Ancestry.com Logo

Nikki Zimmerman Eagle Mountain, UT

We did this as a whole for our entire family for Christmas and it was so fun to get back everyone’s detailed reports and go over them together. Such an exciting thing to learn about you and family members and where we all came from.

Sandra Douglas Evanston, WY

Love, love, love it! I have been a member for 18 years. I have been able to find lots of family information.

Jillaine Clark Orem, UT

I did my kit through ancestry.com and it was great! It was so easy to do, no hassle and so fun to see where I'm from!

Mickey Wilson Sacramento, CA

When you do a dna test from ancestry you have an option to turn the genealogy on and connect with other people who have done the dna tests, plus it is very easy to make family trees

Camille Lynnwood, WA

A great tool for doing genealogy work and family history. Easy to use and get help.

Erika Douglas Cedar Fort, UT

I like that I can see things that other people have done, and make connections with family. I have never met. My children enjoy seeing the pictures people have uploaded.

Jesse Rice Biloxi, MS

I was able to track my family tree and found out thing I never knew about them. It was very eye opening.

Bryndie Managua, MN

Such an awesome way to do genealogy. The site is fairly simple to understand and even if yuh get confused there’s plenty of “hints” to help you along the way.

kayshel Herriman, UT

Ancestry is the second site that I use in connection with Family History -- they have a lot of information available to help in searching your family history.

Eddie Rios Ogden, UT

Ancestry.com is the leader in genealogy programs. It provides with in depth results that change the game. I have been so impressed with level of detail, that no other service comes close. Relevant info and documents are a real treasure when doing this kind of research. And Ancestry.com does it best!

[email protected] Midvale, UT

Wonderful site for research in finding your ancestors all ng with their records and stories.

Christyan Bennett New Orleans, LA

Ancestry.com was so fast with my results it impressed me. I sent it in and it came back so fast it was amazing. They gave me a full evaluation of everything I was and was very accurate. Recommend to anyone!!

Angelina Hamilton Gulfport, MS

I really like everything this site has to offer. I was able to trace my family tree pretty far. I even paid the extra to trace it over in other countries.

Taylee Warner Nampa, ID

I love ancestry. It’s so easy to use. And it’s so interesting to see your background and where you come from!!

Darbles32 Managua, MN

Ancestry has helped me learn a lot about my past and even sends emails when a new family member has been found

Juliann Mecham Managua, MN

I love Ancestry.com. It was so nice that it helped me find where I came from, and it helped me find more histories to add to my family tree. I love it and its accurate.

Julie Martin Pensacola, FL

I really enjoyed learning about distant relatives and finding out interesting things about my family tree. Ancestry was vey easy to use.

Mikayla Ralston Pensacola, FL

This is probably the most powerful tool available for doing genealogy. We have had an account for years. It connects with a lot of the other applications. The phone app works well too.

Madison Kneiss Long Beach, MS

This is a very efficient way to get to know your background and where you’re from. If it wasn’t for ancestry I wouldn’t know just how big my family was and what made us so special.

Justin McMurtrey South Jordan, UT

Our entire family did their DNA testing recently. What a great way to tie generation of families together. They have extensive detail on family history. Highly recommended.

Lindsay Long Beach, MS

I tried ancestry dna to see what my heritage was. Everyone always asked where I was from. Now I know ! It provided me with updates when they were available, broke down the major and minor ethnic ethnicities!

fabulous_finn Gaithersburg, MD

While I have never had to pay for using Ancestry.com (thanks to FamilySearch) I find that Ancestry is far easier to learn and use. I also appreciate the ability to lock your family tree, so that random people can't mistakenly attach themselves to your family tree.

Matthew Hall Moselle, MS

No person should have to pay for public records, I've tried to get records about my family in the 1980s census, but I had to pay.

Rebecca Harvey Long Beach, MS

I think this site and how it works is very user friendly. I also enjoyed the recommendations it gave as most were accurate and helped me build my family tree. Very good, trusted site!

