GrabAGun.com is a family-owned and operated company founded by gun enthusiasts located in Dallas, Texas. Their mission is to provide customers with a wide variety of the highest quality firearms and accessories at the lowest prices. To see recent GrabAGun reviews, click here

GrabAGun is constantly on the lookout for new firearms to add to their arsenal. They add new inventory to the website daily. According to their website, the company will help track down an item and provide a price point for customers who can't find certain guns on their website.

#1 Bass Pro Shop chevron_right
#3 MidwayUSA chevron_right
1.7
starstar_halfstar_borderstar_borderstar_border

The Good

• Comparison Tool
  • Wide Selection
  • Price Range
  • Customer Service
  • FFL Locator Tool

GrabAGun has one of the largest online selections of firearms and ammunition available online. The range of weapons customers can buy extends from concealed carry guns to rifles and pistols as well as air-powered weapons for all ages.

They provide guns for any and all gun owners, whether it is personal protection, hunting, or target shooting. If they do not have the weapon being searched for, they will find one and give a price to that individual looking for it. GrabAGun excels in the following areas:

Comparison Tool

Since GrabAGun has such a large selection of guns and ammunition online, having a comparison tool makes it easy for customers to look at relating products for comparison purposes.

Wide Selection

If GrabAGun doesn't have a particular gun already listed in their selection, they will find the firearm and get a quote for a price and provide it to the customer for order.

The company provides several categories on its site including an on-sale category, a magazine category, firearms, ammo, scopes, sights, and lights, hunting and fishing, holsters, gun parts, gear and supplies, class 3 NFA, and brands.

Price Range

GrabAGun has firearms listed for as low as $66.49 which is hard to beat. Prices range all the way up to $56,612.72. They have guns for practical purposes as well as collector items.

Shooters can rest assured that whatever gun they are looking for, they will have it at a competitive price. GrabAGun also has a "Deals of the Week" section on their site that allows customers to easily take advantage of recent discount items and other sales.

As mentioned previously, the retailer's customer support team sounds like one you can trust. They will find any gun or product a customer is looking for. They are also available for any questions a customer may have.

FFL Locator Tool

GrabAGun provides a helpful FFL locator tool on its website. Once customers are able to find a local FFL dealer, then they will be able to organize the FFL transfer for their firearm.

To find their local FFL dealer, customers will only need to provide their zip code and the tool finds the dealer to assist customers with their FFL transfer.

The Bad

• Search Function Needs Improvement
  • Returns & Shipping

Instead of solely being a gun and ammunition store, GrabAGun also provides knives and archery equipment; therefore taking away from their focus on firearms and accessories.

When using the search function, most of the time it does not find what is being searched for and pulls up related items instead. On many firearms, there are no images available, which those that do not know much about guns need to compare.

GrabAGun could improve the following aspects of their service:

Search Function Needs Improvement

GrabAGun could improve search functions by providing direct search results.

Returns & Shipping

GrabAGun has a strict return policy, making it difficult for customers to return their purchased and ordered items. And for the few allowable conditions under which firearms can be returned, GrabAGun charges a 10 percent restocking fee.

In regards to shipping, GrabAGun is standard and will charge customers a $40 hazardous shipping fee to all primer and powder orders.

The Bottom Line

GrabAGun overall has several categories including a magazine category, sales, ammo, scopes, sights, and lights, hunting and fishing, and more. The company also has a large selection of guns ranging from concealed carry to rifles and offers ammunition.

GrabAGun has a good comparison tool that enhances the average customer experience. The company also has employees you can trust who will do whatever they can to provide great customer service.

Their pricing on store items rivals what other companies offer, and it varies so any budget would be able to acquire a firearm. GrabAGun makes it easy for customers to find deals and sales as well. Additionally, the company provides various accessories and gun parts such as stock parts, firing pin parts, slide parts and more.

GrabAGun would be a good site to use when looking online to get guns and ammunition - just be sure to check out their terms and conditions before you shop and make your purchase, as returning your order may end up costing you more money than you think.

GrabAGun charges a 10 percent restocking fee for returned items. Shooters worried about ordering items off of GrabAGun.com should consider taking the time to read multiple GrabAGun reviews before making a purchase.

