GiftTree, as its name suggests, is a gift basket company with a goal of turning ordinary gifting moments into extraordinary ones. Since its founding in 1997, GiftTree has been a top choice among customers because of GiftTree's high-quality, hand-chosen gifts.

GiftTree operates from its headquarters in Vancouver, Washington. However, because of its other locations in Austin, Texas, and Charlotte, North Carolina, the company can offer two-day ground shipping to most areas within the United States. GiftTree also provides a full line of services to corporations and businesses, providing companies with personal business service representatives to simplify the business gift buying experience.

#2 Olive & Cocoa chevron_right
#3 Costco Gift Baskets & Towers chevron_right
4.8

The Good

• Available Gift Baskets
  • Filter by Price, Occasion, and Gift Type
  • Place an Online Order 24/7
  • Extensive FAQ

Available Gift Baskets

GiftTree offers plenty of basket options for consumers — no matter the occasion.

Customers can choose from the following options:

• Gift Baskets
  • Flower Bouquets
  • Cheese and Charcuterie
  • Wine and Champagne Crates
  • Gift Towers

Depending on the type of basket ordered, the contents will vary. However, customers can expect that a fruit basket will contain fresh fruit that was "picked and arranged by hand."

Wine baskets generally have wine, wine glasses, chocolate, and a complimentary note card with a personal message.

Filter by Price, Occasion, and Gift Type

GiftTree has so many options that it can be a little overwhelming for consumers. To make it easier, consumers can narrow down their choices by selecting a filter. The filter allows customers to shop by price, occasion, and gift type.

Filtering the baskets by price is simple; customers can select from the following options:

• Gifts Under $50
  • Gifts $50–$100
  • Gifts $100–$200
  • Gifts Over $200

Filtering baskets by occasion is also fairly simple; customers can choose from the following occasions:

• Birthday
  • Congratulations
  • Anniversary
  • Get Well
  • New Baby
  • Sympathy

Customers can also order gift baskets based on holidays, such as Mother’s Day, Easter, Christmas, and more.

Place an Online Order 24/7

Consumers can order a GiftTree gift basket 24/7.

If a customer orders a flower or balloon basket before 2:00 p.m. (Monday–Friday) in the recipient's time zone, they can get same-day delivery.

For a Saturday delivery, customers will need to place their order by 12:00 p.m. in the recipient's time zone the Friday before.

Sunday delivery is available in most areas if the order is placed before 12:00 p.m. (recipient's time zone) the Friday before. If GiftTree cannot fulfill the Sunday order, the company will contact customers by phone or email and arrange an alternative delivery date.

Orders placed after 2:00 p.m. (recipient's time zone) will be delivered the next available day.

Keep in mind that fruit baskets are not available for Sunday delivery.

Extensive FAQ

GiftTree's frequently asked questions page is full of helpful information. The company does its best to answer each question thoroughly and include all the details. This is especially helpful to customers who don't want to or don't have time to call or email the company to ask questions.

The Bad

• Common Complaints
  • Shipping Limitations
  • Returns
  • Service Charge
  • Limited Customer Service Hours

Common Complaints

The most common complaints against GiftTree have to do with the company not delivering their products on the expected delivery date and the baskets not looking like what was initially ordered.

While GiftTree does warn customers about both of these things on the website, it is frustrating for customers to order something and not have it arrive on time and not look as they expected it too. Several customers also complained that GiftTree's customer service team often knew little about why the products weren’t reaching the recipients and offered no solutions.

Shipping Limitations

While GiftTree tries to get all baskets out and delivered by their specified delivery date, that doesn't always happen. The company explains, "Ground shipping* does not ensure delivery on a specific date. It can take up to seven business days to deliver your gift depending on the destination and time of year (delivery times during the holiday season are typically longer)."

Customers will need to select two-day or three-day shipping to ensure their delivery is delivered by the end of the selected date. Gift Tree warns customers that they'll need to choose Overnight Delivery via UPS or FedEx in their shopping cart to guarantee a specific delivery date.

Returns and Substitutions

Customers cannot return fresh products (flowers, fruit, plants, balloons, trees, and fresh food gift baskets), perishable, personalized, and fragile items. If a product doesn't meet expectations, all products are covered by the GiftTree Guarantee.

Consumers should also know that GiftTree makes an effort to ensure that its products resemble the ones featured on the website. However, depending on the growing season, it is not always possible. In rural areas of the United States, particular flowers (exotic or tropical) may not be available. Keep in mind that the website states that "GiftTree reserves the right to substitute flowers of like color, appearance, and value."

