Company has not yet verified this profile. We recommend researching the top companies shown below:

FamilySearch.org chevron_right
4.8
Ancestry.com chevron_right
4.1

CoasterRider

February 20th, 2021 Show Low, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

What a fantastic website and service for genealogists! Gone are the days of having to travel to obtain information on our ancestors. Findagrave is an easy to use website. Enter your ancestors basic information and find their gravesite information, photos of headstones and links to their family members.

Leonard Thompson

February 20th, 2021 Show Low, AZ

My moms information on this site was incorrect and the person who claimed her to be in charge of her information was a stranger that none of us family members new. This should not be allowed and information should be correct. The place they said my mom died was not correct.

Rachel Butler

January 30th, 2021 Provo, UT

Great interface but sometimes I wish there was a way for information to be verified as it can be wrong

Nicole Johnson

January 29th, 2021 Portland, OR

What a neat service. Find a Grave seems to be opening doors to people who wouldn't be able to travel in order to find a specific grave. I love that everyday people can go around and add to Find a Grave as well with their own pictures!

Mark Troxel

January 29th, 2021 Provo, UT

The advantage of find a grave is that there is a lot of data on grave sites around the US. There is some good information on headstones if the pictures are attached. Dates and names are sometimes incorrect depending on the condition of the headstone. But being able to view the headstone can confirm what info you have.

Valerie Beus

January 27th, 2021 Richland, WA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Among the different family history sites, Find a Grave is helpful because you can’t always travel to look for a specific family member’s grave. But this makes it easy to search, and it helped us find some specific dates we were looking for of one of my great-grandfathers. The site itself is pretty user friendly.

Kyle

January 26th, 2021 Provo, UT

It does it's job. I'm always excited to see the pictures of my ancestors headstones.

Mary Alice M.

January 26th, 2021 Orem, UT

I like that when you get on their website that you can search right from the home page. You don't have to find some obscure place where you can enter information it's all just right there.

Claire Snow

January 24th, 2021 Big Sky, MT

Love that i have been able to see graves sight that i would have a hard time finding

Cindy H

January 21st, 2021 Gilbert, AZ

This is such an amazing resource to help find ancestors! I have found out so much information and seen pictures of my ancestors grave sites without having to travel.

Myah Freeman

December 25th, 2020 Jacksonville, FL

I used this website to find my grandfather's gravesite on my mother's side. I was surprised at how many of my family member's graves this site had. It was very heart touching.

Lydia Griffin

November 17th, 2020 American Fork, UT

I love family history, geneaology and anything history related. My main source to do family history is on Familysearch.org .... If I ever need to find a picture of someones grave, to put it on their account. I immediately come to find a grave first to see if it is on here.

Heather Barney

November 13th, 2020 Logan, UT

Find A Grave has been a great resource for me as I have been studying my genealogy. We have been traveling around visiting cemeteries of my ancestors the past for years and Find a Grave has made the process much easier.

Kristen Gonzalez

November 13th, 2020 Logan, UT

It’s fun to find relatives you didn’t know you had with this service. Found people we are related to in cemeteries we’d visited for years. Had no idea!!

Heather Anderson

November 7th, 2020 Providence, UT

This website has helped me so much in dling family history research!! I have actually connected many of my lines because I was able to prove information with a headstone.

Patrick Curry

September 15th, 2020 Salt Lake City, UT

I was doing family research and couldn't remember the exact dates of my grandpa's birth and death so I used this tool to track down his headstone. Such a great tool and easy to use

cb

March 6th, 2020 Thibodaux, LA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Very cool the first time I used this. I was able to actually find some of my ancestors graves that I never even knew where they were located!

kaylee

March 2nd, 2020 Salt Lake City, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Find a grave is really great. It saves so much time! Instead of traveling across the country to find a grave, you can do it right on your phone! It makes family history so much easier!!!

kayshel

February 22nd, 2020 Herriman, UT

I have located many pictures of graves of my ancestors on this site -- it is adding more all the time and I get notifications from ancestry that they found a new picture for my line.

Mercy

February 21st, 2020 Afton, WY

I love that I kind find many of my ancestors graves. I especially love when their obituary or life sketch is attached!

Andrea Barney

February 17th, 2020 Panguitch, UT

This has been the most helpful resource. I love when they add the obituary. It is great

Ljewkes

February 17th, 2020 West Valley City, UT

This website is so helpful. What a great idea. To take pictures of grave sites and make them available to people to find their relatives!

Rommie Bishop III

February 16th, 2020 Rexburg, ID

Find a grave really does contain a whole host of gravestones which have had their pictures taken. I found a few of my family member's graves on there (which helped my family history a ton). The website is a little corny, sure, but that's not why I use them.