Jacob American Fork, UT

Ancestry.com is another great resource for working on family history. It is also easy to use, and constantly being updated to provide the best user experiences.

Claudina Moreau Fort Lauderdale, FL

Hard to find your ancestors when you are black or Caribbean but others than can be a useful tool.

Gail Palmer Woodstock, GA

Ancestry provides me with the information I need to do family history research. I enjoy using this site!

Adrianne murray Brigham City, UT

Love this! I was just on the site (I’ve had it for years) and saw myself in a 1994 year book. Then it showed me my dads and moms yearbooks from the 60’s. Really cool! I love the dna part also. Mines been done for over a year and I just bought it for my husband for Christmas

Myra Howes Provo, UT

I like that this links to other sites. I like the design and layout. I wish it could sync to my familysearch tree.

Brittney Miskin Riverton, UT

They make it easy to build your family tree and also easy to do genealogy and find ancestors all in one place.

Connor Farmington, UT

Finding out about your ancestry with your family and relatives is easy through Ancestry.com. Having the Ancestry DNA makes it even more fun and provides information about yourself you never even knew! The find relatives option is super easy and extremely interesting as well.

Lily South Jordan, UT

Ancestry is great. You get to find out who your related.Who wouldn’t want that. I found out I’m Native American!!!

Max Haynie Pleasant Grove, UT

They are a really dependable company with super accurate information. Their site is really easy to use.

Daphne Brown Riverton, UT

I liked the service but I found i wasn't using it all the time. So I had to cancel and only use it when I was actively searching something. But good service and collection.

Kaydence Bonino Riverton, UT

Ancestry. com is a great way to find your Ancestors and learn about your past and your family's past life.

Alex Danielson Riverton, UT

Wonderful site to explore your past and find out connections and correlations that pertain to you.

Nathan D. Warrendale, PA

Ancestry.com is great for signing up and tracking your genealogy and family tree- you can sign up for a trial period of premium (I think they give you a week or two for free) I actually found an emigration document for my Great Grandfather that showed he was born in Turkey, we all thought we were Greek!

Tony Riverton, UT

Simply incredible site. There's a bit of a learning curve to get started, but the vase amount of info available is easy to access once you learn your way around.

Brenda Mertes Houston, TX

Ancestry.com has been fairly helpful in exploring my family tree. It was the very first ancestry site I used. Navigation-wise it is a bit confusing at times and doesn't always display helpful results.

Jon Scoresby Saratoga Springs, UT

I have enjoyed doing genealogy with ancestry. It's simple to use and really cool to find things that I can't find on other sites.

Victoria American Fork, UT

Ancestry is awesome! It made finding my relatives super easy and it imported all my information from familysearch.org easily into it so I didn't have to start over!

ave Pleasant Grove, UT

One of the best genealogical website out there. You can find so much information about your family tree and stories that you didn't know that were out there. They also offer DNA tests for a fee and you can find out what your origin is. Very cool to know!

I am yet to find a program that can piece my extensive family together. We have tried to go back in our history and it seems to me unless your part of the mayflower family you will be limited on what you can get.

Ed Clark Mesa, AZ

I have an account with Ancestry.com and I trust them to handle my personal genealogy. I have found them to be great for in-depth research on my ancestral line

Zac Marx Brighton, CO

Ancestry.com is awesome to use. It has a great user interface and provides an easier way to complete family history. Makes everything more consolidated.

Dawson Wolfgramm Pleasant Grove, UT

I love how much ancestry/genealogy they have on it with so many connections leading all the way back to my great great great grandpa.

April American Fork, UT

I have enjoyed using ancestry.com because it helps me to have access to a vast amount of information, which helps me find ancestors and learn more about them

Kate Jones Alpine, UT

We used Ancestry to find out the DNA analysis of our adopted child. It was very cool! Totally worth it!

Amy Boren American Fork, UT

What a great tool in helping with my family tree. It was easy to use and I am not the best with technology.

Sherry Arnold Alpine, UT

Great site. Easy to connect with so many others using the site. Did the DNA test and enjoyed seeing the results. I keep records here and on Family Search.