Service Charge

The flower, balloon, and fruit baskets include a service charge fee — this is the same as the delivery fee. Customers should be aware that any additional fees or charges will depend on the gift basket.

The service charge per item for balloon bouquets and floral arrangements is $17.95. The service charge per item for fruit baskets is $19.95.

Limited Customer Service Hours

While customers can order a gift basket online 24/7, GiftTree's customer service line is only available Monday through Friday from 6:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (PST). This is slightly inconvenient as not all customers will be able to call within these hours.

Additionally, if a customer wants to order a gift basket over the phone, they will have to call within the given customer service time frame.

GiftTree is also closed on weekends and on New Year's Day, Easter, 4th of July, Thanksgiving, and Christmas Day.

The Bottom Line

GiftTree is certainly a good option for those looking to send a memorable gift. GiftTree’s baskets are unique and a great present for any holiday, event, or occasion. The company offers next-day and same-day shipping options for those who want their gift to reach their loved one by a certain date. If you are looking to send a unique gift that is sure to make your loved ones smile, GiftTree is a solid option.

Although there are a number of complaints against the company, there are a few consumers who had no problems and highly recommend GiftTree. We recommend consumers look into GiftTree’s shipping and returns policy, as many customers have complained that their gift did not reach its recipient in time and the customer service team gave no explanation as to why.

4.0

Ahthitra Casandra

February 13th, 2020 Redding, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I was hesitant about purchasing a gift through GiftTree because of the reviews I read, but I am quite delighted with the purchase. Their customer service was great. I found out the recipient wasn't going to be at the office on Valentine's so I wrote and requested that it be shipped a day early - and they were able to make the accommodation. He was pleasantly surprised. And no, the basket didn't come arranged but the site states that it IS packaged for the items to be delivered safely. I had a customized bow and he loved the little scissors it came with to open the package.

Lacey Singhurse

January 28th, 2020 , IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Are there even any words? A ton of fake reviews... Gift basket delivery was late, so my mother in laws birthday was over, no comparison in what they advertise vs what they deliver... and as for the wine?? Cheap moscato (barefoot) that even had a "great value" sticker on it...at the front of the basket there were flaming hot Cheetos and Snyder’s pretzels.. It was like a gas station gift basket.

Alejandro Molina

December 21st, 2019 Cortlandt Manor, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Worst service ever! We placed the order on 12-11-19, with plenty of time for it to be delivered before Christmas, but after alleged attempt to deliver (no note at the door or anything indicating failed delivery, nor option to pick up at a holding facility), the basket was returned to the sender without contacting us! the paying clients!!! Never again and never recommended!!!

VD

December 5th, 2019 Allentown, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My first time purchasing from Gift tree. I normally go the Edible Arrangment route, but decided to give them a try. I purchased the Golden Get Well Basket for my sister who just had surgery. The basket arrived on time. However, similar to other reviewers, the basket did not look like the picture on the website. The basket was tightly packed with all items laying down inside instead of standing up. Basket appearance was underwhelming.

Matilda

October 1st, 2019 Laredo, TX

We've made a corporate gift to our employer and ordered a gift basket. He was pleasantly surprised. It is a nice idea!

Oct 03, 2019

Matilda, Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to help with your gift giving. We truly appreciate it. I am very happy to hear your recipient enjoyed the gift. If you ever have any questions please feel free to give us a call at 1-800-379-4065 we would love to help. Thank you, Monica LaCross Customer Service

Tina Liss

September 9th, 2019 Palos Heights, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The gift basket sent to my aunt was not nearly the gift basket as viewed on the website . I would love to be able to provide pictures.

Sep 10, 2019

Tina, I am so sorry to hear this.. Yes if you could please send pictures to , I would love to check this out for you and see what happened and make it right. Thank you, Monica LaCross Customer Service

RedViolets

August 21st, 2019 Parker, CO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I paid A LOT of extra money to ensure that an already overpriced gift was delivered to Kansas TODAY. It is sitting in Nebraska. Not only are their choices cliché and limited and boring and overpriced, but they don't deliver on their promises.

Aug 29, 2019

Hi Meagan. I am very sorry for the delay in the gift to your dad. Thank you so much for calling us about the UPS plane delay, we are currently taking this issue up with them. We have fully refunded back your shipping cost. I hope your dad enjoyed his birthday gift very much. Thank you, Monica L

Joann

May 28th, 2019 Tampa, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Despite the website saying the item could be delivered the same day, they called at 2:15pm to say they couldn't do it. Caller wanted credit for trying to get it done.

