GrabAGun.com is a family-owned and operated company founded by gun enthusiasts located in Dallas, Texas. Their mission is to provide customers with a wide variety of the highest quality firearms and accessories at the lowest prices. To see recent GrabAGun reviews, click here

GrabAGun is constantly on the lookout for new firearms to add to their arsenal. They add new inventory to the website daily. According to their website, the company will help track down an item and provide a price point for customers who can't find certain guns on their website.

#1 Bass Pro Shop chevron_right
#3 MidwayUSA chevron_right
2.1

The Good

• Comparison Tool
  • Wide Selection
  • Price Range
  • Customer Service
  • FFL Locator Tool

GrabAGun has one of the largest online selections of firearms and ammunition available online. The range of weapons customers can buy extends from concealed carry guns to rifles and pistols as well as air-powered weapons for all ages.

They provide guns for any and all gun owners, whether it is personal protection, hunting, or target shooting. If they do not have the weapon being searched for, they will find one and give a price to that individual looking for it. GrabAGun excels in the following areas:

Comparison Tool

Since GrabAGun has such a large selection of guns and ammunition online, having a comparison tool makes it easy for customers to look at relating products for comparison purposes.

Wide Selection

If GrabAGun doesn't have a particular gun already listed in their selection, they will find the firearm and get a quote for a price and provide it to the customer for order.

The company provides several categories on its site including an on-sale category, a magazine category, firearms, ammo, scopes, sights, and lights, hunting and fishing, holsters, gun parts, gear and supplies, class 3 NFA, and brands.

Price Range

GrabAGun has firearms listed for as low as $66.49 which is hard to beat. Prices range all the way up to $56,612.72. They have guns for practical purposes as well as collector items.

Shooters can rest assured that whatever gun they are looking for, they will have it at a competitive price. GrabAGun also has a "Deals of the Week" section on their site that allows customers to easily take advantage of recent discount items and other sales.

As mentioned previously, the retailer's customer support team sounds like one you can trust. They will find any gun or product a customer is looking for. They are also available for any questions a customer may have.

FFL Locator Tool

GrabAGun provides a helpful FFL locator tool on its website. Once customers are able to find a local FFL dealer, then they will be able to organize the FFL transfer for their firearm.

To find their local FFL dealer, customers will only need to provide their zip code and the tool finds the dealer to assist customers with their FFL transfer.

The Bad

• Search Function Needs Improvement
  • Returns & Shipping

Instead of solely being a gun and ammunition store, GrabAGun also provides knives and archery equipment; therefore taking away from their focus on firearms and accessories.

When using the search function, most of the time it does not find what is being searched for and pulls up related items instead. On many firearms, there are no images available, which those that do not know much about guns need to compare.

GrabAGun could improve the following aspects of their service:

Search Function Needs Improvement

GrabAGun could improve search functions by providing direct search results.

Returns & Shipping

GrabAGun has a strict return policy, making it difficult for customers to return their purchased and ordered items. And for the few allowable conditions under which firearms can be returned, GrabAGun charges a 10 percent restocking fee.

In regards to shipping, GrabAGun is standard and will charge customers a $40 hazardous shipping fee to all primer and powder orders.

The Bottom Line

GrabAGun overall has several categories including a magazine category, sales, ammo, scopes, sights, and lights, hunting and fishing, and more. The company also has a large selection of guns ranging from concealed carry to rifles and offers ammunition.

GrabAGun has a good comparison tool that enhances the average customer experience. The company also has employees you can trust who will do whatever they can to provide great customer service.

Their pricing on store items rivals what other companies offer, and it varies so any budget would be able to acquire a firearm. GrabAGun makes it easy for customers to find deals and sales as well. Additionally, the company provides various accessories and gun parts such as stock parts, firing pin parts, slide parts and more.

GrabAGun would be a good site to use when looking online to get guns and ammunition - just be sure to check out their terms and conditions before you shop and make your purchase, as returning your order may end up costing you more money than you think.

GrabAGun charges a 10 percent restocking fee for returned items. Shooters worried about ordering items off of GrabAGun.com should consider taking the time to read multiple GrabAGun reviews before making a purchase.

View Best Guns and Ammo Stores

John

May 30th, 2017 Phoenix, AZ

Cheapest prices, fastest shipping and just all around best place to buy firearms.

