GrabAGun.com is a family-owned and operated company founded by gun enthusiasts located in Dallas, Texas. Their mission is to provide customers with a wide variety of the highest quality firearms and accessories at the lowest prices. To see recent GrabAGun reviews, click here

GrabAGun is constantly on the lookout for new firearms to add to their arsenal. They add new inventory to the website daily. According to their website, the company will help track down an item and provide a price point for customers who can't find certain guns on their website.

#1 Bass Pro Shop chevron_right
#3 MidwayUSA chevron_right
2.1

The Good

• Comparison Tool
  • Wide Selection
  • Price Range
  • Customer Service
  • FFL Locator Tool

GrabAGun has one of the largest online selections of firearms and ammunition available online. The range of weapons customers can buy extends from concealed carry guns to rifles and pistols as well as air-powered weapons for all ages.

They provide guns for any and all gun owners, whether it is personal protection, hunting, or target shooting. If they do not have the weapon being searched for, they will find one and give a price to that individual looking for it. GrabAGun excels in the following areas:

Comparison Tool

Since GrabAGun has such a large selection of guns and ammunition online, having a comparison tool makes it easy for customers to look at relating products for comparison purposes.

Wide Selection

If GrabAGun doesn't have a particular gun already listed in their selection, they will find the firearm and get a quote for a price and provide it to the customer for order.

The company provides several categories on its site including an on-sale category, a magazine category, firearms, ammo, scopes, sights, and lights, hunting and fishing, holsters, gun parts, gear and supplies, class 3 NFA, and brands.

Price Range

GrabAGun has firearms listed for as low as $66.49 which is hard to beat. Prices range all the way up to $56,612.72. They have guns for practical purposes as well as collector items.

Shooters can rest assured that whatever gun they are looking for, they will have it at a competitive price. GrabAGun also has a "Deals of the Week" section on their site that allows customers to easily take advantage of recent discount items and other sales.

As mentioned previously, the retailer's customer support team sounds like one you can trust. They will find any gun or product a customer is looking for. They are also available for any questions a customer may have.

FFL Locator Tool

GrabAGun provides a helpful FFL locator tool on its website. Once customers are able to find a local FFL dealer, then they will be able to organize the FFL transfer for their firearm.

To find their local FFL dealer, customers will only need to provide their zip code and the tool finds the dealer to assist customers with their FFL transfer.

The Bad

• Search Function Needs Improvement
  • Returns & Shipping

Instead of solely being a gun and ammunition store, GrabAGun also provides knives and archery equipment; therefore taking away from their focus on firearms and accessories.

When using the search function, most of the time it does not find what is being searched for and pulls up related items instead. On many firearms, there are no images available, which those that do not know much about guns need to compare.

GrabAGun could improve the following aspects of their service:

Search Function Needs Improvement

GrabAGun could improve search functions by providing direct search results.

Returns & Shipping

GrabAGun has a strict return policy, making it difficult for customers to return their purchased and ordered items. And for the few allowable conditions under which firearms can be returned, GrabAGun charges a 10 percent restocking fee.

In regards to shipping, GrabAGun is standard and will charge customers a $40 hazardous shipping fee to all primer and powder orders.

The Bottom Line

GrabAGun overall has several categories including a magazine category, sales, ammo, scopes, sights, and lights, hunting and fishing, and more. The company also has a large selection of guns ranging from concealed carry to rifles and offers ammunition.

GrabAGun has a good comparison tool that enhances the average customer experience. The company also has employees you can trust who will do whatever they can to provide great customer service.

Their pricing on store items rivals what other companies offer, and it varies so any budget would be able to acquire a firearm. GrabAGun makes it easy for customers to find deals and sales as well. Additionally, the company provides various accessories and gun parts such as stock parts, firing pin parts, slide parts and more.

GrabAGun would be a good site to use when looking online to get guns and ammunition - just be sure to check out their terms and conditions before you shop and make your purchase, as returning your order may end up costing you more money than you think.

GrabAGun charges a 10 percent restocking fee for returned items. Shooters worried about ordering items off of GrabAGun.com should consider taking the time to read multiple GrabAGun reviews before making a purchase.