Jun 05, 2019

Hi Joann, I've sent a PM your way in hopes we can investigate and resolve these concerns quickly! It is never our intention to encounter a delay and I'd love to see what happened that led to this so we can avoid it in the future. Looking forward to your reply! Best Regards, Sara M.

Damon Monsour

May 9th, 2019 Orchard Park, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Product didn’t suck. Had an issue with customer service that was resolved ASAP.

May 08, 2019

Thank you for reaching out! I'm incredibly sorry for this inconvenience and frustration caused. It was definitely not our intention to hold onto your additional funds for any amount of time, and I know I would be just as upset with the circumstances. I am glad to see that the gift was enjoyed, but I do understand the need to get rid of that additional authorization. We have alerted our tech team to the concern to investigate how this happened. In the meantime, that pre-authorization is in the hands of your bank since it was never captured fully on our end. I would hope that it would be removed within 48 hrs at most. If you speak directly with the bank, they may be able to assist in expediting this request. We are happy to waive your shipping costs at this time as well due to the trouble. This has been processed as a refund on our end and will be reflected in your account in 3-5 banking days. Best Regards, Sara M Customer Advocate Manager

Lisa Sapp

April 29th, 2019 Colmar, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Gift Tree does not any promo codes. Delivery fees are extremely high.

Apr 29, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to share feedback on your ordering experience! We appreciate you shopping with us over the years and I've shared this input with our team that manages online promotions. I'm happy to confirm a $10 promotion was applied to your most recent order. Please do not hesitate to reach me by responding to my email if I can be of any assistance! Best Regards, Sara M.

Chris A

April 6th, 2019 Vallejo, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I did not see an option for delivery instructions. It would have helped get my gift delivered on time. I paid for Saturday delivery but it won't be delivered until Monday.

Apr 11, 2019

Hi Chris, I'm very sorry that your order is arriving later than anticipated. While we are unable to specify instructions on some gifts that are shipped via FedEx/UPS, we should be able to come up with some suitable solutions to assist such as holding the delivery at a neighborhood office for pick up, changing the delivery address, or specifying a future delivery date when we know someone will be available to sign for the package. Please do not hesitate to reach out service team at 800.379.4065 or . We will gladly look into this and see what we can do to turn this around!

Franca Felcher

March 27th, 2019 Wayne, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I received a basket from one of my clients in December and the basket handle was broken. When I called to Gift Tree know, I was told to email a picture of it which I did. I never heard back from anyone and it is now March. Poor quality and very disappointing.

Mar 28, 2019

Dear Franca, Thank you for reaching out and bringing this to my attention. I am very sorry that you did not receive an immediate response to the damage being reported and we take full ownership of this! We would generally process a replacement right away and I am looking into why this didn't happen. In the meantime, I have a beautiful gift coming your way as our token of apologies for the time that has passed from your initial contact. We appreciate you and hope this one can be enjoyed as intended! Best Regards, Sara M.

DBS

March 21st, 2019 Harper Woods, MI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

NOT HAPPY!! I ordered a gift basket as a gesture for a friend who’s been under the weather. The basket arrived with all the contents packed in the basket. As I was arranging the items I found the Ginger & Lime Luxury Hand Cream, and a small cloth/towel (pictured when I ordered) were not included. The Loofah Bath Sponge was a cheap sponge with twine mesh covering it. It shouldn’t be used in the shower/bath, due to the twine shedding everywhere. Overall, I felt the basket was not worth $100, nor the additional shipping cost to have it delivered within two days. Very disappointed. Will not be using this service in the future.

Mar 26, 2019

DBS. I am so sorry about all of these issues, we received your review and have been trying to reach you by phone and email to talk with you about this and make it right. If you could please call us at 1-800-379-4065 we would love to help. Thank you, Monica LaCross

DrTSJ

February 25th, 2019 Plymouth, MI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I ordered a gift basket that had candy, cookies, and fruit. The basket arrived on Friday and was immediately put in the refrigerator. I looked in the basked on Saturday after pulling it out of the refrigerator and found 2 pieces of fruit had gone bad (mold on the orange and rotten soft spots on the apple). I took them out & put the basket back in the refrigerator. I gave the basked to some friends on Sunday only to learn that the remaining fruit had gone bad! I won't be ordering from them again. :-( Subsequent to posting my review I was contacted and offered another gift basket. I am to receive a non-fruit basket this week and am awaiting its arrival.

