GrabAGun.com is a family-owned and operated company founded by gun enthusiasts located in Dallas, Texas. Their mission is to provide customers with a wide variety of the highest quality firearms and accessories at the lowest prices. To see recent GrabAGun reviews, click here

GrabAGun is constantly on the lookout for new firearms to add to their arsenal. They add new inventory to the website daily. According to their website, the company will help track down an item and provide a price point for customers who can't find certain guns on their website.

#1 Bass Pro Shop chevron_right
#3 MidwayUSA chevron_right
2.1

The Good

• Comparison Tool
  • Wide Selection
  • Price Range
  • Customer Service
  • FFL Locator Tool

GrabAGun has one of the largest online selections of firearms and ammunition available online. The range of weapons customers can buy extends from concealed carry guns to rifles and pistols as well as air-powered weapons for all ages.

They provide guns for any and all gun owners, whether it is personal protection, hunting, or target shooting. If they do not have the weapon being searched for, they will find one and give a price to that individual looking for it. GrabAGun excels in the following areas:

Comparison Tool

Since GrabAGun has such a large selection of guns and ammunition online, having a comparison tool makes it easy for customers to look at relating products for comparison purposes.

Wide Selection

If GrabAGun doesn't have a particular gun already listed in their selection, they will find the firearm and get a quote for a price and provide it to the customer for order.

The company provides several categories on its site including an on-sale category, a magazine category, firearms, ammo, scopes, sights, and lights, hunting and fishing, holsters, gun parts, gear and supplies, class 3 NFA, and brands.

Price Range

GrabAGun has firearms listed for as low as $66.49 which is hard to beat. Prices range all the way up to $56,612.72. They have guns for practical purposes as well as collector items.

Shooters can rest assured that whatever gun they are looking for, they will have it at a competitive price. GrabAGun also has a "Deals of the Week" section on their site that allows customers to easily take advantage of recent discount items and other sales.

As mentioned previously, the retailer's customer support team sounds like one you can trust. They will find any gun or product a customer is looking for. They are also available for any questions a customer may have.

FFL Locator Tool

GrabAGun provides a helpful FFL locator tool on its website. Once customers are able to find a local FFL dealer, then they will be able to organize the FFL transfer for their firearm.

To find their local FFL dealer, customers will only need to provide their zip code and the tool finds the dealer to assist customers with their FFL transfer.

The Bad

• Search Function Needs Improvement
  • Returns & Shipping

Instead of solely being a gun and ammunition store, GrabAGun also provides knives and archery equipment; therefore taking away from their focus on firearms and accessories.

When using the search function, most of the time it does not find what is being searched for and pulls up related items instead. On many firearms, there are no images available, which those that do not know much about guns need to compare.

GrabAGun could improve the following aspects of their service:

Search Function Needs Improvement

GrabAGun could improve search functions by providing direct search results.

Returns & Shipping

GrabAGun has a strict return policy, making it difficult for customers to return their purchased and ordered items. And for the few allowable conditions under which firearms can be returned, GrabAGun charges a 10 percent restocking fee.

In regards to shipping, GrabAGun is standard and will charge customers a $40 hazardous shipping fee to all primer and powder orders.

The Bottom Line

GrabAGun overall has several categories including a magazine category, sales, ammo, scopes, sights, and lights, hunting and fishing, and more. The company also has a large selection of guns ranging from concealed carry to rifles and offers ammunition.

GrabAGun has a good comparison tool that enhances the average customer experience. The company also has employees you can trust who will do whatever they can to provide great customer service.

Their pricing on store items rivals what other companies offer, and it varies so any budget would be able to acquire a firearm. GrabAGun makes it easy for customers to find deals and sales as well. Additionally, the company provides various accessories and gun parts such as stock parts, firing pin parts, slide parts and more.

GrabAGun would be a good site to use when looking online to get guns and ammunition - just be sure to check out their terms and conditions before you shop and make your purchase, as returning your order may end up costing you more money than you think.

GrabAGun charges a 10 percent restocking fee for returned items. Shooters worried about ordering items off of GrabAGun.com should consider taking the time to read multiple GrabAGun reviews before making a purchase.

