GrabAGun.com is a family-owned and operated company founded by gun enthusiasts located in Dallas, Texas. Their mission is to provide customers with a wide variety of the highest quality firearms and accessories at the lowest prices. To see recent GrabAGun reviews, click here

GrabAGun is constantly on the lookout for new firearms to add to their arsenal. They add new inventory to the website daily. According to their website, the company will help track down an item and provide a price point for customers who can't find certain guns on their website.

#1 Bass Pro Shop chevron_right
#3 MidwayUSA chevron_right
2.1

The Good

• Comparison Tool
  • Wide Selection
  • Price Range
  • Customer Service
  • FFL Locator Tool

GrabAGun has one of the largest online selections of firearms and ammunition available online. The range of weapons customers can buy extends from concealed carry guns to rifles and pistols as well as air-powered weapons for all ages.

They provide guns for any and all gun owners, whether it is personal protection, hunting, or target shooting. If they do not have the weapon being searched for, they will find one and give a price to that individual looking for it. GrabAGun excels in the following areas:

Comparison Tool

Since GrabAGun has such a large selection of guns and ammunition online, having a comparison tool makes it easy for customers to look at relating products for comparison purposes.

Wide Selection

If GrabAGun doesn't have a particular gun already listed in their selection, they will find the firearm and get a quote for a price and provide it to the customer for order.

The company provides several categories on its site including an on-sale category, a magazine category, firearms, ammo, scopes, sights, and lights, hunting and fishing, holsters, gun parts, gear and supplies, class 3 NFA, and brands.

Price Range

GrabAGun has firearms listed for as low as $66.49 which is hard to beat. Prices range all the way up to $56,612.72. They have guns for practical purposes as well as collector items.

Shooters can rest assured that whatever gun they are looking for, they will have it at a competitive price. GrabAGun also has a "Deals of the Week" section on their site that allows customers to easily take advantage of recent discount items and other sales.

As mentioned previously, the retailer's customer support team sounds like one you can trust. They will find any gun or product a customer is looking for. They are also available for any questions a customer may have.

FFL Locator Tool

GrabAGun provides a helpful FFL locator tool on its website. Once customers are able to find a local FFL dealer, then they will be able to organize the FFL transfer for their firearm.

To find their local FFL dealer, customers will only need to provide their zip code and the tool finds the dealer to assist customers with their FFL transfer.

The Bad

• Search Function Needs Improvement
  • Returns & Shipping

Instead of solely being a gun and ammunition store, GrabAGun also provides knives and archery equipment; therefore taking away from their focus on firearms and accessories.

When using the search function, most of the time it does not find what is being searched for and pulls up related items instead. On many firearms, there are no images available, which those that do not know much about guns need to compare.

GrabAGun could improve the following aspects of their service:

Search Function Needs Improvement

GrabAGun could improve search functions by providing direct search results.

Returns & Shipping

GrabAGun has a strict return policy, making it difficult for customers to return their purchased and ordered items. And for the few allowable conditions under which firearms can be returned, GrabAGun charges a 10 percent restocking fee.

In regards to shipping, GrabAGun is standard and will charge customers a $40 hazardous shipping fee to all primer and powder orders.

The Bottom Line

GrabAGun overall has several categories including a magazine category, sales, ammo, scopes, sights, and lights, hunting and fishing, and more. The company also has a large selection of guns ranging from concealed carry to rifles and offers ammunition.

GrabAGun has a good comparison tool that enhances the average customer experience. The company also has employees you can trust who will do whatever they can to provide great customer service.

Their pricing on store items rivals what other companies offer, and it varies so any budget would be able to acquire a firearm. GrabAGun makes it easy for customers to find deals and sales as well. Additionally, the company provides various accessories and gun parts such as stock parts, firing pin parts, slide parts and more.

GrabAGun would be a good site to use when looking online to get guns and ammunition - just be sure to check out their terms and conditions before you shop and make your purchase, as returning your order may end up costing you more money than you think.

GrabAGun charges a 10 percent restocking fee for returned items. Shooters worried about ordering items off of GrabAGun.com should consider taking the time to read multiple GrabAGun reviews before making a purchase.

View Best Guns and Ammo Stores

Moe

June 8th, 2017

Firearm arrived very fast ordered it Thursday 3pm it arrived Friday 1pm however did have an issue with my card having funds on hold for over a week manager was unwilling to submit the forms needed to help get my money back on card even though the firearm was purchased already.

