Mrs. Fields Cookies are instantly recognizable by sight, taste and scent. Most people know that Debbi Fields began humbly by opening a small cookie shop in California. From these small roots, a mammoth enterprise began. Mrs. Fields Cookies products can be found in their franchise stores, in retail outlets and online. With many offerings, these gift baskets are ranked by our team as being some of the highest quality for appearance, selection, the ease of ordering and taste.

#1 GiftTree chevron_right
#2 Olive & Cocoa chevron_right
#3 Costco Gift Baskets & Towers chevron_right
4.8

The Good

• Vast inventory
  • Exclusive discounts
  • 100 percent satisfaction guaranteed
  • Vast inventory or gift baskets available for personal and corporate uses (cookies, cookie cakes, brownies, candies, nuts and mini muffins)
  • Special offers or discount codes posted on the website front page
  • Exclusive discounts given when requesting a catalog online
  • Optional upgrades for your gift baskets "A Little Something Extra"
  • Nutritional information is listed for all items to help when shopping for those with food sensitivities or allergies
  • Clear shipping costs and timeframes for delivery are posted online
  • Customers can expect the same quality of items from any of the Mrs. Fields retail stores in their gift baskets - no surprises on taste or quality
  • Customer service representatives are friendly and professional
  • Exceptional site map
  • Convenient online order tracking
  • 100% satisfaction guarantee: "It's simple. We guarantee the quality, freshness, and presentation of our gifts. If you or your recipients aren't 100% satisfied, we'll do whatever it takes to make it right. Because at Mrs. Fields® , good enough never is.®"
  • Complimentary gift note can be sent to gift recipients
  • Delivery can be scheduled for a future date or morning delivery (additional $8.95)
  • Social Media

The Bad

• No site map
  • No gluten free items
  • No certified Kosher gifts

The basic design is solid and loads well, but there is not a site map to make the site very easy to navigate.

For those with gluten sensitivities or Celiac - you are out of luck. Gluten entering any item would be highly likely if Mrs. Fields did set up a gluten free operation, so an entirely new facility would be needed. Representatives with the company stated that this was not even on the drawing board but that they would pass along the request.

Certified Kosher gifts are not available for purchase. As with gluten free gifts, some may be Kosher, but the lack of a label to signify means a lot of research will be needed in gift selection.

The Bottom Line

Mrs. Fields Cookies are an easily recognizable brand and as such are expected to have a certain experience in ordering, sending and receiving these gifts. Mrsfields.com easily fits the bill and offers users a delightful experience in selecting and sending gifts. Our review team was impressed with the ease of navigating the vast site, the zoom features on photos and the high quality customer service which is offered through this site. Having optional add-ons to make your gift more special is a nice option. As such, we can recommend Mrs. Fields Cookies as a company which brings value and quality to their customers when ordering gift items.

1.9
starstar_halfstar_borderstar_borderstar_border

Cindy

June 25th, 2020 Morristown, TN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Ordered birthday tin and it arrived dented. Contacted customer service and their response was “sorry”. Will never order again.

Jack Nix

June 11th, 2020 Atlanta, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The cookie was awful, the frosting was awful and it was a day late. Next time it's worth the drive to Great American Cookie.

Denise

February 14th, 2020 San Antonio, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

placed a Valentine's order to ship cookies to my daughter away at college. Confirm said order delivery date was Feb 14 , but when i got tracking information it said she would not get until Monday which is after Valentines Day. really disappointed as I selected Mrs. Fields because website said it could get there by Friday . Disclaimer said that they cannot guarantee date but on website they do not tell you to pick another form of shipping to guarantee that . The website is deceptive in that it made it seem to me that it would get there by feb 14

Summer Porter

February 12th, 2020 Managua, MN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Mrs. Fields has some of the yummiest cookies! You can order a wide range in size and although they always have booklets with sample cookie designs, personalization is always available as well.

Eddie Rios

February 6th, 2020 Ogden, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

How can you beat a Mrs. Fields Gift gift box? you can't. The cookie assortment, plus the great taste makes this gift box or basket a can't miss idea. I have had several over the years and each delivery is met with great excitement. You just can't lose as it is easy to order, price is just right, and everyone around gets jealous ...What great fun !

Eileen

December 18th, 2019 Troutdale, OR DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I wish I would have read the reviews first. Package not delivered, no response from cust service. If you need a gift delivered on time or delivered at all I don't recommend using Mrs. Fields. You may as well throw your money in the trash

Deborah

December 11th, 2019 Rancho Cucamonga, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They have horrible customer service and no apology for late delivery and blamed on the shipping company. So much for getting it there for a small birthday gift on the person’s actual birthday.