Feb 21, 2019

We greatly apologize for the poor quality fruit and would love to see how this happened and alert our quality team of the issue. Please reach our service team at 800.379.4065 or so that we can assist in replacing this item. The fruit should definitely last longer than 2 days with proper storage and this is not to be expected with your gift! We look forward to hearing from you!

Eliza

February 19th, 2019 Astoria, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY! The customer service was by far the worst I have EVER received. I ordered a gift basket that contained alcohol which requires a signature upon delivery. Once informed of this I called customer service to verify that the shipping company would leave a tag as the recipient may not be home when they try to deliver. This was a wedding gift I am wanted it to be delivered before the wedding. I was told that they ALWAYS leave a tag. So I decide to use the regular shipping (not Saturday delivery). Two attempts were made and no tag was left. I called customer service and was then told that UPS NEVER leaves a tag, which I know is not true. Then I end up speaking with a supervisor who then tells me it is up to UPS to leave a tag or not. When I explain that the I based my shipping off what the first person assured me of I was told it was an oversight and it would be AT MY COST to get the item delivered on Saturday which was over $50.00. Also the item had to be sent back and then re-sent since they use Fed-ex for Saturday delivery and UPS for everything else. Now my wedding gift is going to be over a week late and I am told I have to pay the extra charge to get it there on a Saturday. I ask if I can just cancel the order and I am told I can but I will still have to pay for the personalized flutes. Keep in mind these only have the first initial so I am SURE they can be re-used. After and hour of pleading my case with the supervisor I am told they will cover half of the $50.00 Saturday delivery charge. Which is in fact mostly their surcharge on the shipping anyways. I was lied to and then it was a bait and switch. They should have paid for the Saturday shipping since this was clearly their error but they would not budge. All in all I will NEVER EVER use this company again. Simple customer service goes a long way and they totally missed the mark. Don't let this company take your money as you will never get what you paid for and more than likely end up paying more for less. Update Notice that none of the reply discussed the lying and the complete bait and switch you tried on me. Eventually a supervisor, who was unable to fix any of these issues, canceled the whole order and hung up on me. After weeks of headache and dissatisfaction I was left with nothing and I am still waiting on my full refund...NOTE TO ALL BEWARE OF THIS DECEITFUL COMPANY

Feb 19, 2019

We are very saddened that the delivery difficulties caused such an upsetting experience. I've reviewed this order and found that the delivery was attempted on the date requested for the delivery, and again on the next business day. With this containing wine, there was no one home during these attempts to sign for the package. UPS generally does leave a door tag upon the unsuccessful delivery attempt and we have yet to be able to confirm if they were indeed left from the delivery attempts after not being able to connect with the recipients to confirm. At the time we were contacted, we offered the options that were available for the package, which were to reschedule the delivery date for another business day (Monday-Friday are business days for UPS), deliver to another location and waive the cost that we incur from UPS to do this, or to have the package brought to the neighborhood office where it could be picked up at the recipients convenience. Because all of these options were declined for the gift that was in transit, we were asked to ship out a new order with a separate and more costly method of shipping before the original gift was returned. After all was said and done, we sent two gifts for the cost of one, reimbursed the cost for the upgraded Saturday shipping and our end goal is always the same, to ensure the recipients are thrilled when receiving their gift. Again, we are truly sorry that this experience did not go as anticipated and we regret that this was the impression that was received about our service. We value your feedback and appreciate you shopping with us.

Danny Nadu

February 2nd, 2019 Sugar Land, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

***********^***Do not shop here!!!!!!!!!!!! The company is named “gift tree” the one thing you would expect is for a gift to be received on time especially for special occasions. They unreliably make guarantee’s to customers just to make a sale. Save your time and money and shop else where, I am very disappointed in their service.

Feb 08, 2019

Hi Danny, You are absolutely correct, every gift is important and delivery dates are everything when sending something special to your loved one. We offer several different shipping methods to ensure your gift arrives when anticipated and although the standard delivery offers an estimated date, we also have express deliveries that guarantee the delivery date does not change. Please reach out to our customer service team at or 800.379.4065 for any assistance with this. Your satisfaction is important to us and there is always something that can be done to help. Best Regards, Sara M.

