Olive & Cocoa, located in Salt Lake City, Utah specializes in unique, design-driven gift crates and floral arrangements. They hope to inspire others through their passion for thoughtful giving, so they provide their clients with many options to gift. Additionally, they strive for 100% customer satisfaction by ensuring that each ordering experience is quick, convenient and enjoyable. They also specialize in corporate gifting.

#1 GiftTree chevron_right
#3 Costco Gift Baskets & Towers chevron_right
4.8

The Good

• Wide Variety of Options
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee

Wide Variety of Options

One of the greatest strengths of Olive & Cocoa is their large variety of gift options. These options are broken down into easily navigable groups:

• Flora
  • By Season
  • By Occasion
  • Clubs
  • Luxe

This is incredibly helpful for shoppers who are looking for a gift specific to an event or special occassion. Additionally, within each of these groups are subgroups, making the products well-organized, even with the large quantity of options.

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

Olive & Cocoa promises an unconditional 100% satisfaction guarantee to all of their customers which includes both the presentation and quality of their gifts upon delivery. On their website, they state that if a gift does not live up to these high standards, customers should feel free to contact them and Olive & Cocoa will re-send the gift or refund the purchase price, according the the customer's choice. Buyers should keep in mind that fresh flower arrangements are guaranteed to be fresh only for 72 hours after delivery.

The Bad

• International Shipping Information Undisclosed
  • Price

Internation Shipping Information Undisclosed

Olive & Cocoa does state that they offer international shipping, but they do not advertise it very much. They do not list what the rates are for shipping a gift out of the nation. The company is more than organized presenting the costs for nationwide shipping, but do not acknowledge the costs for international. It does say to contact their customer services to get the details which can be a bit of a hassle if you were just trying to compare prices.

Price

While Olive & Cocoa does show its pricing very honestly (excluding the international shipping), those prices are a bit high. Of course, when considering the quality of products and the purpose of the company, this is to be expected. However, be aware, you aren't going to find a quick, cheap present for someone here.

The Bottom Line

Olive & Cocoa create gifts that you can give for any occasion. There are options for holidays, seasons, birthdays, newborns and many more. They do not have just food and flowers, but also toys, blankets, books and other items you can choose to fit the situation you are celebrating best. Shipping internationals seems a bit difficult to do with this company, but they appear to do just fine nationwide.

Susan

January 14th, 2020 Seal Beach, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

This company absolutely OUTSTANDING when it comes to TRULY fresh and crisp arrangements. (like bridal flower fresh) that are pleasing to the eye. Meticulous attention to detail. The arrangement I chose looked EXACTLY like the picture and needless to say I got raving reviews from my gift recipient! They came in by overnight Fedex in PERFECT order! I enrolled in the Floral Club and ANY of their arrangements will take your breath away! HIGHLY Recommend this company and now won't use any other florist for gift giving! Your search is over!!!!

Virginia E Tafolla

November 12th, 2019 Oklahoma City, OK

I received a Black Cat themed box for Halloween as a gift. The look of the candy was very cute but the taste and quality was another thing. Unfortunatley the only good thing about this was the cool wooden box. I would NEVER spend this much money $124 plus shipping on this horrible rip off

Evonnie T. Gbadebo

April 30th, 2019 Windsor, CT

A few moments ago, I ordered a Mother's Day gift, the Best of Days sign, for my daughter to commeorate the birth of my three grandchildren. Your sales representative, Priscilla, was not only professional but also very patient and kind. She answered all of my questions and reassured me that the names and dates of birth of my eldest grandson and his twin siblings were correctly noted. She also guaranteed me that my daughter shall receive the gift a few days before Mother's Day. I am extremely grateful for Priscilla's assistance and I could not be more please. I am certain that I shall be a regular customer henceforth.

David Skovron

August 9th, 2018 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Olive & Cocoa provide the best gifts, be it professional or personal. My business colleagues and friends now know, when they receive the signature wooden, they are in for one of the best treats in the world. And I'm not exaggerating. Olive & Cocoa is simply one of the most reliable purveyors around.

Alexis laMothe

August 8th, 2018 Carmel, IN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have never been disappointed by Olive and Cocoa flowers and gifts because I get such wonderful praise from the recipients that I send them to. The customer service is so good and after one order, you feel like family.

Marybunny

July 23rd, 2018 Alder, MT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have ordered many gifts from their catalogue. The Hibiscus Diffuser is lovely, elegant and unbelievably fragrant. The floral boxes are always beautiful. I have every confidence knowing that anything I order from Olive and Cocoa will be delivered in their distinct and adorable packaging. A sophisticated and elegant selection that is also unique.

SUSAN F SMITH

July 19th, 2018 Marietta, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Corrine was absolutely stunning!! The recipient sent me pictures and they were beyond beautiful and arranged so artfully. There is no other site I'd order floral arrangements that I can be so very proud of than Olive & Cocoa! Thank you so much for such artistic and beautiful arrangements and for the truly talented florists who care about each arrangement.

