1. Edible Arrangements

EdibleArrangements.com is the place for fresh fruit lovers to shop. The company has spent years developing unique and inventive fresh fruit concepts and it has high standards for the quality of fruit. Edible Arrangements' website and stores nationwide are devoted to delivering the perfect arrangement of fruit for almost every occasion imaginable. Its customer service can be reached by phone or you can find the store nearest you and talk to a company representative in person.

#1 GiftTree chevron_right
#2 Olive & Cocoa chevron_right
#3 Costco Gift Baskets & Towers chevron_right
4.8

The Good

• In-Store Pickup
  • Corporate Gifts
  • Secure Website

In-Store Pickup

Edible Arrangements offers a number of treats you can pick up in the store the day you need them. This includes colorful donuts, fruit salad, and treat boxes with chocolate-dipped fruit.

Corporate Gifts

Edible Arrangements provides excellent gifts for corporate needs, including employee appreciation, client and vendor thank-you gifts, and company parties. Edible's "Chocolate Abundance" masterpiece is a full three-foot-long! Corporate customers can take advantage of discounts for high-volume orders.

Secure Website

The company operates a secure website so customers can enter payment information knowing it will be safe. PayPal account payments are accepted on the website in addition to credit cards.

The Bad

Fruit and Treats Only

This company specializes in fruit arrangements so if you are looking for a non-food gift, you'll need to look elsewhere.

The Bottom Line

Edible Arrangements has been in the gift basket industry for over 12 years, has online and physical in-store shops, and operates a secure website with a variety of edible gifts. Sign up for the company's promotions and special offers to get the best deal on its products.

3.7

Brandon Scott

March 8th, 2020 Norcross, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I really appreciate Edible arrangements’ freshness and quality of fruit. They have very nice unique recommendations.

MaryAnn Hagblom

February 29th, 2020 Salt Lake City, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Loved the looks. They have so many options to pick from. I thought it was a little pricey.

Sadrina Jones

February 29th, 2020 Katy, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I will NEVER order anything from edible fruit again! I placed an order for Valentines Day delivery, the order never arrived I didn't receive a phone call, nothing. called customer svc on hold for over one hour said it would be delivered by 5. Why would I want a delivery for 5pm on Valentines Day??? Then they show up two days later with the delivery, why? I don't want it now WOW. Thanks for spoiling my 18 year anniversary. The worst experience ever!! Is it a such thing as 0 stars? That what they get!

Nicholas Genes

February 18th, 2020 Los Angeles, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I love giving and getting these arrangements. This beats plain old flowers any day of the week.

Taurean W

February 13th, 2020 Vancouver, BC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Website is very misleading. Very aggressive up-sale tactics, clearly overpriced. Not impressed

Lindsey Newman

February 13th, 2020 American Fork, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I absolutely love these things! They are the freshest of fresh fruit and such a treat!! I would buy them all the time if they were more affordable! But they are pretty darn pricey.

Summer Porter

February 12th, 2020 Managua, MN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Edible Arrangements makes gift giving easy, thoughtful and creative. With delivery service and an option to write a personalized note, I would definitely reuse their services. The fruit is fresh as well! Always a plus :)

Michelle Rios

February 10th, 2020 Ogden, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

After having our baby, we sent an Edible Arrangement to the staff at the hospital. They raved about how much they loved and appreciated the simplicity of the beautiful arrangement and also how tasty each piece of fruit was. Thank you for providing us with a way to show our appreciation that was unique and appreciated by those who cared for me and my new little one.

Eddie Rios

February 6th, 2020 Ogden, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Edible Arrangements are a real treat. Not only is customer service very helpful, the finished product is eye candy for sure. Never mind how delicious everything is. How can they always get the freshest an tastiest fruits-don't know-but they do. The arrangements are fun, the deliveries on time, and the price is always right. Superb service from Edible Arrangements.

Jamie Neider

February 5th, 2020 Kaysville, UT

YUM! I love Edible Arrangements. I'm always impressed with the freshness of the fruit and beautiful arrangements.

Angelina Hamilton

February 5th, 2020 Gulfport, MS DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Their arrangements are so well put together. The fruit it fresh and so beautiful! I would take this over flowers any day!