Anetra Jones

January 9th, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I refuse to order anything from anyone else. Great product and customer service as well..

Jan 21, 2019

Anetra, Thank you so very much. I am so excited that we have been able to help you with your gift giving! Please give us a call if you ever have any questions or concerns 1-800-379-4065 we would love to help. Thank you, Monica LaCross

Caitlin M

January 6th, 2019 Seattle, WA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I ordered overnight shipping on 12.22, and the package didn't arrive until 12.28. This was meant to arrive to a friend while she was at the hospital, and it totally missed her. VERY disappointed in the customer service when I called. They only reimbursed me for the expedited cost of shipping, but still charged me the full cost of the basket and the standard shipping. If I'd known they were sending it 6 days later, I would not have bothered. I received several emails from them saying it had delivered on 12.26, and it wasn't until I called them directly that they said "oh well we can't control weather, and we don't know if shipments are delayed unless people call to complain." So essentially- they don't know where your products are unless you call with issues- they'll just send you emails confirming your package was shipped as ordered, even if it wasn't.

Jan 21, 2019

Caitlin, We are greatly sorry that this delay frustrated you and was disappointing. I have seen that your shipping costs were reimbursed, as well as extended a gift card to you in hopes that we can show you a much better experience in the future. The delay in delivery is unacceptable to us as well. We are working hard to ensure this does not happen again. You will be receiving an email from me shortly with these credits mentioned. We understand it was not about the money spent, but the sentiment of a gift being received, and want to do whatever we can do help at this time! Please reach me at if any further assistance is needed. Thank you, Monica LaCross

Kathleen schobel

January 4th, 2019 Fort Lauderdale, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Two disappointments with this company. Unreliable. Learned about 1 week later that the first basket I ordered was unavailable. Ordered second basket for specific delivery date for 12/28. It arrived. 1/2. I choose the original date from their website offering as my friends were in town for a limited time. No notice that it was going to be late. Will never use them again.

Jan 22, 2019

Kathleen, I am so sorry for your disappointment and frustration. We ran across delays in shipping this year because of the holiday and that is never what we want to happen. We want you to be happy not only with your gift but the timing in which it arrives. Are delivery dates for Standard shipping are usually pretty close, but they are just an estimate also. We do have guaranteed delivery date options like Overnight or 2 day express. I am going to refund your shipping charges as an apology, I know its not about the money it was about the gift but this is all I have beyond my words to say I am truly sorry. Thank you, Monica LaCross

Joan

December 31st, 2018 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I never had a problem with them. I like all their products and everyone that I bought a gift for through them, loved the product as well.

Tonia

December 31st, 2018 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The customer service was great. They were very accommodating and very knowledgeable. It's always been a positive experience.

Barbara

December 31st, 2018 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They're great in handling problems if there are any.

Jan 21, 2019

Barbara, Thank you! We really appreciate this, we all try very hard to put ourselves in your shoes our customers and fix things to the best of our ability. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to call us at 1-800-379-4065 we would be happy to help! Thank you, Monica LaCross

Pantea

December 31st, 2018 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I contacted the customer service for the delivery and they were responding to me.

Vanessa

December 31st, 2018 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The website was easy to use. The shipping was fast. I was pleased with the website and delivery time. The quality of the baskets has always been extremely high and the person I sent them to has always been very satisfied with what they receive.

Anice

December 31st, 2018 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

It's very easy to place an order. The orders are always there on time. The flowers are always in good condition.

Jean M

December 31st, 2018 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I had absolutely no problems putting my order through along with the item being delivered.

Cyndi

December 31st, 2018 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They have a good selection and the website is easy to use and to sort and find things by occasion.

December 31st, 2018 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I've got them for a long time. It's good quality and they are easy to work with. Customer service has always been great. They seem very quality oriented. They're nice. It's really convenient.

Patricia

December 31st, 2018 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I've never had any problems with my orders. Their products are high quality

Cayce

December 31st, 2018 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They are always very dependable and everything looks really nice so I just keep using them. They are nice, but they're not exceptionally nice.

Jan 21, 2019

Cayce, Thank you for your review. I would love to hear from you, how we can make your experience even better next time. If you would like please send me an email at with any changes you would like to see! Thank you, Monica LaCross

December 31st, 2018 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

It's a user friendly website. It's very easy to order for a lot of different people which is really great and there are a lot of great choices.

Jon

December 31st, 2018 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They were very efficient. It got there quickly. It think it was very professional.