Joanne Marugg

June 22nd, 2018 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Over the years I have purchased numerous gifts for friends, family and myself. I have never been disappointed. Olive and Cocoa go the extra mile to provide courteous , efficient service with unique products. This time I purchased a flying bison apron with a bottle of barbecue sauce for my son. The apron will last for years because it's made from a sturdy material..The barbecue sauce was delicious.

H Moore

May 31st, 2018 Lehi, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Each year one of my clients sends me a gift box of gourmet snacks from Olive & Cocoa. I love them!

Micki Wiersma

May 30th, 2018 Monument, CO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The Cookie Couture Crate was fantastic. It cheered my granddaughter after major surgery. So wonderful to hear her laugh and enjoy such a lovely and chic gift. Every item I've ordered from Olive & Cocoa has been of the highest quality and the service is supreme! You can rely on Olive & Cocoa every time.

Weezer

May 30th, 2018 Frisco, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I bought the Queen Pillow for my sister. The packaging was great and the quality was outstanding. She was thrilled.

Jessica

April 8th, 2018 Berrien Springs, MI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great variety, great customer service and overall a great experience for all. The products are loved by our employees! Olive and Cocoa make it easy!

Laury Gelardi

April 1st, 2018 Miramar Beach, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I sent the Sweet Socks Crate to my daughter-in-law for her birthday and she loved it. They were beautiful, as well as beautifully presented in the Olive and Cocoa signature box. As the sender, I was pleased that they arrived on time during the North eastern snow storms!

Sheila

March 29th, 2018 Phoenix, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Looking for great gift ideas? This company has terrific ideas for all occasions. I gave my six year old niece the Sweet Birthday Goodies and she went absolutely bonkers! The quality and presentation were more than I expected. She has already requested another for her birthday next year!

Annette Sedillo

March 15th, 2018 Santa Fe, NM DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Excellent customer service!! I have been so happy with every order I have placed and I will continue to only use Olive & Cocoa. My orders have been shipped, on time, and with great care!!! The selections are wonderful as well!!!

Debbie Tester

March 2nd, 2018 Myrtle Beach, SC

I was the recipient of uniquely made, one of a kind angel charm with chain. It was sent to my from my dearest friend who just wanted to let me know I am her angel. The quality and craftsmanship is awesome as was the packaging. I don't think I've ever received any piece of jewelry that I loved more. Each one is handmade. I'll be ordering for some special people in my life so they can enjoy the same elation I did.

Kay Brover

February 15th, 2018 Red Hook, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have sent many gifts over the years from Olive and Cocoa to friends and relatives. Everyone has been way excited by both the unusual packaging and the exceptional gifts. The most recent was a floral arrangement called Bianca Grace. It looked elegant in the catalogue, but you never know. My cousin phoned to say that it was the most exquisite and sophisticated floral arrangement she’s ever received . Wow that made me feel great. Kudos to Olive and Cocoa once again.

Amy Malo

February 14th, 2018 Makawao, HI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have been ordering Olive & Cocoa florals for the last year. They have impressed everyone I have sent a bouquet to. Whether the Noelle or the Farmhouse Fleur, Olive & Cocoa have come out above and beyond beauty , presentation and uniqueness . I only use Olive & Cocoa for the special moments and people in my life . Can't say enough good about this wonderful company and their products.

Pat. Wassel

February 13th, 2018 Honolulu, HI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Beautiful and whimsical chocolate treats. Grandsons were overjoyed with the look( “is it really candy?”) and the true chocolate taste and crunchy freshness . Would highly recommend this for someone special starting with you!

Colleen Simons

February 13th, 2018 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I Love, Love, Love this website, I have ordered from them many, many times!!! The flowers are beautiful, all the products I have ordered have been wonderful and the packaging is incredible. I highly recommend them!

Kevin Hildebrand

December 29th, 2017 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The photo is misleading. The actual contents of the crate (albeit a nice one) was seven bags, each containing four ounces of product. This is about the same size as a snack bag you might purchase at a convenience store for considerably less than $10. I have to laugh at all the reviews that say, "The recipients loved it." Sure, what else are they going to say without looking like ingrates? >$42 per pound

Heidi Clark

August 3rd, 2017 Chesterfield, MO

My mother sent my sister and I an arrangement last week. I've received them before. This one arrived brown and wilted. I didn't tell my mom because she was so excited about it. My sister has complained as well. My mother spent an extra $50 for each arrangement so it would arrive on our birthday. I don't have the heart to send her a picture of it.

Mike Rickman

December 30th, 2015 Owings Mills, MD

Paid a small fortune to send crate gifts to a few hundred customers. Sent my logo as required and when I kept asking for the sample so we can approve the burn logo, no one would reply. Finally discovered they sent them out with their own logo. We will never use this company again.