Rich S,

May 30th, 2017 Yorktown Heights, NY

Excellent service, highly competitive pricing. This the way a business should be run,

Ricky

May 30th, 2017 Phelps, WI

Just received my order of 30rd Magpul AR mags. Delivery was timely and packaging was very secure. Grab A Gun has some of the best prices on the web for ammo, accessories and guns. All of my gun purchases for the past three years for instance, have come from them because of their good price points, good shipping intervals and ease of using their website to make to the purchases. I often recommend this site to others. Many of my friends have had a difficult time in getting away from the brick and mortars for their gun purchases, but they are slowly converting. Once they make that first purchase from Grabagun.com, they are hooked.

Robert Gordon

May 30th, 2017

As always. Grab A Gun is superior with there products and service. Local dealers can't come close to them. It is pretty bad when Grab A Gun sells at lower prices than the locals can buy their products for. Great company that cover all your needs.

Louie

May 30th, 2017

Grab a Gun had the best price on The Smith&Wesson Model 617. I purchased the gun on a Monday, Shipped out Tuesday, Received it Wednesday at my FFL. I was at the target range Thursday shooting it. The gun shoot real nice and accurate. Grab a Gun then sent me a email thanking me for my purchase. What a great place to follow up after a sale . If you are in the market for a new gun You have to check out grab a gun a real stand up company.

Ron

May 30th, 2017 Ennis, TX

Excellent service. Ordered at 1:30 for store pick-up, and received e-mail at 3:30 that order was ready. Excellent price. Will do all my gun purchases at Grabagun. Thanks

michael ferguson

May 30th, 2017 West Orange, NJ

Great service good client service. Very quick turn around from beginning to receipt of product

Daniel Rodriguez

May 30th, 2017 Camp Lejeune, NC

Very fast delivery, placed my order in the morning was already shipped out by the end of the day. Product was exactly as described, will buy from this website again.

Patrick DeCuir

May 30th, 2017

I've placed two orders here and I have to say that I haven't had an issue. Customer service is great and the products were as advertised. Also, the prices beat other online merchants on most items. I will definitely order from here again.

RYAN

May 30th, 2017

VERY SMOOTH TRANSACTION! FAST DELIVERY TO MY FFL DEALER AFTER THEY RECEIVED A COPY OF HIS LICENSE. THE REMINGTON 1911 R1 ENHANCED THAT I PURCHASED REALLY PERFORMS WELL. DONT LIKE THE ADJUSTABLE SIGHTS ON THE FIREARM THOUGH.

Wurdulak

May 29th, 2017 Casa Grande, AZ

I was looking to purchase a Rock Island double stack 10mm, but they were hard to find at a reasonable price. I finally found one readily available on Grab a Gun for a great deal! Their cost for standard 2nd day air shipping is even better! I received updates on the status of my order, and within a week I had my gun. My purchase from Grab a Gun was one of the smoothest transactions I have ever had with a dealer. I'm already looking to make another.

Shawn Strange

May 29th, 2017

A perfect experience! Found a sale on Sunday evening, purchased, and it was deliver on Wednesday for $7.99! I can't wait to repeat! Thank you!

joe Farnsworth

May 29th, 2017

I have never delt with not only a gun company, but any company that consistently offers the lowest prices and gets the product out very timely. I'm extremely impressed and am a customer for life.

rob010976

May 29th, 2017

My first purchase from grabagun and could not have gone my smoother. I was turned onto the site from a couple of coworkers who had already made purchases. My purchase was two hundred dollars cheaper than my neighborhood dealer and they told me that their cost from their distributor were more than I paid. It arrived at my FFL in just a couple of days. Very pleased overall, thanks grabagun!

Adam Lorren

May 29th, 2017 Dallas, GA

Rifle was at my FFL in a couple of days. Best price I found on this one. Great rifle, I like it better than any AR I've shot. I blew a couple hundred rounds through it pretty fast and it got very hot pretty quick. It stayed accurate even though it was a little harder to hold. I really like this rifle and I look forward to many enjoyable sessions with it. Great service, will definitely use Grabagun in the future.

Joe P

May 29th, 2017 West Babylon, NY

I Have purchased guns from Grabagun before and as always delivery usually takes 1-2 days.. My last purchase was delivered to my FFL overnight.. I had the gun in my hands the next day.. Great service..

Alan Brown

May 29th, 2017 Central, SC

This was my first internet purchase of a gun but definitely not my last. I placed the order on Friday night, it was shipped Monday morning and I had it in my hands right after lunch on Tuesday. Great service and great price. The whole process was so easy and convenient. Customer service replied very quickly to my email request about how to send it to my favored FFL dealer. Grab A Gun rates an A+ with me.