View Best Guns and Ammo Stores

Al McGee

July 27th, 2020 Burlington, IA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

First, they charge you to ship magazines then place them in the box containing the gun that ships to your FFL. So you are paying TWICE to ship your items. More $$$ in their pockets. I let that slide. Three times. Last time I sent the mags directly to the house. And now, they charge Missouri buyers tax even though they are in Texas. I had a gun and two mags in the cart ready to check out. Tax killed the deal. Won't be buying from them again. I have used gunbuyer in the past and will continue to use them since they don't charge tax. Goodbye, grabagun.

Matt Gifford

June 20th, 2020 Mitchellville, IA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have purchased multiple firearms from GrabAGun. Every transaction has shipped fast to my FFL. They have very competitive pricing and run some pretty good sales. I recommend them to all of my friends. I have never had to work with their customer service as all of my orders have been fast and accurate.

Joe Comments

June 17th, 2020 Tooele, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Ordered and paid extra here for the 3-5 day shipping. AFTER I've paid I receive an email stating there is a 3 - 7 day delay due to high volume before they can ship. Bait and switch, I could have paid less somewhere else. No mention of any delays on their site. First and last time customer. They should have been upfront and honest about it if they can't deliver. *update* Ordered three items, one of them will arrive within 5 days. The other two will be days late. Received apology from customer service for the delay. They ignored the request to cancel the order. Wish I had bought somewhere else.

Timothy Wallace

June 3rd, 2020 Dudley, NC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Ordered 2 Taurus TH9 mags and received 1 TH9 mag and 1 G2C mag. I called customer service and they sent me an email with a return invoice to ship thru FedEx before they will replace the mag they accidentally sent. Now I have to take time out of my day to correct their mistake. I will not be ordering anything else from this company.

David Frederick

June 1st, 2020 Lawrenceburg, KY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I've purchased two firearms from GAG. Both were shipped to my FFL super fast. The last one I ordered on a Wednesday afternoon, they shipped it on Thursday and it arrived on Friday. Best prices I could find online too.

David Cooter

May 18th, 2020 Bedford, VA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great company, easy transactions, and they stand behind their services.

"Lurch"

May 13th, 2020 Lakewood, TN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I've dealt with GAG several times with purchases and questions. Everyone I've talked to was VERY knowledgeable and willing to help! The pricing on everything I've purchased was VERY reasonable! As for the guns I've bought, I couldn't find them cheaper anywhere else!!! Keep up the great job!!!

Robert Ohlund

April 8th, 2020 Phoenix, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I purchased ammo March 20th was told it would be shipped within 3 to 7 days. After that time frame passed I was then told it would be 7 to 10 days. After that passed I was then told it would be shipped within 14 business days. On the 14th business day I received an email that stated my order was canceled because they made an error. They said I would receive a refund in approximately 9 days that means they have had my payment for almost 30 days . When I made my original purchase it said there were 27 items in stock.

Richard Lockwood

February 21st, 2020 Rio Rico, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I had ordered two Mec-Gar 9 mm magazines from ‘ Grab-A-Gun’ On 2/7/2020. When I spoke to the customer service person, he told me, “ Your order will be shipped in three days.” I didn’t receive my rider until 2/19/20 which was 12 days later. This was not a real “ big deal.” The “ BIG DEAL “ was, one of the magazines was contained in the package COVERED with RUST ! Yes, these were NEW magazines ! Needless to say, Me AND my friends will NEVER do business with that establishment again !

jsmck

February 20th, 2020 Kingsport, TN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Have ordered from GrabAGun Three times and have received excellent service on all orders. I have recommended them to friends and at least one of the friends has ordered and been well pleased.

JSG

February 16th, 2020 , DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I hadn't bought a gun from them in a few years, and was surprised when they told me I couldn't pick up my firearm after three business days past the initial NICS check. Having had a clearance in the military, my checks are almost always delayed. When I asked if the law had changed, they said no. When I realized it was them who had changed THEIR policy, the guy said (get this), "It's cause if I sell a gun to someone who wasn't supposed to have it, I'd have to track down the guy to find him and get it back." Total crapola. I wanted to ask him to show me what ATF law mandates that, but already knew the chances there actually was any such law would be slim to none. I told them I wasn't gonna let them use my money while they helped infringe on my Second Amendment rights, and cancelled the transaction. Bought the same weapon from Buds and sent it to an FFL here in Dallas, and got it after the 3 business days. Cost me an extra 10 bucks.

