Ancestry.com Logo

Ted Johnson Pleasant Grove, UT

They are easy to use with my church sign in and I love the content and ability to see timelines and information about where my heritage came from and different important events that are all available.

Miles Strother American Fork, UT

Ancestry.com is the perfect site for creating your own family tree, protecting it from other users, and looking up information on your ancestors. Ancestry always seems to have the widest collection of records, so it's great for research, and also has the ability to view other people's trees, which can be very helpful in researching ancestors and verifying information.

Alyssa Boren American Fork, UT

They have a wide variety of charts you can make and it's easy to navigate my way around the website. The directions are clear and understandable.

Madison Scott Pleasant Grove, UT

As a search tool for your past, there is nothing that beats ancestry. Ancestry reaches all religions and cultures and opens up the window to your past.

Ava Camejo Douglas

There is very little information about families in the Caribbean & South America so my contacts are extremely limited.

Catherine Dishion

My experience was a good one. Very informative and fun to find out who you were related to..

Louis Maggi

very good, found brothers and sisters that i did not know excisted.

Norma Smith

I traced my family. They gave me a lot of hints on family members.

Dan Mackintosh

Family research and updates to my family files. I get emails that invite me to look into family connections as well.

Jack Boyd

Couldn't help me find my bloodline but not sure it was their fault.

Nick. M

Not impressed, always trying to get you to buy some of there other services.I resigned my membership, to much of my information got out to people that I didn't want to hear from.

Dot

The information is ok, but it is a scam. They draw you in with family information and a discounted rate. Once they get your credit card they start adding extra inflated charges.

Phibian

Best experience ever i will always recommend it i was referd to this place by a friend and .i will always use their . I love how the are dedicate

Zeke

It was easy to use and search. I found all my family and was amazed with my findings.

Shirlean

I received the information that I needed. The process was easy.

Dick Gosinya

Good experience and interesting results and I learned some family history that it seems everybody should n my family is unaware of. I also paid to do Ancestry DNA test which was worth the extra money $$.

William

Was seamless and clean, Results are easly understood and forwardable.

Agnes Marie Smith

I have been with Ancestry for the last 5 years and they keep getting better and better

Nikkia Hall

I was so amazed at how I was able to find family members whom I never knew existed.It took little to no time to get results.Now I feel I can learn in depth about my roots so my children and their c's

Joe

Good customer service, friendly workers with a great product!

The product is very sensitive. I had to an adjustment for several days, so it did not report a problem that did not exist. You may use my name.

I have used this service for 20 years plus and believe that I got good results. I think that it is easy to use and find it has good accuracy.

Arnold

I have build a very large family tree as a result of connections within ac\ncestry

kristin Gneiting Pleasant Grove, UT

For a small fee I was able to join ancestry.com and research my genealogy. It is amazing to also discover my own DNA testing and the resources available to discover where my bloodline dates back is amazing. It's worth the small fee to begin a journey of discovering who you really are. You learn so much about yourself by researching your family line. I highly recommend ancestry.com.

Ron Durfey Pleasant Grove, UT

Love my ancestry. com account. I have used this every week and feel like the information I receive from them is accurate. I especially love the extras that are within my account (find a relative). Great service and company!

Darrin Henry Pleasant Grove, UT

Love the experience I have had with ancestry and finding my origins. I have found out a lot of new information about my family through this service.

Scotlynn Blair Phoenix, AZ

Too expensive to find your loved ones. I tried my best to navigate but I prefer familysearch

Richard Ruglio

Easy to use. I usually find what I am looking for or if I am trying to verify information I have, I can usually find it on this site.

Micki Wiersma

Very positive. Expansive research library. Easy navigation.

Blanche

I found my ancestors and am very pleased and will be using it again in the future

Will T

Ancestry.com continues to roll outr new innovations, such as a kind of rating system for each of its hints that the user can check off various factors indicating why he or she approved, questioned, or dismissed the hint. (This feature is selectable by the user). With advances in DNA technology, new data is continually pushed out to assist users in locating relatives, which has ben a very useful feature. Overall, the web site is highly interactive and can provide a wealth of information.

Alice McGaughey

Researching family history very easy to use. Not time consuming like some sites. Prompts help you gather the information. You can save information and return to the site where you left iff

Roselie

It is an easy to use program. It is easy to set it up to find relevant ancestry. I was able to find out alot a about my family of origin

Jo Ann M. Recknerdebt

Excellent collections of records. Always adding records.

Joan Pattison

I find this site to be very full of information. I have found great records of my ancesters.

Georgia Price

Helpful, informative, connected to family I was having trouble finding info about

Tommy Standard

Did not give me enough info to share. Wasted money

Phil

Very helpful, but filling in the family tree allows for errors because you can't see the big picture when you do it

Ernest LaBounty

Started slow because I used it years ago. But it continues to sharpen the experience with larger groups.

Bobbie Budgett

It provide good genealogy information for a price.

R.C. McDonald

Great for history in the US. Not so good searching Scotland.

sue byram

so far my information corroborates my written research

Rhonda Christie

Didn't tell anymore than we already knew. It was a disappointment.

ALemke

Easy to use and an amazing gift to our family to locate ancestors

Margaret Pratt

Fantastic I have no complaints this site has given me everything I have asked for and needed.

Debby Willis

I did not have a good experience with this site. The price is too high for the average senior citizen to be able to afford.

Dave H.

I researched and discovered my ancestry as far back as the 1600s. I also wrote a book through their assests and discovered that my 5th Ggrandfather fought in the Revolution

Lauren

Found all of my extended family and more....I'm currently using this wealth of knowledge to name our newest addition! So many great names to choose from and it feels good to know I'm honoring an ancestor.

Tina

Very satisfied! All of my expectations were met. It's been a hit with my family.

Kathleen Deibert Herrera

Was very slow to respond so finally asked for refund (which I received).

GinaHoffman

Basic experience is good but you must purchase more options to really know anything worth while.