Chris

June 8th, 2017

Best priced around. Gun made it to the store in 2-3 days as promised. I showed up at the store, filled out my 4473, and walked out with my beautiful new performance center 686+.

Randall Knowles

June 8th, 2017 Great Falls, MT

The advertising was weak, did not know exactly what I was getting [there are so many options] however, I did not care what color the gun was - but if color was important then it could have been an issue. I had done a lot of looking so I was familiar with what should come in the box. But my familiarity was based on the GOOD job other websites had done. Vendors need to understand that the internet lets us buy our toys when there is nothing else to do [I bought this gun on Memorial Day] NO opportunity to use a phone for clarification. Delivery went without a hitch, When a NEW gun is being sold then I think the seller needs to be on the hook - I was very nervous reading the reviews, since this was my first time. The gun arrived in NEW condition, BUT I had the FFL check it out before we did the transfer. My FFL lives 45 miles away; we live in Big Sky Country, so things do not happen instantly. When people are pushing me to hurry it makes me suspicious...

James Davis

June 7th, 2017

This was my first firearm purchase on-line and honestly, I was a little apprehensive. After reviewing several on-line sources, I had decided on another site to purchase the firearm I was looking for. However, to my angst in a 24 hour period, they jacked the price up over $300. Needless to say, this didn't sit well, and I doubt I will ever go back to that particular site. Then I took a hard look at GrabAGun. They had the firearm priced around $125 cheaper than the other site, so I placed the order. In the process, I screwed up the payment and had to call Brandon to straighten it out. I have to tell you he was one of the most pleasant, understanding and helpful people I have come across. He straightened the problem out and I was able to place the order. It's posted on the order form that shipping could take as long as 5-7 days. No big deal as I wasn't in a big hurry. However, the order shipped 36-38 hours after placing the order and arrived on time and in excellent shape. As this was my first experience buying a firearm on-line, I was extremely pleased with the outcome and highly recommend this organization for firearm related purchases. Thank you to all the folks at GrabAGun.

Patrick Moyer

June 7th, 2017

Just received my Canik Elite S and the entire transaction was amazingly smooth. This was also my 1st time doing an FFL through them, and they had my purchase shipped extremely fast and not a single issue. The Canik Elite S has been everything I was hoping it would be. I made the decision after loving my 2 other Caniks and absolutely loving them, and decided to get a 3rd and go with the Elite. I actually sold one of my Glocks to purchase this and had a good bit left over to get some other stuff.

Steve

June 7th, 2017

Excellent pricing, Great service, Fast shipping.

ryan hurney

June 7th, 2017

The 6.5 grendel complete upper looks amazing, however the bolt was for a .223 so it wouldn't extract from the chamber. Not grabagun's fault. It was sent from Radical firearms that way and they are happily taking care of the issue under warranty. Grabagun shipped fast and helped me contact the manufacturer for the issue I was having. Great company, great customer service, and I'm sure I will be doing business again with them soon!

carlos rafael Martinez

June 6th, 2017

So far doing business with you has been a pleasure. honestly, I can't think of nothing to dislike about buying all my ammo and guns from Grabagun.com

Barry W

June 6th, 2017 Des Moines, IA

Grab A Gun has the best prices and the fastest delivery I've seen on the Internet. They only advertise an item if they have it in stock. I called them about a gun I was going to buy and the salesman on the phone was very friendly and helpful. Grab A Gun is my go to gun online store.

Leonard Einbinder

June 6th, 2017 West Milford, NJ

Excellent transaction, excellent prices and fast delivery.

Adam B

June 6th, 2017 Phoenix, AZ

Great price, fast shipping, great service! Thank you!

Edward J. Gaskill

June 6th, 2017 Richmond, VA

GRAB A GUN has extremely competitive prices, Great Customer service, and the product shipped in 2 days even though the web site said it could take 5-7 business days! The rifle was received from my FFL in Perfect condition (even the box)............................VERY HAPPY CUSTOMER!!!!!

Vic steeze

June 6th, 2017 Kansas, OH

I bought Trijicon HD sights for my Glock. I enjoyed using grabagun as their site is easy to navigate and the prices are hard to beat. My only complaint is that it took 3+days just to get my sights in the mail and shipped. Other than that it was a good experience and I will purchase from them in the future... I'll just have to factor in the wait time when I'm wanting my items by a certain day

Alva Roach

June 5th, 2017

Three words, the very best! Best quality, best price and best service.