Stephanie

December 31st, 2018 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I've used it several times because the gift baskets are absolutely beautiful. They are always on time and never had a problem. I think I've ordered maybe three or four times so I really am a fan of this site. They're beautiful. They have quality products and just an absolutely beautiful presentation.

Hilda

December 31st, 2018 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Theyre pretty good and the products and everything are good. I like that sometimes, you guys call me for coupons and stuff like that that I purchased.

Hubert

December 31st, 2018 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The customer support was very good but my last purchase I was very disappointed with the gift basket I ordered. This is the second time I've ordered from Gift Tree and they messed up the package. The people that received my first one did not know where it came from. I was not very satisfied they did not look good.

Gary

December 31st, 2018 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The quality seems pretty good and the brands that they offered so that worked out well. They're a god company to work with and I've had no problems with them.

Maryanna

December 31st, 2018 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They did what they said they would do and delivered it. I asked my sister how nice it was and she said it was great. She loved it. I sent it to her home and they got it. It was very good service.

Julie

December 31st, 2018 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I've done everything online and I've never had a problem where I needed to contact them. I've never had any issues.

December 31st, 2018 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The person I spoke with was really helpful and the whole experience was easy. The people that I sent it to were very pleased. I thikn they did a good job and I'll definitely use them again.

Michael

December 31st, 2018 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I've used them in the past and everything worked out well. My last purchase from Gift Tree several weeks ago got delivered to the proper location but the wrong hospital room and Gift Tree delivered a new gift basket to the proper person. The website is very easy to navigate.

Fran

December 31st, 2018 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The website is easy to work with. I like the quality and I've always had good results.

ELIZABETH ELCO

December 30th, 2018 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

THE ITEM SHOWN IN THE BOOK IS DIFFERENT FROM WHAT IS SENT.

Jan 21, 2019

Elizabeth, I am so sorry to hear this. I see that you did reach out to us about this and we were able to work together on a resolution for this issue. I really appreciate you reaching out to us and letting us know you were not satisfied with what was delivered. We never intend to make mistakes but we always want to know when we dropped the ball, so we can better ourselves. Thank you, Monica LaCross

Brenda

December 30th, 2018 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Ordered most Expensive version of gourmet gift basket with high-end items and when the basket arrived it was filled with the cheapest low-end version of each item! Plus the basket was packaged with 2 bottles of white wine instead of the requested Red. This was a work anniversary gift for a beloved, amazing assistant and, despite her insistence that she really did love SALTINES and STRING CHEESE (replacements for Parmesan-Rosemary Toasts and gourmet cheese), with the individually wrapped but connected string cheese sticks having been torn into Single sticks and strewn about the package, it was extremely Disappointing and embarrassing. Customer Service apologized and explained that the images on their website or a suggestion to the local stores and that they had no way of knowing what would actually be delivered. I will never order from them again.

Jan 21, 2019

Brenda, I am so sorry. String cheese and Saltines are never appropriate items for a gourmet gift baskets. I would of been disappointed and embarrassed also, and I am so sorry we are the ones who put you through that. I would like if you could please email me your order # or the email you used when ordering to . I would like to look into this a little bit more. Thank you, Monica LaCross

Carol

December 30th, 2018 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Person received on time and sent a picture and it was exactly what I ordered

Bleich

December 30th, 2018 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The two latest wine and premium snack baskets I ordered came in on time but the baskets for both orders were ripped on the side as per the recipients..

Jan 21, 2019

Bleich, Please if you have not done so yet reach out to us at . It is unacceptable that your recipients received gifts that were ripped on the sides, we would love to send out new baskets for them. Thank you so much, Monica LaCross

S. A. Sutherland

December 30th, 2018 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Everyone loved it! They liked the variety, quality, etc...1st order so I don't know CS but happy w/order.

Kuldeep Bhardwaj

Prompt Quality Deluvey Trustworthiness Value for money

Kristina Tuttle

December 30th, 2018 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Reliable service and good product and decent results

Judy Rodrigues

December 30th, 2018 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Your service is great, the product is quality. My friends and family are always thrilled when they get it. It is so easy for me.

Tammy

December 30th, 2018 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

For the second time they did not deliver the gift on the date as promised

Jan 21, 2019

Tammy, I am so sorry to hear that we have not failed you once but twice. I would love if you could email me at , with your order # or email address you used. I would like to take a look into your order to see what happened and to make sure the right steps were taken after making this mistake. Thank you, Monica LaCross