GrandpaRod

February 14th, 2020 Lehi, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I like the ease by which I can find a grave of my relatives and for the additional information it provides about my loved ones. I wish I knew more about the elves who go out and take these pictures, catalog them and serve us. Thank you.

Lori Fletcher

February 13th, 2020 Saratoga Springs, UT

We love this site to introduce our kids to family history by entering data of headstones. It's really easy!

Cumorah

February 12th, 2020 Washington, UT

Find a grave is awesome! It's helped me a lot with finding important information for my ancestors!

Audrey Mitchell

February 10th, 2020 Managua, MN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Find A Grave has helped answer so many genealogical questions that I've had....all due to their vast database of graves. It's awesome to upload those gravestones and help others around the world.

Sandra Douglas

February 9th, 2020 Evanston, WY

I can usually find a lot of info, however, the info isn’t always correct. It is a wonderful site.

Jesse Rice

February 7th, 2020 Biloxi, MS DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Was able to use this to find where my Grandparents were buried was able to visit there graves

Bryndie

February 6th, 2020 Managua, MN

Super cool to connect another thing to people in your family tree. There’s something about seeing someone’s grave that makes them feel more real instead of just a name on a website. Find a Grave is very organized and it’s a great addition to anyone interested in genealogy.

Madelyn Trout

February 5th, 2020 Kenner, LA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I used Find a Grave to find my family tree. It was so easy. I learned so much about my family that I never knew.

[email protected]

February 5th, 2020 Midvale, UT

Find a Grave is a wonderful website for finding your ancestors and proving their vital information

Aunt Cathy

January 23rd, 2020 Bay Saint Louis, MS

Just so cool.. Doesn't matter if you're looking for a family member or friend, find out things you didnt 'know.. get to see the paper obit and just brings a smile to your face that , even if death is keeping you apart.

Debbie Fish

January 11th, 2020 Biloxi, MS

Easy site to use, i was able to find who I was looking for with no issues. Easily got “lost” and spent many hours looking at gravesites!

Jacob

January 7th, 2020 American Fork, UT

Find a Grave is very old and difficult to understand. The web page was slow and it took forever to find information I needed for my family history.

Mindy

January 3rd, 2020 Kingston, MO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Ive used Find a Grave several times now when looking for my ancestors. It's also a wonderful family outing to go out and find graves to submit.

Adrianne murray

December 27th, 2019 Brigham City, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

This has been nice to find my grandparents grave. They are buried across the country. Also I have gotten to see my ancestors that are buried across the United States

Wendy Leatham

December 14th, 2019 American Fork, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Find A Grave has done a great job photographing gravesites. I’m happy to be able to work with them and add more, if I can!

Myra Howes

December 11th, 2019 Provo, UT

This website has been so helpful and has greatly helped me to locate and find even more relatives to add to my family tree. I love that this service exists!

Connor

December 5th, 2019 Farmington, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Find a Grave is extremely affordable and easy to use whether you're utilizing their services for Ancestry or for a history project. It's easy to upload information as well.

Max Haynie

November 26th, 2019 Pleasant Grove, UT

Super super accurate for finding information about your ancestors with cool pictures.

Brittney Miskin

November 12th, 2019 Riverton, UT

They make it very easy to locate a grave of a loved one or ancestor. Huge database with very helpful info.

Ed Clark

October 9th, 2019 Mesa, AZ

I am appreciative of the extensive burial records that Find A Grave maintains. I have used their records many times to help me in my genealogical research.

Amy Boren

October 9th, 2019 American Fork, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We used this site to find out where a great great uncle was buried. It was easy to navigate the site and very helpful but we were not able to locate where he was buried.

Don Boren

October 7th, 2019 American Fork, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have used this to look for headstones and grave sites on Memorial Day Holidays. It is surprisingly accurate and it leads you right to the site you are looking for.

April

October 6th, 2019 American Fork, UT

This website is quite helpful in finding family members, but it can lead you astray at times. While doing my family history work for my church calling, I would use this website often. However I think it is beginning to become outdated and give out some less that accurate information

Kate Gregory

October 3rd, 2019 Pleasant Grove, UT

Find a Grave has been awesome. I have never seen my grandparents' headstone in person, but I was able to see it because of this website. I have been able to prove several genealogical facts because of them as well.

Sherry Arnold

October 2nd, 2019 Alpine, UT

I learned about this site from a cousin who does a ton of genealogy. Very interesting info and have been able to find needed family records.

Grant

October 1st, 2019 American Fork, UT

This website has been a valuable resource in my genealogy research on family members who I haven’t found a lot of details on. I have used this application, and it is very easy and information to use.

Miles Strother

September 29th, 2019 American Fork, UT

Find a Grave is another great site for finding grave information, useful in doing ancestry research. It's website can have some glitches occasionally, but overall it's very useful