Brad Lees

June 5th, 2017 Tempe, AZ

I bought a Smith and Wesson Bodyguard from them. They shipped very quickly and I picked it up from a local FFA. It was a flawless transaction. The gun was cheap and in great shape. I will definitely purchase from them again.

Dale BOWMAN

June 5th, 2017 Dallas, TX

Great first time firearm buying experience , I'll be using grab a gun in the future...Great job Y'all!

Dollarlock Slotech

June 4th, 2017 Hammond, LA

I ordered a stocked item on a Saturday. Grab a Gun did not ship until the following Wednesday. I oppose the reviews claiming fast shipping. Upon receipt, I had to immediately return the product to the manufacturer for repair. The cylinder would not open. Though the defect is not the fault of Grab a Gun, a basic inspection of the revolver would have revealed it. Delayed shipping of a defective product is my first impression of Grab a Gun. Their prices are very competitive, but I have my concerns about their indifference.

Eugene DeJesus

June 4th, 2017

GAG was very fast with delivery to my FFL unfortunately nearly a week later my FFL has yet to confirm delivery, FFL has lost my future and frequent business. I won't POINT any fingers just a BLANK stare.

Chris Sharkey

June 3rd, 2017 Lexington, IL

Have purchased 2 Glocks and my son a S/W SD9VE. Great price and on-time delivery. Advertising along with very competitive pricing and the on-line grab a quote option complete the package. Have no intention to buy from another outlet.

terrence erkerd

June 2nd, 2017 Raleigh, NC

My order came very fast and communication was amazing. Very happy with my item and much cheaper then any site I could find. Thank you again and will do more business with you. Just wish there was one in NC.

Rick Dannan

June 2nd, 2017

Business as usual, Item in pictures is what I received. Believe it or not, my personal best with the glock 26 is hitting 12" steel swinger plate 6 of 10 shots at 115 yards! Out of the box, great gun, great price! Keep practicing!

Ryan Williams

June 2nd, 2017 Seymour, IN

Super fast shipping, gun came in brand new looking awesome. Had a hiccup with the shipping address, GAG put the wrong address of my FFL on the shipping label an honest typo as all the paperwork stated correct address, took an extra day but UPS got the package to my FFL. Would still buy from GAG again, best prices, fast shipping.

Thomas Downs

June 2nd, 2017 Middletown, OH

What's not to like. ..... Great products, service, shipping, and price. I highly recommend.

Kevin McLaughlin

June 2nd, 2017

What could stand improvement is the order status mechanism. My order was merely showing "processing" for almost a week, until I called. I never did get shipment notification from Grabagun. What I would have preferred is: Don't charge my credit card until you ship to me Show order status accurately and in more detail (e.g. In transit from vendor, ETA

Mark Brannon

June 2nd, 2017 Bath, ME

My third pistol bought from GrabAGun. 3 times with perfect performance. 2 days to ship, then next day delivery. It doesn't get much better than that. Mark B.

Ken Kasick

June 2nd, 2017 Lehighton, PA

I normally do not write reviews but I feel Grab A Gun deserves one. Just purchased a Ruger Mark IV from them and had it in three business days. This is my 3rd gun purchase from them and all have been excellent experiences. Buying ammo has been also been great. I highly recommend that if you need anything firearms related you give them a shot.

Larry Johnson

June 2nd, 2017 League City, TX

Pricing is always competitive. Shipping is very quick, and I always have the tracking information to know where my order is at all times. I have never received cheap crap from this company. Easy to deal with.

Ken

June 2nd, 2017 Knoxville, TN

I've bought several firearms from grabagun and they are top notch. Great prices, fast shipping, and an extensive FFL database for online purchases make them one of my favorite online dealers.

A.S. Clifton

June 2nd, 2017 Fort Smith, AR

My AR arrived before the "ships in 3-7 day period" got going. I placed the order on a Thursday and picked up the piece on Monday. Went to the range a few days after I got the rifle and ran everything through it without a hiccup. It ate brass, steel, FMJ, HP, 55gn to 70gn, all combinations out of a variety of metal and plastic mags. This AR doesn't cost a lot, but it isn't cheap. Will make a good back-up or first AR-15.

Brian Nunez

June 2nd, 2017 Covington, LA

I recently purchased the Savage 6.5 creedmore. Absolutely love it. The price was great, delivery time was prompt. Definitely will continue shopping Grabagun.

Paul Stoick

June 2nd, 2017

The fastest shipping I've delt with. Placed the order on Wednesday evening, it was at my FFL by noon Friday . Hard to beat a Remington R1 1911 for $400. I bought two!