View Best Guns and Ammo Stores

T Vance

October 31st, 2018 Crossville, TN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Hands down the worst customer service I have ever had! ordered 3 magazines for my rifle received them a week later opened the magazines which were factory magazines for my rifle and they would not feed in my in my gun. I called grabagun and told them specifically that I had received the magazines I know they were the correct one because the model number was on the packaging I had opened them up and tried them and they would not feed the service rep said no problem send them back so I packaged them up paid my $8 return shipping and sent them off a few days later I received an email stating my return had been rejected did not tell me why just that it was rejected so I called the company back and some punk kid on the phone told me his boss had made this authorization so I waited on the phone for 10 min and he comes back and tells me that due to my package being opened they would not except the return. so I said wait a minute I call you and told you exactly what is wrong evening stating to you that the product had been opened and you wait until I return it to tell me that you wont except an open package? I said what about the money I paid for the return shippment? he stated that it wasnt his problem and that due to them being opened they wouldnt except them. I stated that someone in your return dept gave me a return number so someone must have thought it was ok. He said well it wasnt him so he dont know who it could have been. So now they are returning my magazines to me. So beware to anyone looking to buy anything from grabagun there customer service is terrible there employees are very rude and misleading I will never buy another thing from them and I would advise anyone else to do the same.

Raff

October 26th, 2018 Cortland, OH DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I’ve ordered several items from Grabagun and they’ve been good to their word on all of them. They have pretty much the best prices on the internet. I’m very impatient so if something doesn’t ship right now I call; I always treat them with respect on the phone and they treat me likewise! When something ships it’s usually here WITHIN 24hours! They spare nothing on the shipping! I recommend them to my friends and family! All the bad reviews had me worried but after 5 or 6 transactions with no problems, I don’t worry about them, they run a great business! Thank you Grabagun!

Ray Ellis

October 9th, 2018 Fostoria, OH DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Ive been reading what everyone said about grabagun. Ive have to say they didnt waste any time getting it in the mail . they sent it out Monday it said it be there Wednesday , But it out to bw delivered today. Yes i understand many people said bad things about thia online store.But everyone mad bad choices. For what i seethey did a good job (thanks)

ANGELO

September 22nd, 2018 Aliquippa, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

First time I placed an order with Grabagun, everything went smooth all the way down to my FFL gun shipped to me within 4 days would definitely recommend. I will be using them again in the future.

Rickey L Goodall

August 8th, 2018 Portage, MI

Ordered Thursday evening, a new pistol. Sent out Friday 2 day UPS. Delivered Monday to my FFL. Smooth, easy transaction. And also the best price I could find!

Adam Wolfe

July 29th, 2018 Sunbury, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

3 strikes and you're out!! I have purchased three different Firearms through them. I have had all three of my orders cancelled and refunded. I will never even attempt to do business with these people again. It's like they advertise things that they don't even have. Then when you call to find out what is going on, it's like they could not care less . Customer service is horrendous. Lesson learned.

Paul Robinson

July 18th, 2018 Southampton, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

About four months ago I attempted to order an item that was “out of stock” and asked to be notified when the product was back in stock. This is iitself a bit misleading, as the item was new and had never be in stock before. It should have been labled “unavailable.” Within four minutes of receiving an email notice that the item was back in stock, I placed an order, my credit card was charged, and I received confirmation that the order was placed. I also received an acknowledgement of the order and notice that the FFL info was received. Three days later I received another email that due to an error in inventory, my order has been closed and funds were being refunded. I spoke to the manager, Aaron, who informed me that this is a common practice of on-line stores, and that they have no mechanism to fulfill my order when they receive their next shipment.

Jon

July 17th, 2018 Northport, AL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I received my order promptly and without incident. Price was great and costumer service was very helpful. However I did not receive a tracking number until my rifle was already at gun ahop.

Travis

July 1st, 2018 Hendersonville, NC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Hands down some of the best prices on items and the best customer service I've ever had. I had some issues with ffl information and grabagun getting the info they needed from my choice of FFL dealer. They were extremely helpful and patent as I figured out what they needed as this was my first time ordering online and having to ship to a FFL. Once that was figured out, the item shipped out the next day and was at the FFL in 2 days complete with all packaging, manuals, extra grips and all. Best customer service I have ever had! Will definitely be ordering more from them!

Tim Romans

June 25th, 2018 Barron, WI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I made two purchases from this company, one of which was a fair amount of ammo...when the ammo was delivered I did a count of what was in the two boxes and was shorted two one hundred packs of cci mini mag. I called the next morning was asked to take a picture of invoice and email to the company, and they would send replacement...well after 10 days and no product I called and was told I needed a pic of the ammo that was delivered. I told them I would eat the twelve dollar loss and NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH THEM AGAIN!