View Best Guns and Ammo Stores

Lawrence

June 14th, 2017

I recently purchased a Smith and Wesson M&P 15-22 sport rifle. The price was very good but the customer service was terrible. Even though my FFL dealer has a Colorado state exemption and was willing to take delivery of the rifle with the manufacture included magazine and make the appropriate modifications, Grabagun refused to send the rifle with the magazine. They also refused to replace the 25 round magazine with a 10 round magazine. It's my feeling that they "stole" my the included magazine and refused to replace it. I asked the manager to speak with his supervisor. I was told that his supervisor was the owner of the company and was never around. However, I was assured that my request would be sent to the owner. It has now been nearly 2 weeks since then and I have yet to receive any response at all. I have made several purchases from Grabagun over the past several years, but I doubt that this will continue based on my recent unpleasant experience.

JOE WILLIAMS

June 14th, 2017

EASY TO ORDER AND IT WAS AT MY SHOP IN 3 DAYS . EXCELLENT !!!

Louis Warren

June 14th, 2017

I was exceptionally pleased with their sales staff, convenient transaction of purchase and quick delivery.

Jose Garcia

June 14th, 2017

Found a great gun at a great price. Delivery was fast and they helped me find a licensed dealer to grab ny purchase

justin

June 14th, 2017

i have an ar12 gage by leader arms witch is nolonger makeing guns pw arms now makes the closest thing to my gun you guys sell the matching mags for my gun only made in amrica not turky . thanks for haveing my parts mags in stock . and for the libs yes the clip thingy lol any ways for any one who owens a ar12 pw arms or learder arms from turki thes guys have your mags i will defnetly shop here agen . the guy i spoke to on the phone dudnt say thay would fit gave me the option to retuern them but thay fitt :)

Jason Sharpe

June 14th, 2017 Cairo, GA

Recently purchased the Taurus PT92 stainless. Beautiful gun. Have only ran two mags through it of Winchester white box so far and no issues. Shoots straight out the box. Fast shipping and good communication from Grabagun.

Bryan

June 14th, 2017

The delivery service was outstanding it was at my FFL dealer within two days!

Robert Faba

June 14th, 2017 Miami Beach, FL

This is one nice Gun! Well built, design, funtionability, weight... I could go on and on. I studied very hard before decision and paid off. JUst as advertised, service and delivery on time. Shipping price more than reasonable. Total value +++

Jeff

June 14th, 2017 Midlothian, VA

Shipped out the item in less than a half hour of me placing the order. Fastest I've ever see a company do that. Came promptly on time and was a great experience overall.

Woody

June 13th, 2017 Harrison, AR

Customer service was everything you could ask for. Very helpful. Shipping was A+. Easy transaction. Will use again if needed. Thanks so much.

Nickolas

June 13th, 2017

Bought XDM 45ACP threaded barrel FDE, best price I found anywhere and was delivered to my FFL in less than 24 hours.

Alan

June 13th, 2017 South Bend, IN

Grab a gun is awesome, great sales price, fast reliable shipping and they have an easy Web Site to search, Great job Grab a Gun " Out Standing "

Russell Brunning

June 13th, 2017 Orlando, FL

BOUGHT A HI POINT 9MM CARBINE... BEST PRICE IN TOWN. ALSO FAST DELIVERY AND GREAT CUSTOMER NOTIFICATION OF STATUS. COULD NOT ASK FOR ANYTHING BETTER. GETS THE AAA+++ RATING

JD

June 13th, 2017

Easy site to navigate and usually always have what you need at a reasonable price.

B Allen

June 13th, 2017 Oakland, CA

I've purchase many guns from GrabaGun.com - they're my first choice for purchasing online. my only complaint would be the item description wasn't super detailed or clear. I had pretty good idea of what I was buying as I had done extensive research on it. Details like the over all length, whether it came with a muzzle brake or not. (the picture showed it with one). I know the pictures don't always represent the exact configuration, but the description should reflect it. I'll continue to purchase from Grabagun

Jimmy Hennesey

June 13th, 2017 Oklahoma City, OK

Got an email with the sales items and saw that the Ruger 10/22 was on sale for $169.99. Thought I should order it before they realize the mistake they did in the advertisement. I called customer service to check on the status of the rifle and make sure they didn't cancel the order for the wrong price they listed it at. He said it was still on track to be delivered when they said it was to be. Got it for my 12 year old son to enjoy and to learn to shoot with. He loves it, now i have to get a second one for me. Sure hope whoever makes up there email fliers didn't get fired for posting it so cheap. Oh hell, I don't care if he did. I got a great rifle at an AWSOME price and now get to spend time with an AWSOME kid at the range shooting rifles and acting like M'ericans together. God bless M'erica and Grab-A-Gun.

Dean Young

June 13th, 2017

Customer service knowledge could improve.