Stephanie N

August 30th, 2019 San Marcos, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Is anyone from corporate reading these reviews??? I have been a long time customer of Mrs. Fields. My college aged kid loves their cookies. I have shipped many a holiday assortment to her. Never again. The first sniff of incompetence came when I ordered a Valentine's assortment for her, which arrived in a Christmas tin. Really? Are we really that stupid back in the warehouse? Customer service did refund me part of the price of the order after that snafu. I went to their website today to order my kid's annual bday cookie cake. There was a site wide promo code for 20% off. It didn't work on the cookie cake I'd selected, and it was clearly an issue on their end. I called Customer Service. The young girl I dealt with should not be in Customer Service. Dull voice, clearly not too bright, etc. After 20 minutes, a combo of me talking to her, and waiting on hold while she chased her supervisor around in the parking lot on his break (I'm not making this up, she told me this), she determined that yes, indeed, the problem was on their end. But wait! It gets better! She said the guy in charge of their website who could fix the problem was not in today, and no one knew where he was or when he'd be back. Her solution was for me to place the order, and that they would refund the the difference for the promo code. Um, no thanks. I took my business elsewhere, and will continue to do so.

Erin

August 12th, 2019 Tampa, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We used to send Mrs. Fields items to our Clients as thank you gifts. Up until the last gift went out. Our Client reached out to let us know there were not any cookies or brownies within tin.

ria ferdous

August 7th, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They must have changed the recipe. The cookies no longer taste good at all. They taste like the cheap cookies you get at the supermarket. Only these are more expensive.

Mary

July 29th, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Received gift tin of cookies filled with ants they blamed UPS no offer to fix. Will be sure to tell the national company that sent the gift to stop using.

S. Chandler

May 6th, 2019 San Diego, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Not delivered on the date as promised which ruined the entire purpose of this surprise birthday gift. Disappointed to have paid $46.00 for a customized birthday cookie that is now sitting out somewhere stale because the recipient was only going to be home on the delivery date. Epic fail. With so many other options DO NOT USE MRS. FIELDS

Debra

February 16th, 2019 Portland, OR DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They don't back their delivery times. If you are buying a gift, forget about it showing up on time, or them making it right.

Kelly S

February 14th, 2019 Sun Prairie, WI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Horrible! I spent the 20$ extra dollars to make sure it was sent on Valentine’s Day at my husbands work and it said on the delivery it was going to be until last minute they changed it and said it would be late. Not happy with this at all.

Katie

January 28th, 2019 Decatur, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Ordered a cookie cake for my daughter’s birthday she lives in Seattle and I live in Atlanta I picked a specific day and paid the extra ($20 total shipping) it did arrive on the promised day and it looked in good condition but apparently it tasted dry and stale, very disappointing. I had to force her to tell me the truth about how it tasted because she didn’t want to hurt my feelings and she knew it had cost and a lot, over $50

LYNN

December 20th, 2018 Bridgewater, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

ordered on dec. 4 to be delivered on dec 18 - never arrived & supervisor told me i should have paid more for expedited shipping! Finally offered a refund of shipping charges after insinuating i was cheap- if cookies & brownies ever arrive, the squirrels will love the feast, since the recipient will be on a 2 week vacation. What's even more amazing is, their website is advertising $10.00 2 day "GUARANTEED" delivery today! This company is a joke & their representatives are rude & condescending.

Betty

December 17th, 2018 Plano, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

If I could give less than a 1 rating I would. Please, Please Please do not order from this company online. Their customer service stinks. If you order something and need to change or cancel the order - you're OUT of LUCK. I unfortunately placed an order on a Sunday -- then I tried to change / cancel my order within minutes of placing it, since they could not deliver to the destination by the time I had selected. I needed it there by Wed (12/19) instead they want to deliver it on Mon (12/24) - guess what no one will be there on Christmas eve. I wanted to deliver cookies to my daughter's high school as Christmas Treat. So I immediately tried to call -- they're not open on Sat,Sun - even though the website says they are. Tried to cancel via website - website didn't allow it. So I immediately sent an email and then had to wait til the next day. I then waited over 2 hrs to talk to someone. The customer service agent insisted on saying the same thing over and over - even the supervisor thought that saying the same thing over and over would change the outcome of the issue. They will NOT help you. Their claim - 'It's perishable goods, the order is already created, it's already being shipped'. So they're going to ship cookies to high school at which there will be NO ONE there to receive the cookies and still expect me to pay for them. JUST DON'T DO IT -- it's not worth it.

Colleen

December 14th, 2018 Chicago, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I placed an order for 2 items, totaling about $100.00 and clicked on a shipping date, with a charge of $19.99. That amount stayed on my order until the very end, when it changed to $32.99. I would not have picked that date if I knew the shipping charge was going to be that high. I then called the company and heard an automated system say that there were 3 calls ahead of me and a wait time of 140 minutes. As I sat on hold for several minutes, the wait time continuously increased, getting up to 143 minutes. I thought how futile that was, hung up, and sent an email. I received a response that stated the review page had the amount changed and they would not refund the difference. I immediately asked her to cancel the order and she waited an hour before getting back to me to tell me the order was shipped already and she was unable to cancel it. I will never buy anything from Mrs. Fields again. And I would like to give it 0 stars.