Jerry

May 28th, 2017 Colorado Springs, CO

Easy to buy and quick delivery just the way you want it to work ! Thanks Grab A Gun Jerry

Rob G

May 27th, 2017

great web page, easy to order,fast delivery

Larry Fletcher

May 27th, 2017 Coudersport, PA

Have now made3 several purchases from Grab A Gun, and all have been very satisfactory both in pricing, quality of product, and packaging and low shipping costs.

Philip Williams

May 27th, 2017 Birmingham, AL

Once again Grabagun.com does an excellent job of letting me know when a product is back in stock, and they make the purchasing process so smooth. I think my wife may want me to stop shopping on Grabagun.com cause the prices, selection, cost of shipping and speed makes it almost addictive. But what can ya say, great selection and prices and fast delivery is why I've made my last three firearm purchases through grabagun.com.

Luke Grissom

May 26th, 2017 Virginia Beach, VA

First purchase from Grabagun.com and I am very happy I chose them. Great prices and fast shipping. Received both of my firearms within 4 days from purchase at my local FFL and they were in perfect condition. Thanks again for such a smooth transaction.

Wally

May 26th, 2017

This was my first experience with Grab A Gun. They had what I needed at a very reasonable price, which most other dealers fell short on one point or the other. I was able to pick up the lower for my Kriss at their store in Coppell just a couple days after placing the order. I did the paperwork and was out in about 10 minutes. You can't beat that. They will get more of my business going forward.

Francois

May 26th, 2017

I've bought handguns, rifles, mags, and accessories from here bought out right and used their shoot now pay later program every single experience is excellent. GAG beats out nearly every online gun store I've come across. I've bought 2 guns from other places only because they were not in stock and those other places could not even come close to the price of GAG! Processing and ship times are fast and notifications of when items ship. Grabagun is the first site I go to when pricing a firearm and almost always the last place to purchase it.

Ryan Matthews

May 26th, 2017 Yuma, CO

Product arrived as promised. 10 plastic boxes of .22 LR ammo wrapped together in small bubble wrap at bottom of box. Top layer of box was a molded foam "pillow" so contents stayed together in package. Unfortunately many of the plastic ammo boxes were shattered in transit.

Geoff

May 26th, 2017 Buffalo, NY

This is the second order I made thru Grab A Gun. Never had any problems, shipping is always super fast. Great prices.

Ken Michael

May 26th, 2017 Houston, TX

I love grab a gun. Their prices and selection are great. My only knock would be getting in tough via phone. They are extremely busy. I am local and would like to see what's "on hand" before driving over there. All in all great company. Second purchase from them.

Scott Thomas

May 26th, 2017 Clarksville, TN

PMags were just as advertised and at a LOW price and arrived much earlier than expected. Much appreciated, will definitely do business with Grab A Gun again.

Dell Adams

May 25th, 2017

I purchased my gun 1 day and it was delivered to the FFL dealer the next. I am very happy with my transaction. I will be returning soon to make an additional purchase. The FFL dealer was very helpful and well informed and treated me with respect, this is my first gun. When I do make my next purchase I will be using the same FFL dealer

chris kaczynski

May 25th, 2017 Orlando, FL

Untill i started Searching for a Savage Recon, i never heard of Grab a Gun before. I must admit being new to MSR's / AR chassis. I had 2 questions before buying. I was greeted buy a knowledgeable sales person who was able to walk me through the entire process of buying on line. Their customer service and knowledge of product was second to none. The free shipping code would not work so with a second phone call to another knowledgeable sales person was made. I was given a new code and the rest went as explained. 1 week later my new gun arrived in a well packaged box in a box system. This is a first rate company to deal with. I will be using them again and again in the future.

Chris

May 25th, 2017

Absolutely impressed with how quick I received my 1911. Checkout was easy and customer service answered my question within 24 hours . Look forward to buying from you again

Drroach

May 25th, 2017

Very pleased with these guys. I've ordered 2 separate firearms from GrabAGun. Customer service is very friendly and helpful. Prices are great. Delivery is super fast. Will be using guys in the future.

Charles L. Rogers, Sr.

May 25th, 2017 Evansville, WI

I purchased a Caldwell brass catcher for my AR-15 because I got tired of chasing my brass all over since I reload all my ammo. The Caldwell is simple, compact & once mounted functions very well. In my case the mount did not tighten up & stay in place, it was a couple of thousandths loose, I did get it secured by using a folded piece of paper & after contacting the company they are going to ship me another one to try. Once we get this figured out there won't be any problems, I did not have to chase any brass at all.

Craig

May 25th, 2017

the scope and mount I bought were priced fairly and are of great quality

Eric

May 24th, 2017 Independence, IA

Great service! No hassels and the quickest delivery I have ever dealt with. Plus the price was right!