Joseph Cunningham

June 13th, 2017 Tulsa, OK

Great price, rapid delivery, overall fabulous experience. Have purchased several guns from Grabagun and will continue to use them.

Sean

June 13th, 2017 Casa Grande, AZ

Prices are decent....but the shipping is way too slow. 5-7 business days to ship a firearm when demand is not that high is too long.

Matt Hathaway

June 13th, 2017

Very pleased with my experience with this store. I have yet to shoot the Glock 19 Gen 4 that I purchased (due to all the hoops one has to jump through in NY) but I'm sure it will be everything I'm looking for. There is a vast selection of firearms to review as well as plenty of detailed information pertaining to each one. The prices I thought were quite reasonable in comparison to other sellers. Also, I thought the delivery was just a bit long, but still acceptable overall. I would definitely consider this store again for future purchases.

Steven Christensen

June 13th, 2017 Springfield, OR

I ordered two guns, an extra magazine, and a holster. The order shipped on Monday and on Tuesday, my FFL called to say it was ready for me to pick up. That's Texas to Florida. Everything was securely packed and arrived in great condition. Fifteen minutes with my FFL and walking out the door. This was my first on-line purchase and it was flawless. I checked multiple sites prior to ordering and Grab A Gun had the best prices by far. The shipping cost was covered by the state sales taxes I saved. Check around with your local FFL's (see Grab A Gun's list of your local FFL's) and you may save a couple of bucks. Long story short, this was a great experience. Grab A Gun has done their homework and I will be back. But until then, I recommend them to my friends.

Emerson Bolen

June 12th, 2017

Wow. I got a Springfield 1911 Range Officer .45 ACP for just $732, minimal shipping that went 2nd day air, avoided the BS Crook, er Cook County firearm tax, and paid only the $50 transfer fee. I shopped several local dealers, and online sales and NOBODY was even close to this price. Now, putting this into perspective this is a 1911 with match grade slide, barrel, bushing, and frame, fully adjustable rear sights, WITH a checkered flat mainspring housing! I spend a few bucks for 8 round magazines, ambidextrous safety, mag well extension, extended slide stop and magazine release and BAM! A perfect handgun for limited/tactical class 3-gun competition.

Raymond

June 12th, 2017 Sierra Vista, AZ

GrabAGun.com is excellent. Their firearms prices cannot be beat. i often have my FFL tell me to order through them as my cost is below what he pays from his distributor. Shipping is fast and the products are always in excellent condition.

Harry Miller

June 12th, 2017 Irving, TX

Nothing short of outstanding, 2nd purchase from these guys. Pricing is great, saw the gun I wanted on the site and just happened to be at the local Academy Sports shortly there after. The gun was 50 dollars more and I asked if they did price matching and they said they did, then I mentioned grabagun, they do not match grabagun pricing and mentioned sales were taking a hit because of gag pricing. Ordered the gun at 6:45 PM and it was ready for pickup at 9:40 the next day ( I live locally). Have some buddies buying there now

Robert Allen

June 12th, 2017

Got the gun I wanted at a GREAT price, delivered quickly at a GREAT price, and it was packaged very well. This is not the first time I have ordered from GRABAGUN and it probably won't be the last.

MICHAEL MORRISON

June 12th, 2017

This product was just as advertised, and I am very pleased with my purchase. Grab a Gun was unknown to me until just recently, and they are great. Shipping was fast, price was right (below what I almost ordered from another vendor), and I will use these guys again and again. Thanks grab-a-gun for how you do business.

Judge cowart

June 12th, 2017

So far only made 2 orders one a rifle and two ammunition for said gun. Look forward to continuing successes with your store.

JORGE FIGUEROA

June 12th, 2017

Excellent purchase fast delivery. Would definitely purchase again

Robert Sweeney

June 12th, 2017

I'd been looking at 1911s for awhile with an eye to purchase something in the future when I received one of grabagun.com's email blasts advertising a Remington R1 for $399 with factory rebate. After checking other sources online and local gun shops I found nothing even close to that price, so I pulled the trigger (so to speak) and ordered. I placed my order on Sunday evening and picked it up at my local dealer on Tuesday, one day before promised delivery! I'm super happy with my new gun, and with the experience of buying from grabagun.com.

Al R

June 12th, 2017 Edison, NJ

I am very satisfied with my recent purchase from Grabagun of a Remington R1 Enhanced 1911. So far I have put 50 rounds each of 230gr ball and 230gr flatpoint cartridges without any failures at all. It is way more accurate than I am. Grabagun even shipped it second day air! They are a great company and I sincerely recommend them for your next firearm purchase.