Tiffany I

February 4th, 2020 Gaithersburg, MD DETAILS arrow_drop_down

One of my favorite gifts baskets. This is my go-to for birthdays, thank you baskets, and funerals. Everyone loves getting one fo these as a gift.

Taylee Warner

February 2nd, 2020 Nampa, ID DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I love giving these to people. They are beautiful!! And they also are so delicious. So fun to give.

Mykahla Nelson

February 1st, 2020 Managua, MN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Edible arrangements are so expensive and are not worth the money! They go bad so fast. I would not recommend this product.

Laurie Massie

January 14th, 2020 Gulfport, MS DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Super fresh, excellent fruits! Great selection, beautifully done! Definitely will buy again!

Veronica

May 21st, 2019 Old Bridge, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

DO NOT BUY FROM HERE! MOLD-RIDDEN PRODUCT THEY REFUSE TO REFUND! If I could give this Milltown NJ location zero stars I would. Within 24 hours, chocolate covered strawberries that were picked up in store, transported in an air conditioned vehicle, and immediately placed in the fridge were all covered in MOLD. I was blamed for "creating the conditions" that created the mold by a manager of this store and that a refund is NOT an option, and that I could only go out of my way to pick up (what would likely) be a similarly inadequate product. This is atrocious customer service and I have reached out to the main Customer Service line to resolve this. I spoke with Tangee who was helpful but she informed me they have to give the Milltown site 48 hours to resolve this complaint before they can step in. I will never purchase from this location ever again, and likely never again from Edible Arrangements. I heard Sharies Berries were never moldy.

William Picard

May 19th, 2019 Kaysville, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Terrible service. They messed up twice on delivery to my daughter-in-law for Mother's day. She finally had to pick the order up herself, How sad. They have no idea what customer service means. I would not recommend them to anyone

Sue

November 23rd, 2018 Union, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I received an arrangement that arrived at 3 o'clock on a Wednesday which was kept in the refrigerator until Thursday (Thanksgiving Day) evening. I opened the arrangement to discover that more than half of the fruit (strawberries, grapes and oranges and some covered with chocolate that tasted old) were either dry, mushy or moldy. The arrangement was over $200. When I called the store in Union, NJ and spoke to the manager Hed stated n in a very obnoxious manner did I have the fruit more than 36 hours in which I stated NO and if I had the rotten fruit to show him n which I stated no but I did have pictures. I asked if he could just refund the purchaser half the amount of the basket and he stated again in a rude manner NO but he would replace 1/2 the basket and I only had a week or he would not replace it at all. I am in customer service and I would not EVER treat a paying customer that manner. I will never purchase another arrangement and I will NEVER recommend to any of my clients and family members. VERY BAD BUSINESS AND TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE. A very disappointed once loyal customer.

Boston Whipple

July 20th, 2018 Provo, UT

The fruit is usually really good and they are a fun treat to replace flowers. On some of the arrangements there is not a ton of fruit and they are a little pricey.

Tom

June 11th, 2018 Pleasant Grove, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

This is a great idea that I have bought many times. Like that it doesn't go to waste, and at the same time looks great and conveys a great message.

Sadie Scoville

June 10th, 2018 Pleasant Grove, UT

I really like how they do fruit on their baskets. Their advertisements always get my mouth watering.

L. Fowler

May 30th, 2018 Pleasant Grove, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I like this service and have never been disappointed with their quality and professionalism.

Cassidy Gundersen

December 18th, 2017 Orem, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I received my first edible arrangement when I won a pageant as a teenager. I thought it was such a creative and thoughtful gift. I loved my arrangement and ate it all within a few minutes. This is a great alternative to the traditional flowers gift. My only complaint is that the fruit is not high quality and often tastes like it is not ripe.

Jacinda E

December 14th, 2017 Sandy, UT

I have never bought one but receiving g one was so yummy. We loved the arrangement

Christopher Haueter

June 7th, 2017 Salt Lake City, UT

Growing up, my family used edible arrangements all the time. It's an easy way to go when someone needs a pick-me-up or to say congratulations, etc. They always gave us what we wanted and never had too big of a problem.