1800baskets.com Logo

1800baskets.com

Is This Your Business?
star star_half star_border star_border star_border
1800baskets.com is part of the 1800flowers.com family. Each basket ordered on the site is designed by their talented team of Product, Basket, and Gift Designers. They have only been in business for four years but offer a wide variety of baskets for many different occasions and they do all of it at a competitive price.

GiftTree Logo
#1 GiftTree chevron_right
4.0
Olive & Cocoa Logo
#2 Olive & Cocoa chevron_right

The Good

• Blog and educational articles
  • Baskets for all occasions
  • Family brand
1800baskets.com is committed to making sure you are capable of providing the perfect gift. On their site you will find a blog and other educational articles that help customers learn how to give the perfect gift. Customer service can be reached by phone and e-mail and 1800baskets.com also has a Facebook page that is frequently updated. They also use other social media tools to help customers and a mobile app. Like most gift basket websites 1800baskets.com has baskets for every holiday and occasion but we were impressed with a feature on the website that allows customers to shop by price. This menu was located in a prominent position in the top left corner of the homepage. Getting pricing information is easy to do when shopping online but we were satisfied to see how committed 1800baskets.com was to helping their customers stay within their budget. 1800baskets.com is part of a family of brands so if their website does not have what you are looking for it is very likely that you are just a few clicks away from finding what you want on another site that is linked to 1800baskets.com.

The Bad

• Does not ship internationally
At this time 1800baskets.com does not ship internationally but we would expect this to change in the future as the company grows.

The Bottom Line

We were impressed with how easy it was to navigate the website but there are some negative reviews floating around the Internet. When we visited the 1800baskets.com Facebook page we saw that after 162 reviews 1800baskets.com had a 3.6 out of 5 star rating. This is a little disconcerting but the company is still young and we expect ratings to go up as they refine their service. They have been able to accomplish a lot in a short amount of time and we expect them to grow even more in the coming years.

1.2

Jacob White Phoenix, AZ

DONT USE THIS SERVICE!!! YOU BEEN WARNED!!!! 1. OVERPRICED 2. BAD PACKAGING 3. DELAYED SERVICE 4. PROCESSED FOOD TRAVELED JUST 1 HOUR TO MY HOUSE AND PRETZELS WERE BROKEN INDIVIDUALLY WRAPPED PROCESSED CRAP. THE SURPRISE WAS DIFFENTLY WAS LOST!! I WILL AVOID NEXT TIME AND DID I MENTION OVERPRICED!!

Ed Gilbert Mantua, NJ

2 weeks after I placed my order and the night before it was to be delivered I received a call from them telling me that they were sold out, they would upgrade and still deliver on time. Well they downgraded the basket and didn't deliver it until after multiple calls. They weren't even going to tell me they downgraded and owed me money.

Christy Lenk Simi Valley, CA

This is the WORST COMPANY I have ever had the displeasure of dealing with! I placed an order online at www.harry&David.com and for some reason this idiot company was supposed to fulfill the order, how I do not KNOW! I have never done business with them or ever would. When my orders for over 214.00 were not delivered I had to try and contact Harry and David only to be told that my order was not placed with them which I find fascinating since the invoice that I printed states Harry & David at the top and their phone number listed. So after being placed on hold for a combined four hours yesterday and bounced back and forth between Harry & David and this idiotic 1800baskets I was lied to repeatedly and product was never received and NO resolution has ever happened! I called and placed a complaint with my bank to reverse the charges. Sadly, my family and I have done business with Harry and David for over thirty years and based on this ugly experience will never do business with them again. As far as 1800baskets do not waste your time and precious money this company is an absolute JOKE! Thank you for letting me share.

Cory Krueger Cottonwood, AZ

The website is easy to use and there is a wide variety of products and prices. The problem is poor customer service. I ordered a gift basket for Valentine's Day. It took around 40 minutes for someone to answer their phone and another 15 minutes to arrange a partial credit for a gift that will not arrive by Fedex until February 17th. Hopefully, the gift, which contains perishable items, will be acceptable when it arrives.

Jenny Lafayette, LA

VERY BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE. I TRIED TO CHANGE THE CITY WHICH I WAS SENDING A PACKAGE TO. I COULD NOT GET THROUGH ON THEIR 1-800 NUMBER. WHEN I DID GET THROUGH I WAS PUT ON HOLD FOR HOURS. NO ONE COULD GET INTO MY ACCOUNT TO CHANGE ADDRESS. I TRIED E-MAILING CHANGE TO THEM AND THAT CAME BACK AS DELETED NOT READ. WHAT A HORRIBLE HORRIBLE COMPANY. I WAS UNABLE TO GET ANYONE TO CORRECT THE ADDRESS AND I WILL PROBABLY NEVER GET A REFUND BECAUSE MY PACKAGE WILL BE SENT BACK UNDELIVERABLE. I HATE THIS COMPANY. I AM CONTACTING THE AGENDY THAT MONITORS THEIR SERVICE AND WILL FILE A FORMAL COMPLAINT !!!!!!