Ancestry.com Logo

James Larson Pleasant Grove, UT

I did a DNA test with Ancestry and it was fun to see my heritage origins. They responded within a few weeks... sooner than I expected.

Dylan Findlay South Jordan, UT

Ancestry.com is amazing! It was so fun to send in a sample of saliva and find out so much information about my heritage! Would definitely recommend it!

Joy Henry Pleasant Grove, UT

My family has done their DNA tests and my husband has found family members. He is adopted so this has been a great tool. I enjoyed finding my history as well and love to see how far it can go and how many people make connections they never would have without this develpment!

Preston Fowler Pleasant Grove, UT

I have done genealogy on Ancestry, and it is awesome, sometimes it is difficult, but the staff is helpful in helping you classify the areas where you have to put names.

Avery Fowler Pleasant Grove, UT

I have loved using Ancestry.com. I have been able to find family members I would never have known about without Ancestry.com. It's fast and not very complicated! It has changed my life and I highly recommend it!

Thomas Hullinger Pleasant Grove, UT

They have everything you need to find your ancestors and add information to your line if you have it. I like their DNA tracking and all of the other services that they provide.

NT Pleasant Grove, UT

addicting. my mother, sisters and myself started this and we have been addicted searching for our family tree. it has been a long process but very easy to do. they have step by step help for starters. once you start you will be addicted. we have found so many of our family memebers. its so exciting.

Kristin G Pleasant Grove, UT

I highly recommend ancestery.com because of their customer service. There are many people that donate volunteer hours to help you through the process of learning and finding your deceased ancestors.

Troy Millett Lindon, UT

I use Ancestry regularly as I search for my ancestors. I particularly like the ability to search member's trees, as I have found many missing relatives this way. Their search algorithm seems to be very good.

Kim Millett Lindon, UT

My favorite way to search for people is using Ancestry. I love the way it brings up other possible records to the side. I also love how easy it is to search a whole family at once. I have been a Family History Specialist for ten years and Ancestry is my favorite site.

Mallory Millett Lindon, UT

I use ancestry weekly. My favorite feature is being able to pull up a record and see connecting links on the side that lead to other records. Very useful service. I use to pay for it, but now have it for free as a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.

Bella Houtz South Jordan, UT

Ancestry.com has helped my family find relitives that we couldn’t have found without it. We love what it has to offer.

Catherine Taliulu Salt Lake City, UT

The information I’ve found using this product is mind blowing. Seeing my roots is amazing. I only wish I had more time to dedicate to it.

Haley Houtz Herriman, UT

I am so impressed with Ancestry! I have learned so much information about my ancestors that I can pass on to the rest of my family.

Haidyn Houtz South Jordan, UT

I love using Ancestry.com because it was so simple and was so amazing and cool to see and learn about my ancestors!

L. T. Sacramento, CA

I am connected at the hip now thanks to the dna testing I did through the company.

Connie Barnwell Williamston, SC

I have been a member off and on for about 10 years. It is very expensive. I think they are making a big amt of $ from the info members put in there tree. If it were not for members information I am not sure they would so great. One has to really watch the hints with the little green leaf. The hints are what others have posted and not always correct. Old documents , such as deeds, marriage licenses etc, have names miss spelled. The person filling out the document in early periods spelled by sound. They are so popular now I think they could lower the price considerably. It would draw more customers to provide more information. I have found people using my pictures and getting credit for sharing. Some have been cropped but still the original poster should get credit .

Hannah Cummins Gilbert, AZ

Ancestry.com is a great website and offers a great service. There is a slight learning curve but once you get the hang of it it's a great way to learn more about your family history.

Jenny whipple Mesa, AZ

Love Ancestry. So many helpful features and great tutorials.

Sandra Jensen American Fork, UT

Pleased ith DNA testing through this company.

Darci Jensen Alpine, UT

Very user friendly. Great product and advertising.

Hugh Milliken, CO

Absolutely a rip off! You pay for a DNA kit which is about $30 and then they charge you $150 for six months. Make sure you read the small print.

Marilyn Greer Saint George, UT

This site is very easy to use and well worth the money. I love the hints it provides.

Sara Jane Crestwood, KY

Fantastic site. I love that you can keep your genealogy undisturbed but do wish that they would import more than 4 generations from familysearch.