Charlie Morykin II

February 15th, 2020 Kirkwood, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

first of all I have no idea what all the bad reviews are about ? Personally I had a great experience with this company Grab A Gun , there was one particular rifle I was always after and just like life will always throw you a curveball but with grab a gun I seen the rifle and I was able to finance which was absolutely awesome , all I had to do was fill out all the paperwork and once it was approved I went to my local firearms dealer so I could go through them to be able to transfer the rifle to their shop so they could do the standard background check before finalizing the sale . So I am beyond very pleased with my experience with grab a gun and also just lately I bought my diamond head hard sites and my strap them and I had no problem as a matter fact they shipped it out immediately with a tracking number , bottom line is up to you ? But personally I think they're great and I will always continue doing business with , thank you so much

Disappointed

February 5th, 2020 Clarksville, TN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My experience was positive to start but gradually got worse over time. Customer service is rude and it is my belief they sold me a used gun for new in the box gun. The gun malfunctioned at the first range fire and I contacted the manufacturer, described the issue and gave them the serial number was informed that gun had been sold over a year ago. I had been on a wait list to get this firearm and waited over three months before they notified me it was back in stock. Hard to believe I waited for three months to get a firearm sold over a year ago. Grab-A-Gun customer service did nothing to help and continued to say this was a new in the box handgun. The manufacturer eventually replace the firearm after it could not be fixed, after two trips back to them. It is my opinion they knew this was a damaged, returned firearm and sold it as new. I will not do any business with them again. Customer service is worthless.

Tom

January 6th, 2020 Willowbrook, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Grabagun is a great site. I was worried by the weird name at first. They have an area on their site where u can locate an FFL near you. Then call that person to ask their fee. The only reason I didn’t give them 5 stars is because they say the gun is in stock but after purchase u wait for shipping email and u ask when it will be shipped and they say usually within 5 business days. 5 business days to ship one item??? That’s not great. They need to work on that time. I did have to call there and ask a question and the guy was very nice and answered every dumb question I had even though I know they were busy. I’ve used them twice and will use again if I feel like waiting 5 days. I did save about $160 on my first purchase and about $95 on my 2nd purchase compared to Bass Pro prices

John McGrath

December 25th, 2019 Brockton, MA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great experience with GrabAGun! Springfield Armory magazine was shipped promptly and arrived in perfect condition. Thank you and I look forward to other purchases.

JT

December 25th, 2019 Huntington Beach, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The prices are good, however they take a long time to ship. All the other online companies I deal ship within a couple days. They sometimes take up to a week before that ship your product. For this I give them three stars. People want their products ASAP, not when you get around to shipping it. Hire more people if need be, but improve the shipping time.

mike arlow

November 29th, 2019 Knoxville, TN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I used to work at a good size gun store where I had all kinds of discounts. Sometimes I could get "employee price " straight from manufacturer and it was much cheaper than store paid to distributors. One time I've purchased new revolver from Grabagun because it was over $130 cheaper from the price I was getting from distributors. All together I've purchased few guns from grabagun, fast service and best prices.

M Zondo

November 20th, 2019 Queen Creek, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I ordered the Mossberg 930 Combo Black 12 GA 24" / 28" Barrels 4Rd and an extra Mossberg 93030 930XBL 12 24 FR barrel and a TacStar Magazine Extension total $837.00 and I specifically asked the associate if these barrels were ported and he assured me that they were and said he even matched them through the Mossberg site. Well I received my order and to my disappointment they were not. After calling and speaking to two people one the assistant manager (they said) at Grab a Gun I was basically told "Oh well" there is nothing we can do about it even though it was there mistake on my $837.00 order. The assistant manager wouldn't even offer me any compensation for the mistake on my $837.00 order all he did was say there is nothing I can do and stayed silent and said ok. I would never do businesses with Grab a Gun again and I advise anyone else be not to and if you do be careful on what you order you may not get what you ordered.

