fast shipping' and the best part fantastic prices

Kenneth Kujawski

May 22nd, 2017 Lake Forest, IL

First time buying on the web, was not sure how it would work and it was painless and fast delivery. Will buy again for sure and would recommend to others. Best and easiest gun purchase I ever made.

Jason Tripp

May 22nd, 2017

I was totally surprised by my Grab A Gun experience, after solid/good, but not exceptional, reviews. Online sales don't always run smoothly with websites and local FFL, but this was a breeze. My FFL of choice was on file, so I never had to speak with anyone...all email and online ordering. Grab A Gun promotes 2-Day shipping for $7.99 but actually shipped my handgun overnight to my surprise...it was ready for pickup before I was back in town to actually pick it up. As for my handgun, I purchased a new Remington 1911. To my benefit it was listed on clearance and was priced $200 less than big box stores and $100 less than other websites. Price and convenience will definitely ensure I shop at Grab A Gun again.

Chris Burke

May 22nd, 2017

Quick shipping and delivery. Item works great

David A.

May 19th, 2017 Indianapolis, IN

I have bought many items and firearms from Graba in the last 5 years. If I ever had a issue, I called and they took care of it. Free shipping coupons didn't work, they fixed it. Over all there items are way cheaper then the other online competitors. I'm still trying to win the monthly giveaway, but not yet. Thanks!

Mark Chapman

May 19th, 2017 Mount Vernon, OH

The item in question was shipped in good time, tracked easily , and arrived in good order. I will be doing business with you again. Thank you

chris Costa

May 19th, 2017

Excellent price on an OEM S&W magazine. Super fast shipping and speedy delivery. Not but exceptional service. AAAAAAAAAAAA++++++++++++++++++

John Vaccaro

May 19th, 2017

Easy to order, great prices and some of the best customer service I have ever dealt with. Will not shop anywhere else but grab a gun.

Dillon Swanson

May 19th, 2017 Morgan, UT

I was unsure about ordering because I was unfamiliar with the site, but they were quick to ship and I got what I ordered, so no fear! Seems like a great sight. The price was a little higher than a couple others I had seen and didn't have free shipping, but they had it in stock with others didn't. Beggers can't be choosers. Overall a good experience!

Mark Forsythe

May 18th, 2017 Melbourne, FL

I ordered a gun from another website. They gave themselves two weeks to ship (which I thought was long, but whatever) When they didn't ship on time I asked them when it would ship I got no response for four days, until I told them to cancel the order. I ordered from GrabAGun, it shipped a few days later in time for when I needed. I'm very happy with GrabAGun and will keep using them in the future.

Jim Duffy

May 18th, 2017 Cincinnati, OH

Best price for my new Beretta 686. Could not be happier with quick turnaround after placing order online.

Sw

May 18th, 2017

Always fast, always professional, always reliable.

John Tomaszewski

May 18th, 2017

Received it so fast, my waiting period wasn't even over by the time it arrived. I just wish the actual pistol was as good as grabagun but that's another story(kahr ct-9)

Rod

May 18th, 2017

First time buyer and could not be anymore pleased with the transaction. It was the selection and price that swayed my decision to try your store. In the future on any firearm related purchases it will start here !

Michael Sorensen

May 18th, 2017 Broomfield, CO

Fantastic price on the Sig Sauer P238, 2 day shipping, customer for life!

Chris Lawing

May 17th, 2017

Great selection, Fast shiping, Great communication!

Matthew Allen

May 17th, 2017 Tampa, FL

-Order (S&W9 M2.0) arrived at my pick up site 2 days(!!!) before my three day wait was up! Very great service. (I know grabagun has had bad reviews about service) -Love the short barrel and recoil is clean. (Only 200 rounds so far) Idk why so many people complain about the trigger... It works great. I'm probably gonna buy an Apex trigger just to see what all the fuss is about. Thinking about getting some glow in the dark sights. The grips are fantastic, no sweaty palms will interfere with your shooting! The mag release works wonderful! The mags will fully eject when you twist the handle to parallel with the floor. -This is my first Smith & Wesson and I can see why that name is so powerful. Will be getting a Shield very soon!

Brian May

May 17th, 2017 Spring Hill, FL

The pistol arrived quickly and in perfect condition. I found the entire buying experience easy and without worry. I have only had this pistol a week and haven't fired it.

Michael Jucius

May 17th, 2017

On multiple occasions I've purchased firearms and accessories and every time they've been the best price. I have yet to have an issue. I get what I want quickly and at the lowest cost with no hassles.

Jerrypatak

May 17th, 2017 Ozark, MO

Wasn't thrilled my order was held up for five days to wait for a pistol, that was later found to be out of stock. I should expect better customer service, and maybe 5% off your next purchase, etc for my troubles, especially since two of the guns were special orders for customers I had to come up with excuses for. Was just told well "sorry", even when I said I'd take the majority of my business elsewhere. I get much better service from Chattanooga, MGE, etc. I'm willing to pay a little extra for better service.

Taylor Dalton

May 17th, 2017 Idaho Falls, ID

Killer prices on select guns and the process of buying online is painless. Had the gun within 10 days or less.

