Mrs. Fields Logo

5.1

LAST UPDATED: February 20th, 2021
Mrs. Fields Cookies are instantly recognizable by sight, taste and scent. Most people know that Debbi Fields began humbly by opening a small cookie shop in California. From these small roots, a mammoth enterprise began. Mrs. Fields Cookies products can be found in their franchise stores, in retail outlets and online. With many offerings, these gift baskets are ranked by our team as being some of the highest quality for appearance, selection, the ease of ordering and taste.

The Good

• Vast inventory
  • Exclusive discounts
  • 100 percent satisfaction guaranteed
  • Vast inventory or gift baskets available for personal and corporate uses (cookies, cookie cakes, brownies, candies, nuts and mini muffins)
  • Special offers or discount codes posted on the website front page
  • Exclusive discounts given when requesting a catalog online
  • Optional upgrades for your gift baskets "A Little Something Extra"
  • Nutritional information is listed for all items to help when shopping for those with food sensitivities or allergies
  • Clear shipping costs and timeframes for delivery are posted online
  • Customers can expect the same quality of items from any of the Mrs. Fields retail stores in their gift baskets - no surprises on taste or quality
  • Customer service representatives are friendly and professional
  • Exceptional site map
  • Convenient online order tracking
  • 100% satisfaction guarantee: "It's simple. We guarantee the quality, freshness, and presentation of our gifts. If you or your recipients aren't 100% satisfied, we'll do whatever it takes to make it right. Because at Mrs. Fields® , good enough never is.®"
  • Complimentary gift note can be sent to gift recipients
  • Delivery can be scheduled for a future date or morning delivery (additional $8.95)
  • Social Media

The Bad

• No site map
  • No gluten free items
  • No certified Kosher gifts
The basic design is solid and loads well, but there is not a site map to make the site very easy to navigate. For those with gluten sensitivities or Celiac - you are out of luck. Gluten entering any item would be highly likely if Mrs. Fields did set up a gluten free operation, so an entirely new facility would be needed. Representatives with the company stated that this was not even on the drawing board but that they would pass along the request. Certified Kosher gifts are not available for purchase. As with gluten free gifts, some may be Kosher, but the lack of a label to signify means a lot of research will be needed in gift selection.

The Bottom Line

Mrs. Fields Cookies are an easily recognizable brand and as such are expected to have a certain experience in ordering, sending and receiving these gifts. Mrsfields.com easily fits the bill and offers users a delightful experience in selecting and sending gifts. Our review team was impressed with the ease of navigating the vast site, the zoom features on photos and the high quality customer service which is offered through this site. Having optional add-ons to make your gift more special is a nice option. As such, we can recommend Mrs. Fields Cookies as a company which brings value and quality to their customers when ordering gift items.

1.8

RDS Saint Paul, MN

I ordered several days ago a gift tin of 96 cookies for my office staff in Chicago (I am in Minnesota). The delivery selection stated they'd have cookies delivered by Thursday at 4:30pm so I selected this (and paid a few dollars more....nothing huge tho). I did not want the cookies delivered Friday because there would be no employees there to enjoy them. I chose Mrs Fields because of the perception things would be handled properly. They took my payment and a couple days later I get a shipping notice that states my order would be delivered ON FRIDAY before 4:30pm. This was NOT a shipping issue with Fed Ex. This was a delay in processing the order by Mrs Fields' staff. This means they will now sit all weekend until someone happens upon them on Monday (when everyone is on holiday vacation as well). When I brought this to the attention of the shipper, I was told they'd refund the difference I paid for the enhanced shipping. WHAT ??? I don't care about that.....I care that a gift I sent was not delivered properly and now would be enjoyed by a tiny fraction of the folks it was intended for. This is really a disappointment. Mrs Fields apparently does not get it.

Denise San Antonio, TX

placed a Valentine's order to ship cookies to my daughter away at college. Confirm said order delivery date was Feb 14 , but when i got tracking information it said she would not get until Monday which is after Valentines Day. really disappointed as I selected Mrs. Fields because website said it could get there by Friday . Disclaimer said that they cannot guarantee date but on website they do not tell you to pick another form of shipping to guarantee that . The website is deceptive in that it made it seem to me that it would get there by feb 14

Katie Decatur, GA

Ordered a cookie cake for my daughter’s birthday she lives in Seattle and I live in Atlanta I picked a specific day and paid the extra ($20 total shipping) it did arrive on the promised day and it looked in good condition but apparently it tasted dry and stale, very disappointing. I had to force her to tell me the truth about how it tasted because she didn’t want to hurt my feelings and she knew it had cost and a lot, over $50

Marilyn Day San Pedro, CA

The cookies were delivered on time and the gift receiver said they were very good but the tag was glued to the box so that they had to work to just even find out who the heck sent them the present . when I called mrs. Fields they just didn't care . what good is giving a gift if no one knows you sent it and the company doesn't care that you . I will not order from them again.

Cindy Morristown, TN

Ordered birthday tin and it arrived dented. Contacted customer service and their response was “sorry”. Will never order again.