Cory Bennett

October 10th, 2019 Prattville, AL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Well I ordered a Ruger AR earlier this year and it got to my ffl 3 days later. Ordered a ruger SR45 Tuesday and it arrived friday haven't shot it yet but I'm very satisfied with the shipping.

ross stillwell

September 28th, 2019 Kansas City, MO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

new web sit not good old sit could find things faster not now cant put in part number to go were or what your looking for need old site it was better

Kenny

September 26th, 2019 Bluefield, WV DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Ordered a gun,once order was processed, I received it in 2 days. ********** for the price of the gun.

Jonathan

September 23rd, 2019 Redondo Beach, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I've guns from GrabAGun and the last purchase was a total disappointment. I'd talked to Landon the manager who seemed to want to be helpful, but when the last revolver jammed soon after my purchase from them, I contacted Landon again via his email and he never got back to me. That's not service in my opinion, and I will definitely not purchase again from this dealer. Regardless of whether we come to an understanding about a problem from my purchase from a dealer, I expect at least a reply when things go wrong, not to have Landon or GrabAGun "wash" hands of the issue by ignoring me. From this point on, they can ignore my money.

Bosley

September 9th, 2019 Morrisville, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

not happy with customer service after they sent defective gun.

Gary

August 21st, 2019 Hazard, KY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

GrabaGun has been very good to me, they are my favorite. I appreciate them, they are in my opinion probably the very best. I love this company.

Will

July 30th, 2019 San Gabriel, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

First was good, because occasionally they have some mags or parts that is cheaper that other websites. Then I start to realize their slow but expensive shipping cost. What really gone bad was one time I ordered some mags from them and due to the legal situation change, I cancelled that order the second day, within 24 hours. They told me they will charge me a restock fee. The problem is the order is not even shipped yet, nor any shipping label created. Who could understand where this restock fee come from? It's only a few bucks, but it's purely unfair. So I call my CC company and disputed that few bucks. The next time I order something from them, they clearly told me that under their GENERAL MANAGER's decision, they don't want to do any business with me anymore. What a smart GENERAL MANAGER, refusing a customer who spends thousand of dollar on them annually for a few bucks dispute. What I can say? At least they replied my email and let me know right? Gosh.

Gary Peters

July 14th, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

If your reading this your in the market for a new gun I've used grabagun numerous times the prices are unbeatable their info and pictures are top shelf it's simple process if you haven't dont it before pick gun put in your cart pick a ffl dealer in the list ( I reccomend this because they have their info and have used them before ) or supply info you will get a tracking number go to the ffl dealer when it arrives pay the transfer ( approx 35$) after filling out a form answering simple questions simple deal saving hundreds of dollars then the suggested retail value they are top shelf I'm convincing my wife to allow me to get another gun and grabagun is my go to because I trust them to deliver what I saw in the picture

Ralph

July 3rd, 2019 Chesapeake, VA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I was leery about purchasing guns on the internet. A coworker recommended Grabagun and my local dealer told me they would not get fleeced with a internet transfer sale. So I have purchased both guns and ammunition and have received outstanding service. I continue to recommend them to those who are not sure about such purchases. But my recommendation is only for Grabagun.

Andy

June 21st, 2019 Oak Harbor, WA

I ordered 2 Smith and Wesson M&P pistols Sunday night 16 Jun 2019 to be delivered Friday 21 Jun, my FFL called me Thursday afternoon 19 Jun and said the pistols are here. I live on an Island in Puget sound off the coast of Washington state what outstanding service. Shot both pistols today, they were great and the price was the best anywhere!

Michael Williams

June 11th, 2019 Fort Worth, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I tried to cancel an in stock order and was charged 15% restocking fee. The item was in stock at the place I was picking up. I would recommend buying elsewhere

Josh Querry

June 11th, 2019 Draper, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I absolutely love this website. Great service, awesome availability of products offered. This is the place I check first, can’t beat the price or selection. I will pretty much always buy from Grab A Gun! Love this store!!!!!

Jon

May 24th, 2019 Brighton, CO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I love the online chat feature. I was able to ask questions and get immediate responses. I bought a gun and it was delivered within 3 days. Such an easy and positive interaction with them. Highly recommend.