Travis

May 17th, 2017

So far I have purchased two things from this website, My spring field XDs which shipped in under 2 days and was at my FFL Dealer and in my holster the 3rd day. Then I purchased a Nikon ProStaff Nikoplex 3-9x40 rifle scope for my 30-06 haven't got it mounted and zero'd in yet but great shipping (5-Day Wait) and the emails they send you with the crazy deals just burn holes in your wallet. Great website to get even Better Deals on any firearm or accessory your looking for.

ffidura

May 17th, 2017 Fairmont, WV

This is my second purchase from GRABAGUN; the first was the purchase of a SIG 238 Nitron at a price that couldn't be matched anywhere locally. The second was four OEM extended mags for that pistol. The pistol was sent to my FFL quickly; GRABAGUN actually had their license on file so it wasn't necessary to fax the FFL or anything else. I purchased the mags at a price lower than I could find anywhere else. This place has fantastic values for shooters.

Greg

May 17th, 2017

Quick easy purchase with fast shipping. And I love the Springfield XD.

jeff brown

May 16th, 2017 Kansas City, KS

I really liked the flat rate shipping. Prices were very good and delivery was relatively fast for internet shopping!! Great job. Wont be the last time I shop here.

Flip

May 16th, 2017

Haven't shot my Sig P 238 yet, but the order, shipping and notification from my local FFL was practically light speed level. First time I have used this website. Won't be my last Thank you!

Marty Davis

May 16th, 2017 Columbus, GA

Excellent product with exceptional speed of delivery!!! I am now on the email list so I can be the first to know about great deals!! Will definitely buy from grabagun again!!

alex soto

May 16th, 2017 Summerville, SC

This was my 2nd order from GrabAgun My order came fairly fast one week with this Order , I love the website and the tracking service they provide . The only thing I can say negative is Don't try to call them it's a long wait . But Greg or cazar are awesome. I will buy from them again fair prices !!

Rhague

May 16th, 2017 Phoenix, AZ

Great service very friendly salespeople. I will use this store agaiin

Harold Madru

May 16th, 2017 Chillicothe, OH

Sig P238 Nitron---great price --quick delivery ---sweet gun --- shot 150+ rounds through it last weekend --- no hiccups --- best deal I have seen on a P238

Jim Black

May 16th, 2017 Saint George, UT

Easy to find what I wanted. Fast delivery.

ernest svites

May 16th, 2017

grabagun has fantastic low prices on guns. how they do it, nobody knows. but, i was a able to get some very good deals. my last deal (not a gun,but accessory) , however, was a disaster. I thought I was buying black aluminum furniture to replace the forend grip on my Vepr AK-47. It was the wrong one. Midway makes 4 of them, all look almost identical. I had my gunsmith look at the accessory because it involved swapping out the gas tube & removing the sling adapter. WITHOUT TRYING TO ATTACH THIS UNIT TO THE GUN, HE WAS ABLE TO DETERMINE THAT THE FURNITURE WOULD NOT FIT. Their return policy is a joke. 15% restocking fee AND you pay to ship it back. 50% loss if you don't have the packaging in pristine condition. And, of course, because i was honest and tried to explain how the gunsmith simply held the part in position close to where it would go on the gun and determined that it wouldn't fit, BECAUSE OF THAT, THE CSR INTERRUPTED ME AND SAID STERNLY, WE DON'T TAKE BACK ANYTHING THAT WAS INSTALLED OR EVEN IF YOU DREAMED OF INSTALLING IT, SO, Y O U G E T N O T H I N G ! This is a 201.00 piece of aluminum, not some 30 dollar trinket. BTW, THE ACCESSORY WAS IN PERFECT SHAPE, NO SCRATCHES AND THE PACKAGING WAS INTACT. Instead of the idiot telling me to send it in and the people who get paid to look at returns would've seen that it was in saleable condition and they would've compensated me. NEEDLESS TO SAY, THAT 'S THE END OF GRABAGUN AND ME. you want to operate like that, YOU DON'T GET MY BUSINESS. i don't care if you are giving the guns away, you are fired!

Rodger

May 16th, 2017 Zelienople, PA

As always transaction was quick, easy and shipping was fair. Best of all price was lowest I found.

Mandy

May 16th, 2017

I'm a women new to owning a gun for safety. The process was simple and very professional. Being a new gun owner I purchased the Glock43 & was in and out in 45 min. Thank you for your professionalism

Tom Amidar

May 16th, 2017 Irving, TX

This is the second purchase I've made from this store. Awesome customer service and great prices even on hard to find guns! Definitely a customer for life.

Bridget Hanies

May 16th, 2017

Recently I purchase a Smith and wesson. I was so impressed on the service and the professionalism of this company. Just want to share my thoughts. Thanks guys. God bless

Randy Traxler

May 15th, 2017 Fort Morgan, CO

My order arrived in a timely matter. I was very pleased with the condition of my purchase.

Cliff T

May 15th, 2017 Radcliff, KY

Great service. Awesome price & fast delivery.

Dan

May 15th, 2017 Concord, NC

I have purchased from GAG before and been very satisfied. This was no exception. Competitive pricing, quick delivery (three days from order to my FFL), and everything right the first time. This is what retail is supposed to be. I'll be back.

Daniel Fowler

May 15th, 2017 Commerce, GA

good price and quick delivery. will definitely continue to use grabagun.com