Tim Collins

May 24th, 2018 Dothan, AL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Buyer beware when dealing with Grab a Gun. Sale pricing does not match actual pricing. Shipping is a joke because of their computer system or employees not sure of which. Customer service does not exist. Tried to buy a pistol based on a promotional email. Could not get the correct price to show up when I placed the pistol in the cart on their web site. Gave them a call the next day. Was informed that the email had the wrong price and that they would not honor their mistake, (no retraction for the wrong price was sent out). After a quick search found that their price was 8 dollars cheaper than the other sites I buy from. My mistake, I went ahead and ordered the pistol while on the phone. Was informed that their computer system sends out random emails stating that your order is not complete, and you need to provide FFL transfer info. I was instructed to disregard these emails. So, I disregarded the first 3 emails. Finally, on the 4th email and 1 week later I called. They had no record of the FFL transfer info I had given their sales rep and I even had him repeat it back to me ensuring that it was correct. Talked to a manager who could have cared less about the problem. I asked for the pistol to be overnighted after waiting a week because of their mistake. Was informed that Grab a Gun does not offer overnight shipping. So, after being mislead by their email, sales reps that fill out their own order forms incorrectly, waiting a week to find out they had made a mistake, spending 45 minutes on the phone and a manager who doesn’t care about customers I canceled the order. Saving 8 dollars is not worth dealing with these guys.

Christopher Blair

April 5th, 2018 Salina, KS DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have had many past pleasant experiences purchasing from Grab-a-Gun. However, a recent experience demonstrated how far their customer service has fallen as of late. Approximately 4 months ago, I ordered a Marlin SBL (or so I thought) from GAG for the list price of $845. When the package arrived it was the wrong gun. Turns out it was my mistake. GAG returned it without too much hassle, although I was required to pay return shipping. They were out of the correct item, so I had to wait. And wait. I tried calling, I tried signing up for email Back in Stock alerts, but every time the rifle came in, I missed out. The representatives were no help, not allowing me to preorder or agree to contact me when the item arrived to make the purchase. At least one offered to apply a $50 credit to my account to offset the price increase if and when I succeeded in getting the order consummated. Finally, I called and YES! It was in. They showed two in stock. I ordered it with the salesman immediately. He checked with his manager "Landon," who said my credit had mysteriously disappeared. When I asked to speak with manager "Landon," he refused! The salesman charged my card, sent me a confirmation email, and I sent my FFL's info. SURPRISE! At the end of the day, I get a "Credit Memo" reading that my order had been cancelled and my card refunded. I emailed to ask what in the world happened and got Stark silence. I think this manager Landon is a paltry coward and likely canned my order out of spite. I continue to search for the actual owner at GAG, and I will find him to relate this. Until then, there are more reputable businesses to purchase from.

MICHAEL DEVANNY

March 24th, 2018 Becket, MA

Today I picked up my Grab A Gun purchase from my local FFL dealer. Let me tell you I could not be happier with the whole experience. The low price and the fast delivery was incredible. I will use Grab A Gun for all my firearm needs. Thank you. Mike - Becket Ma

Austin

December 29th, 2017 Clarksville, AR DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I ordered a Smith and Wesson Performance center 460.. When I received my gun the gun case was ripped.. The zipper was torn off the revolver cylinder was scratched... I called Grabagun and they told me to call Smith and Wesson... Really I just spent close to $1400 on this gun... BEWARE PEOPLE!!!! Horrible customer service along with satisfaction.. I wouldn't give them a star if I didn't have too..

Shawn

November 16th, 2017 Roanoke, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

After making several purchases and referring many people there, I had an issue with a newly purchased gun. Took it back to GAG and was asked at the counter if I had gone to the manufacturer about the problem. I told them the gun was brand new, so thought they would be able to help me. No such luck I was told, take it up with the manufacturer. Turns out the issue resulted from a generic product description that gives the wrong info on the gun. I was polite at the counter, but they cancelled my next order. They have great prices, but horrible customer service after the sale.

Al

November 10th, 2017 Raleigh, NC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Excellent weapons and ammo store! I ordered a Glock 40 for the best price I could find on the internet on Nov. 3rd and there was a miscommunication with my FFL. Called them and the rep immediately resolved the issue and shipped the pistol overnight for $7.50 flat shipping fee and it's here today on Nov. 9th!! Best in the industry! WOW!

David

September 6th, 2017 Franklin, OH

With my past track record with Grabagun, they're the first gun store I go to when I'm looking for a firearm. Great transaction every time. I've had dozens and they've all been perfect.