Jeff Wilkinson

April 17th, 2019 Dallas, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Unable to return a defective air rifle the day after receiving it. Filed a BBB complaint after servuce rep kept making excuses as to why I couldn't return it and the manager emailed me blaming his service reps instead of taking responsibility himself. Thanks to BBB complaint, company finally refunded my money but the fact that I had to go through such hassle is unacceptable.

Sam B

March 30th, 2019 Noblesville, IN

Well I was a little concerned about the negative reviews but let me tell you that my first order went great. Ordered on the 25th a Monday and received a my gun on the 29th. All my questions were answered professionally and what a great price. 5 Out of 5 Stars.

Joshuagoodloe

March 15th, 2019 Little Rock, AR DETAILS arrow_drop_down

15 days later.... I’m taking time out my day to warn future customers to spare them the trouble of shopping with this company. If your planning on buying an item an expecting it soon this site is not for you, it’s more like a wish app. It seems like it takes a month for your package to even arrive to your door. Not to mention it takes 3-7 days for your order to even begin to be processed to ship. 🧐 this seems like over sea products to me.

Efrain Marquez

March 7th, 2019 Tampa, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Listen and heed to the warnings of the other complaints. First time purchasing from GrabAGun and the last. Purchased a gun yesterday afternoon 3/6/19 and then decided this morning 3/7/19 that I didn't want it and actually wants a different more expensive gun. I was told by the gentleman who answered the phone that a label has been produced. Ok so what does that mean? I was told that a shipping label was created and if I wanted to return the gun it would be a 15% restocking fee. So I ask... it was printed no less then 2-hrs ago, the gun is probably still in your store. I was then told "It doesn't matter if it's in the store or on the UPS truck, if the label was printed then the 15% would apply" So 15% to put a gun back on the shelf of the store that it's already in and probably still on the shelf? Come on people really? GrabAGun needs to GrabALife. Highly disappointing in this company. Welp this is a 1st and last for me. Buyer Beware, I took time out of my day so that you can be warned.

Paul

February 11th, 2019 Bartlett, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My salesman was great, very knowledgeable, polite,and patient. Placed my order at 4pm on Monday and had my purchase at my ffl dealer at 11am on Friday. Great service.

Keith Schott

January 22nd, 2019 Grand Island, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Awesome sales staff., they are very knowledgeable and professional. They answer all question to satisfy all all customers.

Steve

January 19th, 2019 Yorktown, VA

I had been reading alot of the reviews, I was skeptical about ordering from Grabagun but decided to give them a try. The firearm I purchased was the Walther PPQ Q4 Tac, it was around $100 cheaper than anywhere else online, and around $200 cheaper than any local gun store. I called Grabagun around 4 p.m. E.S.T. on Monday, to make sure they had it in stock, the person I spoke with was very friendly and assured me they had plenty in their warehouse. I finished placing the order around 5 p.m. E.S.T., I was expecting it by the end of the week with their $7.99 flat rate shipping. Would you believe I received a call from my preferred FFL dealer the next day at 11:30 saying they received my order 😲 That's less than 24 hours from my initial order!!! I went and picked it up around 1 p.m. I still can't believe the process of ordering it, then it shipping from Texas all the way to Virginia and I had it in my hands in less than 24 hours that's fantastic service! So far the best experience and fastest shipping I've ever had on a firearm, not even my local dealers could get their hands on one that fast. I'd not only definitely recommend them, but I'm definitely using them again! Steve

JQuest

January 12th, 2019 Wilson, NC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Grab a gun may price a weapon $20-30 bucks less than market...But once they add SALES TAX (none of my other do Northern,KU guns...) and if you want to do a lawaway there is ANOTHER $30 FEE...( none of my dealers charge a fee..heck Loftis Guns give ya 8 montgs to pay no fee) Last the $7.99 shipping...sounds cheap, but once you check most large dealers ship to your FFL for FREE...so just another add on!!!! To get the GRAND TOTAL for the $20 bucks better price...with tax say $100,set up FEE $30 and the $7.99 shipping FEE !!!! You just over paid $138 to save $20. Plus Grab a Gun wont tell you about the SALES TAX...it just appears on your INVOICE like a VC coming out a hole..