Keith Chick

June 12th, 2017 Farmington, MI

This was a my 1st time purchasing online so naturally I had some unease about the process. The process was flawless. My FFL had my new Shield delivered 2 days after placing my order, which I placed late on a Saturday. The pistol came as expected new in the box and perfectly sealed. I will definitely work with Grab a Gun when I am ready to make another purchase.

Jonathan torres

Fast delivery. Great price. Always a pleasure

Garry

June 10th, 2017 Hershey, PA

This was my 3rd order and I purchased the Ruger 10/22. IT was delivered to my local gun dealer before I expected it. The price was great as always. As of now, I will but all of my guns through Grab A Gun. I only fired one clip, 10 rounds and I love the gun. I do plan on buying the extended clip, 10 rounds is not enough.

edwin forteza

June 10th, 2017

This review is regarding a recent purchase of a Mossberg 500 Tactical .20 ga shotgun. I could not be more pleased with the purchase. The price was considerably lower than anyone else on the net, the shipment went out in 24 hrs after the order was placed, shipping charges were $7.99 and it arrived well packaged. Overall, excellent service and price.

Robert Foster

June 10th, 2017 Erie, PA

Happy with your company just a little disappointed with the Ruger predator rifle's quality that I received . The front stock was a little loose which is something I've never experienced with Ruger products in the past .

Phillip Wright

June 9th, 2017 Lexington, KY

Excellent prices, service was great! Product was shipped and delivered in a timely manner. Would definitely order agin from this company.

Hector Correa

June 9th, 2017 Bloomfield, NJ

Great product, great price and fast shipping.

Mike

June 9th, 2017 Huntsville, AR

My M&P 9mm Shield was shipped Fast..... Same day I received it, I took it to the range to try out. The trigger pull is smooth and easy on the finger. Perceived recoil is much less than my Sig Sauer 9mm. The thin profile makes it easy to conceal. The price was lower than all of the other on-line gun stores. With the $75 rebate, the price will be $240. A bargain!

Ed

June 9th, 2017

This was a great buying experience. The ease of Web site navigation, the great number of choices, the value - typically lower than others, the ease of check out - with FFL selection built into the process, and the lack of additional credit card fees... the only place to purchase.

Michael Renehan

June 9th, 2017 Chicago, IL

Best price I could find and fast shipping who could ask for more, Thanks Grab a Gun!

M. B. Mc Sherry

June 9th, 2017

Truly exceptional services, plus the very, very reasonable prices

Gary Medlin

June 9th, 2017 Bristol, TN

Simple to order from and fast shipping. Great prices and reasonable shipping charges make it a no-brainer to order from this company....

Jack Shearer

June 9th, 2017

Would buy from again, purchase was easy, they had my FFL on file so I didnt have to do a thing in that regard. Also, the purchase price was $100 cheaper on my item than anywhere else when I made the purchase.

Tim S.

June 9th, 2017

I've purchased multiple firearms from Grab A Gun and this time.... well not great. I picked up a S&W Shield for one price. 3 or 4 days later they dropped the price by almost 80 dollars. I bought it because of the great rebates S&W were offering. I emailed and politely inquired if they perhaps made a mistake in pricing. They provided me an explanation which I understood but, I would have made good on my request based on my multiple buys with them. Suffice to say I was disappointed. I rated this one above 5 only because of my past satisfaction with them. Could have done better on this one guys.

Gary Lewis

June 9th, 2017

Great product, price, and service. Had an issue with delivery by the carrier that was corrected in under 24 hrs. Nicely done!

Chad Nichols

June 9th, 2017

YOU CAN'T BEAT THIS PLACE TO BUY YOUR GUNS AND SUPPLIES......THANK YOU FOR DOING WHAT YOU DO

Zeno DuPree

June 8th, 2017

Great prices. Product delivered in timely matter. Tons of products. One of the best online stores.

Guy Speight

June 8th, 2017

This was a Very positive experience for myself. This was also my first purchase from this company and I am pretty impressed with how this worked out from beginning to end. Thanks again. GS

Russell Jones

June 8th, 2017 Covington, KY

Hard to find CZ P09 magazines. Grabagun had them at a good price and fast delivery. Genuine CZ mags no cheap stuff.

JR

June 8th, 2017 San Marcos, TX

Broad product lines, good pricing and quick delivery. Very satisfied customer here.