Eddie Stanford

June 2nd, 2017

Great company for a novelist gun Vesuvius to try good quality cheap weapons

Mike Fulop

June 2nd, 2017

Love the gun at a great price with super fast shipping.

George Ambrose

June 1st, 2017

Easy as can be thanks ordered delivered and pick=up just like that!!!!

jeffx

June 1st, 2017 Waldorf, MD

Super good price! Wow, I ordered this gun on 5/24/2017. it shipped on 5/25/2017, It was at my FFL on 5/26/2017, In MD 1425 mile away. That was FAST service!! The pistol is beautiful. I will update my review once I go to the range..

Josh

June 1st, 2017 Mooresville, NC

Very fast that's all you need to know!!! Would buy from again

George Logan

June 1st, 2017 Tucson, AZ

Ordered 2 magazines 10 days ago still not hear. Shipping was slow and delivery was even slower with UPS Mail.

William H

June 1st, 2017 Albuquerque, NM

I was sent the wrong item.They sent me a red laser instead of a green one. I contacted customer service and they said that I could either keep the item or request a refund but that they wouldn't send me the item that I actually ordered. Very poor customer service.

Joe Salvus

June 1st, 2017

Great service.............Bought three different weapons at once and experience was just great. I thought the customer service was also great! They responded to my two (2) e-mails fast and and answered all my questions. Joe S.

Jose jimenez

June 1st, 2017

This place is awesome! Everyone there is knowledgeable and helpful. I'm a noob to firearms and I have gotten 2 firearms from this place and as long as my wife allows me, I will buy more. Oh, and they have pretty much the best prices around.

Larry

June 1st, 2017

Excellent service ,my order arrived the next day,Plus it was at a very good price point.

RDS

June 1st, 2017

I've purchased multiple times from GAG and have never had any issues. They are quick to respond to questions and ship quickly as well. My only and I mean only complaint is I wish the items for more clearly described. For example I purchases a black MI rail the other day and realized after I purchased that the item was actually FDE. There was not mention of this on the main item page. Once I clicked over to "additional information i noticed "FDE" in the sku. Not a huge deal as I'll be cerakoting anyway but.... On to the Springfield XD Sub-compact 9mm Gen 2. Excellent looking firearm. Fits my had perfect. Solid build/feel. Should be a great CCW. Only thing I've noticed that seems a bit off is the mag release is tough to operate from the other side of the weapon. It's tight...have to really use some force to operate the mag drop from my opposite side.

Sean488

June 1st, 2017

Purchased two items. Both shipped quickly. One was in excellent shape. The other has what looks like wrench marks on the barrel. But that item was on sale and don't care enough to send it back. Lesson? Don't buy sale items?

Pat

May 31st, 2017 Valley, WA

I ordered the remington 1911 commemorative 200 anniversary pistol 2 days later it was at my ffl. It arrived in excellent shape and ready to go. I've shot it several times now and shoots great. Grabagun is an outstanding dealer and well worth the 10 in rating. They have the best prices I've seen anywhere else. Thank you grabagun.

Brian Groth

May 31st, 2017

I had a problem with the gun not being exactly as ordered so they offered a full refund or I could keep the gun and receive some store credit, which I thought was fair enough. I would buy here again.

Kenneth Brown

May 31st, 2017 Cocoa, FL

Fast shipping and a great price on the mags I ordered. Many sites were out or super high priced, Grab a Gun had them in stock with a price no one could beat.

Michael Moore

May 31st, 2017

Although i have not been able to shoot the rifle yet, I am very satisfied with the order process and delivery to the FFL. I would like the ability to change optics or remove them in general. When I called in the service I received was excellent. I look forward to ordering through grabagun in the future.

Robin Post

May 30th, 2017 Beverly Hills, FL

It was very simple and easy. Delivery to my chosen FFL was very fast. My gun got there before the 3 day waiting period. And the price was unbeatable... I've looked at alot of other sites too. I will definitely be using them again

Adam Church

May 30th, 2017 Carmel, NY

Ordered new Sig P238 at a great price. Description was weak and I wasn't sure what would be included but it arrived in a Sig molded box with laser cut foam, single 6 rnd magazine and holster. Two day shipping to NY! All went very smoothly

Tom Tomlinson

May 30th, 2017 Tampa, FL

I love the M&P Shield .45 ACP. Excellent price, delivery and the customer service was outstanding. This is my fourth purchase from Grab A Gun and they have a customer for life. If you are on the fence about purchasing from Grab A Gun, you will not be disappointed.