K Pha

January 7th, 2019 Aurora, CO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Hi All, Rethink before buying from this website GrabAGun.com. I have ordered multiple items on this site when it clearly says in-stock but then several days later I received an email saying the items are not in stock due to an inventory error. This happens all the time with them. Its ok when an item is not in stock just say its not, but they waited as long as a week to notify you when you are already expecting it to arrive.

Leon Carrier

January 2nd, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Was promised by rep august mize to recieve firearm before Christmas 2 day express. These idiots sent it ground. And when I got it it wasn't even the gun in the picture I ordered. These guys are a joke. Never doing business with them again

JFug

December 27th, 2018 Danielson, CT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Customer service is horrible. Was overcharged and was acknowledged by sales guy but told oh well paper work was done and to bad. Cancelled my order and I'll never shop here again.

Ramon Nieves

December 20th, 2018 Mulberry, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I bought a gun threw Grabagun was email I had bought it I also follow up with calls to make sure was told yes in stock and you have it. I wait about 5 days and get email for refund saying the inventory was off it would have been nice to get a call and make it right but they didn't. I read a lot reviews on Facebook with other people having the same problem sad you run a business with no inventory control very sad.

Wayne G

December 4th, 2018 Marathon, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

All my purchases and dealings with Grabagun have been effortless and trouble free. Courteous responses to my questions and was made aware of a price drop on an item which I immediately purchased. Shipping is fast and more than reasonably priced. The flat rate shipping on guns and ammo gives you a little more buying power where it counts. Thanks, Grabagun, for all your great deals.

Bap84

November 20th, 2018 Pickens, SC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Good price but processing and shipping is horrible. Would have paid a few dollars more to get in a timely manner. 7 days later it has no shipped and payment has already been fulfilled 6 days a go.

T Vance

October 31st, 2018 Crossville, TN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Hands down the worst customer service I have ever had! ordered 3 magazines for my rifle received them a week later opened the magazines which were factory magazines for my rifle and they would not feed in my in my gun. I called grabagun and told them specifically that I had received the magazines I know they were the correct one because the model number was on the packaging I had opened them up and tried them and they would not feed the service rep said no problem send them back so I packaged them up paid my $8 return shipping and sent them off a few days later I received an email stating my return had been rejected did not tell me why just that it was rejected so I called the company back and some punk kid on the phone told me his boss had made this authorization so I waited on the phone for 10 min and he comes back and tells me that due to my package being opened they would not except the return. so I said wait a minute I call you and told you exactly what is wrong evening stating to you that the product had been opened and you wait until I return it to tell me that you wont except an open package? I said what about the money I paid for the return shippment? he stated that it wasnt his problem and that due to them being opened they wouldnt except them. I stated that someone in your return dept gave me a return number so someone must have thought it was ok. He said well it wasnt him so he dont know who it could have been. So now they are returning my magazines to me. So beware to anyone looking to buy anything from grabagun there customer service is terrible there employees are very rude and misleading I will never buy another thing from them and I would advise anyone else to do the same.

Raff

October 26th, 2018 Cortland, OH DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I’ve ordered several items from Grabagun and they’ve been good to their word on all of them. They have pretty much the best prices on the internet. I’m very impatient so if something doesn’t ship right now I call; I always treat them with respect on the phone and they treat me likewise! When something ships it’s usually here WITHIN 24hours! They spare nothing on the shipping! I recommend them to my friends and family! All the bad reviews had me worried but after 5 or 6 transactions with no problems, I don’t worry about them, they run a great business! Thank you Grabagun!

Ray Ellis

October 9th, 2018 Fostoria, OH DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Ive been reading what everyone said about grabagun. Ive have to say they didnt waste any time getting it in the mail . they sent it out Monday it said it be there Wednesday , But it out to bw delivered today. Yes i understand many people said bad things about thia online store.But everyone mad bad choices. For what i seethey did a good job (thanks)

ANGELO

September 22nd, 2018 Aliquippa, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

First time I placed an order with Grabagun, everything went smooth all the way down to my FFL gun shipped to me within 4 days would definitely recommend. I will be using them again in the future.

Rickey L Goodall

August 8th, 2018 Portage, MI

Ordered Thursday evening, a new pistol. Sent out Friday 2 day UPS. Delivered Monday to my FFL. Smooth, easy transaction. And also the best price I could find!