Bryant Williams

June 29th, 2017 Crest Hill, IL

This is my first 1911 and I'm extremely happy with it. It has a great trigger, sights and it shoot very accurate. I did notice after 100 rounds or so the screws on the grip became loose. That a easy fix. Shipped was very very fast. I will do business with them again. Ƭ̵̬̊

Brian Boone

June 28th, 2017 Smithfield, RI

Ive done a few firearms transactions via website, but these guys have it dialed in. I was very excited to see the rifle I was looking for, was also at the best price, but was in low stock; the day before I ordered there was a notice that my rifle was out of stock, but later that day a couple came in and I got my "back in stock" email (which is a nice service). I wrote and verified that it was in stock, and that I wasn't likely to miss out. The ordering process was quick, efficient and easy, and their shipping was faster than I'd experienced with other companies. When the need to buy another firearm arises, Grabagun will be my first pick.

Mike JD

June 23rd, 2017 Waterloo, IA

The best online gun store so far. I did business with other online stores that sells guns, but no one exceeds the expectations like Grab-A-Gun. Keep up good work!

Rick Payor

June 21st, 2017

I checked many suppliers and Grab a Gun had the best price and even adding the shipping it was still 20% lower than any other; even auction sites.

Jim Salling

June 19th, 2017

Top notch operation. Great price and fast delivery. I'm a happy customer.

David Tilley

June 19th, 2017

I ordered this gun on A Friday and it was at the dealer ready for pick up the following Monday! I sent an e-mail about a very minor point I noticed about an email I had received on a Sunday and still the owner e-mailed be back within in a few hours. Excellent company.

STAN MCDONALD

June 18th, 2017 Grand Junction, CO

MORE THAN HAPPY WITH YOUR OVERALL HANDLING OF MY PURCHASES. A NEW RIFLE AND AMMO. YOUR PEOPLE WERE PROFESSIONAL, FRIENDLY, AND INFORMATIVE. SHIPPING WAS QUICK, PRICE WAS RIGHT. I WILL PURCHASE FROM YOU IN THE FUTURE.

Stephen Cohn

June 18th, 2017

On limited income have to buy on lay away. I have bought two products and each time I was very satisfied. Price is right, service is good and merchandise arrived faster than I thought. Will buy from them again. Thanks

Tiffany Davis

June 17th, 2017 Wesson, MS

Received my gun so quickly, I was surprised. Beautiful gun for a beautiful price. I will definitely be shipping here again. Thabks!

Michael

June 17th, 2017

My experience with purchaseing my firearm was topnotch, the salesman was a great help. I will purchase more from Grab a gun.

Tom Tuttle

June 16th, 2017

I have learned a hard lesson by using Grab a gun. Don't buy firearms online from them or anybody else that doesn't have a fair return policy. I bought a Brand new Savage FCP-SR .308. Hasn't even been set up yet with scope , Bipod anything. The trigger bolt and bolt release have locked up tighter than fort knox. Hasn't been a round even chambered. They wont replace it!!!! I have to deal with the manufacturer. I'm told. Savage is making me pay for shipping to them. It will be a 5-6 week turn around. Happy frekin fathers day present to me!!!. Stay away. Spend more money buy local so you could at least bring it back to somebody. What a joke!!!

Jason G

June 16th, 2017

I have made a few purchases with grabagun now with no complaints at all. Shipping is fast. Communication is excellent. They stand behind their descriptions. They stepped in with a quick and painless resolution for what may have been a manufacturer issue with an earlier purchase. Their prices can't be beat.

Dominique Williams

June 16th, 2017

When I purchased my Taurus PT111 Millennium G2 I was excepting it to arrive at my FFL dealer in about two weeks I got it Monday and ordered it Friday I will buy all my guns from Grab A Gun.

RIch Waring

June 16th, 2017

Ordered a Walther PPS M2 LE. Delivery was quick (ordered Wednesday and picked up on Friday). Everything was as promised and available sooner than the date they committed. Email tracking was awesome. Shop was very clean with other cool stuff on display when I visited. This is a solid group of gun enthusiasts/professionals. Would order from Grabagun again without hesitation. Great job!

wayne kohlhepp

June 16th, 2017 Warner Robins, GA

received product prior to estimated delivery date.took product to range and ran thru 150 rounds with no issues.break down for cleaning was very easy as was reassembly.great little gun for the price.bought Fobus roto paddle holster and it works great with this pistol

Darrell Clinton

June 16th, 2017

Always the best price on the products I want with great service and delivery.