Jack Wright

May 24th, 2017 Las Vegas, NV

When I found out the pistol I wanted to order was not available I signed up to be notified when the pistol came in to their store. (I did that at 4 other online stores) Grab A Gun was the first retailer to get it in stock....I ordered and was totally surprised at the speed of the delivery...had the pistol in about 4 days! Customer service was great and the transaction was flawless. By the way, their price was the best I found anywhere. Very happy.

John Polizzi

May 24th, 2017 Phoenix, AZ

I'm glad I started shopping at Grabagun.com. The selection is great, the prices are the lowest and the shipping is unbelievably fast. They get my firearms business from now on.

Ron

May 24th, 2017

Recently purchased a Ruger American 22LR from Grab a Gun. Very happy with the pricing, fast shipping, and I love the rifle. Will highly consider your company when I make another purchase.

Malcolm

May 24th, 2017 Fort Rucker, AL

I would've gave Grab a Gun a 10 but, I ordered a front sight for a revolver and they sent out the wrong sight, I know this is minor, but I called customer service and the guy said I had to take pictures of the sight and package and send it to the Support Dept and they would investigate and they would email me. that afternoon I got 2 emails from 2 different Support reps, 1 rep name was Joe, said that I needed to email pictures of the sight and package to see if both items were suitable to resale and I could exchange the sight for another or I could get a refund, but either way they were going to charge me 15% restock fee. I told him that I emailed 5 pictures of the sight and package, The 2nd email I got from Noah, he stated that Grab a Gun was responsible for sending the wrong item that I did ordered the right sight and regretted that I received the wrong item, that he was sending me a Return Authorization number and a shipping label to ship wrong item back and once Grab A Gun receives the wrong sight, he was going to ship out the right sight no charge. It is easy to order on Grab a Gun website and their Prices beats all the other web stores that sale guns or gun accessories. I have decided if I ever do need any more gun stuff I'll get it from Grab A gun, seeing they made it right on the wrong item.

nightrider327

May 24th, 2017 Dublin, PA

Second purchase from grabagun.com. I can't say enough good things about them. Very fast shipping, my ffl had my pistol 2 days after I placed the order. The rem. 1911 stainless is a great looking gun at a very good price. I have only ran 3 mags through it so far but very happy with it.

ROB

May 24th, 2017 Rock Springs, WY

GREAT TO BUY GUNS FROM BUT LOOK ELSEWHERE WHEN IT COMES TO YOUR AMMO NEEDS, DON'T LET THE GOOD AMMO PRICES REEL YOU IN AS THEY ARE ONLY GOOD IF YOU CAN GET YOUR AMMO IN GOOD CONDITION. I ORDERED $560 IN AMMO AND THERE WASN'T EVEN ONE AMMO BOX WITHOUT ANY DAMAGE. PRETTY BAD!

Thomas G. Birch

May 24th, 2017 Marietta, OH

This company has prices, as good, and mostly better than others. I have purchased items 2 times, and both were shipped, and I received them in a reasonable amount of time. The products were as advertised, and worked well. I am sure I will make many more orders with this company.

Kurt Hargarten

May 24th, 2017

I have had nothing but positive experiences with Grabagun. Fantastic prices, great shipping charges and FAST shipping!

Dave Schmidt

May 24th, 2017 Pittsburgh, PA

Even though they used a super cheap hybrid delivery service magazines arrived early.

Larry Kuhtz

May 24th, 2017 Starkville, MS

Excellent prices, fast shipping and great selection in stock. I couldn't ask for anything better!

J P Kichline

May 23rd, 2017 Easton, PA

Best price and fast shipping ! Even with shipping charges Grab A Gun had the best pricing .

Daniel Camiolo

May 23rd, 2017 Highlands, NC

So easy to order and amazingly quick. I ordered after normal business hours, it shipped that night, went from Texas to NC in 2 days. These guys will be my go to from now on

thomas huntebrinker

May 23rd, 2017 Rocky Mount, NC

grab a gun have the low prices of all inter net and retail store. with items in stock. the best part is fast and low cost shipping. I do a 100 % buying with grab a gun

Michael Wencl

May 23rd, 2017 Winona, MN

Best price on my Ruger American Pistol! 2 day shipping (my orders arrive many times in 1-day after ship notification). Website info and compares very useful. FFL process is very easy to complete. I will keep coming back to Grab A Gun ... I'm a customer for life!

GotUR6

May 23rd, 2017 Arlington, TX

Sales staff at Coppell storefront are always very knowledgeable and helpful.