Rob Whipple Mesa, AZ

Great resource. Access to many, many records. A great resource for family stories and to ensure that this info is passed along to our children.

Jim Stewart Queen Creek, AZ

Great company providing a great service for families. Easy to use. As a beginner I have found over 3000 ancestors. Many with pictures and stories. Helps families connect to the past.

Lisa steinepreis Gilbert, AZ

Overall I really love ancestry.com. My only complaint is that it is a little difficult to navigate at times.

Brayden D. Gilbert, AZ

Ancestry.com is my favorite way of looking at my family heritage. It is exciting when my family and I sign in and we can see everyone we are related to that we didn’t even know about. It is so fun!

Estefi Arreola Leyva Gilbert, AZ

Ancestry.com has been so useful to so many people. I have had family use the program and find the ancestors what the family background is. It's a great place to search for your family background.

Tami Allen Gilbert, AZ

I have used Ancestry.com for years to find out more about my ancestors and my history. But recently, I had the opportunity thanks to my kids, to use Ancestry DNA testing. This was a really cool experience, to go to the website and see my DNA, and see people who also had their DNA tested and are related to me. I also found out that I was wrong about where many of my ancestors came from, and it gave me new information that I could search that would point me in the right direction. Ancestry is great for searching your family history, finding your ancestors, and connecting with ancestors you might not even know that you had! I love it.

Hunter Kasprzyk Gilbert, AZ

It was pretty cool what it said about my family tree but there was a couple sections that didn't make any sense. My family is supposed to be sole from Ireland and Poland but there were outliers. This could be possible because I don't know for sure that it didn't happen but it really isn't adding up.

Joshua Ashlyn Queen Creek, AZ

Great data management. Detailed information about family members.

Amelia Gibson South Jordan, UT

I have used Ancestry many times and everytime it has been great! Their method is super easy and super acurate.

Tom Pleasant Grove, UT

I have used them before and have had a subscription and I love all of the background they have available and the many tools to use.

Sadie Scoville Pleasant Grove, UT

I like the idea of the DNA testing, but don’t love that it becomes public information

Avery Fowler Pleasant Grove, UT

I love using Ancestry.com. Their website makes it easy and fun to find ancestors! One time I spent 3 hours on Ancestry.com because I was so engaged and because I enjoyed it so much!

Preston Fowler Pleasant Grove, UT

My experience with ancestry.com has overall been very good, it's enjoyable to be able to find your ancestors and have the website that you are doing it on help you find them. The leafs are helpful in finding ancestors and it is something that is unique to ancestry.com.

Martha Sensiba Pinetop-Lakeside, AZ

I use Ancestry.com almost every day. This site has millions of records and they make it almost easy to find information. I love this site.

P Crawley Pleasant Grove, UT

We use Ancestry all the time when researching family names. It's been critically important for us to have. It's easy to use and

J Crawley Provo, UT

Having quality resources at my fingertips makes all the difference in the world. Ancestry provides just what I need for my family history work. The interface is user-friendly and extensive.

L. Fowler Pleasant Grove, UT

Great company to use to find your ancestors!

Joanna Hester Gilbert, AZ

Love researching my family. Great site and easy to use.

Glenna K.

I canceled the subscription on line, but they continued to take the money out of my bank account. They are cheaters. I will NEVER use them again.

Alex Lewis Salt Lake City, UT

I love ancestry.com! It has been so fun to search for family members and to see my family growing. I also did a DNA test a few more than ago and loved getting the results so quickly. They were easy to browse through and such a fun thing to learn about myself.

RJ Provo, UT

They have been great with records that I put online. For me it is a great resource.

K Robison Layton, UT

I have recently used this and loved it. Simple website and does great things

David Lewis Salt Lake City, UT

I got an Ancestry DNA test for Christmas and it was really cool to see everything that the test shows about my ancestors and where I come from. Definitely recommend!

Erin Rhoton Pleasant Grove, UT

I did an Ancestry DNA kit and I loved getting my results back. It taught me a lot about where my ancestors came from.

Trent Provo, UT

I think they are an awesome site. I do like Family Search better for some uses, but Ancestry has a lot of great resources.

Maryayb Draper, UT

This is an amazing site with vast amounts of information including scanned copies of records that are very interesting and helpful in seeking ancestors!