Rodger Reed

June 16th, 2017 Pomona, CA

Love your website. The product selection is great, the product notification is prompt, and the purchase and shipping/delivery process is fast and efficient.

Eric Carlo

June 16th, 2017 Tucson, AZ

Just purchased a set of XS Pistol Sights and a S&W 15-22. Best prices around and speedy delivery!

danny

June 16th, 2017 Acworth, GA

Nice EMP4 Contour from Springfield and fast services from Grabagun. will buy again from Grabagun.Thank you

Alan C.

June 16th, 2017

Purchased Smith & Wesson Performance Center 629 2 5/8" barrel price was great shipping was short, but Smith & Wesson has to do a better job packaging their product! Brown paper was shredded in The flimsy plastic case it comes in, and there was some slight scratches! And it's a performance center firearm! Appears that a chimpanzee packaged it and threw it from Texas to New Jersey! Not grab a gun's problem. Probably will call Smith and Wesson and complain.

Kyle Miller

June 15th, 2017

Had a great experience shopping with them, will be doing business in the future

Albert paige jr

June 15th, 2017

Purchased s&w mp15 sport II ordered on Tuesday a.m, came to my ffl Friday mid day, I called before I ordered because I had a few questions, guy who answered phone was very friendly and pleasant to deal with, gun came in good condition had no issues, was a little uneasy about buying online but everything worked out for the best, I would definitely come back again. Oh by the way the purchase price drop from 525 to 489 in less than a week but overall , happy

Frank

June 15th, 2017

Purchased to Tactical Gun cases but was only shipped one. Had to jump through hoops to get second case shipped. Unfortunately, GrabAGun would not expedite or take ownership of issue. Blamed their supplier and walked away from responsibility. My previous experiences with GrabAGun have been very positive.

Rob

June 15th, 2017 Descanso, CA

The CZ Kadet 2 is such a sweet shooter. Best semi-auto .22 I have ever shot. It fit right on to my CZ 75b without having to file the slide. Great service, and fast delivery. Plus the price was the lowest anywhere.

Kevin

June 15th, 2017 Spanish Fork, UT

Great price, super quick processing and shipping. Definitely buy here again. Purchased the Smith and Wesson M&P15 sport 2. Choose your FFL carefully. Picked one on the list of choices and when I picked it up they were very disrespectful because I didn't buy directly with them.

John D.

June 15th, 2017 Wakefield, RI

Prices were so good that I was initially concerned that Grab A Gun might be less than reputable. I read a few reviews on line that were not positive as well. Regardless, I decided to give them a chance. So far I have purchased four pistols, a handful of magazines and ammo. All have been delivered quickly and in perfect condition. Couldn't be happier and I'm glad I took the chance on Grab A Gun. I will be returning frequently.

Steve

June 15th, 2017 Dallas, TX

Great Price on Smith & Wesson Shield 9mm at $240. I was in and out of the store in 10 mins with the gun.

Hobert Prewitt

June 15th, 2017 Lexington, KY

Awesome I am so glad I went to grab a gun. I am a police officer that was disabled in the line of duty. Thank you grab a gun.

Josue Sanchez

June 15th, 2017

I have ordered a few guns From Grab A Gun. Super fast shipping and great prices. Their customer service is great. I have ordered guns from other online stores, none have had better customer service than Grab A Gun.

Joe D'Errico

June 15th, 2017 Boise, ID

I just received the Springfield M1A that I ordered from Grab A Gun, and I am still amazed how easy the purchase was to complete and how quickly I received my new rifle. I have dealt with other online gun retailers, one that has smart-ass jagoffs working in customer service, and one that charges much more for shipping than it actually costs them, both of these things have always bothered me. Now I have found an online gun retailer who checks all of the boxes for me...I am sticking with Grab A Gun!!!

John D

June 15th, 2017

I've made a couple purchases here.... a Taurus 111 G2, 9mm and a magazine loader.. Very happy with both orders! The Uplula mag loader is a must have if anyone is wondering about it.. and a great price for it here, even with shipping, cheaper than stores in my area. I would recommend Grab A Gun to anyone.

Larry

June 15th, 2017 Fairbury, IL

Was pleased with the Bushmaster I got from GAG . And now just last week I got a mp 9 and just as pleased. Very fast shipping and great service. Keep up the work will be looking for a Mossberg 12 gauge next. Assume Job

Chris

June 14th, 2017 Mooresville, NC

I bought the lcp 380 mag but it's seems to be to big have to almost force it in but other than that fast delivery