Mary hohman

October 24th, 2018 Fredericksburg, VA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I will never order from mrs. fields again. I ordered a week prior to my grandsons birthday who was away at college, since I wanted for him to have something since he couldn’t be home for his birthday. I paid extra shipping rates to have it delivered on the exact date and at no time did the website advise me that it couldn’t be delivered on that date. When it wasn’t delivered on his birthday, I traced the delivery which advised that it wouldn’t be delivered until after his birthday. Had I known that I would have never placed the order since the purpose was for him to have something on his birthday. When I called customer service they offered no explanation and offered to only refund the extra shipping cost. Very disappointed and will never order from them again.

Thomas Hullinger

August 28th, 2018 Pleasant Grove, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Mrs. Fields cookies are the best. I know that anyone who receives them as a gift will be happy and impressed. I love their selections and the chocolate that they use tastes great.

Marilyn Day

August 25th, 2018 San Pedro, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The cookies were delivered on time and the gift receiver said they were very good but the tag was glued to the box so that they had to work to just even find out who the heck sent them the present . when I called mrs. Fields they just didn't care . what good is giving a gift if no one knows you sent it and the company doesn't care that you . I will not order from them again.

Eve

June 2nd, 2018 Fernandina Beach, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

When the birthday cookie cake arrived, it was in pieces. Recipient texted, "it was the thought that counts". Immediately e-mailed Mrs. Fields with picture of cake, requesting a refund. NO REPLY!

L. Fowler

May 30th, 2018 Pleasant Grove, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

All I have to say about Mrs. Fields is that they are yummmmmmy!

Mitchell

February 28th, 2018 New York, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I placed the order well in advance for Valentines day. the item was shipped on Valentines instead and the purchase was a complete fail. On top of that, the customer service failed to reimburse me And couldn’t compensate for their error with any additional service. Never order from them!

rschreckhise

January 19th, 2017

I ordered a birthday cookie cake, and followed the online instructions for getting the cookie cake by a specific date. Product arrived late, customer service was unable to provide an explanation (it wasn't weather), and unwilling to make the situation better (Serve the customer = customer service).

MSL

December 22nd, 2016 Pomona, CA

We placed an order for my 90 yr old mother in law with confirmed delivery for December 23rd. She is unable to leave her living facility, so was excited to have this delivery to share with those visiting over Christmas. When I checked the Fedex tracking, it stated delivery would be on 12/27 AFTER Christmas and AFTER all her guests had gone. As with the customer below, this was not a shipping issue with FedEx.This was also a delay in processing the order! When I contacted customer service and explained the situation, they said the only thing they could do was refund my shipping charges. WTH??? They have local stores and could have easily procured and locally sent my order or SOMETHING! ANYTHING! But they said they don't do that. Funny, they sent me an advertisement email that they could still get gifts out overnight tonight! Customers beware! No one has reached out to try and rectify this situation. #Mrsfields #Customerservicefail #comsumerbeware

RDS

December 16th, 2016 Saint Paul, MN

I ordered several days ago a gift tin of 96 cookies for my office staff in Chicago (I am in Minnesota). The delivery selection stated they'd have cookies delivered by Thursday at 4:30pm so I selected this (and paid a few dollars more....nothing huge tho). I did not want the cookies delivered Friday because there would be no employees there to enjoy them. I chose Mrs Fields because of the perception things would be handled properly. They took my payment and a couple days later I get a shipping notice that states my order would be delivered ON FRIDAY before 4:30pm. This was NOT a shipping issue with Fed Ex. This was a delay in processing the order by Mrs Fields' staff. This means they will now sit all weekend until someone happens upon them on Monday (when everyone is on holiday vacation as well). When I brought this to the attention of the shipper, I was told they'd refund the difference I paid for the enhanced shipping. WHAT ??? I don't care about that.....I care that a gift I sent was not delivered properly and now would be enjoyed by a tiny fraction of the folks it was intended for. This is really a disappointment. Mrs Fields apparently does not get it.

Sam

July 7th, 2015 Naperville, IL

I LOVE Mrs. Fields cookies! For the past 20 years I have enjoyed so many freshly baked cookies, whether it's the minis or the huge cookie cakes they have always made my day! Most recently I got a craving for some Mrs. Fields cookies to enjoy while watching my fav Melissa and Joey! I rushed to the mall, scurried up the escalator of the Westfield mall and unbenounced to me came across a wall, where there was no longer the friendly employee who frequently assisted me at my favorite....Mrs. Fields. I am so sad to see Mrs. Fields is gone, it was truly a popular place for everyone of all ages to get a sweet treat! Whether you were having a great day or a terrible day those cookies could always be depended on for their amazingly fresh taste! I really hope you can bring your business back to Westfield mall in Aurora, IL someday soon!